Thoughts

Attached: OgHurlFecesWebsize.gif (720x474, 121K)

Did a woman write this?

Thisiswhatfeministsactuallybelieve.jpg

Yes
a radical feminist whose friends with Jordan Peterson

Attached: 100FreeYourHead.JPEG.jpg (727x498, 122K)

I don't understand. If the comic is supposed to be a condemnation of men, then why does the artist portray the cavewoman as being apathetic to Og's invasion of her personal space? Wouldn't making the cavewoman act disgusted and horrified get her point across better?

someone lives a miserable life

I know it may be hard for 4channer's to wrap their brains around- but there is this startling new development in communication. They are called "Jokes".

>If the comic is supposed to be a condemnation of men
Because it probably isn't. Or at least, not in the overt, conscious way that "condemnation" implies.

Bin "im Zentrum" nicht "in Zentrum von Köln"
Nackt und nicht Nakt, außerdem wird Immigrant mit zwei m geschrieben.

Yeah but whats the joke?

What's the original?

>onononnonono APPROVE ME it's and ORDER
yike

It might be funny if he was congenial instead of apathetic.

Fuck off, Paley.

Also I think that last sentence seems to imply she's looking for some people to rape immigrants...

>radical feminist
>friends with Peterson
That's both strange and interesting

I know it may be hard for a no-lifer to wrap the brain around this, but jokes are supposed to be funny.

Post the one where she complains about other people having children

No no, this isn't a joke. A joke ends with a punchline. This is just an incompetent social statement of men.

Where’s the joke Fuckely?

I don't even really get it, men think primal thoughts but act civil?

She's a radfem, and thus this is how she sees regular interaction between men. She despises men and women who decides to have children as well

This is actual y funny because the author comes off as bitter and petty

>receive strokes
I dunno about that.

Attached: file.png (600x400, 188K)

I thought feminists thought that nature is beatiful and you need to respect it. What's wrong with following nature, then?

what the fuck are you talking about? where did the comic argue against following nature?

I don't know, but as a virgin guy, this is how my thought process goes, albeit not as 'explicitly'

people some to notice whats really off about this comic
2 white guys "fighting" over a black girl