This movie is fucking great and much better than Despicable Me. Real shame that DM became hugely popular instead

This movie is fucking great and much better than Despicable Me. Real shame that DM became hugely popular instead.

Attached: PWYJ_TT102710.jpg (800x600, 435K)

Sequel when? I guess.

Consider it a blessing. Megamind was good, it ended. No need to run the idea into the fucking ground until we hate it.

Never. I hope.

It really doesn't need one, the ending we got was good, and the plot/world isn't so complicated or detailed to really be able to support a sequel.

What do you think his parents said he was destined for?

Attached: Willmind.jpg (728x1083, 110K)

I don’t like it when they don’t put the actor’s names above the characters they portray in movie posters

You mean Tina Fey didn't voice the fish?

Will Ferrel would do a good Metroman.

This. I hate that shit. They always have to do it for whatever reason.

It's not their fault Main Stars always want dibs on being the first.

main character aesthetically displeasing.

fuck off

It got a short.

We got an extra slice of cake. No need for more.

Loved the movie, easily one of my favourite DreamWorks pieces.

So is Gru and the minions

Honestly of all the dreamworks shows to get tv series, I wish this had been one of them.
That one short was fun and it's be neat to see their other villains.

That's not what the fangirls thought

because people read from right to left and look at the center of a poster you fucking autist

Attached: stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 160K)

That’s the point. The whole story is a superhero kiddified version of Cyrano de Bergerac at some points. They probably took some inspiration from it.

>”our hero” is a fellow who loves challenges and is particularly good/excited about his job/interests. Cyrano’s case he’s a pretty good soldier and he does poetry on the side. He likes to challenge people to duels, as that’s the very first thing he does at the start of the play. Megamind is literally the perfect Saturday morning cartoon villain for his rival. That’s the very first thing he does at the start of the movie (besides the falling scene).
>Both characters have a single exaggerated feature, but otherwise look normal. Cyrano’s nose, and Megamind’s freakishly huge head, + blue because whynot?
>both love interests are named Roxanne. They know each other decently well, but despite the fact they have feelings for Roxanne, she doesn’t necessarily have feelings for them. Megamind always captured Roxanne, and treated her well to the point I doubt she was ever in danger. Although she was annoyed he seemed to have fun every time. Cyrano knows his Roxanne since he was a child, but never had the courage to ask her due to his nose.
>at a point about the middle of the film they are able to disguise themselves, and they get Roxanne to fall in love with the disguised version of themselves. Megamind does this with “Bernard,” and fears Roxanne might find out he’s a villain. Cyrano does this by coaching friend Christian, since he believes Roxanne could never love him due to his looks, and she might as well have a handsome dude whom he’s been helping to sound eloquent. Basically Roxanne falls in love more so with Cyrano’s words than Christians good looks though.
>At a point, the gig is up. In Megamind’s case it leads to a very nasty breakup in the rain, while in Cyrano’s it comes much later after at his deathbed.