Yeah what if

Yeah what if.

Attached: red-shoes.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmxEEE-KRpw
variety.com/2019/film/asia/berlin-chloe-grace-moretz-red-shoes-and-the-seven-dwarfs-animation-1203131139/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4
dailymotion.com/video/x4iw0hd
youtube.com/watch?v=XUGPG-iPSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=-rF_MDb03dA
youtube.com/watch?v=7jtTjfEW7iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wha if this movie was good?

Lol what is this? I like how were allowed to call fat people unattractive openly again. Was waiting for that shoe to drop.
I blame Shrek. Good movie, great message, but fatties ruin more then just their bodies and chairs.

Did that get made?

they finally started it advertising it again a few months ago, they took the whole fat part out of it, at least in the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=CmxEEE-KRpw

Fat people aren’t human

This is the faggiest goddamned thing imaginable.

wait, the dwarves are still short, what is this false advertising bullshit

>>Finecut is nearing a deal for North America, which it hopes to solidify after the completed film’s screening this week in the Berlin Film Festival’s European Film Market. Once confirmed, that would allow the other distributors to set release dates.

>>The film was written and directed on a $20 million budget by Hong Sungho (“Wonderful Days”). Production was handled through Korea’s Locus. The film’s animation director is Kim Jin (“Big Hero 6,” “Frozen,” “Tangled”), while Geoff Zanelli (“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales”) provides the music.

“>>Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs” retells the European fairy tale as an encounter between Snow White, who finds a pair of magical shoes that transform her into a classically beautiful princess, and the seven dwarfs, who need a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world to undo a curse. In the course of their journey, all come to realize the true meaning of beauty.

variety.com/2019/film/asia/berlin-chloe-grace-moretz-red-shoes-and-the-seven-dwarfs-animation-1203131139/amp/

So the dwarves are 9foot tall black dudes and Snow White is a fat asian girl, and this got made. Huh.

Clown world, baby!

that queen's not bad. She got that slightly-into magic withdrawal Gothal look

Why are these trailers always cut like a straight to dvd movie you'd find in discount cart of a Dollar Tree?
Anime looks good.

Is this based on that Hans Christian Andersen story where a girl can’t stop dancing and has her feet chopped off?

She's fat in two parts of this trailer. The beginning, as she reaches for the apple, and later, the foot without the shoe is fat. My guess is the magic shoes make her not fat. Also it looks like the dwarves are possibly cursed or something, the main dwarf is her love interest and is briefly shown being normal and human.

There's going to be some message about inner beauty but they'll both end up looking hot in the end. I would be shocked if they let her be happily fat.

*animation looks good.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIC

>No longer beautiful
>Woman looking like BBW material

one of them turns human, tall and handsome.
it seems is a romance between him and snow white.

>Dwarfs
THE PLURAL OF DWARF IS DWARVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Umm, sweetie, is your movie implying that big women are not beautiful?

Attached: SJW.jpg (960x724, 92K)

>I like how were allowed to call fat people unattractive openly again.
>He doesn't know.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558883340514.jpg (640x623, 34K)

Low key fat shaming lol

What a boring ass concept

Eh, her face isn't nice enough to be BBW material. She's not, like, the animated equivalent of Boberry or Roxxie.

she'll probably be tossed somewhere in the middle

Why are the dwarves green now? They weren’t like that in the first sneak peek.

Attached: 0943BAAE-1E01-459B-8BD4-BCF7FD699E87.jpg (1280x697, 87K)

How badly is this gonna tank?

Pick one.

Attached: D70BA303-A523-423D-9D7D-9E69D4CC638E.jpg (1030x539, 133K)

I like how they called it quits after designing 4 of them

Wonder park

This adds to my theory that the media is intentionally keeping women insecure so they remain permanent slaves to capitalism.

Attached: stalin.jpg (468x551, 48K)

Hardly a theory

Because otherwise they would just be midgets.

>three of them are literally just copy pasted
>they were too lazy to design all seven dwarves

Drafting dwarfs is hard work.

they needed 7 dwarves but only had budget for 5

>Look these are just filler characters anyway and lets face it, this ain't gonna be the next Shrek
>Yeah fuck it.

But she's still kinda cute actually?

Women shame women for their looks far more than men because they have no idea what actually makes a woman attractive.

Snow white and the seven chins

Duh.

The triplets since they practically count as 1.

Women are just helpless and need a man.

I dunno, I think Red Shoes has the potential to do much worse. It’s basically dead anyway with the fat shaming controversy, little advertising, and its release getting delayed year after year

Attached: 624DCC48-2989-4E87-9AB0-65A2AB6B9C21.jpg (750x187, 38K)

All other mainstream depictions of dwarves give them normal colored skin though

Attached: B0E6E62A-E3C3-42C0-8636-0F40D8322058.jpg (600x365, 48K)

Ah yes, the Famous 7 dwarfs. Bravely, Vanity, Comically, One, Two, Three, and Love Interest.

Pretty obvious when you see how many skin care/hair care/makeup sets require 4 other products to achieve the desired effect, but are sold separately

OH NO HE'S HOT

I like your post.

True, but try explaining to people that their supposedly "female positive" media is actually keeping them down by presenting female agency as an anomaly.

Attached: stalinc.jpg (350x375, 22K)

Middle and blondie look like subs

Yeah, but they have dopey hats signifying them as fairy folk.

These "dwarves" are just tiny pretty boys with big ears.

9 times out 10 being a fatass is one's own fault.

Middle looks like a reverse trap

His face is practically the same as the girls face when she's pretty

>stout = fat

Wut?

Attached: flabber.jpg (170x170, 7K)

It is an anomaly. Female agency is unnatural in human history.

I guess the whole plot of the movie will be about Red Shoes accepting that it's okay to be fat, so she doesn't need the shoes or whathever. That way they can get away with whathever "fat shaming" they do in the movie because she will accept her fatness in the end.

It is not the case with the dwarves, so they need to make them green in order to make it an actual curse. Otherwise the movie is implying that being a midget is like a curse.

Goblins, dwarves they're all the same nerd shit so who cares?

Not like they need the media to help on that.

I'd fuck both

I'm quite tired of bulb noses that western animation and chinky copies are doing so I only like middle twink, Draco Malfoy is decent too.

the girl stays fat, but the dwarf becomes human
more anti-manlet propaganda

Middle one is hot af. Blonde ain't bad either.

I'd prefer to see them fuck each other.

BROQUEST IS BACK

>more anti-manlet propaganda
Send an angry letter so they can delay it for another few years and fix this.

so who's the main villain of this movie

That "fat" snow white looks too anorexic for me to get off to. She needs to look at least 500 pounds before I go to theater for this shit.

redhead is cute
those 3 filler dwarves though what the fuck

>The girl just straight up steals the red-shoes from the witch
How is she the heroine and the witch the bad guy!?

You realize how crazy you guys sound, right?

I'd bet 1000 dollars that you're right on the fucking money boyo.

The 8th dwarf.

Attached: Dr-Nowzaradan-and-the-mystery-lady-rumored-his-girlfriend.jpg (600x459, 34K)

Explain.

Ok listen. But listen. Look at how soft and smooth and round the non-barbie version is

>tfw

>THE PLURAL OF DWARF IS DWARVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Didn't Tolkien make that rule up?

guess which ones aren't gonna be important

Obesity epidemic has ruined your ability to discern what a fat and unattractive person looks like. You are saturated in fats and its lowered your standards to think less fat is cute. For the sake of the human race, if you breed with a fatty, raise your children to live healthier then you and your beanbag chair wives.

No

Wow she's beautiful

Lmao fuuuuuuu

Attached: CA3029D2-DEC5-4080-A9FD-0494BF3F3143.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Blonde's a bottom, middle is the main character and I'd fuck the triplets.

So THIS is why foundation now needs primer, setting powder and setting spray to last the workday.

Makes you think.

t. woman

fat does not directly equal unattractive.

Actually yeah I'd prefer that too.

It's obvious the character designer for this movie didn't get paid enough.

I mean you can lean on your other features but yes, it does. Im not saying you need washboard abs and .5% body fat, can be natural, but we both know you pile it in and are another 20 pounds away from buying a ticket for each cheek. Excess fat is unattractive, unhealthy, and when it was a sign of wealth people liked them for the money, why do you think they had harems? Filled with skinny exotic women? Let it go, the excuses make me sad. I’ll help you lose weight just stop defending your poor life choices like there is some merit in not being able to fit in a kayak.

have sex.

If it's making that much effort to sell a message, it won't be.

t. woman.

Your resting bitch face and horse teeth are what keep you from getting laid, not your weight.

Take your own advice, NCEL WHYTE NYTE.

Just make the kayak bigger lmao

Attached: CitIUyt.jpg (1039x1191, 111K)

get raped

>resting bitch face
I hate this meme. Women shouldn't act like retarded children smiling all the time.

Why does she get shorter?

Attached: 2-3-11-e1496452335337.jpg (1383x804, 103K)

Wouldn't it be funny if, like, Dwarf 2 ended up the most important character in the movie?

to accentuate how fat she is, if she were taller her proportions would even out and she wouldnt look half bad

Even if your reach (which I know is a lot of work for you) was accurate, it wont change that you dont get laid because youd rather live in denial then eat a salad and go for a walk.

Attached: BF3F7B67-33A8-4FD8-8C87-411FCE0C1798.jpg (512x711, 51K)

Because short people are unattractive, the movie already made this clear by cursing the men to be midgets

Lol they fuckin had to put the flag on it. These fatties are gonna sink our country.

Short men are unattractive. Short women aren't.

or got paid too much

>Women shouldn't act like retarded children
and yet...

because fatties who are tall hide their cellulite better than fatties who are short.

>implying midgetry isn't a curse

Attached: Davis-family-367000.jpg (590x707, 96K)

There are expressions other than "smiling" and "bitch".

You can see here that Paula Deen is a bitch. She's "smiling" but her whole face is tense. That kind of unconscious facial tension comes from the stress you give yourself when you are a bitch and you're just "secretly" angry at everyone all the time. In fact, her frown lines are more intense than her laugh lines. She has been such a bitch for so long that it is permanently engraved on her face.

And this sort of thing is extremely obvious to every man. We can tell your entire personality from your looks. A lot of men will say "Fuck it, she's probably a good lay. I can deal with the crazy", but you're not hiding that crazy from him. He knows.

I dont wanna agree with the fatty but, resting bitch face is a thing, and its not exclusive to women and has nothing to do with how much you smile.
Some peoples default neutral face looks pissed off. Its not even their fault! If you live with one you just get used to it and dont take it personally.

>more anti-manlet propaganda
Good.
Shorties must die.

and yet men encourage such behavior.
That's what I thought too. I was confused by the whole meme because every time someone says anything about it, the woman just has a normal face. It literally is just when they're not smiling all the time.

>be midget
>be a manlet among midgets
>the only people who’d want to breed with you are other midgets
>the only other midget around is your sister

Does she have a good heart? Because if i recall thats reason the Dwarfs let her stay in the first place

No it's definitely their fault. You get RBF from being tense and stressed for long periods of time. It's unconscious, but it's still a reaction to stress. A lot of times this stress comes from being angry at shit you really have no business being angry about.

Well the term was popularized by women, and women are fucking awful at judging other women's appearances even though it doesn't stop them from trying. Resting bitch face isn't even really about "resting" at all. Even if you're smiling you'll still have that bitch look, because it's about unconscious facial muscle tension. You can't fake your way out of it, you just have to stop being such a bitch and learn to let things go.

And men get it too! You'll see guys that always look like they have to or are currently shitting. It's because they're thinking about something, even unconsciously, that makes them angry.

Honestly, it’s not that bad looking, I’d never watch it myself, but I could picture some kid liking it.

Why are they goblins?

No, it's clogged with cholesterol.

Center right, smug blonde twink is my ballpark

Because "cursing" someone to be a dwarf probably makes actual dwarves feel shitty.

I'm calling it now

They're gonna pull a Lorax and litter the movie with hidden beauty product advertisements

Conservation of mass

t. Fat woman pretending to be a man

Meanwhile I'm just over here having a fat fetish and not minding the movie at all.

Go back to /trash/

Why do 3 of them look like Yorha units?

Attached: nier 2B.jpg (548x1024, 121K)

We already knew that.

High heels made her taller.

Midgets need to breed more so we can have an actual race of dwarves and make our world better.

Attached: 24646899a6d4c37087e5231a43903c76.jpg (563x482, 42K)

Go back to /lgbt/

that's more than her heels worth of height

Then there's no story

+1

Attached: Facebook Thumbs Up Like Button.png (500x482, 20K)

What advertisements were in the Lorax besides O'Hare Air?

Based. Maybe double the size.

Even without the fatfaggotry, the fat version is cuter.

No homo but this dwarf turnt human is handsome and cute af.

Attached: FD905851-53FF-497B-BCF8-DF215C93B827.png (1334x750, 3.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4

Full homo, he'd look even cuter getting fucked

Apparently illumination struck over 70 different product intergration deals with the most notable ones being that Mazda suv ad and those seventh generation disposable diapers. Apparently they also did cross promotional stuff with places like pottery barn and even the x factor? I kinda wish there was a list of all the advertising and cross promotional stuff this movie had because they whored themselves out big time.

>bbc

>No longer beautiful
They didn't have the balls to actually commit to the premise and really make her "no longer beautiful", LMAO. Thats still cute as fuck, a substantial improvement over left for me, in fact. I like my white girls like I like my cream cheese; THICK.

I know these people have some fucked up proportions irl, but this pic is also photoshopped, right? I’m usually bad at spotting these things, but this image doesn’t feel right to me, aside from them being midgets.

Oh, you mean outside the movie. I don't see anything wrong with that.

we humans could use some tough race mining to the center of the earth and realeasing ancient evils and to impress us with their awesome dwarf craftsmanship

Welp, it looks generic. But that redhead looks cute, is there any "material" yet?

Attached: 152036398063.gif (419x351, 229K)

I really hope he gets a shirtless scene.

I mean, if the movie is gonna get sponors and shit with beauty companies it's still fair to hold it against them

She's Korean though

I don't even think this movie will be successful enough for any of that shit. They already delayed it and Yea Forums is the only place I've ever seen anything about it. I wouldn't even know it existed otherwise.

Says a lot that the Korean ideal of feminine beauty is basically a white woman. Would still smash, guess this means I like my Asian women like I like my mochi

man what a tagline

Then they wouldn't be fucking Dwarves now would they?

This shit doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

Attached: Capture.jpg (841x300, 50K)

The triplets are so unnecessary. There was no strong need for there to be seven of the dwarves in the first place. There are plenty of other fairy tales that have a different number of dwarves, and they’ve already changed up the story and title from Snow White that making a different number of dwarves would have worked fine.

>Short Stature
>Small Legs
>Green Fleash
>Large Nose and Ears
>Long Arms
>Clearly Goblins

Attached: Goblin-Slayer-Season-2-Anime-sequels-chances-analyzed-based-on-the-Blu-Ray-DVD-sales-in-Japan-Crunch (1024x576, 52K)

Swordy and Blondie had BETTER be boyfriends

They made her taller, they're not weight loss pills they're shapeshifting shoes.

I don’t think real dwarves are particularly talented in any traditional fantasy dwarven skills.

no homo. but i think fat snow white is still... cute

well they had better start learning

I would like the eyeless ones better if they were only twins, that seems less lazy character design and more like a cute set of twins. But triplets is too much, especially since one of them is standing on the complete opposite side from the others. It’s like they just tacked the third one on at the last minute.

China’s already working on it with their dwarf ghetto/“amusement park.”

You just know if they had made “Red Shoes and the Five Dwarves,” that there would be a running gag throughout the film and in the trailer where a character would say “Wait, aren’t there supposed to be seven of you?” “No, that’s a different group of dwarves.”

And that joke would fit perfectly fine with the rest of the film going by the trailer.

He looks just like those gender bended edits of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

The guys look like adult versions of the South Park kids

based chinks dabbing on basic human decency

I doubt there’s a dwarf alive that’d ever blame anybody if they got magically Cotton Hilled and decided to pursue a “cure.”

Wizard of Oz rules. It’s not stealing if the stolen goods in question are magic shoes.

Pursuit of a "cure" is actually a pretty common theme when little people have a quarter life crises.

Wow they totally ripped off Gothel's design.

Attached: tumblr_oz4nuyUhou1ru827bo1_500.png (500x429, 112K)

Good for him he deserves a svelte cutie after dealing with all those fatties

Iirc for at least one kind of dwarfism there's a 25% chance of producing a normal person, 50% chance of producing a dwarf and 25% chance of ded baby when two dwarves have a kid, so it wouldn't work out too well

They're both fat.

We already had dwarves, and we either ate or fucked them to extinction; probably both

Attached: 920x920.jpg (814x920, 92K)

They're all fucking ugly

Damn, that would actually make this movie kino.

A 50% success rate is a lot better than what our ancestors had. I'm sure with time they'll be able to reproduce as easily as humans.

She doesnt even look all that bad on the right honestly. Shes flabby, but shes built like a tank. Shes stout as fuck. If she lost some weight and got in shape she could bench a truck.

She would give you some swole kids.

Wasn't there a theory that the european myth of elves being allergic to magic came from iron age people wiping out tribes of malnourished forest fuckers? Short little bastards living in hovels and shit?

Attached: Dwaf Elves.gif (600x338, 2.49M)

Fuck, elves being allergic to iron*.

It’s a shop dumbass.

>if you’re stressed it’s your fault
AaaAAAAA

>no longer beautiful
I don't think I've ever seen advertising shoot itself in the foot so completely. There's gonna be a lynching mob out to get you for saying shit like that, how out of touch can you be?

Red Shoes and the 5 (+2) Dwarves.

>FRIENDLY FACES EVERWHERE
>HUMBLE FOLKS WITHOUT TEMPTATION

Attached: 8E57BC50-1C7C-47EB-AAA2-D3606CC5892D.png (757x364, 544K)

Peter got lucky.

Attached: peter-dinklage-and-his-wife.jpg (634x618, 95K)

The triplets are a lot closer to Kenny than the blond guy.

Wouldn't there be no Snow White then since her whole story was about her nearly dying or dead in the original IIRC since the woman was envious of Snow White's beauty.

Attached: 1519790555850.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

>Pretty obvious when you see how many skin care/hair care/makeup sets require 4 other products to achieve the desired effect

want another mind-blower? It will never achieve the desired effect. 99% of instagram/social media photos and youtube makeup tutorials/reviews use heavy filters that make it look like the foundation and concealer will create this smooth, poreless finish that makes your skin look flawless. It doesn't. It can't. It's all lies. But you'll keep buying foundation after foundation to try to make it work.

A movie where Snow White intentionally makes herself ugly so the queen won't care about her would be more interesting.

... oh they kind of did something like that in that god awful Snow White and the Huntsman, where they showed local women intentionally disfigured themselves and their children so the queen wouldn't kidnap them to suck out their life force/beauty.

Hatty
Helmful
Bulko
Mainguy
Poshy
Ginger
and
Hatthree

>meathead №124537
>Jim Lake Jr.
>Malfoy
>that fag from Ratatouille

oh shit

Attached: 78554322345.png (305x267, 147K)

Well that's a least a interesting concept of the women maiming themselves as a form of protection.

"dwarves" was never used pre Tolkien. so he did make it. usage of dwarves got so popular both dwarfs and dwarves are okay now. dame with elves and elfs

Now I'll have to watch this for the dwarves

Don't talk about my boyfriend like that.

is that Blacked advertising?

>gets fatter everywhere but her boobs
What a joke of a film, this really is designed to target female insecurity.

I'd fuck both of them.

Did the remove the original trailer? I can't find it anywhere?

milves, smurves

Manlets aren't people

I see you

Attached: thumbnail_42340[1].jpg (400x300, 17K)

This

Attached: wdyxB1xKL.jpg (500x431, 58K)

Attached: chaddeus.png (217x224, 99K)

>Dwarves
>None of them have fucking beards

What is this shit?

As far as I can tell from googling it's legit. Your brain just isn't equipped to handle the radically different body shapes.

>Snow White is a fat homely bitch
>the dwarves are all completely idealized dreamboats

What's the message of this movie exactly?

Attached: 1529755506597.png (320x302, 141K)

based nixonposter

>boo-hoo stop fat-shaming wahwah

srsly why is this such an issue in these times. Being fat is not a permanent condition nor is it a disease.

If it really is so tragic then why not just use the tried and true centuries old method of eating healthy and exercise.

Why are they making such a "very special" "awareness" issue. If it's the "people don't think I'm pretty" then well people's view on physical attractiveness is personal and expecting them to change their views because of someone's hurt feelings is equally "problematic".

Attached: 10-reasons-why-men-dont-find-fat-women-attractive_514ae5f96d87f_w1500.png.jpg (1500x1073, 321K)

>they didn't put dwarf 1 next to dwarf 2 and dwarf 3

Fat one's eyes are slightly smaller snd hrr nose is raised higher. bleagh..

Beautifying fatness truly is disgusting. It's propagating a problem caused by mental illness and lack of self control like it's a choice that should be respected.

It's magic which affects her whole appearance

Keep seething lanky incels, your transparent coping disguised as anger makes me smile.

But the fat one just as hot, what the hell. I'd go for either in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1549420700727.gif (820x461, 1.75M)

It's all relative.

Attached: my-600-lb-life--dottie.jpg (750x507, 49K)

When eating disorders started to become a big thing there was a big push against fat shaming. A lot of women who grew up in that time are adults now, and I think some of them wound up confused by the difference between “please do not starve yourself to death it does not make you pretty” and “it’s okay to be morbidly obese.

Because Eating Disorders have been a big topic in the past. Said eating disorders usually involved litterally starving yourself in orderto not be fat, even when that "fat" was actually unused muscles

Why didn't they give this to a French animation studio? They'd do it justice

Attached: 10 misc 07.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

No longer beautiful when the only thing that changes is her weight.
Hmm.

I'd love that twist but it won't happens.

Agency period is an anomaly.
It has only ever existed for elites outside of maybe that last few hundred years.

Glad to see that Mavis husband still gets work.

>8th dwarf

He'd better be a fourth reuse of the "hated chef" dwarf model!

6 inch heels on the Red Shoes.

>they took the whole fat part out of it
No they didn't. What the fuck are you talking about? Did you not watch your own video?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1278x354, 91K)

She's supposed to be unattractive user. Making her thicc would invalidate her getting the magic shoes.

The original trailer showed her transform from thin to fat and it was hot as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Found it.

dailymotion.com/video/x4iw0hd

fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.
but let me guess. Hotdog buns coming in packs of 8 and Oscar Meyer wieners coming in packs of 10 is just a coincidence right? a simple oversight nobody has picked up on yet haha. Even if lowering the HotDog count per pack would result in savings for the company.....

Childhood is believing in conspiracy theories
Adulthood is realizing they're not theories at all

Attached: 1551508959715.png (342x273, 73K)

Attached: charaterDesigns.png (904x836, 749K)

You realize you use buns for more than just hotdogs right? You realize sausage links get sold in varying quantities, right?

>Dwarves
>CLEARLY Goblins

Attached: mehmehmeh.png (1383x804, 833K)

This is more significant than people give it credit because it's out normal lives now.

Call me crazy, but I don't think selling children the idea that being unhealthy is "fine". If they are gonna aim for something they should definetively aim for pursuing healthyness,

Someone shoop the Disney Eyes™ and cuter nose onto the fat one.

I was kinda trying to do but huh.. It's not turning out like I was hoping my skills are not Great...

>The main love interest pretty boy
>The haughty, ice king boy
>The manly, burly guy
>The "cute but goofy" guy
>The twins/triplets because why not
Just like one of my otome games.

Attached: 748465416541564.jpg (528x624, 71K)

>no longer beautiful = fat
so fuckin triggered rn

You can tell the winner from a mile away. What triggers me the most about this works that pretend to be transgresive and to break tropes is that they always end being as much trope as the things they want to break from.
Like Megamind or happily never after or Shrek.

I still have to see ONE, one "breaking" animated movie that is actually breaking and not a predictable tropefest.

Attached: ras.png (438x630, 351K)

She still would have no problem getting a boyfriend. It's to hard to believe she struggle to find a partner. She would get hit on constantly in public

I've got the eyes

Attached: no nose.png (464x696, 408K)

Snow White becomes So What

So it's a mashup of Snow White, The Wizard of Oz, Sleeping Beauty and Shrek?

Would be nice seeing someone trying to be original by doing their own original fairy tail instead of just re-imagine old ones.

In before "you can't do something that hasn't been before" there is a big difference in trying to do something new and it happens that already exists and doing something that already exists on purpose.

Attached: cursed.png (1008x804, 791K)

lie's

Attached: 220px-Questionfull.jpg (220x314, 16K)

Tha movie kind of remind me of charming. Nobody talked about it, the release date had come and go and still no movie, it was as if the movie didn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUGPG-iPSWs

Also they wasted a good plot with the female protagonist. They could have gone any direction but no, they still made her fall in love with him in the end.

Attached: MV5BZjVlM2E5MzAtMjcyZi00NmViLTkyOGYtODliYzM4ZDNiZjJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQxMDIzMjY@._V1_.jpg (868x912, 221K)

Do you really believe "Big Money" doesn't pump massive amounts of money into capitalist propaganda in order to make yet more money?

Because she has a love interest dwarf and it looked too much like she was hitting on a little boy.

Middle and blonde ones

The triplets look like JRPG party members who exist solely to die in the tutorial level.

Attached: 18-ffvi_052[1].png (480x320, 7K)

I) like the one on the right, he is way cooler than the rest.

Really not liking how well animated this turd is. Feels like a waste.

I want her to end up with the triplets. All of them. At the same time.

Never heard that one before, but it sounds interesting.

I'll take the blonde.

This could be the only instance of a legitimately happy dwarf caught on camera. Good for Dink.

But the other two suck dick. They are shit tier.

Those balls won't get sucked by themselves while he's pounding into her, will they?

What about Kanye? He's a man known for resting bitch face.

>says that you aren’t beautiful if you’re fat
unironically based and redpilled

GOOD LORD IT'S ANOTHER AM SCHUMER "COMEDY"

this is an awfully sexual trailer for a kid's movie

Biggs, Wedge and BiggWedge.

Dammit, they sabotaged Snow White. Right would've looked much better if they gave her big fat boobs to go with the figure.

This

She certainly has cream cheese between het fat folds since she isn't able to bathe.

Brad Williams seems happy. He married an Asian martial artist fighter he met on a threesome app, married her and has threesomes on average every two months. I know I'm a bit jelly of his short self.

it would just be something set in medieval times with anachronistic modern values superimposed onto it

>the princess has been kidnapped
>strong woman dont need no man, rescues herself
>theres an incompetent male hero and talking dragon for comedic relief

That movie is going to create fetishes in young kids.

I thought it was about her being beautiful and later turned fat. Did they change the whole story?

>Jrpg protagonists and faceless town guards

He's barely even a dwarf, his trunk is normal sized so if his limbs were longer he'd look like an average person.

FATTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

And the former owner is dead. She only went halfway on that.

Both the old and the new trailer make it look like she's normally a fatty, but she becomes thin when she wears those magic shoes.

>thicc snow white isn't beautiful

based

shouldnt some of that fat have gone to her tits

That'd make her too desirable

Left: girls in college
Right: girls after college

More anti-manlet propaganda

>I'm allowed to be a fat pig but a man under 6 foot? Impossible!

Fuck you.

Is blondie in the middle suppose to be a boyish girl or a girlish boy?

Attached: 1558982882859.png (1068x1832, 1011K)

You people preferring the fat version are being ironic

why does the third one look like human shrek?

Attached: hshrek.jpg (736x414, 35K)

That's literally the most common form of dwarfism

A boyish girl, her name's Adelaide and she's the captain of the knights.

Give me one good reason why she can't just lose weight...

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-075957_Samsung Internet.jpg (1191x2423, 845K)

>implying

She’s cute. Also I would rather cuddle a soft chubby girl than a STICC girl

Attached: 6A27A637-2A6A-4F84-8B80-981C387D90DC.jpg (1097x1404, 618K)

Wait, we can? what happened? what changed?! I MUST KNOW

He strikes me as more cynical than Dink, and despite his wife and constant threesomes still seems extremely insecure about his dwarfism. I envy the guy, but he doesn't strike me as a guy who sees himself as enviable.
Meanwhile Dink doesn't even go for dwarf parts anymore. He just plays whatever he wants, and it's even getting harder for me to think of him as a dwarf; he carries himself so confidently that his condition has almost nothing to do with him.

Yea Forums you're going down a path I can't follow

That's because true deviation is too risky for studios, so they keep force feeding audiences the same lessons they've learned for DECADES.

Bucket 1
Bucket 2
Chadchin
Non threatening hot guy
rich hot guy
ginger kinda not really hot but not as ugly as regular gingers so we'll call him hot actually you're the comic relief fuck it
Bucket 3

I like the message!
What if fat girl found thing to not be fat?
now she can be main character!

>No beautiful
>she's just fat

Attached: NECA-Ace-Ventura-23__scaled_800.jpg (475x648, 67K)

The one on the right is clearly from that shitty Lorax movie

why dwarfs are green?

I met Warwick and his family at a con. He was signing stuff, and I saw his daughter was really bored, so I gave her a bag of crisps. His wife was really taken aback, and kept asking me if I was sure, and I said "Yeah, of course".

Nice people.

Holy shit Fat Snow White ate the budget of the dwarfs.

Yes

I told watched revenge of the sith today

you have no idea how being lonely and horney for 20+ years can warp a man

Attached: slamham.png (578x620, 778K)

I think the bigger eyes work well for her.

I think the bigger tits work well for her.

Brother, Yea Forums has scouted that path, paved a highway, and built a Waffle House every mile.

I'm curious; what do you guys want to see, anyway? What would you have changed about movies like Shrek or Megamind if you had the chance to work on them? I don't see any particular issues with them, and I'm not sure how exactly would you like them to be more unpredictable. Do you want Farquaad to win and take Fiona with him, while Shrek just fucks off to his swamp and kicks Donkey out for good? Or do you want Megamind to continue being a villain and end up killed by some superhero, instead of changing as a person during the movie? Or maybe you want something truly unpredictable, like for example some incomprehensible dadaist nonsense that interrupts the movie and takes over its latter half?

So, we need to giver her the bigger eyes and boobs she deserves.

Warwick Davis is an international treasure.

Life's Too Short was... too short:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rF_MDb03dA

youtube.com/watch?v=7jtTjfEW7iQ

If they don't legitimately do a Willow sequel TV series, it'll be a goddamn shame.

Sensible chuckle.

Shrek should've just been an ogre who's happy to be a mean asshole hated by everyone, which is what he was in the original book.

What if this movie was just an hour and a half of chubby Snow White getting railed by seven tall buff dudes?

Attached: 1556080665505.png (381x312, 20K)

I really want to see this movie but all i'll be able to think about is that one Aqua Teen scene with the gnomes
you know the one

Regression to the mean fuckko

While the effeminate Korean dude has his arms chopped off and is forced to watch, right?

Attached: 9239D0D7-9C6B-46B3-9B9B-7EAD36A41C8A.jpg (750x400, 180K)

So...the message of this movie is to normalize morbid obesity?

hotter*

Attached: hah.jpg (500x400, 56K)

I think high fructose corn syrup and sedentary lifestyles already did that.

H-how did you know my fetish?

It's cute that you think that's gendered at all and don't think the same thing happens with all products

Because it is my fetish too

Attached: 6724C245-025A-4108-90DF-1606517AB9B6.png (281x245, 47K)

kek

>She is probably lazy

Sick facts, bro.

women want power, my dude

if enough slamhams can guilt people into believing that they are just as desirable as normal weight women, then they wont need to fuck fat dudes or sub-5s anymore

if you're not an 8, as a dude, then you're pretty much fucked (by never getting fucked)

"Dwarfs" refers to people with dwarfism, ya dingus.
"Dwarves" refers to many from the dwarf race.

>Fat but a chestlet

Attached: 35617876_492041431232579_4121135963642527744_n.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

I'm pretty sure I remember jerking off to fat anime girls from Yahoo Groups as a teen without having to tricked into it by some Fat Girl Illuminati

You'd have been a big hit back then, Mrs. M.

fat is CUTE

2D fat is way more appealing than 3D fat

the fat girl illuminati wants you to think 3D is just as good

FUCK, that belly, UUUNNNHGGGGH

genetics user

There is an increase in the amount of carbs in plant matter because of increased levels of CO2 in the atmosphere in the past few decades. So you do gain more weight and less nutritients than previous generations with the same amount of food. The effect is minor and not the main factor in weight gain, but it is a factor.

>Theory

Commie there's more proof of that than gravity at this point.

Attached: 1479435398290.png (245x212, 55K)

Cause she's not wearing the shoes.

the true path mate

Attached: The Queen's Architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

They're niggers

>You are saturated in fat
Better than trans fats, at least.

Attached: 1498624086408.png (334x389, 113K)

t. fat roastie

My country has a lot less obese people than America and I can tell you chubby guys are top tier. If anything I wish more people were overweight. So it has shit to so with exposure, far used to be a sign of wealth and ability to have constant access to food so it's ingrained to be attractive, though that doesn't apply to morbid obesity. Abundance of food has been causing health problems that's true, but that's a relatively new thing and the fat hate is social not biological.

Stop eating fatty and hit the gym.

Based Satan poster

Attached: 1499892910910.gif (245x245, 785K)

>There is an increase in the amount of carbs in plant matter
That's because the green revolution hasn't stopped. Breeding efforts have continued to produce ever more productive varieties, and supporting processes like irrigation and fertilizer use have improved as well. There has been plenty of CO2 in the atmosphere for plants to get as much as they need for the entire history of life on Earth, and the limiting factors for growth lie elsewhere. Which is why other things are used as fertilizer.

Attached: tonnes per hectare.jpg (500x300, 48K)

They have done studies on weeds from over a hundred years ago. Specifically plants that humans don't care to cultivate.

Yeah fuck trannies

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that blonde girl is literally just mother gothel

the one of the left is beautiful

How does the magic shoes change the size of her clothes?

>villain reveal

Attached: YellowFluidLhasaapso-mobile.webm (480x480, 1.98M)

They wouldn't be dwarves, they'd be beta orbiters.

It's just shrek.

Jesus Christ it looks like the right is wearing someone's cut off face

Attached: d7c.jpg (250x250, 9K)

That’s just fat, bro. I shudder to imagine your daily caloric intake.
This

It's the heavy noise reduction lots of red carpet photographers use. Makes the clothes lack texture, and the skin look less blemished.

11. The smell.

What the fuck? I thought two of them were suppose to be twins, then there's the out of place third one that tells me they just gave the fuck up. The hats don't help either, they're just three Dopeys. At least make two of them twins without the hat, same hair style but the other's reversed.

Dude, this place is fatfag central, has been for years.

Attached: doodle__gaz_digzy_by_superspoe_dd0bhab-pre.jpg (801x998, 78K)

Ok. I'll need a volunteer from the audience.

Attached: 1558885565166.jpg (800x1022, 176K)