Your favorite Marvel/DC character now has the Long Horse as a constant travelling companion. How do they react to this?

Your favorite Marvel/DC character now has the Long Horse as a constant travelling companion. How do they react to this?

Attached: tumblr_peygh8V31S1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 700K)

Bump.

Is this some slenderman type nonsense?

Kinda, but also not really. Long Horse is a friend. He's just very unnerving to actually look at.

Attached: tumblr_pizqc1tvrP1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (643x960, 426K)

Case in point.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pg6vmiqawl1qfgpgs_540.jpg (524x810, 148K)

Sounds like it does fuck all.

It mostly acts as an elaborate warning system for when really bad shit is about to come fuck you up. Typically it either disappears after popping up the moment you look away, or assuming you can keep it in your sight perpetually, it just withers away into nothingness.

If it's sticking to a hero for any significant length of time though, then it's likely misguidedly trying to tell them about any number of awful happenings in their future.

The guy behind this stuff has some other stuff that's closer to Slenderman stuff. He's the one behind the Siren Head thing.

Repeated quantum resets of the universe I guess?

Manhattan?

Jenny Quantum

Ah, makes sense. Yeah, can't exactly see her reacting to the long boi well at all, even if he is harmless.

Attached: Jenny_Quantum_02.jpg (383x651, 61K)

Wonder how Superman would get along with it?

>Ilyana
Yeah, it seems like the kind of thing she’d be riding around Limbo

Attached: image.jpg (645x886, 726K)

Not sure that would be a good idea.

>long meme horse
>not Siren head
Why is this board full of faggots?

Attached: 36F5CE60-52DE-4FF3-94ED-0C8B2FD43468.jpg (1200x900, 411K)

SCP threads are a known congregation point for them.

Why is that user?

Is this the guy who makes all those weird monster photos?

Given how it moves, it could probably end up vanishing into the aether with you along with it, which would be horrible for a number of reasons. Or it could accidentally phase you through a wall or other unpleasant thing wherever it ends up terminating.

SCP got taken over by trannies and LGBTQ diversity activists. It's pretty much lore made by and for faggots, at this point.

Sorry your hobby is so gay, OP.

>Spectre
Wow, that would be an interesting sight to see. Do you think it would be creepy or majestic?

Attached: 1558805774899.jpg (376x823, 73K)

>Trevor Henderson
>SCP
Listen, I know you're a retarded /pol/tard whose only sustenance is other people's cum, but not all horror is SCP nor is SCP all of horror. If that were the case, then literally every piece of horror media would count as "LGBT SHWS " to you.

Fuck off back to your containment board and stay there.

>SCP low effort creepy pasta shit

As autistic as it is homosexual. SCP is like the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom of horror.

Siren Head is cruel and unusual torment. It's like dumping a horrible outer god on someone in a locked room, except the locked room is the planet.

>Do you think it would be creepy or majestic?
See pic.

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>SCP

Let me guess, OP, you're also into traps and think "trans rights are human rights", correct?

Why exactly are you blatantly samefagging?

So what is the truth

The one who isn't samefagging to try and act like multiple people suddenly entered the thread at once with the exact same opinions.

SCPs and creepypastas are complete shit
The people who scream "muh SJWs" are retarded

Well, I'm not any of them, but also think SCPs are retarded as shit and also have nothing to do with Yea Forums.

>/pol/ boogeyman

Scarier than any of your SCP tranny trash.

>Well, I'm not any of them
Doubtful. Also, until you came in spewing your retardation, not a single thing about SCP was mentioned. Like, at all. You are obsessive and are basically an absolute lunatic.

Redpill me on Chicken Boi

Attached: E62E9CA1-C5E6-40CF-81FB-1C772B6E824D.jpg (720x960, 583K)

See . Nobody has mentioned SCP but you. Could it simply be that you are the cancer in this equation?

He's a god, a minor one but still. He used to protect the poultry, but then he stopped getting regular worship and degenerated into his current state. He's not really evil, but he'll fuck you up if you mess with the chickens.

Attached: tumblr_pgvsnv11wl1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 1.4M)

Serious answer, the Spectre would try to get rid of it for some perceived crime or another due to being completely autistic, and Long Horse would not understand what he's doing and would continue to follow him unceasingly, immensely bother him and making him double down on his craziness ever more. Eventually, Long Horse just wraps itself around him and they sit down a bit for a breather.

Honestly, given what the Spectre is, Long Horse might just be warning people about HIM instead of anything else.

This shit is autistic as fuck.

I once had sleep paralysis and something like this hovered over me

God, I wish the Spectre had a horse. The guy needs some companionship. He literally tried to destroy all the magic in the world just for a girl.

Attached: A void.jpg (227x969, 65K)

So, no different from your average capeshit?

Speaking of destroying all magic, Nabu definitely needs Long Horse around. He needs a companion who doesn't completely despise his guts (for entirely justified reasons).

>Long Horse appears primarily via dreams
Hmmm

I think Illyana can manage, she’s an accomplished Sorcerer and she specializes in teleportation

>dreams
He said no such thing

I'm happy to learn it means well, I was almost certain it wanted my soul it was so unnerving, actually woke myself up screaming

I can see Illyana dealing with it, yeah. Just don't be on it when it tries to leave, and just teleport out if it starts going through walls. She wouldnt like it constantly coming and going though.

Is the Long Horse Magical? I think Nabu is still going to try and kill it.

>Is the Long Horse Magical?
Probably? Most of the things in Henderson's setting seem to be ghosts or demons of some form, with the implication that Long Horse and Siren Head are basically elder gods (they've been around since at least the stone ages, and Long Horse is confirmed to be extending itself through all kinds of realities even as we observe it here). Not sure how well it would react to Nabu trying to murder it.

Attached: Dpj2yMkV4AAtLG6.jpg (1200x784, 508K)

Attached: Dpj210QUUAEApxS.jpg (800x600, 286K)

It smells like cinnamon. Anything that smells like cinnamon is not evil by default.

>entire thread
>not a single mention of BONESWORTH
What is this madness.

Attached: tumblr_php8kvDByt1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 844K)

Drop some knowledge about this bone boi on me.

He's basically one of the two nicest entities in the setting, with the other being Long Horse. You get a text message or the like with the name "bonesworth" showing up, before all of a sudden he just shows up in your home, constantly clacking. He's basically really curious and is interested in whatever you're doing, and will probably lean over your shoulder to look st whatever it is or follow you around.

His only real problems are his appearance and sounds being startling, and the fact that once he comes in, it can take forever for him to actually leave.

Sounds like a chill dude, I'd have no issue with this entitiy in my home.

Bonesworth is a good friend. Just don't let him near the hot water.

Attached: DriiecNW4AAEZdd.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

>The Nigga Who Laughs
What did Trevor mean by this?

Attached: this nigga eating beans.png (1010x570, 728K)

Laughing is a sin and should not be allowed. Only sirens are needed.

>*steps into your favorite's bedroom*

Attached: 7033891.jpg (225x300, 18K)

Never said that he did.

Attached: jpg_5ba34fc2-8423-4045-8962-110e2e48965aghost 2_post.jpg (440x587, 56K)