Why weren't they in JLU ?

Why weren't they in JLU ?

Static and Mcguinnis were

Attached: zeta_project-e1437016494669.jpg (678x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrlYxTA0Wn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah shit, is that the one where the guy is a robot? I thought I dreamt up that show

yes

Nice. Now I just need to figure out what cartoon has a scene where two super villains are hiding in a house and one of them has, like, long sharp claws and i think she peels an apple with them.

It was a man and a woman and they looked like they are from 80s-90s

Is it Gargoyles?

Oh damn, that’s exactly it! I’ve been wondering about it for like years, man

Okay, here’s another one, this one really plagued me for like a decade, but i just can’t remember where it’s from -
there was a woman in a dingy looking town (somewhere in a dessert kind of area?) talking to an old man when it started to rain - and the rain infected all the people with something, or something like that. It had the same animation style and quality that all these 90s action cartoons had, but I remember it actually kinda scaring me as a kid

Attached: 0AD6F69C-06FD-4C03-92E8-76A1222D2065.png (300x225, 121K)

cause they were set 20 years from JLU

Ro is severely underrated.

Ro wasn't even born at the time when JLU took place. As for Zeta, a robot that looked like an early prototype of him appeared in one episode of JLU, but I don't think Zeta himself would be built until some time closer to Beyond's era (I can't remember if it was mentioned how old he was).

The only time they could've possibly appeared in JLU would've been that time when Batman and others traveled into the future. But the episode already had quite a lot of characters in it, and adding them into that episode probably would've made things too cluttered. That, and they weren't particularly popular, so I don't think anyone was calling for them to appear.
I'm guessing Static got to appear most likely because he's Dwayne McDuffie's character and the guy wrote the time-travel episode. But McDuffie had no involvement with Zeta Project, and no reason to push for their appearance.

Plus I don't think Zeta would've worked well in that episode anyway, and it's better for both him and the episode that he didn't appear. He's an optimistic and innocent character, and an apocalyptic scenario isn't a fitting setting for him.

Attached: JLU - 3x06 - Fearful Symmetry.avi.jpg (720x400, 49K)

roswell?

Attached: A11nrRc5-4L._SL1500_.jpg (1076x1500, 333K)

Justice League Beyond was an interesting concept
Monk green Lantern
Big Barda taking Wonder Woman place, although no Mr. Miracle kinda a sad note there
WarHawk a cemented concept of Justice league ship of green lantern and hawkgirl
Aquagirl whatif aquaman had a waifu daughter
And Superman

Attached: Justice_League_Unlimited_(Batman_Beyond).jpg (882x478, 102K)

Did they just have a small league, or was everyone else in space?

The comics did expand the roster with Micron (atom future replacement) and Flash a black girl who got the speed force, her dad was a huge Flash fan so he was actually prepared and ready to make her a costume.

The real answer is, this is what Batman Beyond could afford.

Attached: Justice-League-Beyond-19.jpg (789x1222, 749K)

Didn't this Flash also have the speed-force spirits of Jay, Barry, and Wally in her head?

It was weird, because Barry and Jay weren't even confirmed to exist in the DCAU. And the fact that they gave Wally Barry's origin hinted at Barry probably not existing.

Have the DCAU extended comics made Hal a thing?

Fitz and Nema were the best thing of the show.

>Flash also have the speed-force spirits of Jay, Barry, and Wally in her head?
Yes, although her reverse Flash is crazy and gave a doubt to that theory. Saying she is crazy and hear voices in her head, but that's just what it is, voices in her head.

Attached: 8df90f35e7533814255b3f4b5ecd75f8.jpg (1197x1920, 484K)

You had fucking Batman Inc constantly being mentioned in those comics. The comics were mess.

Jay's helmet showed up in Flash & Substance
Didn't pretty much everyone in the DCAU get a BAD END in those comics?

Micron was actually in the show, just initially shown as injured because of some sort of Starro Superman sabatoge. I vaguely remember him waking from his healing chamber to weakly assist McGinnis after the team realized the Starro situation.

Better memory than me

It's retroactive, but Justice League vs. The Fatal Five confirms Hal and several others

Out of all the versions of the Flash I think this gal just made it to my favorite list.
Ghosts in her head and the potential to just be batshit insane is creative, and I love the idea of her dad being such a Hero fan he has a costume just ready for her in case it happens.
Makes me wonder why she wasn't used outside of this. Especially with the fact she is black, You'd think that would make her be used before any other Future Flash in this day and age

I think she also has a thing for Billy Batson.

I have that entire series on one of my portable hdds somewhere in my house. Should upload it as it was DVD quality rips, I think?

Because Zeta was a robot assassin made by the government to kill US citizens. Having it in the team would had caused many problems for everyone involved.

Well said, Also they had to explain how did he changed his face between his first appearance in Batman Beyond and his spinoff.

Zeta was one of those shows that had a bad ending due to early cancellation, anyone knows if the creators said how the show would end?

shout-out to its awesome intro youtube.com/watch?v=UrlYxTA0Wn4

Attached: latest[1].png (383x288, 137K)

Do it, I cant find it in a decent quality anywere

This cartoon was literally X-Com the animated series.

sadly the rights are on the limbo