Is it going to resurrect the old trend of CN shows casually referencing each other...

Is it going to resurrect the old trend of CN shows casually referencing each other, sometimes even randomly inserting a character from one cartoon to cameo in another?

Attached: ezgif-3-1d1fb725b9da.jpg (1280x1086, 247K)

Let's hope so.

Attached: P1000015.jpg (580x553, 113K)

First I want it to air as a series. When's the first episode?

Doesn't OK KO already do that

Okko?

June 1st supposedly.

No, they did a multiverse event instead of a "Why of course I know these other show characters, they live a block away" kinda thing.

What characters would you even want?

Isn't the ninja girl revealed to have gone to the Ghoul School growing up?

Also Captain Planet shows up in an episode

Oh yeah, complete forgot about that, also Captain Planet. From what I can understand only Old shows exist in there timeline and modern one's are in parallel universes.

There was that and then there was Nexus which was a big crossover event and the villain had petrified / cancelled various cartoon characters

Black Hat is one of the statues but this is actually brought up within Villainous lore as being the fate of one of the clones made in one of the first shorts (with Buff Hat having escaped, Monster Hat being detained, and Idiot Hat being Dementia's personal plaything)

>107817314
also the President of the Universe from Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

>All of Blackhat's flunkies go on union-mandated vacation at the same time
>Needs a temp so he puts out an ad
>Only takers are the Delightful Children From Down the Lane
>Blackhat can't get them to do any work and keeps getting pulled into their plots to destroy the KND
>Loses his shit and decided to eat them
>Father busts in they beat each other black and blue
>Smash cut to the KND's treehouse where Flug, Demencia and 5.0.5. are vacationing there, being horrible houseguests and driving the KND up the wall

link/pic

I hope they add slice of life with both villains and heroes.

>Black Hat can't get them to do any work

Makes no sense. The Delightful Children would totally want to work and if not Black Hat fuck them up. If anything the KND would get involved on their own resulting in the standard bullshit confrontation before Black Hat waltzed in and smacked the KND off across the horizon.

They're Delightful Children yes, but they also have a KND hateboner they're not able to ignore. Blackhat would have them terrifying preschools and robbing banks when they'd rather use the gadgets he gives them to destroy the Kids Next Door, and because they're energetic kids Blackhat would end up being pulled along for the ride.

Why does this sound like an Evil con Carne episode

I like to believe that the reason he does not take over the world is because
>A strong hero he cant beat
or
>he has his limit
or
>he just needs there to be a balance

Black Hat is simply bored. He'd relish a hero who could actually challenge him. He's basically villain Saitama

Will wait then. A tad more and I would've declared it vaporware.

what

You know what he should do to solve his boredom problem, find the Specter, flip him off and call him a bottom tier deity. Boredom would be the least of his problems then.

Once he finds someone ultra busted sure. Though it is implied Black Hat is metaversal and that Cartoon Network itself is part of his web of evil.

Thought Robot would probably be pretty fun

Who knows, but the extent of Villainous's crossover references is "Aren't these other characters so stupid?" and having Blackfag kill/wreck them.

it won't

I really hope this show ends up being great man, I want latin american animation to actually be a thing, I'm not working my ass off in college for nothing

Attached: 1558667833242.png (175x220, 93K)

If it does, then CN probably will pay more attention to Pixelatl and maybe other channels/streaming services will try and do their own one. It would be fucking awesome

I hope so too. It seems fun and the lore seems interesting