Untitled

chaser.com.au/entertainment/alabama-approves-edited-arthur-episode-in-which-ratburn-marries-his-sister/

Attached: ratburn_sister_2-1024x577.jpg (1024x577, 79K)

I going to like it if they did this.

>it's real

Attached: Sc-b5XeRv-DGGbpvXlNyCvgoXEVu1-i9VJfeJMvMcISWAL0ztpOWTbPhoEMt5byU.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Dude, it's a parody, read the damn article.

INCEST GANG RISE UP!

family* gang rise up

shame it's a parody site, it could've been a source of heartly laffs

People from the alabama don't support marrying your sister (and are laws against it)
where as people actually pretend to support gay marriage

That's way hotter.

"Alabama" itself didn't ban it

>Alabama not putting up with Sodomites
based and redpilled

>People from the alabama don't support marrying your sister (and are laws against it)
So your sister can have your baby but you can't marry her?

you could always marry the baby instead

>fags seething
Enjoy hell

Attached: PGzX9ru.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

You know the Southern incest thing is kind of weird. I remember seeing a study that suggested that consanguinity rates were basically flat across the US and had very little variation between any region, with only a handful of states deviating from the norm. In fact the biggest deviation was California of all places, but I've never heard of a Californian cousin fucking stereotype. Did the South used to have higher rates of incest and the stereotype's just kind of prevailed?
Inb4 butthurt Southerner, I'm from New England.

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

you can become a Mormon and marry whatever you want, man, woman, beast, canadians, etc

California has a huge campaign to not let the rest of the country not know about the 90% of the state that's not a major city or tourist area.

i will, im only going to scream whip harder x

"Must", not "can".

you're already in it though

Attached: 1310237688836.png (280x273, 67K)

It probably comes from people in the Appalachian mountains. Those communities are pretty small and hardly had contact with the outside so eventually you're going to get some incest. Not to mention northerners had (have) a superiority complex to the south. It always happens with different parts of the country. Look at how everyone treats California and Florida now
t. From Georgia

Even the cities are terrible. They have a terrible homeless problem

>no race mixing and sodomy