Clark, Bruce and Wally are going to be mine and there is nothing you can do about it Yea Forums

Clark, Bruce and Wally are going to be mine and there is nothing you can do about it Yea Forums.

Attached: brian-michael-bendis.jpg (970x545, 48K)

As long as Hal is safe, I don’t give a shit

You can have them! I've got the other Bruce taking care of me now.

As long as Bendis can't have Gwenpool, we're safe.

>Wally
Can't do worse than King

>Bruce
Can probably do worse than King

Also, and more importantly, Jonah apparently.

Attached: jonah hex green lantern.jpg (1600x1389, 902K)

I'll get both them soon, anons. Just you wait...

Attached: Benis.png (1200x539, 523K)

Jokes aside, they're not gonna give Bendis Batman. They've already got him as the go-to Superman guy, they're not gonna give him Batman too. It doesn't make sense from a purely practical or pragmatic standpoint.

Get a new boogeyman, Bendis fetishists, his DC work has been fine

How about you FUCKING kill yourself, Bendis?

Attached: CLAP.png (544x545, 565K)

I would be ok if he made Cass Batgirl again.

His Superman has been pretty bad. His AC is good though, I'm kinda looking forward to Leviathan Rising.

Yes, Ronald Zippo will be remembered for years to come.

Remember when James Robinson was writing Detective Comics, Wonder Woman and Trinity all at once?

Detective Comics, Wonder Woman, and Trinity aren't Batman, Superman, and Action Comics.

Is AC higher on the list than DC for you?

>every time Bendis is mentioned this faggot shows up
>no proofs to back him up
>no examples that shows how and and where he improved
>he just keep saying "DC makes everything better, please no bully" hoping someone will start parrotting him

Please get a trip so i can filter your idiotic sperging.

Is Batman and Superman as low priority as Wonder Woman and Trinity for you?

But why would you want Wally? He isn't getting solo movie, so you won't get royalties. Go for Barry.

He started his Detective Comics run on September 2018. Trinity was cancelled in June 2018 and his Wonder Woman stopped with #50 in July 2018.

>He's actually been pretty fine
>REEEE WHERE IS YOUR PROOF YOU'RE SUCH A SPERG

>Bruce
>Can probably do worse than King
Since King made Batman a tertiary character in his own stories to promote his yas queen fetish, I genuinely don't think anyone could do worse.

I can see him taking over Justice League at some point but I doubt he’ll include Wally in his team nor do I see him getting to solo Wally. If this were 20 years ago maybe, as it’d be his Peter Parker so then he could shit on for black Wally, but that’s not the case anymore.

>he is fine
>he is fine i swear
>posting a page? no you must BELIEVE MEEEEEE
>AAAAAAAAAA CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DC'S COCK AAAAAAAAAAAA HE IS FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty pathetic, please get that trip sperg.

I can not buy their books. I've done it before.

I've got a filed down brake line that says otherwise.

lol are you me I have a anvil and am painting a road on what's actually a rock formation lol

has there ever been a time during his run at marvel where someone put their foot down ad stopped him from making some braindead alteration or making a new OC?

Scarlet Witch, Sentry, Iceman, Superman...and now, I shall ruin Batman.

I will destroy all your favourite characters, I will cast their continuity to the four winds. There is no hiding place.