I Sacrifice

I Sacrifice

Attached: 1558406416006.jpg (5669x5669, 1.83M)

it didnt have to be this way, star

Was Glossaryck who did it. Not Star. He made all the magic, he took it all away.

Would it be right to assume we all just want a silly star thread so that we can vent?

Attached: 1558748273616.jpg (720x626, 104K)

I just need more cute SvF reaction images in my folder.

Attached: 1556463569980.jpg (971x1079, 276K)

>reaction folder

Attached: d6gdHtC.jpg (1211x902, 164K)

Star is UGLY without cheekmarks. She is a FAT MUGGLE and deserves the ROPE.

Attached: stupid.png (502x502, 204K)

Attached: smug.jpg (330x206, 16K)

I know, feels empty without them

Attached: tumblr_pg4tpbJgYH1rdlfnuo1_400.gif (400x295, 104K)

Ponyhead melting away

Attached: 201808.jpg (1012x971, 270K)

>how much she suffered : 0
>how much she deserved to : 100

Attached: 1558454048146.jpg (648x829, 133K)

You know, it really didn't, there where enough characters to have an exiting final battle.

Attached: tumblr_prp6lhSgVF1rv8uc8_500.jpg (500x552, 68K)

A lot of filler episodes could have been slashed for what would have been an epic battle which left the destruction of magic the only choice. Sadly, they went the easy route.

Attached: 1558284788375.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

RIP LASER PUPPIES

Why was Ponyhead exempt from getting dusted? Isn't she magic?

I was hoping she'd at least lose the ability to float and be an cripple

Poor Glossaryck just missed his Morty.

Isn't Star more an Arthas than a Griffith?

Attached: warcraft.png (1276x718, 1.27M)

Looked to me she just lost those star particles when she floated. Got off way too easy.

Same reason Tom is still around, that's a trait inherent to the species rather than a result of Glossaryck's magic.

The point is right after she filled herself up with brown boy cum. And that's all that really matters.

All that matters is my dream, you of all people should know that.

DO YOU MEAN YOUR AMBITION, OR DO YOU MEAN A LITERAL FUCKING DREAM

OH LOOK AT ME I'M A GOD I USE THE WORD DREAM TO REFER TO EXISTENCE WHOOOA

STOP USING VAGUE WORDS TO DESCRIBE SHIT YOU LITTLE SHIT

>Heckapoo immediately becomes less busty whenever she wears anything other than her dress
You hate to see it

LEGS

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE

She absolutely uses that clone shit for some freaky group stuff in the bedroom with Hot Marco

The best end would be for her to become a standard horse, grazing in a field.

You sacrificed NOTHING!
But massacred everything.

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Push up bras bruh

Not even push-ups could do that. Not even Sports bras could explain what that shit is. Probably just shapeshifts her tits in relation to what she needs.

Attached: D7Xss53VUAED_R-.png large.png (714x673, 324K)

>I knew it was you
>I saw what you really are
>pretending is just a fairy tale
>lying to children
>making them look up to a princess
>who in reality
>is just an awful monster

Attached: monster.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Yes it did.

Attached: Dies Irae Eternal.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Does that make Star Griffiph to Marco's Guts?

Attached: berserk-guts-wez-design[1].jpg (636x900, 145K)

YOU FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH

“How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” -Isaiah 14:12

Attached: 1558692127192.jpg (800x1039, 759K)

BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME

Entire worlds dead all because she wanted some dick.

So if magic’s dead now, doesn’t that mean fuckers like Nyarlathotep and Azathoth are finally dead? Is the universe finally safe now? I don’t know about you guys but the lives of some waifus and a few innocent people is a pretty damn fair price for the death of the fucking Great Old One.

Attached: 79457BB3-72D2-4AA3-A2A0-3A0F0FCB1071.jpg (709x1001, 307K)

You think the old ones existed because of magic, and not the other way around?

Attached: 1558391706115.gif (550x550, 164K)

Why are so shows willing to commit to the threat of "once we solve this problem/beat this bad guy, we'll never be able to see each other again"? Circumventing it might be rewarding emotionally, but it feels cheap narratively. His Dark Materials is the only one I can think of from the top of my head that handles it well and that's a book.

Are the great old ones magic or Magic is just a byproduct of them exiting?

Writing 101, since Starco seems to be the priority of the writers making them not able to see each other rises the stakes.

The finale would've been absolute irredeemable garbage without the Starco ending.

>The finale would've been redeemable without the Starco ending.
FTFY, Star getting what she wants after fucking up so much was awful as fuck. Only shipfags could defend this.

No, the story placed so much emphasis on Starco that us not getting it at the end makes it so much worse.

>us not getting it at the end makes it so much worse
It wouldn't considering the show took a dive for Starco. Star and Marco going their serperate ways and growing up on what they learned on their many adventures would've been kino as fuck. Instead we got Star going Satan and erasing magic and all the beings that lived off it.

> Richard Dawkin's Narnia is fulfilling

>Instead we got Star going Satan and erasing magic and all the beings that lived off it.

That would've happened either way.

Which goes to show how fucked up of a person Star is.

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE
THE RIGHT FROM WRONG

Was it all just Glossaryck suicide plan from the beginning?

Attached: DpuUBF9XgAAU-6d.jpg_large.jpg (1007x1024, 266K)

When our guard is down
I think we'll both agree

I just binged the entire series like a couple days ago and I gotta wonder, how mad was Yea Forums when they revealed that Jacky found herself in France, meaning she found out she liked girls?

Absolutely. You can see how far back his plan was spanning in the episode where he takes Meteora in a trip through time and essentially influences all of Mewman history over thousands of years.

You ever just destroyed magic cause you were bored?

Pretty meh, we knew she'd get Cotugno'd sooner or later

Way more mad than is healthy about a cartoon teenage girl

Only Glossarycs magic is gone, All of the beings of the high commission were created by him, And so were the millhorses (you know this when he went back in time and made the first wand) Which is also probably why he was bound to the book, one of the queens probably made a spell to bind the magic to it. He pretty much went along with everything because he was sick of the way things turned out, but he couldn't break the chain by not giving them the wand.

>Mabel: "I almost destroyed the world!"
>Star: "Hold my beer."

Attached: Mabel confesses.jpg (466x494, 48K)

I remember seeing that person's name a lot in much, much earlier Yea Forums threads. What is it about her episodes that people didn't like? Was she the one that was all about the shipping?

Murder suicide, but yes.

It was honestly pretty cool seeing just how instrumental Glossaryc was in almost everything that happened in the show. He influenced the humans that fell down that magic well on Earth into another dimension to become the first mewmans, he created the Magic High Commision, created portals. It's nuts.
Then he's just okay with it all going away, because he's a chaotic neutral trickster god.

Well basically, she's a self-described radical feminist dedicated to bring more representation of minorities in media. So lo and behold, Jackie now has a French black lesbian girlfriend.

Attached: 1558551490330.jpg (749x1083, 75K)

The a/an typos trigger me more than any other.

And she's gonna be working on Tje Owl House right? So that's why people were already annoyed that Luz was probably gonna be a lesbian or whatever?

Attached: SabrinaCotugno1.png (2146x1256, 1.14M)

We can only hope that STD kills her.

Not before she pozzes The Owl House unfortunately.

>Star was the Griffith all along
Wew lads we were way off

Attached: 1503066602070.jpg (1024x828, 233K)

The chin still bugs me out, looks like a single fucking beardhair

THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE
BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

If God wills it