Always see lite-goth girls in cartoons and comics

>always see lite-goth girls in cartoons and comics
>never see them in real life

Attached: 1544319216446.png (1280x1331, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/orangekissess
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47615966
youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reality is often disappointing.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

The fat goth from american dad is as close as you'll ever possibly get

they exist they are just all really fat

I saw some go into a school building last Wednesday. Don't have pics though, will stalk school next week to obtain some.

goths and tomboys kinda went extinct

really? i see a lot of them

Attached: 1558480363392.jpg (402x454, 53K)

Goth girls are considered to be feminazi/sjws now. So you’ll be seeing less and less.

kind of like how mommy gfs literally do not exist

>I married one
>divorced her
>now I'm dating another

you're just unlucky

Attached: VS mandy.jpg (474x842, 61K)

There are still plenty of emos around. That's as close to goth lite you're gonna get.

Attached: Anna-Blue-anna-blue-22338452-248-761.jpg (248x761, 98K)

IM GUNNA NEED TO KNOW MORE

Vixen Shelby. Cosplay twitter insta patreon girl.

NEVERMIND FOUND IT

i saw one in real life once, a ginger, hot as FUCK

How exactly did the bitch from the oblongs get so popular? I have a hard time believing that many people really watched that show.

>ginger goth
Explain further.

cheers for the quick answer though, the image search didnt pick up anything at first, but i got it eventually

Not him but I've seen them before too. Pale skin in black and shit with red hair works great. Take Rogue from X-Men Evolution, make her hair slightly frizzier, redder, and longer and you got goddess that listens to NIN.

Sounds great.

Attached: 1481756305982.webm (832x628, 2.88M)

I really miss ugligoth

Attached: 1557950307008.jpg (1242x1241, 84K)

There's plenty of them. I slept with one.
I was a goth in high school and still dress that way for raves, some concerts, and the occasional club night.

I dated a lite-goth girl in 9-10th grade, she was like a head taller than me.

Tell us more about her, if you don't mind..

Attached: 1531074706225.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

t. SJW

Gingers in general tend to be either ugly as fuck or hands-free ejaculation inducing

Attached: 1529615028556.png (544x409, 213K)

>goths grew up or became fatties or fatter depending on if they were already obese
>tomboys transitioned into men
Fuck this gay ass covfefe of an existence

Attached: 1524184724825.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

A couple friends in college were fairly goth-lite and I was one myself. A friend even got me a "goth-lite" shirt as a joke.

this desu

They died down back in the late 00s and turned in turbo sjw t*mblrtoids

>hot goths are pretty much nonexistent, all are fat slobs now
>tomboys were a thing before the non-binary agender pansexual shit happened
>comic nerd girls are all dumpy looking and do not care for the story but more for the shipping and fandom shit, hot ones are fake ass attention whores
They all come tumbling down, down, down

Goths evolved into obnoxious art hoes who follow goth groups on social media.

Tomboys became lesbians and trans men.

actually they died out in the early 90s

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "cancelled" or "this is a bop," I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. I'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY.

holy shit kill yourself

Well, I don't know what to tell. She was rather cute, not fat, had long black hair, listened to gothic and symphonic metal and various other bands like Evanescence, dressed in black. I was somewhat of a goth myself, we shared a lot of musical tastes. I wasn't a popular kid so it took me quite a long time to stop being oblivious to the fact that she liked me and do something about it.

The 90s and early 2000s are over, bruh.
How the fuck do we return to that golden age?!

With subtlety and subterfuge.

Attached: Bethrothal necklace.jpg (1280x718, 266K)

And submitting to my water nation waifu's strap-on?

No, you'll be in her pussy. It's her brother in your ass.

>golden age
golden age for non-goth mallcore posers

I've heard a lot of weird time travel plans in my life, but this one has the best chance of being realized.

I've seen Primer, every Back to the Future and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time like 4 times each, I'm an expert in time travel.

Would killing baby thanos have saved everyone?

No, without Thanos there would never have been an Avengers who could save the universe from Annihilus.
t. NOT! Kang

I love Eska!

Attached: Eska kiss.gif (500x265, 621K)

Pretty sure fantastic four defeated him

Not the Annihilation Wave leading one.

>Mandy
>a goth
Whay the fuck is wrong with this board

This is what you get for chasing after alternative girls. Forbidden fruit is forbidden for a reason.

Nigga, the fuck are you on about?

Attached: i think i'm retarded.png (297x417, 29K)

Are there goth mimes?
I feel like that should be a thing.

Attached: capture_02032019_055006.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

What are art hoes? Just dont expect commitment

You know how people are into Hate Fucking...
Yeah like that.

Mimes are already Goth Clowns

My gf is into wicca and true crime does that count?

>wicca
No. Read this book if you're confused.

Attached: Goth chic.jpg (1963x2629, 786K)

I don't think Gaz is that far off from an average mall goth. Creepy Susies exist but are rare and usually get some sort of archivist job where they don't need to talk to people.

Most of the real goths are too heavy to leave their homes.

When I was young, I was slightly above average for the time but a Chad by today's standards. There were the burgeoning goths who weren't referred to as such but they were mostly known as the outcasts and whatnot. I was popular and I was super into the hot chicks from there, looking like winona ryder and that girl from the craft. I actually stopped being popular for getting caught making out with one. By that point, already having been stripped of popularity, I just dove in head first and never looked back. I was done with school before the goths died off so I didn't really notice

that's like 80% of white women in north america.

She's actually PRE-Oblongs. Had a series of those "NOT FOR KIDS" kids' books.

It's because any woman who exhibits the cool, smart, down-to-earth attributes allotted to "goth" girls on television is not going to spend hours and lots of money on fashion every damn day. The only people invested to wearing alt-clothing every day are people (1) without jobs, (2) have lots if disposable income and (3) are completely incongruent with whatever values said subculture they're appropriating argues for.

Attached: A88DF8B2-85AB-4B14-866E-08F893DB237E.png (500x335, 98K)

>tfw older gf was a goth in her teen years and now its too late

Attached: dfsdsfdsf.png (349x345, 272K)

Goth fashion culture died ages ago, except for within a niche of obese teenagers for some reason.

Neil Gaiman's design for Death was actually inspired by a cute goth girl he saw in a cafe once IIRC.

Or it was someone a little more high profile.

Attached: 3f3d82fd629da7447f65a02d4f50bd73.jpg (564x776, 86K)

Let me fill you in on some shit, friendos.
I was surprisingly a normie until I hit college, but before then I was one of them Emo-Goth kids, and I don't mean one of those nerds that just wore black and listened to Fallout Boy.
Nono, motherfucker. I was skinny as fuck, had hair that went down to my ribs that I straightened daily and had over my eyes, wore eyeliner, painted my nails, slim-fit band tees and skinny jeans, hoodies, converse, all that shit. I was THE emo/goth/scene kid back then that you probably wanted to fucking hit.
I had a humongous friend group that was just like me, most of them were chicks and they called the shots on what the group did.
I even managed to get into a few relationships with these girls and I gotta tell ya and I cannot emphesize this enough:

You are not missing a god damn thing.

During my highschool times I was in a total of three full relationships with chicks like this and they are easily the most neurotic, shallow, and insecure creatures you will ever have the displeasure of putting your cock into.
I could fill this fucking thread with stories and all the dumb shit I have gone through with girls like this, but the summary of goth/emo/punk girls is this:

It's just for attention. The best best part of their personality will 9/10 times be their outfit. They are just as, if not more vapid and neurotic as preppy girls

Listen to because they exist, but the reality of the situation is so much more disappointing than the fantasy of it.

Attached: UGH.png (430x433, 321K)

But does she listen to Bauhaus. That's the important part.

The goths are all posers, and emo and scene died out a decade ago. All that's left are art hoes, and if you think you can actually score one, just check Yea Forums and see how well that's fared for them.
The age of alternative girls is over, you're ten years too late. They all became posers and/or SJWs and/or lesbians

Attached: 1554139430015.jpg (640x640, 70K)

This is relatively correct. However, trust me. it's not hard to get one of these girls. The question is why you would fucking want to??

You could always get a 30+ gf who still goes to shows and is a little bit spooky when not at their corporate job.

Being a standard, average, normalfag white girl is out of style.

Attached: D4AC274F44514EABA15B2D69355F6D0F.jpg (750x1125, 49K)

What exactly is wrong with being dumpy, user?

Can you really call Suzy or Mandy goth?
Mandy mostly dresses like a normal little girl, and just have a fucked up attitude.
And Suzy is just someone who immigrated from a german expressionism film.

This is the kind of shit that racks my brain, bro.
I know it sounds faggy but I legit stopped even considering the chicks I'm talking to's appearance. Not because I'm like "Oh man, it's not about looks because she a queen inside"
but because it's like "Get to know her for a couple days first, if she's a difficult person to be around on even a surface level, fuck how she looks. it's not worth it."

Mandy has more goth cred than the others since Voltaire did a song on her show.

based actual goth poster

I feel like half of this shit was started because of Cody (self-insert viewer character) and Gwen. Maybe that's just my experience.

I saw one in the supermarket the other day. She looked like kind of an industrial or maybe steampunk type girl, it's hard to say.

I've seem some goths on YouTube.

you see them all the time. you just don't notice because they're fat. all goth girls get fat. strange phenomon but its happened to literally all of them.

Attached: 0ACC5C8B-88C5-4FDE-BACC-6B414CF4F450.jpg (714x503, 35K)

All of them or just North American ones?

Attached: 1536537870119.jpg (1097x1280, 252K)

They exist in real life, user. You just have to go and find them.

Attached: file.png (1113x1280, 1011K)

Attached: file.png (1280x791, 709K)

Attached: file.png (1075x1023, 1.24M)

Attached: file.png (1280x1269, 1.01M)

Who is this landwhale?

you're like three decades too late, buddy.

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

>Fat

Disgusting.

Attached: 1482099896641.png (500x693, 47K)

Is it you?

No. But it is a somewhat well known artisttwitter.com/orangekissess
She had a selfie Tumblr that was scrapped not long after. Poor girl has issues. Cute as a button, though.

Attached: file.png (939x1163, 765K)

A little too chubby, but I can dig it. She has confidence doing this. I would like to sit down and talk to know her better.

I'll take it. Don't really believe it NIgga where's the sreencaps at least? but i want to believe it, so that's a start.

every male should have his own goth gf

Attached: 1527687883393.jpg (919x919, 106K)

As long as she is not an overbearing atention whore, then yes.

There was a period in the early 2000's when every preteen girl was a goth/emo chick. Hot Topic reigned supreme in the mall, stripey Emily the Strange armbands were a thing, the popular bands were all white and edgy, there was an actual trend of slitting your wrists, white trash and suburban kids everywhere dressed like Roxas and wrote Invader Zim fan fiction on their mom's computers with Evanscence AMV's playing in the background, and Pan Pizza was getting his first erection somewhere.
It was an easy sell for kids in that era. The 90's had ended with this grungy, nihilistic sort of optimism and 9/11, the Bush era, helicopter parents, and the general pessimism of the zeitgeist back then, coupled with the original, Lydia Deetz-Siouxsie-brand-goths having pretty much died out in the 80's and 90's, made the whole edge thing really easy to mass-market. The 90's already had that edgy "hey kids, fuck your parents" thing going and watching burning bodies fall from buildings live on national TV just accelerated it. That, and the internet. It was cool to have issues, and a lot of this Tumblr bullcrap started on online forums back then.
So we got mass-marketed spookiness for like 8-ish years, and the only thing that's left of that now is an inheritance of self-diagnosed disorder and one or two diehard eldergoths.

>be 24
>still dress lite-goth
>barely leave my apartment because of anxiety
That might be why you guys are not seeing us anymore, we are all anxious messes now.

why does America live in your head rent free? have sex. patriotic sex.

That's what being goth is. Yeah, you can pick one up if you and her have enough surface level interests to to help justify her lifestyle and the reward is getting your phone blown up all hours of the day/night.
t. Guy who dated a goth chick for half a year

Why did she called/texted you so much?

Attention, hence my reply to that other post. Granted this was just the girl I was with, but her friends seemed to be of a similar mindset. That's another thing, goth girl's friends are usually pretty cringy/intolerable. That or shy. The shy ones are good.

Didn't you try to talk some sense into her?

Have sex

Attached: 1374857542972.jpg (743x870, 311K)

I just rolled with it honestly. It was the end of high school and I didn't have much of a reference to recognize how frequent it was. We saw each other everyday. It ended up playing a part in why things didn't work out, it just took time for me to notice it was a factor.

Well at least you had sex.

That was basically the only thing keeping me with her.

So it was good sex.

For being 18 and losing my virginity, sure. In general, like a 6-7/10

I live in Germany and in larger towns, they're everywhere. The scene is still huge here

It's because goth girls tend to be heavy drinkers and it's usually stuff like snakebite. Get a goth girl who's into straight vodka and heroin and she'll stay skinny.

Are they hot?

Please don't do that

fuck off retard

Why get a goth gf when goth bfs are superior?

Attached: 1549153443060.jpg (1280x1780, 218K)

She's missing a penis

They're all 45 years old and rapey.

try to go out or go to a goth club, dumbass

woah, calm down kid

There are no goth clubs in my country.

>best Jasper artist is a big tiddy goth

Fucking nice.

Are you in Pakistan or something?

Go to Mexico or Scotland. They exist in temporal wormholes.

Attached: 1532715200009.jpg (600x385, 43K)

>or go to a goth club

It’s not 2002 anymore grandpa

>tfw no Santa Monica vampire gf

Mexico?
I thought that south american goths had died a long time ago.

Yeah back in the goth revolutionary war if I'm not mistaken.

>It’s not 2002 anymore grandpa
there's no nightlife in your city?
not even a bar?

They're natural goths with their Santa Muerte shit.

Fucking gross dude.

BTW for all the fantasies of a chub absolute unit gf? They are 10000% more disgusting irl. They all have shit around their asshole.

When you get that fat you can't properly hold your shit in anymore. So they constantly have shit leaking out of them. Not to mention to 'maintain' a body size of that mass, you have to be eating pure trash constantly. So they are constantly leaking fetid feces out of their asshole. It's disgusting.

10/10 would date and be the only spark of light in her life

>I thought that south american goths had died a long time ago.
chilefag here, they are pretty alive in here

at least post her tits

In Argentina they are found only in Buenos Aires.

She has posted tits. As far as I know.

Attached: 3026073-6129448178-mavis.jpg (320x277, 39K)

>She has
Well?

A set of drawfags, one in particular, incorporated her into Ghoul School drawthreads in October. Ghoul School is nothing but waifu bait so she also gained popularity with those people. They pay piged for more content from other artists.

Henry the Duck I think was the main ones moniker.

Got a cute "normal" girl into "alt/slightly goth" stuff as a teen, was with her for a few years till we broke up for various reasons.
Still not got over her over a decade later.

Attached: ghostbusters - kylie-griffin.jpg (620x363, 32K)

Has not. I'm having an off day.

What were the reasons user?

How dare you to insult the ghouls as waifu bait?!
They are for peting and cuddles only

Why are these word of wisdom ignored

Modern goth girls are always fat. It's seriously a let-down. Goth women, though. Not bad if you meet them before menopause kicks in.

You forgot "too morbidly obese to leave the house".

>Not bad if you meet them before menopause kicks in.
And they are probably taken.

>nihilistic sort of optimism

lol wut

This is true, goths mate for life.

>Pan Pizza was getting his first erection somewhere
top kek
nice assumption you got there, dont think youre predicting at all?

>dont think youre predicting at all?
Just call me Miss Cleo because I can promise that prediction is 100% accurate.

The light at the end of the tunnel grew dimmer.

projecting*

You sure you didn't fat finger that word while you typed it?

Attached: 160726-miss-cleo-youree-harris-mdl_7ec52a0ac4d6138c4246b4e1904bed8e.fit-760w.jpg (760x577, 86K)

Eh, most people don't really care for the show or the characters. It's just Herny's drawings of her that got people into Creepy Susie.

Attached: 22968657_p0.jpg (894x1200, 351K)

I've met a few online. They mostly dont leave their house, or live in small towns
And to answer the inevitable, both were qt, one was a bit chubby but the other was extremely skinny

I wonder why they don't leave their houses.

The art hoes around me are the only ones who aren't overweight.

What the fuck kind of sewer gremlins are you pulling dude? Maybe don't try rimming oscar the grouch.

Attached: 1551486533686.jpg (693x655, 306K)

Because most goths are nerds.

Because goth girls (and I mean REAL goth girls who rock out to Industrial and Post-Punk) haven't been a thing since the late 00s/early-10s. Yes they once existed along with equally adorable emo and scene girls

The days of Jhonen Vasquez and Tim Burton and underground nightclubs blasting EBM and Darkwave have gone the way of myspace.com

the closest we have now are danger-hairs who get triggered at anything that true goth or death-rocker girls would get their rocks off to.

t. 36 y/o rivethead boomer who unsuccessfully scouted clubs during goth night looking for a girl like pic-related

God I still love Mindy and miss the 00s

Attached: 5366d9bfe03ac9198de1b835e24f1ee4--random-stuff-eye-candy.jpg (533x800, 59K)

This, they have pretty bad anxiety and prefer to stay home and do their own thing

What kind of a rivethead actually wants a Burton goth gf.

I remember threads on /r9k/ where they apparently fell for the gawth-gurl meme and were asking for any goth-clubs where they could find a qt one but speaking from experience unless you live in a major American city goth clubs are hardly around anymore. Some clubs, usually those who pander to the lgbt crowd will host a goth night once a week packed with regulars some being qt young goth girls but it's usually 30-40 somethings guys and their wives/partners reliving the gloomy-glory days of the industrial scene.

and again since goth as well punk is "alternative" it tends to attract the tumblr/socjus crowd much like it attracted furries in the 00s so don't be surprised if that goth qt is a genderfluid bi-pan-romantic-sexual unicornkin.

Attached: alternative-cute-emo-girl-Favim.com-4436409.png (601x599, 380K)

I was using as an example because in the 00s Burton as well as JV toons like JTHM and Invader Zim were a major thing among the dark-alt crowd. Hell Invader Zim was practically the SU of it's time with Hot Topic shitting out merch to every emo-infested suburb across the US and UK

also have some moar Mindy. My original porn-fu

Attached: 1229586389692_f.jpg (333x500, 24K)

For me I love her voice.
I lover her design, too, but that voice. Unf.
It's kinda low and a little...raspy? I don't that's the right word for it.
But that French accent just kicks things in to overdrive.
Her and Miss Spider are what got me into French girls.

Cute as several hundred pounds of buttons perhaps.

I bet she smells and looks like shit when not caked in makeup

yj

Attached: 58188929_p11_master1200.jpg (600x800, 193K)

Attached: 58188929_p17_master1200.jpg (600x731, 166K)

Attached: 54208244_p113_master1200.jpg (418x548, 99K)

You still can find goth women around, the thing is, you'd be fucking women in their 40's-50's but any group about post punk/goth/SoM in FB have tons and tons of goth MILFs

>raspy? I don't that's the right word for it

Husky?

Attached: 58188929_p0_master1200.jpg (884x1024, 353K)

Attached: 58188929_p5_master1200.jpg (867x1024, 318K)

She doesn't look so bad. Can't much attest to smell, nebver met her in person.

Attached: file.png (796x1098, 861K)

Look like Mei from Overwatch

Fat but with big tits that's the right compensation.

Attached: 1551720588765.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

Why would make-up mask her smell?

There's this cute 'former emo' Filipino girl who works in the marketing department at the same company I do. She's thin and likes playing vidya and is really into discussing lore and shit from games and cartoons. I get along with her really well, but she's 28 and single so I figure there must be something wrong with her.

Actually there is something wrong with you thatyou haven't asked her out.
What do you think that she should be married with two kids at 28?

Some people just wanna stay single.
You got a problem with that?

Spotted the art hoe. Don't you have shitty music to pretend to like or something?

Attached: billie.jpg (958x1095, 165K)

It just feels too perfect. Like there's some underlying reason she isn't already taken. I asked her friend about it before and she says she's just always been really shy about dating, but that sounds like code for something.

>tfw no qt emo gf

Attached: 1538992536029.png (600x600, 507K)

It's not always easy to date as a goth or an emo if you don't know a lot of your own kind. Most normie men are either scared of you or want to change you.

Stop being an insecure pussy and be a man.
Go for it . Maybe it's god, the universe or whatver you fucking believe in saying "Hey asshole, here have someone and don't fuck it up" and would kill you for an oportunity like that user.

Get in there you fool!

Attached: 87FF3082-CECE-4599-A705-F9344EB4E7E9.jpg (560x560, 213K)

Go for it before a slightly less retarded coward than you gets her.

Godspeed, creeper user

That looks a lot like my cousin.
Used to cuddle her a lot.

Did you fuck her?

you wouldn't interpret Mandy as being goth, if not for her association with Grim.

I fucking adore this pasta

her personality can be interpreted as goth. she wears a pink dress because that's what her parents bought for her, she probably doesn't have much of a choice. however, her hairband and shoes hint at her preference for dark clothing.

Attached: 1557273119842.jpg (700x1050, 184K)

i hate how correct this is, both in general, and for me.

Attached: 1553183108367.jpg (480x732, 31K)

>not having a big titty goth gf
cmon user you gotta step up your game. My gf isn’t quite where she wants to be in terms of her goth fashion, she wants more black outfits and wants to learn makeup techniques, just lacks the money to get the ball rolling on being fully in the goth aesthetic. She does have a couple outfits that are hot as fuck, she’s got this black onesie looking thing that really shows off her cleavage that I like.

Attached: Goth_GF.jpg (800x800, 173K)

>this is orangekisses
Hmm... Got any proof? I’d like to believe it

You are very right.

Im pretty sure that i typed predicted while thinking projected

Turns out that when someone says "it's not a phase! This is who I am!" it actually is just a phase.
Damn shame, I'd love a big tiddy goth gf to go innawoods with.

Attached: 1491860565689.jpg (818x1090, 160K)

>tfw you unironically kinda like the tumblrite art hoe aesthetic, and are listening to some lo-fi garbage right now because torrenting Gris put you in the mood for it
God the hard on I got from this post makes me feel like such a massive faggot

Attached: 13241241234.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Lol. Damn this looks like shit

>It's just for attention. The best best part of their personality will 9/10 times be their outfit. They are just as, if not more vapid and neurotic as preppy girls
That makes perfect sense, thinking about it. Explains why they completely die off after high-school, it's childish rebellion turned into a fashion statement.

Attached: 1558676911353m.jpg (1024x364, 56K)

Everyone already knows 3D women are garbage, we like the fantasy ideal cartoon waifu who has all the pros and none of the cons of real women.

Attached: 3D women are not important.png (646x385, 234K)

goth just looks better in cartoons honestly

Attached: gothjen.jpg (1280x1857, 207K)

Shame about her tiny dicked boyfriend.

This

Last time I was in Tijuana I hung out with some Mexican goths and there is a budding scene in South America last I heard. (pic-related btw it's Veronica Gomez)

I even read of a rising Chinese goth scene taking a stand against the oppressive government

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47615966

So there is still hope for us even for those who want qt azn goth g/f

Attached: 211b41a6f895df2b3aaafa46c4840026.jpg (667x1000, 59K)

>Gomez
What a fitting name for a goth.

He's dead btw. Though she supposedly had a fling with Type O Negative's lead singer, Peter Steele who also died a year later.

Mindy's story's a pretty tragic one. Fitting considering she was goth and all.

Attached: Black-Vest-liz-vicious-40113435-664-1000.jpg (664x1000, 92K)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

She dies too?

based pasta. i feel this energy

Attached: 1558416219136.jpg (640x960, 40K)

>daddy issues girls
>hard to get
They are even easier than emos.

Attached: 1557227536018.jpg (960x720, 102K)

>being goth is being an attention whore

I spent all of high school hearing this from my parents and my peers. Why are you all so stupid?

Attached: 1532122382292.jpg (640x481, 38K)

pic related, def warped my taste and got me some early hard ons

Attached: ooo.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Why do you want to stand out if you're not insecure? Stop making a spectacle of yourself. Didn't you see the Breakfast Club?

o mai

Attached: why contain it.jpg (530x529, 146K)

The one on the left takes it up the butt.

>want qt goth g/f
>didn't realize they were more in demand than I thought
>tfw goth girls are out of my league now specially the hot-ones/non-fatties

I guess I should just give-up and invest in a sex doll and slap some eye-liner on it

Attached: alternative-style-drawing-emo-goth-Favim.com-1038633.jpg (500x600, 57K)

>stand out

The muted clothes and dark makeup did the opposite of this. What you're thinking of is scene or emo, which included a lot of stupid shit.

Attached: 1531301241377.gif (400x225, 996K)

naw last I heard she's doing OK working as a hookah-lounge waitress in her hometown in Ohio.

She was once accused of complicity in a shop-lifting scheme but that's what happens when you hang out with midwest trailer trash

Attached: LV3.jpg (940x626, 106K)

Not that faggot, but I spent all my high school years dressing to "fit-in" wearing the normalfag attire of jeans, t-shirt, or even baseball caps. While also dressing my elementary and middle school years in uniforms in dress shoes to prevent gang violence because our shoelace is orange or purple. Instead of wearing whatever the fuck I want. I get it. You're a coward who does not want to stand out. You're probably ugly, have no personality to compensate, and are jealous when other people want to peacock for the attention. Any of those reasons is enough to figure you out.

This thread is about goth girls, and if you have a problem with that. Get the fuck out you stupid cracka ass nigger kike.

Weren't emos pretty much like scene girls but with muted colors?

Sorry meant to reply to this faggot

Attached: Reality is often disappointing.jpg (982x614, 55K)

>Mexico
>South American

Attached: 1544921427323.jpg (1440x1080, 1.1M)

Bitching about demographics aside Mexico is genetically closer to South America than the USA.

Where is Mexico physically located user?

No shit, I'm talking genetics. Mexico and much of South America are what is known as "mestizaje."

North American. You don't call Australia European just because whitey set up shop there.

Attached: 1555249595792.png (550x550, 108K)

mexico was south american territory until asshat immigrants decided they'd rather just murder the welcoming locals than learn their language and customs

The scene is very much alive here in LA and I hear in places like San Francisco and San Diego. But what some anons said is true. Most are very SJW and or, whatever the word is for having abnormal genders.

You don't call Australia "aboriginal" either, a bunch of anglos live there.

Yeah I know, because you don't describe the continent a country belongs to with race.

I've been to Sabat in SD's Hillcrest (the lgbt ghetto surprise surprise) and there and yeah there were some real qts down there as well as in a couple of other clubs.

>But what some anons said is true. Most are very SJW and or, whatever the word is for having abnormal genders.

I posted that too and like I also mentioned there's a reason those events are normally hosted in lgbt bars and I speak from experience. It's also no surprise that they are usually near the college areas of town too.

another reason I've reconsidered chasing after goth pussy; the scene attracts too many weirdos due to the "outcast" fringe nature of the gothic scene. I mean danger-hair fashion overlaps with goth and punk fashion

Attached: 1319907433308.jpg (3335x2616, 1.82M)

>No shit, I'm talking genetics.
>genetics
Literally means nothing in geopolitics and socio-economics.

I wish I could find mine, but it's more plausible that I will.remain single until I die. I am too old.

I will solidly say this; the best goth girls are the ones in your head.
Although hope isn't lost; if all you care about is the look, just get a girlfriend and begin a process of give and take if she's up to it. Change X thing about her look and you'll change Y thing about yours.

All I can say is that ever since I stopped dating these kinds of ladies, life has been much easier. Like sure, the last couple relationships were grating, one being a hippy, the other being a bookworm, but both of them were massively chill and I didn't have to consider getting a restraining order on either of them at the end of the relationship.

Attached: tumblr_o4co34cHXN1r7rgowo1_raw.png (1701x2177, 598K)

mallgoth =/= goth

the overwhelming majority of cartoon "goths" are mallgoths

Can't we just agree that everything below USA. I mean starting from Mexico to Argentina, is latino shit? I mean they are all practically the same.

So all goth are lgbt now? Well there goes the dream of having a goth girlfriend.

I hate how almost all fanart of Susie makes her curvy. She's 10, a child, not a 20-something arthoe. Let little girls be little girls.

Attached: SusieFamily.jpg (419x557, 88K)

>dating a hippie.
Get the fuck out of here you filth. Putting your dick in such a rat nest.

You fucking pedo, we can't masturbate to a child.

Just become a cute grill

Incel lol

>using incel as an insult in 2019

No, but you have to be careful.

Like that's stopped anyone.

Attached: 155209376249.jpg (400x448, 24K)

>Brother went to art school , I visit him for a day and see if the fables are true
> indeed art hoes , but not one of them is approachable or friendly. All have shitty personalities
Dont fall for the meme

have sneed

I just like jerking it to pale skin qt's in dark clothing, I can't keep up with your weird tribal politics

Attached: 1511480190935.png (780x1446, 169K)

Well then don't masturbate to her. Appreciate her as a character and then masturbate to her mom.

I prefer visigoths myself.

oh wow she's QT

Lose weight.

I see them but I live in Berlin so I see basically see every scene culture in existence.

Goth subculture died 10 years ago, that's why you don't see them anymore. They either became lesbians, social justice warriors or both.

Find a single mother who doesn't have a niglet and you're set. They're more common than you think.

Have sex.

"life may be shit but you're better off taking it how it is"

i still beat off furiously to Katrina Jade if that means anything

Goth girls and tomboys are gone for the same reason: GIRLS DON'T NEED PERSONALITIES ANYMORE.
Not when they have literally an entire world of 99th-percentile guys to choose from via their phone and social media.

Maintaining any sort of personality takes effort. Coasting through life is much more pleasant. Sadly only girls have that luxury

Fuck no, i'm a dude and I can do that.
The only people that can't are beta men.

Have sex

I married one, its great

this is fine and perhaps encouraged

Living the dream.

>this is what incels actually believe
sad really

>having any kind of reaction against hippies
How old are you, bro? Do you also have something to say about The Ferdinand??

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Attached: Thicc Goth QT.png (900x1200, 279K)

You filthy casual. You can't appreciate a character and not fap to it, that's unnatural.

user single mothers come with a kid and that's a terrible thing you can't be happy with someone elses bastard running around

Good shit.

Attached: 1462686926797.jpg (749x1108, 313K)

Only rich men can do that.

>only rich men get laid
Sometimes I think nu4chan has decided to live in a bubble in order to try to find any justification as to why their life is garbage that isn't "i'm a fucking idiot".
Then again, that's typica millennial behaviour.

Such a salty little man.
Just because you have money doesn't everybody has it.

Just because you go around fucking around easy trash women doesn't make you an alpha user.

I don't, i'm in the military.

No, they are whatever I find at the bars.

One of them fucks an alien, another fucks a ghost and the third one fucks Death itself

Draw her with her tits out

Most people are trash, don't kid yourself.

A soldier full of himself believing himself a heroe.
You find trash in the bar user.

If you think you're trash user it's okay but don't around projecting yourself into others.

Hero?
I'm in the reserve, all i've done the last 2 years is play phone games.

It's not hard at all to get laid with girls as long as you are not autistic or at leaast, don't seem autistic.

What makes you think you're worth the top % of women (the non trash)? Realistically, you've got a better chance for success if you aim for something on your level.

I would give my left arm to have a cute goth boyfriend. One not much taller than me, with just the tiniest bit of pudge to make his belly soft, with dark makeup and dark hair. I'm not goth, but we could have adorable half-goth babies together.

Again projecting. user if you think you're low tier go to therapy.

I'm not a genetics expert, but I don't think it works like that

Well...I am not a goth, but I can adapt myself a little maybe we could go drink something.

Goth has been passe and dead for a long time, but cartoon creators still remember it fondly. It's just like how '90s cartoons would often have hippie characters, because writers would rather draw from their own youth no matter how out-of-date it is.

Try finding a Vampire the Masquerade group.

Those are way too angsty or gay

Attached: 1558116754693.png (618x938, 315K)

It might. I can't give up hope.

I don't think there are any around here, but it doesn't hurt to check. Thank you.

More please, my dick demands it.

They exist, but aren't anything like the cartoon personality would suggest. Either fat or tumblr/deviantart tier furries who dress up that way because "XD SO QUIRKY OwO WHATS THIS SO KAWAII UGUU!~"

That's not even Emo. That's scene. If the author claims that's emo, they're fucking retarded.

Navy vet here, and it was about that time in the service when I went through my "I wanna goth g/f" phase since I divorced my wife (she was a weeb mallgoth).

So cut him some slack, getting deployed and travelling a lot means having to settle for 1-night stands with bar flies. I've been down that road too many times.

I know that feel but you're not missing out on much if you've read most of this thread.True qt goths are an endangered specie

Sadly this and I'm sorry if anyone's triggered. But it used to be that back then women had to work on standing out before social media and many of them even went so far as to *gasp* approach men to talk to them, hence they experimented with goth or hippie alt fashions. It was a way of belonging and getting to know new people. Now all they have to do is post a pic on okcupid and tinder and get instant validation from thirsty strangers with zero effort.

It would also explain why older women in their 30s and 40s have better personalities and are more likely to initiate on guys. They grew up in different times.

Not necessarily. I'm a guy I've been hit on by goth girls in those clubs but they were drunk off their asses plus I've seen straight goth couples all the time there. It's just that they're usually hosted in lgbt clubs since goth was always a "fringe" or "alternative" subculture (plus their affinity of fetish wear) they blend in with the lgbt scene just like the drag queen scene (which are also usually hosted in the same venues but thankfully on different nights).Plus it probably also also keeps at bay the homophobic frat "dudebros" and guidos starting fights and harassing the girls.

Attached: 1505798320685.jpg (818x998, 703K)

>using citygirl's art in conjunction with such a shit tier post
Get the fuck out right now and apologize on your way out you mong.

CG is a treasure and you should feel ashamed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIKOhjeRZw

Nope. It started with TT Raven

You didn't answer his question. What makes you think you deserve the upper percentage of not-trash women?

What the hell, tell me the anime shit is shopped.

Attached: no fatties.jpg (410x357, 23K)

goth used to be an identity now its just an outfit

Acceptable price

Attached: Creepy Susie and her mom.png (675x1348, 142K)

There are several sub categories of Goth that have evolved from tradgoth, just because it's a sub category doesn't mean it's not Goth. Goth gate keeping is absolutely retarded and sad. You will never currently be in the 80's, enough of this cope.

Attached: daoefw2-b43ea692-d37c-4007-b894-a3a55a78f4be.png (748x884, 38K)

Attached: hbcsusie4cen.jpg (700x1024, 89K)

This is making me feels thing......and am a girl

Who dis? She cute?