So

So...
Was he meant to be a metaphor for Moore?

Attached: mandrakk.jpg (440x640, 126K)

I remember the prevailing theory was he was a metaphor for Dan Didio and the resulting metaphysical curse is why the New 52 sucked. His Captain Atom is meant to be Moore if I remember the old Hypercrisis threads right.

He represents any writer who digs deep into comics history and proceeds to ruin in the feed the engine of shock value sales, to turn perversion to power

Is this the daily Hypercrisis thread?

he was a metaphor for giant space fleas from nowhere coming in to be the final big bad in fictional works

Can we add the new Justice League Dark to Hypercrisis? >you have Dr Fate trying to erase magic and destroying magical realms and creatures at the same time an unrelated series does the same on TV.

Attached: 1558509743651[1].jpg (3975x3056, 2.47M)

If we're going to talk about hypercrisis, then Chris Chan is likely a harbinger of it. He was able to predict the ending to Star vs. The Forces of Evil, is a harbinger for shitty fanbases, and made a Gangsta's Paradise music video involving sonic a DECADE before the trailer came out on the exact same month.

Attached: chrez.gif (237x336, 1.19M)

CWC is what happens when someone with a tenuous grasp on reality creates a Fiction Suit.

>He was able to predict the ending of Star Vs.
Plz explain

The dimensional merge (Star merging Earth and Mewni) that kills 49% of the population (Star killing all magical beings).

is that blue devil guy...the actual blue devil ?? i dig his new look (nothing tops his hawaiian shirt look he had for a bit during crisis of infinite earths)

Yeah is Blue Devil, he became a sword and sorcery guy after Detective Chimp did some crazy stuff with a magic sword.

A fiction suit sounds like a cool superpower, not sure what that power would be but whatever it is sound like it has potential for Metajokes and crazies.

Attached: get[1].jpg (640x960, 170K)

>Star killing all magical beings
What the fuck?!

Two things happened in the finale, Star destroys the source of magic of the multiverse (they explicitly say magical beings like Gloosaric, Hekapoo or the baby unicorns are going to die) and both Star home dimension and earth fuse into a single reality where we see normal humans screaming in terror from the new and dangerous flora and fauna invading their city.

Is safe to assume a lot of people died as collateral damage either because they needed magic to survive or because a giant spider decided to use their house as a new nest.

Attached: what a mess.png (1249x671, 884K)

Holy Fuck, Star. What the hell?!

You might gets a few hours, even days of human killing, but the U.S military would stomp them so hard they would beg for mina to come back.

He was a metaphor for Johns. Raccoons with no ounce of originality and sucking dry concepts of other writers.

If it was the entire planet, the russians are gonna have a field day with all those autopsies. Hell, I would even believe there would be a literal new age of exploration with most of the planet's militaries trying to get as much land as possible. No magic means no real protection agaisn't mundane guns.

>Star basically created a reverse isekai and doomed all of her people forever.
Great job star, as shitty as always.

And is entirely the writers fault, they could have shown the people been awed by their new fantastical reality instead of running in terror from giants and other creatures. Then only click baity articles of "10 shows with secretly dark endings" would have taken issue with the whole two worlds merged.

Attached: 1558314876916.png (916x3600, 2.6M)

so how fucked are the mewmans and fantastical creatures in the end? Will they become slaves or something like that?

So Fate was playing 5th dimensional chess, Personally distracting the heroes while Star slip through the metafiction radar and killed the concept of magic in a single move?

Attached: My job here is done.jpg (1200x1194, 169K)

Considering that it took 300 years to ease the monster/mewman relationships and now are back to square 1 with humans of all people, I say they are really fucked.

Yeah that's what gets me. It's not hard, just swap the fucking emergency helicopters and screaming neighbours with people milling about and being amazed by everything. Have them stare at a fucking floating castle for 5 minutes, makes the sky shimmery or some shit. Wouldn't have been hard.

>tfw you accidentally create an ending with so much crass darkness to it even Futurama has more gravitas

The things that suck the joy out of writing/reading comics.

New 52 sucked because Morrison wrote a retarded Superman origin that they couldn’t connect Supwrboy or the LoSH to because he refused to coordinate and turn in scripts on time

>Quieres?

I don't think Mandrakk was any single creator or writer. But If he was Moore is the prime suspect.

He's the end of stories, the editorial mandate, cynism towards fiction, and a few other things

In my view, meme magic and hypercrisis are one and the same. It's how Yea Forums got a plane to crash and how /pol/ got Trump elected.

So Star is basically Kamen Rider Build

Reminder for the newfags

Attached: 1557491870238.jpg (1876x2739, 732K)

Mewmans are fine since they're basically just humans, monsters are in for a shoah.

Nabu is the kind of asshole who would definitely orchestrate something like the Star VS finale.

holy shit you're right

He is literally doing that in justice league dark

>meme magic and hypercrisis are one and the same
And it's all Kabbalah, albeit each is using a slightly different metric.

Attached: 1555717245274.jpg (1562x605, 642K)

And compare the statement of the second sentence with this explanation of Narrative Natural Selection

Attached: 1408473489626.png (1322x246, 39K)