Will we ever see the pilot?

Attached: growing_around_cover_by_mrenter-dcdi12k.png (5100x3300, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CoRqFYQg2M
deviantart.com/mrenter/gallery/68192224/Episode-Scripts
youtube.com/watch?v=FVOBo74X3z0
deviantart.com/mrenter/journal/Asperger-s-Syndrome-509576015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on how long will Mr.Enter be hyper-focused on it

He claims to have been working on it since 2014. Unfortunately all he has is the theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CoRqFYQg2M

Do the kids in this world have sex and give birth to full grown adults?

No, the adults still do that

I'm glad to see all those dislikes.

I legitimately don’t understand why Enter is still going for this. i’ll admit, some of the concepts in it are fun and I understand the IDEA behind it but the actual world itself makes absolutely NO sense - there are too many questions and not nearly enough answers. enter needs to quit and work on something else

I'm not. Enter's an autist but he's not a malicious one like Dobson. I don't feel vindication when shitty things happen to him, only pity.

this is so creepy

Attached: 1552998835668.gif (735x920, 167K)

because it is his creepy self insert world
i'm 200% fucking sure if you ask him for the script for 5 episodes he wouldn't have it right now even thought he has been working on this shit for ages, and if he has the script for one or two episodes I bet my fucking ass it doesn't have any jokes at all because he is an autist and if someone is laughing he assumes it is at him
he doesn't want to do it because he imagine "oh wow this setting would be pretty fun for a series" he went "how could the world be the best hugbox for me?"

Actually he does have a lot of scripts done believe it or not.

deviantart.com/mrenter/gallery/68192224/Episode-Scripts

>Growing Around - Childhood's End: Part 1

Attached: 1548905187002.jpg (499x499, 191K)

There's actually a really easy way to make it make sense; as a remnant of an era when people had significantly shorter lifespans, adults are seen as senior citizens who are too old to handle their own lives, and are either put into retirement homes or taken care of by their kids

It doesn't fix every problem, and it doesn't stop the idea from being insanely bleak when you think about it hard enough, but it's still at least something

Do people turn into fetuses when they die?

It sounds like he resents being an adult. Is that a fair assessment?

He probably resents living altogether.

That singing is so offputting, like a woman kept at gunpoint and told YOU WILL COPY THE PONY MUSIC AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

Everyone says this, but as someone who used to watch Enter's videos religiously and still follows his antics, I don't think it's the case

Enter's an autistic idiot, but he's nowhere near as autistic or stupid as I suspect people want him to be. It'd make a much more interesting story if this was his Sonichu, but I seriously doubt that's actually what this is

Knowing Enter, here's what probably actually happened:

Enter thought that critiquing a lot of cartoons made him knowledgeable enough to be a showrunner, and his audience was large enough and dedicated enough to convince him to follow through.

Making a show then turned out to be way too hard for Enter, who had next to no knowledge of any part of the production besides writing (which he's already lousy at). But Enter being Enter was too proud to admit the show was a poorly thought out mistake kept going, even though deep down he knows it's shit

Enter's a very simple man. He's vaguely resentful of everything in an /r9k/ sort of way, but not enough to do anything about it. He mostly just exists

I think the biggest problem with Enter's concept is trying to build everything with a historic context, I feel like if instead of "children have been in charge from the stone age" it'd work better with a magical background for it, let's try to say the switch happened for some divine intervention.

> Two omnipotent godss have a child
>child god is salty thery don't take him seriously because he's 'a child'
>He makes the switch on earth to prove them children can be in charge/take responsibility
>they allow it in a bet sort of way but he has to live in the flip flopped human world
>Human children main characters have similar become friends with him
>mayhem and shenanigans ensue as they learn about responsibility and shit
>have the end of the series be him accepting children alone can't do everything while simultaneously his parents realize he has grown a lot from the experience now respecting him more

I know it's not perfect, but I literally came up with this in 5 minutes, my point is that this concept could be fixed

He deserves all the shitty things that happens to him, his friend warned him but Enter didn't listen.

You'll get me when you're older

>his friend warned him but Enter didn't listen.
What happened?

Don't be a faggot, user.

Either a literal child or an autist.

Twitter drama with one of his friends, I don't have the screencaps here but another user posted them in a older thread.

I like how Enter had to come up with stupid bug cars in order to allow kids to drive upfront while adults could fit in the back.

The adults are such a burden in this cartoon lol. I'd unironically watch a deadpan comedy about kids working in an office or some shit. Just reel back the juvenile antics to a minimum so they're not constantly shoving their faces with chocolate.

Attacking lolcows and autists because they exist is why they're protected by their fanbases. Kay's Good Cooking is a prime example, she was a rather harmless channel with a horrible cook making genuinely terrible food while breaking every rule of food prep. For about a year people who discovered her were able to keep a comment section clean of hate with people ironically praising her 'skills' and suggesting incredibly hard dishes for her to fuck up. Then somehow /ck/ had a leak and her videos got on reddit. Until her channel got shutdown thanks to drama committed by the terrible normies her comment section was a travesty, endless bile and hate with people giving her suggestions to improve her cooking, all shit that runs counter to the purpose of a lolcow.

The same can be said of Enter. It was hilarious watching an autist rage and get mad at incredibly stupid shit and be outstandingly wrong on merits of animation. But ecleb drama fags ruined it. And now Enter moves to improve his shit and gets caught up in drama killing the unique autistic presentation.

I've said it before in an earlier thread but Enter REALLY needs to get rid of the adults in order for this thing to work. At this rate they're basically like a dead limb that needs to be amputated. None of the grown ups are useful or interesting.

Too long didn't read.

epic

Leave lolcows alone because if they discover that they're shit, they'll try to improve and the joke is over.

Or he could just not go into it. If he's so keen on the "it's just a cartoon" argument, then why even bother with all this backstory?
Seriously, why are so many amateur storywriters try to over-stuff their worlds with more lore than The Lord of the Rings. If you're world and characters aren't interesting enough no one is going to give a shit where everything came from.

Fuck that. I want to enjoy that sweet realization they're shit and unable to get better. Plus the joy of both taking away the joke and ruining thier fun.

You're unironically autistic

That's pretty fucking cringe m8. Like, unironically cringe.

Attached: 1558805219215.jpg (585x767, 173K)

The thing is she's not even that bad a singer.
youtube.com/watch?v=FVOBo74X3z0

But her voice for Sally is grating and doesn't work in song form.

This but really only for the characters. If I don't care about the characters but like your world, I'll read peoples OC fanfiction about it.

Oh boy, It will take me a while... Alright... here we go.

Well, if for some reason the scripts get too cringe inducing in there, well, you'll probably want to take your own life. Here, you better have this.

Attached: teamamericahammer.png (500x300, 218K)

Space Age Love Song is the gay one btw.

I don't really like avoiding bagging on something I think sucks in the hopes it withers and dies. I wouldn't go to his channel and throw insults but I still would like to voice my opinion outside those comment sections.

How would the Kids and Adults react when they See Teenagers?

So a bunch of adults who are severely mentally regressed get together and have kids? I know that if they don't fuck and have a kid they get stuck in some orphanage madhouse, so is this some scenario where the severely mentally ill are being coerced into sex just to get out of the orphanage?

Cuz that's kinda fucked.

Except for that one time he told his fans to bug a SpongeBob writer who an episode he hated.

this reminds me of those Yea Forums board tans for some reason

Attached: 1548804798854.png (231x243, 37K)

So which one of us is going to do the passive-agressive ironic admirable animation

So adults still have children and then the kids take care of the adults, but how does that work out when they're still babies/toddlers?

they still have to raise them, while fully aware that as soon as they're able to they will take over and be in charge because reasons

People don't age backwards, they just join the workforce as small children and then retire at 18 and then have children and are taken care of by their own children.
Yeah I know it doesn't make any fucking sense.

>Mr. Enter
>not malicious
Dude got his fans to attack pony writers on Twitter. Not sure if he's improved since then but he's a stuck up delusional jerk in my book.

*giggle*

No, the adults still act like regular adults.
They get together and have kids like any other couple would in our world.
It's just that as soon as the kids are 3 or 4 years old they are now the ones in charge.
The kids get driver's licenses and jobs like adults in our world, while the adults have to go to school to learn how to be creative like a child or some shit like that.

this is such a horrible idea for a show

Man I thought she was a shit singer from the Growing Around song but this isn't half bad. The song would probably be a lot better if they didn't do that obnoxious high pitched "cute" voice

>Pony Writers
I thought it was SpongeBob writers. And wasn't that years ago?

Yeah, Spongebob writers.
Casey Alexander I believe.
And that was in 2015 I think?
And I don't think he actively sent people to attack Alexander, he just showed Alexander's quotes and social media, which lead Enter's fans to attack him.
Even if Enter didn't -intentionally- attack a writer he was still responsible for having things set up like that.

>Will we ever see the pilot?
nope

I always wondered why enter never bothered to learn how to draw at all. he's been working on this for 5 years+ 2 hours a day he'd be decent to good by now.

Attached: gumball.jpg (686x656, 46K)

He also has realized that in his past he was too mean spirited and petty in the review in which this happened and didn't realize people would actually attack the guy.
People have an ability to learn form their mistakes and become better people.

I have to go uh water my dog

Why is he doubling down on forcing this shit on people? No one wants this and everyone has been saying this whole concept is too stupid to work for years and years.

It's not even made for any kids demographic, it doesn't have an audience.

>The kids get driver's licenses and jobs like adults in our world,

What kid of jobs does this guy think exist? Because I don't see kid cops stopping adult crooks. Or stopping fires. Or performing surgery. Working on oil rigs. Fixing trains. Flying planes. Fighting wars. Going to space. Umm..probably other dangerous or complex jobs.

Attached: misuzu disgust.jpg (192x190, 6K)

I mean it's a cartoon. There are plenty of cartoons episodes based about the idea of kids ruling the world that don't answer this kind of question, this show just keeps that idea as it's main premise instead of being a one off episode.

who is the target audience for this anyway? It doesn't really looks like a kids show since the main characters appear to be the adults. And it's not framed as an adult show since everyone is doing wacky kiddie shit. So who is this made for?

Wait, someone made a 4:3 video in 2019? And it's not commercials from an 80s era vhs? What the fuck is this?

How about we try doing something nice and just fucking bully him into making him enter an animation college

in that place they will force his ass to learn to draw, do storyboards learn some film language, animatics etc, seriously anyone with the tinyest bit of training can do something better than that shitty opening in way less time.look we all know he is not gonna learn shit by himself the only way for him is to go to a place where they will force him to learn shit

i just wanna see his face when he finally realizes how cringy all the shit he has released is

Attached: 1551509438997.gif (544x632, 246K)

He ain't never gonna touch a college, he had bad experiences in school and expects college to be the same.

I think there is no conceivable audience anyway.
Kids would not want to watch it because overall it is just too boring in many places. (Really. While Enter wants to sell it as an awesome show with awe inspiring imaginative setting, he also restricts himself too hard by explaining he wants to keep the cartoony nature of it as minimalistic as possible and completely avoid anything super fantastic or supernatural. Meaning aliens, dinosaurs, pirates or really anything that could excite little kids because it leads to big adventures is forbiden)
And what little kid wants to see a cartoon where the slice of life element is too realistic? Even The Loud House gives us some exaggerated parts in characters behavior or how their actions affect the world.

And adults would not want to watch it cause not only would they realize it is dull and looks to saccharine (Seriously, the designs look like cover art for one of those CDs with children songs some church organisation would release) but they would also see the unfortunate implications of a world ruled by kids and adults being essentially turned into citizens of a second class.

>How about we try doing something nice and just fucking bully him
Hold on, something ain't right here.

He refuse to answer questions about hospitals or any serious jobs like that.
So far it's been "safe" jobs like teachers, mayors, crossing guards, shit like that.

I can't think of all that many that weren't dream sequences or involved child monarchs who would basically delegate shit. OH! Children of the Corn ..wait.

>Cross guards

I thought that was a volunteer gig. BUt seriously there is something very wrong with this man.

I hope he doesn't see himself as one of those "only finished high school, but succeeded more than a college graduate" types. That shit is only reserved for people with a genius level intellect.

>BUt seriously there is something very wrong with this man.
it's probably the autism. And yes he has gone on record himself saying he's on the spectrum.

Like actually diagnosed or just saying so. Because he could just be a moron. That's really common.

i'm not sure, but seeing as he tells people not to self diagnose in his blog post about living with aspergers i'm guessing it's unlikely he self diagnosed it himself. deviantart.com/mrenter/journal/Asperger-s-Syndrome-509576015

Wouldn't be the first time someone was a hypocrite. Chris-Chan advised people to get out and exercise, and MovieBob told someone to grow up.

It also makes me wonder if there are still serious crimes in his world.
Like kidnappings (adultnappings?), robberies, drug cartels, shit like that.
And if so, are the adults still the ones committing those crimes like in our world, or are the kids the ones doing them since in their society they have adult roles and are the ones that need money the most.
Or is all petty kid stuff like stealing juice boxes, egging houses, and TPing trees.
Surely some kids are at the very least mischievous and brake some rules.
Or is just there no crime at all?
I have so many fucking questions and hardly any answers.

That is a nice thick horse, will look into it