I heard the next update will nerf Jimmy but they are redesigning the junkyard. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard the next update will nerf Jimmy but they are redesigning the junkyard. Can anyone confirm this?

Attached: 1501523362766.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

Johnny is what needs to be nerfed, but it won’t happen because everyone thinks buff jimmy’s predictable w+1 gameplay is “OP” and they get distracted . I am hyped for EEnE classic. No more overpowered eddy’s brother.

Look, if you're having trouble with eddys brother, just put a few points into eds door slam skill tree. You don't have to even kill your build to do it, just 3 points, and it makes it much more manageable to fight them.

After the junkyard tire spawn glitch, players were getting unlimited ammo.

Yeah, if you can get everyone else on the server to distract him since you can’t be interrupted

>Play as Ed
>Horrible INT, so trading rates are horrible
>mfw I need no INT because I get so many Jawbreakers for beating Kev over and over with Monster form.

Attached: tumblr_mkreqf4H7F1s7kuduo1_500.jpg (401x357, 31K)

Monster form is so OP but the play mechanics of it are fun as fuck. The only character I like better is Johnny's Captain Melon Head form.

I saw on ign that the next update is bases!

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-10-24-07h10m21s64.png (360x450, 212K)

I already have the perfect place in mind. Post your #1 base idea

Attached: 8055C51C-D5CC-4607-9CA1-F370AEF60E8B.png (150x150, 59K)

Why is Edd so broken when they have literal junk.
Seriously everything sold is edd made. Edd players fucking run the in-game economy

The top of Peach Creek school if I can.

Attached: large.png (640x480, 232K)

What game is this?

It’s Ed Edd ‘n’ Eddy online. Old, but still fun and has a cult following

So? Edds are shit for anything but crafting and supporting somebody else.
I'd rather be the Edd that crafts turrets from turkey basters and other assorted crap to sell, it's not like I'm autistic enough to be one of those Edds that stay in the hub flexing on everyone else by playing requests with the Pedal Steel Guitar and the game's robust player music system

Attached: 1469121656876.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Anyone have any advices to beat a Ed main? they're so OP

>die on the canker sisters fight for the 15th time today
Even with a level 53 Ed build with 5+ Jawbreaker buffs I'm still getting killed repeatedly, fuck this boss fight

Attached: 1514900306097.gif (256x192, 546K)

>Ed Build
found your problem

Attached: EHEHEHEHEHE.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

If it's a normal Ed, counter him with Sarah and her I'm-Telling-Mom-Spell.
If you don't have her, throwing chickens and comics at him will be good as a distraction to let your other party members whittle him down.
If it's a Monster or Pebble-in-Shoe Ed, uhhh....

Good fuckin' luck.

Ed mains waste their OP character by being prone to panic. Fake them out to get them to blow all of their abilities and then strike

Monster Ed is still hard countered by Sarah and pebble-in-shoe Ed is still easily countered by a smart Johnny player.

You need a Rolf that hybrids half way down the "son of a shepard" tree for the CC and half way down the "cursed phone-bearer" tree for the debuffs.

It's kind of bullshit so maybe just wait for the next patch.

I would really pay a 15/pm for an EEnE mmorpg.
It doesn't have to be triple a, double a or even single a, just something like these meme concept pictures without hackers and ironed out scripts functionality with minimal bugs.

>nazzcreampie
>asscrea-

HAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, never seen a sarah pc or a k sisters pc in these pics.

Attached: 1551834740767.jpg (1048x589, 155K)

The closest we'll ever get to a EEnE MMO is FusionFall, a MMORPG based on Cartoon Network's properties but the whole game has a weeb redesign aesthetic not for everyone, and not every character translates decently to it, especially EEnE characters.

Attached: 3_38qdguq.png (1303x802, 1.05M)

Johnny by itself isn't the problem, P L A N K is.
All you need to do is bring a disarm ability/technique to get rid of Plank, the thing about Johnny is that he's surprisingly tanky and that combined with Plank's ridiculous offensive capabilities such as [Hard Wood] : "converts Johnny's defense stat into attack power", [Wrath of the Forest]: "increases critical hit chance & critical severity by 10%/20%/30% when Johnny's health drops below 30%/20%/10%" and [Splinter Sphincter]: "Doubles attack, scam, trade and movement speed whenever Johnny needs to go to the bathroom".
Also, Johnny's passive ability [What should I do, buddy?]: "Allows Johnny to tap into the dark & twisted knowledge of his inseparable pal converting each 2% MAX HP into 1% AP" makes it so that Johnny players only have to stack up HP and DEF stat to rush in there, sponge up the damage while soaking up the damage multipliers and dishing out stupid amounts of damage in return, reminds me of the paladin's "Reckbomb" built from vanilla & tbc.

Now for M E L O N H E A D J O H N N Y built.
That's another story.

Attached: The Wooden Menace.jpg (500x394, 53K)

what the fuck is this?

How do you optimize the basic attack rolf build, I always fall behind Johnny, and kevin mains in dps

>detaches foreskin
Kek

im still stuck on the "stuck in the wall" questline, none of my bed time stories are good enough to put a jimmy player to sleep. what am i doing wrong?

It's the Ed, Edd, n Eddy mmo. Created years ago. Still gets pretty regular updates but the fanbase has mastered the game to the point of making it ridiculously hard for new players to get into it.

>Stop fucking ERPing

What's this guy's problem with Ed RolePlaying? He's the best character after all.

See, if you're doing a solo, none of their stories alone will help Jonny sleep. What you need to do is find an Eddy player and an Edd player, and how I don't know, get them to help you. Each part of their story will get Jonny to sleep.

Edd has the best builds and is the best class over all. Prove me wrong.

What is this? Is this a game?

It's the Ed, Edd, n Eddy mmo. Created years ago. Still gets pretty regular updates but the fanbase has mastered the game to the point of making it ridiculously hard for new players to get into it.

>playing rolf

Rolfags deserve to be sumo'd.

Attached: 1365735847695.jpg (475x350, 25K)

A dead meme that keeps getting posted.

I'm still trying to find the best build for the derby minigame. Who's the best class to pick?

Attached: Capture.png (755x504, 184K)

>highest base INT stat

>base wisdom stat only second to "lore of the old country" rolf

>base dexterity stat slightly below "road render acrobat" kevin, eddy's brother, kanker sisters, prof. scam eddy and ed-boys hunting rolf

>in the lowest base defense and hp group with jimmy, tea time jimmy, princess sarah, bikini nazz and halloween gorgon nazz

Edd is the glasscanon archetype who's player need to know they're doing and how.
It'll be shit all the way till level 31 when he learns "i'm feeling the adrenaline!" and you can equip him with the turret squirt machine.
At level 50, you can finally reach his final from the brainiac tree "brain blast" which is an op self buff that doubles his INT stat, useful for both assault and support needs.