Comfy Green Lantern thread

no DB bullshit pls

Attached: 1558576600134.jpg (848x1200, 616K)

Why does Hal have giant tits? Is that a trace? Fairy Tail?

There's been a huge lack of Medphyll stories these last few decades. For a GL that's been in the Corps longer than Hal you'd think he'd have more of an active role than just a short Swamp Thing story.

Medphyll betrayed the GL corps in Starman. Hated the guy ever since.

You can't name a single Corps member that didn't betray everyone at some given point or go rogue for a few minutes. It's standard stuff for them.

he just has thicc pecs, he can't help it

Now that you think about it there is quite a few.
Still Medphyll died in that story right? I know he shows up again but maybe that was a different Medphyll?

Chaselon would never do that.

Attached: Chaselon_GTLAS_001.jpg (608x480, 17K)

Attached: 425525AC-27F6-4A17-8F52-70E16EA1FDB1.jpg (500x381, 180K)

Didn’t he get banged up in the first issue of Morrisons run? You could also include Rot Lop Fan, I love that blind MoFo.

He can transfer his consciousness between plants. The Guardians were still dead and Ganthet was too busy fucking off somewhere on Oa to notice, so unless Jack wanted to tattle on him nobody would ever know he's a backstabbing weasel.

pretty sure he's showed up in background shots in GL stories since then

So, Medphyll is basically Space Swamp Thing, right? Also, are there any recent turncoat Green Lantern Corps members?

no, that was Chriselon

Attached: IMG_2325.jpg (1248x1005, 594K)

Attached: 31419CDF-B1E9-4F75-94F2-ECF10E9146EC.jpg (488x867, 195K)

Parallax-tan is my waifu.

Sadly our relationship is one of the things she wants to undo in her new world.

Attached: 1558621013335[1].png (1280x1707, 1.96M)

>So, Medphyll is basically Space Swamp Thing, right?
Sort of a weaker Swamp Thing, yeah. He can't really control fauna as far as I know.

>Also, are there any recent turncoat Green Lantern Corps members?
Tomar-Tu became a Darkstar and got killed.

ben 10 should have won. here's why...

i like the squirrel

Attached: 9b272ece98925e699f6309634fc7bc6a.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Tomar-Tu
Aw, why? I thought he would be a pretty loyal GL member. Who was his replacement anyway?

how come he has more of a body?

Thats just how Sharp draws aliens.

Some little girl of his species last I checked.

fuck off GL spergs you are worse than the ponyfags.

>killed Romat-Ru
>the Guardians got all pissy about it
>Tomar-Tu got sick of trying to justify killing a mass murderer
>joined up with the Darkstars so he could dispense his meme justice
>killed Goldface for murdering his father
>killed himself when Hal finally talked him down from being a Darkstar
He got replaced by Somar-Le

I said no DB bullshit
This is a happy place
ben frens allowed, just no power lvl bs

Attached: 1551765066192.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

>killed Goldface for murdering his father
Not that user but did Goldface really showed up again? How was he portrayed again?
Ok, OS Benfag here. Can some anons here tell me something? Are there any Green Lantern members that have a familial legacy? Like in Ben 10 Uncle Max was a plumber and from what I've gathered Ben will be a plumber too in the future. Is there such a case in Green Lantern?

Arisia Rrabs family members were GLs. Tomar-Tu’s dad was a GL. Soraniks dad was Sinestro a former GL if that counts.

>killed Romat-Ru
The serial child murderer? Oh no that's bad.
Also, the last time I saw Goldface he was a sleazy union boss and had retired from actual supervillainy. Have they fucked that up?

That was the Orange Girl right? I've only read Johns run and I haven't caught up yet so Arisias story is all new to me.
I only know Goldface from JLU. What's his deal again?

Goldface was in prison last we saw. Writers probably forgot he turned a new leaf or it got retconned.

Is there a lot of continuity issues in Green Lantern?

QUICK! Invent your own Green Lantern.
Name: Uncos
Species: Wrrtkie - A species of hyperplasmatic worms, possibly 100 miles in length and 1 mile in diameter. They live inside neutron stars, they are based on nuclear matter processes, acting naturally on the largest and smallest scale and have the natural ability of manipulating stellar matter, their tech is so advanced that that they even are able to manipulate spacetime itself creating wormholes, void bombs and artificial space.
Despite powerful in mind, thinking as fast as light and in material, their society keeps itself isolated from other alien races.
Sector: 3599
History: Uncos was working at helping to create a black hole factory until a rogue Wrrtkie detonated several dozen sons dooming trillion of alien lifes. The Wrrtkian Concordium cared not about the fate of lesser lifeforms butUncos who had developed a friendship with a solar scientist, tried to save as many as possible. He built his own mobile nuclear star and tried to divert the explosion, even it would doom himself. Uncos would have died if not a Green Lantern Ring had chosen him as its wielder. Creating a wormhole my sheer will he saved the entire Zufrli Space. The cost was high, the Concordium banished him but Uncos had found his own, the Green Lanterns.

Attached: Polarisstarlifting.jpg (1152x788, 68K)

All of New 52 contradicts GL lore, but that's mostly been scrubbed away. Johns' run has a lot of notorious cherry-picks and retcons to accommodate his OCs while ignoring most of Kyle's run and any development Hal got from Jones' Vol.3 all the way up to Spectre Vol. 4.

Ok, don't know that much about GL lore but I'll try.
>Courage-man!
He's a green lantern construct that developed its own sentience. He's not really part of the GL but helps out from time to time.

Name: Auroxion.net
Species: artificial intelligence (neural network). Takes up about 30 googolplex bytes of memory in the abandoned supercomputer on the now junkyard planet Rutveige. Has been sentient for about 200 human years and has been a GL for 80. It's ring rests within its central unit, nearby it's power reactor, protected by prehensile robotic tendrils originally only used to maintain it's systems.
Personality: It's a sarcastic asshole that loves to bully new recruits by posting their embarrassing social media photos on the Green Lantern feed. Can get serious when duty calls for it. shitposts on intergalactic imageboards.
Modus operandi: Normally sends out repurposed drones as a physical guard for the 3 other planets in its solar system. Tracks down criminals via the internet, and sends the info to the more mobile GLs. If any hostiles come to its sector, it will use it's ring to power the junk on its planet to act as artillery, so it's range can be pretty wide when it has enough spare parts to control.
History: Rutveige was once a thriving planet, home to various tech giants of sector 2000. However, despite its native species being a modified techno-organic sort, due to the very recent development of their sun into a red giant, the climate changes experienced by the planet has caused its population to migrate to other dwellings, thus Rutviege being completely

Yeah the orange elf looking chick who dated Hal.

Who is this guy? I saw him in this GL comic and cartoon but I don't know who he is.

C'hp. He got hit by a truck during GL Mosaic and was replaced by B'dg, another member of his species.

Evacuated 400 earth years ago. The supercomputer left behind was not shut down, along with several self sustaining technological amenities such as data transmission stations and ao on. Due to the supercomputer's constant connection to the internet, and how it was effectively idle without a community to monitor (it was a something of a data sorter), its neural network continued to learn from the internet. Over time, the supercomputer gained sentiency and self awareness, giving birth to the individual who would proceed to become the universe' first GL to patrol cyberspace

Well that was fun

Is GL Mosaic worth reading? Also are there any Ben 10 comics?

>Is GL Mosaic worth reading?
Absolutely. It's one of the strongest GL runs and John Stewart's really good in it.

Is Bzzd still dead?

Attached: Bzzd.jpg (362x863, 45K)

Who created him?

Rule of GL thumb is if you aren't a human, Ganthet, or Kilowog, your life is a coin-toss.

Can an user give me the context to this panel?
Why is Green Lantern giving Martian Manhunter Oreos?

Attached: 1557713916154.jpg (799x538, 76K)

I don't know a lot about GL lore, I'm basing this on the things I know in the cartoons. So I guess John did? Are there any lanterns that have done this before?

>what if barry kept the ring?

Attached: e2308b0d65e0297da32fc7a69feb5c14.jpg (736x1137, 289K)

created a construct with its own sentience? Hal did it by accident in the silver age a couple times

Why does Barry represent hope? Isn't he more will?

It's a running joke. Manhunter has been obsessed with them since JLI.

John had the power of a Guardian during Mosaic and used it all up to revive Katma Tui. Hal's made a sentient construct before in the Silver Age when he was still trying to wiggle out of Carol proposing to Green Lantern. Kyle had God-tier powers when he first started calling himself Ion, but gave it up to revive the Guardians of the Universe.

Attached: a96badb90248b51e4200b0de94f3aa10.jpg (464x726, 89K)

Yo really? When did that happen? Any specific issues?

Green Lantern Vol. 2 Issue #3, The Leap Year Menace!

It's also get classic Hal being a clumsy doofus. Don't want to spoil it for you, so you should go and read it first.

Thanks, user. I've been checking out recs to improve my GL knowledge, I'll add this to the list. You know even though I don't like DB a lot it did make me more interested in Ben 10 and Green Lantern.

Do you guys like Saint Walker being the last Blue Lantern? Personally I think it's thematically an improvement. Sure, an entire Corp would be nice, but it speaks volumes that the last man standing shines bright with hope

Attached: Saint Walker.jpg (970x1440, 763K)

>Do you guys like Saint Walker being the last Blue Lantern?
Huh? Whaa...

Oh did that get resolved? I apologize, I haven't kept up with Lantern books as of late.

How do I get into Guy Gardner GL?

I don't care about the other human green lanterns. They just always seemed so boring in the animated movies and TV shows. Guy Gardner though is dope.

no, he's still the only blue

They all died in Lights Out and Walker lost his ring but he eventually got it back

No, I don't know? Is Saint Walker the last Blue Lantern?
An user recommended me his Warriors comic but I haven't gotten around to reading it because I'm still stuck in Willworld.

Jess is best

Attached: Shy Lantern.png (1766x576, 1.11M)

Does Jessica have her own rogue?

Venditti writes a great Guy

Attached: Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016-) 016-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016-) 016-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

Attached: Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016-) 016-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Yikes, I didn't know Guy could do that. Who is he even beating?

Arkillo, if i recall

Who's Arkillo? Is he the guy that looks like Kilowog?

Horror Yellow Lantern Kilowog.
Don't worry it gets better

Attached: Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016-) 017-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

Attached: Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016-) 044-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

THIS IS NOW A DEATH BATTLE THREAD

He seems like a cool Bro. Did they meet again in some future run?

This was from last year. Nothing since then.

Attached: 35375327_big_p1.jpg (1155x893, 223K)

Attached: 1323712930076.jpg (1280x1966, 513K)

Geoff Johns GL stuff was my introduction into comics, even if his work isn’t always great, I’ll always have him to thank for. Currently excited for Morrison’s multiverse stuff

Attached: 9E4B8082-6887-410E-ACE8-D8A1ECBA830A.jpg (1200x1819, 402K)

Who is that guy? I think I saw him in the GL movie a long time ago.

Attached: 1410309285620.jpg (1024x1663, 341K)

Salaak.

Attached: 1410309370642.jpg (1024x1664, 364K)

Attached: 1410309495795.jpg (1024x1663, 339K)

Who is he? Sounds like an important character.
Was he in Mosaic? Because I'm reading it right now.

Attached: 1410309541146.jpg (1024x1636, 345K)

Not really familiar with him desu, I think he’s the keeper of the book of Oa

Attached: 1410309636033.jpg (1024x1652, 317K)

Ngl, this is pretty Gay.

Attached: GL Corps #34 014.jpg (1280x1975, 461K)

Attached: GL Corps #34 016.jpg (1280x1957, 513K)

Oops, wrong page, here the one I missed.

Attached: GL Corps #34 015.jpg (1280x1964, 432K)

Soranik is Sinestro's daughter, right? How did he feel about Kyle dating her?

Attached: New Blood 01.jpg (1280x1956, 544K)

He said he wasnt good enough for her and designates him as an alley rat.

Could be worse. Could be Hal.

Attached: New Blood 02.jpg (1280x1962, 536K)

Attached: Bat Training 01.jpg (2560x1946, 1.01M)

Attached: Bat Training 02.jpg (457x700, 151K)

Is Willworld canon?, I forgot. Also are there any good stories on Hal’s life before he was a GL?

Attached: 1459291704996.jpg (1988x938, 381K)

Attached: 1358264894452.jpg (500x509, 90K)

Attached: your_earth_evening_sustenance_has_been_prepared_by_t1mco-d5zb9m9.jpg (800x1120, 217K)

Sinestro is a protective dad at least.

Attached: tumblr_mgqhrsNYFk1ql4e6oo1_500.png (437x663, 559K)

>Batman
Does Bruce teach other people how to fight aside from the Batfamily?

Why don't they introduce her to the main DC continuity?

I think the DB was a blessing in disguise, it actually got anons to start talking about the two franchise again without focusing on Waifus.

Yeah, it's actually pretty nice talking about the green gang again. Last time we had a Green Lantern thread it was about Hal being a conservative pedo and god knows when was the last time Ben had a thread for himself.

There was a weird resurgence of Ben 10 threads earlier this year for some reason

is GL worth reading after geoff johns run

I’m a big fan of Vendetti’s Hal and the GLC, and Morrison’s run is pretty good

I think it because Season 3 of the new season was pretty good or so I've heard.
A lot of GL anons hate Johns.

we need a new recommended reading guide for GL

series*
I never watched Ben 10 past AF so all I got was from word of mouth.
From the Tumblr user. Really old.

Attached: 1558388735850.png (781x521, 256K)

>A lot of GL anons hate Johns.
why?

Rainbow Lanterns among other things.

Attached: 1556895366604.jpg (392x1197, 137K)

why do they hate the rainbow lanterns
i do think they should have stopped at yellow

I don’t get it either, Saint Walker and Larfleeze are jewels and Dex-Starr is adorable.

>i do think they should have stopped at yellow
That's what they said. I think some anons hate how convoluted GL has gotten thanks to Johns 10 year run.
I do agree that over time it has become quite difficult to keep up with all the corps.

Attached: Seth RIP (2).jpg (487x890, 95K)

just read grant morrisons first issue of GL. is hal just gonna go foiten' round the world with his tugboat? i enjoyed it though, im a big grant fag

Who's that girl with the prism and mohawk?

With the DB posts, It does make me curious about a regular crossover between GL and Ben 10
Would Ben and Hal bond over Hamburgers, Smoothies and Chili Fries?
Who would be good villains for them to fight together?

Fuck off

Do you guys think a Green Lantern movie can work this time assuming WB learn from there mistakes?

Jess is cute

Attached: 1punch.jpg (1328x2048, 425K)

We don’t know yet. I think she’s supposed to be based off this Marvel version of the Justice League in Hickman’s New Avengers
I think they’d get a long pretty well, could see them fighting a Vilgax or Albedo who absorbed Parallax’s powers

Attached: 90D21C65-850F-467D-8564-774B1AD17F94.png (677x767, 785K)

>not liking rainbow lanterns

Attached: silence.jpg (241x241, 20K)

It was bad because the Sinestro and GL were working together and the killing almost fucked over the partnership

best dc villain coming through

Attached: sin.jpg (736x1123, 206K)

>Would Ben and Hal bond over Hamburgers, Smoothies and Chili Fries?
Yes, I would love to see that. Why doesn't DC and CN just work out a deal already, it could be really cool to see them hang out.
>Who would be good villains for them to fight together?
Bounty Hunters.
Lobo and Sunder are paid by Vilgax to steal many Green Lantern rings and the Watch (they'll compete with one another along the way).
Vilgax wants to use the Omnitrix and Rings as a gene bomb that will mutate everything into half alien monsters that respond directly to his will.
Hal and Ben are tasked to retrieve the rings and protect the watch before its too late.
We get some nice interaction between Azmuth and the Guardians too but I don't know if it should be friendly or antagonistic (Which one do you guys prefer?)

Attached: 1558587199932.png (568x688, 24K)

Yeah, I don’t see Azmuth respecting the Guardians at all and I’m sure the feeling’s mutual

Why does Sinestro have white hair here?

Possessed by Parallax

Why? Aren't they both cynical asses?

that's actually Sinestro's greatest fear

Attached: 79DCA9A3-D5C0-4578-97A6-164CEB0D6F70.png (1242x2208, 3.84M)

Attached: hal and jailbait.png (443x658, 599K)

Yeah because it isn't with him

When did this happen?

Azmuth’s overall more helpful to society and Ben in general despite his cynical phase while the majority of the Guardians have evolved into more morally grey characters over time like when they brainwashed Ganthet.

do fujoshi still like the sinestro hal ship

Aren't the guardians different now? They were replaced by the Templar Guardians.

Sinestro #4

yes

Attached: 9BBB21B4-3785-434C-AE07-AE584B514BB2.png (1242x2208, 3.34M)

guy is the best

Attached: guy gardner & aquaman.jpg (1600x1026, 432K)

friendly reminder atrocitus did nothing wrong

I can definitely see Azmuth and the Guardians being passive aggressive to each other before proceeding to roast Ben and Hal

absolutely, but it probably never will. GL has some of the best source material out there, but WB will probably try and alter it and do something "new"

This is the guy that killed his Space Samurai boyfriend right?

Is this including Blackest Night shenanigans? Because that seems like cheating. Also, I would socialize with Mogo.

>YFW Scott Snyder has turned this character into an ordinary, bland one

Attached: 6C0E6DDF-427A-4F78-BB04-A0D54650928E.jpg (1186x1800, 3.4M)

Yep.

Technically true.
Also, are red lanterns magical in a way?

I knew Johns style Sinestro wouldn't last forever but I still wasn't prepared for him to go away. Snyder Sinestro might as well be robbing banks.

He’s literally been reducing him to Super Friends Sinestro for some stupid synergy with the rest of the Legion

Is there a good movie adaptation?

I liked First Flight and Emerald Knights

What I really dislike about Snyder is that he has completely changed his character. Sinestro was always about absolute order even before Johns and his Sinestro is just another stupid MORE POWER shit

Green Lantern First Flight is what the live action movie should have been

yeah I don't like anything Snyder has done with him. I just can't picture him ditching the Corps he named after himself to become Lex's lackey for a different power that's not actually better.

SOON

Attached: New Green Lantern Movie.png (759x549, 746K)

which issue?

Guy is the damn best. He gives no fucks and his insane plans usually works.
I want a Guy & Jess team up book. Just them bonding and having insane adventures.
Okay how many Dr. Spectrums were there? Like, 7?

I think 6

What happened to Simon and Jess again?

>BaTmaN wHo LaUghS iS BetTer JoKeR ThEn tHe JOkEr
>GroDD hAs MasTeReD ThE sTiLL FoRce
>LuThOR JuST WaNTs To bE tHE EVIL oNE

His JL run is cancer to all of the villains

Attached: E483F3B2-15EA-4BB6-9819-C912FBA40D52.jpg (1400x700, 204K)

Jess is in JLO at the moment, John’s in Snyder’s JL and the rest aren’t in anything

Is JLO good? Or is it bad?

I’m enjoying it so far,

That's great!
What are some of the many shining moments of Guy Gardner?

I like it though story wise jess is a third wheel

Attached: shemad.png (1041x670, 1.46M)

Attached: guy gardner 2.jpg (1024x1535, 301K)

He mooned Batman once

Attached: AAB684FE-3284-4B2A-A33F-A2BB8EB0C09F.jpg (400x239, 54K)

fingering mary marvel

Attached: guy fingers mary.jpg (978x1280, 306K)

That was a dream or fantasy

Didn't Batman one-punched him? He did it in BatB.
Yooo! She's underage!

Batman did yeah. Guy was pretty happy when Hal punched Bruce

Attached: 527DC3C2-077A-4C04-8FD0-2D98687E2648.jpg (1600x1271, 766K)

I like how Ch'p was played for laughs but B'dg is more of a hardass.

Is B'dg this squirrel?

Attached: GLC HA!.jpg (648x394, 110K)

I'mma dump an issue with Blue Beetle but first a bit of context. (This was in the series' very first issue BTW.)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-004.jpg (1024x1600, 363K)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-005.jpg (1024x1641, 323K)

Attached: batman-vs-the-justice-league-superbat-3.jpg (1229x1896, 2.21M)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-009.jpg (1024x1621, 309K)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-010.jpg (1024x1578, 373K)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-014.jpg (1024x1657, 383K)

Attached: Blue Beetle-01-015.jpg (1024x1683, 377K)

John Stewart reaction image.

Attached: 846D3AFD-CD7C-4504-B824-B7C455E20EDE.jpg (997x975, 232K)

And now on to the main event.

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p01.jpg (1280x1920, 798K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p02.jpg (1280x1920, 589K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p03.jpg (1280x1920, 466K)

But his punch wasnt a knock out so it's still not as good

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p04.jpg (1280x1920, 508K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p05.jpg (1280x1920, 434K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p06.jpg (1280x1920, 614K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p07.jpg (1280x1920, 571K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p08.jpg (1280x1920, 509K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p09.jpg (1280x1920, 556K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p10.jpg (1280x1920, 503K)

I remember some anons were talking about how good the 2000's Blue Beetle series were.

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p11.jpg (1280x1920, 565K)

They were absolutely right.
BTW avoid this storytime if you don't want minor spoilers.

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p12.jpg (1280x1920, 456K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p13.jpg (1280x1920, 509K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p14.jpg (1280x1920, 483K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p15.jpg (1280x1920, 619K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p16.jpg (1280x1920, 589K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p17.jpg (1280x1920, 573K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p18.jpg (1280x1920, 472K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p19.jpg (1280x1920, 659K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p20.jpg (1280x1920, 520K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p21.jpg (1280x1920, 517K)

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p22.jpg (1280x1920, 460K)

Catching up with Morrison's run. So what is actually canon now? Hal mentioned Guy, Kyle, and John at one point along with some stuff involving Parralalex.

Fin!

Attached: RacerX-BB14-p23.jpg (1280x1920, 527K)

everything is still canon

Oh, and I guess I'll toss in his big entrance in the story arc finale. (Major spoilers!)

Attached: BB24p21.jpg (1280x1920, 417K)

Attached: BB25p07.jpg (1280x1920, 353K)

There was world inside the ring, what’s that all about , is that new?

Goldface reforming happened in the Wally West Flash book, that's why it's no longer canon post-Flashpoint.

Attached: BB25p08.jpg (1280x1920, 289K)

Attached: BB25p09.jpg (1280x1920, 429K)

Technically, Willworld did it first. Though that was in the power battery.

Favourite issues from Venditti's run? The one with Guy and his father bonding was pretty nice

that's been a thing since the silver age, Abin Sur trapped Myrwhyddin in his ring

Technically Hal should have a ring he made himself instead of Abin's but, details

The huckleberry fin cross over made me want a shawshank redemption like mini where Johns stuck in an alien prison out in some deep sector where lanterns dont have any jurisdiction. Jess and Simon are working on his trial legally by trying to learn the laws while Hal and Guy plan a prison break

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 293K)

FUCK YOU
BEN LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE
AAAAAHHHH

Didn't you already partially get that in that one Justice League episode?

I disagree

eh. not really. that was more of like despero kicking john and katma tuis ass and then kidnapping katma.

this would be more of like shawshank redemption with an oceans eleven like side plot.

something like this would be right up geoff johns alley since he'd still get to wank Hal and make him look like a badass

dumb question here, but is there any difference between lanterns with the ion symbol and those with the green lantern one? pic related

Attached: Char_40687.jpg (210x240, 13K)

nah, just different stylization

No no, he's talking about the one where John was put on Trial for accidentally an entire planet.

Rude. Hal is good man sometimes.

Not him but I'll be sure to give it a read

That one skinny guy with the four arms seems to do ok, keeper of the book of Oa or something

He appears alot, less of a combative type and more of the brainy type. He's a likable background character with an important role in the lore

The various Watchtowers do have training facilities... You don't think Bruce would be there teaching Earth's front line defense how to throw a decent punch?

>John gets arrested for bullshit and placed into a prison planet in this system.
>Kyle, Jess & Simon are his legal team while Guy & Hal cook up an utterly insane escape plan.
>The lawyer plot is more or less cosmic Ace Attorney while the prison plot is a Lupin III esque madcap adventure.
>And yes Guy & Hal will fight an enitre fucking planet.

Attached: latest.png (520x680, 365K)

Which ring would Ben have?

I think he could use the power of Will, personally.

Attached: Ben-10.jpg (500x500, 72K)

He’s not greedy or angry, he doesn’t seem good with love, he’s pretty compassionate but I wouldn’t define him by that, I guess he’s kind of hopeful or inspires hope, don’t think he likes fear, kid him was a little greedy but he outgrew that so yeah. Will

This was fun, and seeing them in clothes makes me chuckle every time

Most people associated with the JL have received training from Bruce or Dyna or Wildcat, the league is very against sending untrained hero wannabes out to die

A lot of people hate everything man, dont take it too seriously

I do wish they had introduced them less quickly, build on each of them more

I figure it would take Hal some time to treat Ben as anything more than just a kid, and it would take a while for Grampa Max and Gwen to trust Hal. But by the end it could he a pretty comfy team up.
I'd have Dex-Star show up for the lolz

For sure, after Aquaman and Shazam I have full faith in their abilities to make good comic book movies so long as they get a passionate director and genuinely try to make a good film

Don't GL rings already make air on their own? There wasn't any need for Firestorm to help them.

Nice

could've been Guy

Lanternfags have waifus to care about? Never really noticed

I'd ship it, but instead have Sinestro grudgingly approve and try pushing them together so that both Hal and Soranik get creeped out.

You can always use some extra oxygen in space i guess.

My favorite was when Hal went on the run from the rest of the corps

is guy literally ourguy?

Pretty much yeah.

Guy was better as Gal

Because he is a giant tit?

I liked that issue with Hal chasing Lightray and his ghost dad shows up

Fucking every superhero would be a will lantern. Will is stupid

this is such a great page

Ok it's been almost three years since Humphries wrote this, are they doing something about it or is it forever forgotten?

Attached: RCO022_1473868725.jpg (1988x3056, 2.17M)

Attached: Who the hells Bruce Wayne.jpg (1491x1502, 1.37M)

Imagine if Hal had IQ as high as his willpower

Hal's stupidity is what makes him so endearing.

Hal's not stupid. He's just pure.

Attached: Hal only answers to cuties.jpg (930x1388, 383K)

Attached: impulsive.jpg (960x1134, 783K)

Flash should have also said she was jailbait

why did they have to make Alan Scott gay when Hal is perfect as a bisexual

okay fellas, rec me on some good GL runs

Johns’ GL
Venditti’s GL
Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps
Morrsion’s The Green Lantern

they won't let Hal be a xeno slut on panel unfortunately

Read Guy Gardner Reborn and the first few issues of his solo title. Reborn made me fall in love with the character and made him my favorite Lantern.

Attached: Guy_Gardner_Reborn_1.jpg (400x608, 75K)

It's really his best introduction because other than this it's the couple of stories where he was Hal's backup and then him being literally braindead for over a decade and joining the JLI after the Crisis. Which then leads to his solo that set up everything about Guy that made him who he is these days. It's also got that glorious Joe Staton art.

Attached: Guy reacts to his book getting cancelled.jpg (1024x1514, 409K)