Why doesn't Batman ask the Flash to steal the Joker's speed and turn him into a living statue?

Why doesn't Batman ask the Flash to steal the Joker's speed and turn him into a living statue?

Attached: 12DXbzV.jpg (1024x1590, 608K)

Batman and Joker are gay for each other.
They have some kind of twisted love that prevents them from killing each other.
Or maybe its just plot.

Flash turning people into statues is Superman's put everyone in a bottle, you just don't do it.

Can't throw joker into the phantom zone either, he's got rights as a citizen. Batman could use his money and influence to sway the courts, but that would be morally reprehensible.

Because Jokey-Wokey is Widdle Brucie's favowite pwaymate. Widdle Brucie wants pwaytime to wast fowever.

Because capeshit.

Are you 10 or just legit brain damaged?

ÒwÓ NANANANANANANANANANA

BAT-BUUUUULGE

Batman just loves the Joker. He pretends he doesn't kill him because "muh no kill rule" but it's just coping, here he literally kills someone so the Joker doesn't die.

Attached: batman_loves_the_joker.jpg (1988x1528, 2.52M)

Batman is a literal fucking manchild.

>still lives in his parent's house
>still dependent on his childhood butler
>spends large amounts of money on expensive toys
>spends large amounts of time on the computer in his basement
>gets along better with literal children than adults his age
>childlike grasp on morality, thinks killing is always wrong even if it's to stop an irredeemable psychopath like Joker
>won't do anything that would actually fix Gotham because then he couldn't dress up like a fucking bat and play superhero anymore

>why doesn't Batman

Attached: 1031410-20_super.jpg (561x585, 247K)

Oh and there's the big one:

>entire adult life revolves around the childhood promise he made in a moment of anger and grief to punch all the bad guys in the world

Bruce is well fucking aware of how Gotham works by now. Anything he does to permanently remove the Joker would just cause the Joker to somehow come back but this time with superpowers.

Is Gotham just built on the site of some real lovecraftian shit where the balance is just kept as it is by supernatural eternal forces?

Nope it's built in capeshit.

>city is built over a really bad evil thing

I fucking hate this trope. Why would anyone build a city over a sealed eldritch horror or gate to hell? I'd build a city literally anywhere else.

I thought it was a native american grave yard

What if they just don't know it's there? Do YOU know what an eldritch gate to hell is supposed to look like? Maybe it just looks like a rabbit warren.

i mean, arkham is named after the lovecraft town and gotham does have a secret society of evil, it's more likely than it usually is

Its a mansion
Why hire a new butler

>started as a settlement built by cultists
>evolved into a city over the centuries
Or
>city’s elite are cultists and install an eldritch gate below it so they can feed civilians to it in exchange for power

There you go, hacky writing.

Bruce should just build a new Gotham somewhere else and move everyone from old Gotham to new Gotham. Except the supervillains. Bomb the bridges and seal those fuckers in like No Man's Land.

>supervillains can't swim
Uh... user?

It's a neverending comic originally made for children owned by a faceless corporation and written by like 10000 different people at this point
I guess you are legit brain damaged, cool

Turning the problem from crime to a literal invasion force. Great idea, proud of you.

Did Hunter not have rights too?

Yeah it's the home of the now extinct ba tman tribe who lived in caves slept upside down and dressed like bats til European settlers in cowboy gotham killed them all and as it expanded from a shitty little wooden town with saloons into a metropolis the expansion eventually caused it to be built over all their graves, homes, holy sites and anything that proved they existed. This is canon btw.

Swimming into uncharted waters is serious business that even the most heinous of villains would never consider.

Attached: 2spo-wat.gif (373x373, 499K)

Out of universe answer is PIS and milking the Joker. In universe is Batmans crazy and heroes dont often utilize logic.

Wally was protecting Linda from becoming a red smear spanning across Keystone but then again he had to live with the worst moment of his life on loop for ages.
Thad just had to stare at a statue of Bart and maybe snotty kids making faces at him in the Flash museum.

Hunter definitely had it worse and I'm surprised he isn't more fucked up in the head.

Attached: Flash 46 zoomzoom.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Hey, I'm not the one who built a city over a cosmic horror, alright?