Well, is he right?

Well, is he right?

Attached: sopan-deb-tweet.png (607x340, 34K)

>but what about ME and what I want???

Attached: smile.doug.jpg (562x780, 222K)

How do you people find these literal who tweets? Are you talking about your friends behind their backs?
Maybe Yea Forums IS primarily female

But anons tell me to suck their dick a lot. That doesn't make sense if a girl would say that. I'd feel betrayed if there was no dick to suck.

DC Comics is for Indian people

Would it be better if she had a strap-on?
I can't speak for you but I might feel certainly less betrayed and possibly receptive to sucking a strap-on if I was lied to about the possibility of fellatio.

WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?
WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?

Attached: 1_1VNcql5QD3B0IUlfSIOeg.png (1379x928, 1.02M)

Pajeets are subhuman and only for DC.

I guess it'll have to do...

He's kinda like Iron Fist, right? White guy enters the mystical realm of vaguely asian culture. I think Cumberbatch does a great job, anyway.

None of the people who complain about there not being an [insert poor helpless victim group] superhero read comics anyway, and creating one doesn't entice them to. They're just bitching on social media to farm likes from other self righteous cunts

Fuck India

Attached: Indian Army 155mm Field Howitzer 77B.webm (706x400, 2.9M)

He does. Probably the only movie I'm expecting from MCU after the comments of the director.

Here's an idea; don't like there are no superheros of [insert ethnicity/religion/gender/sexual orientation here]? Make one your god damned self.

And then the comics industry listens to it in a desperate attempt to stop dying.

Why is this such a big deal now? Are people really so vain where if they don’t see someone EXACTLY like themselves in a film/show/comic that they can’t empathize or relate with the characters? Is self-insertion really that big a thing for fragile people? I don’t see myself in any movies and I’m not complaining.

Attached: WHY.jpg (859x348, 21K)

No. Just literal whos from twitter. Normies don't care. They just want good characters they can latch onto. A good story is just a plus.

Normies don't even read comics.

>Indian doctor

Come on that's a stereotype

Pajeets don't fucking deserve anything. The other day one of them was trying to scam me saying my social security number got suspended. Fucking street shitter.

I know it's fun to be cynical about this, but you're being dumb. Asking for representation isn't to say "I can't enjoy this without being represented". Nowhere did they even imply that, but you want that to be the case for some reason. This is also in regards to "Asian and Asian American heroes", and it's just weird that when we talk about Asia, we really mean "orientals".

I'd bee cool wit a Sikh Super hero

Fuck off loser sjw scum

Ok.
What is asking for representation for and about, in your opinion?

>a culture actually does get some fair representation
>”but it’s not MY culture, that’s not fair!”
Your point is fair but the guy in OP’s pic is complaining as mindlessly as I am. Would I be upset at an Indian superhero, or an Indian Dr. Strange? No. But we don’t “need” to represent for the pure sake of it. You are not entitled to representation simply because you exist.

Why not just advocate for someone to make an Indian superhero? Oh that's right, then no one but the lame 30 people who asked for it would read it so you need to take an established character and turn them into what you want them to be.

Alright which culture
This is just South Asia alone which one of these cultures should get representation

Attached: South_Asia_Ethncity.png (1036x1176, 397K)

Attached: 1548889401966.jpg (640x640, 261K)