Which one ruined Homestuck the hardest?

Which one ruined Homestuck the hardest?

Attached: 1445206283884.png (1280x1084, 252K)

Neither, they're babies.

The fandom and its inability to take the hint and go elsewhere for "discussion".

The fandom

Hussie, by allowing the barbarians through the gate.

Attached: caucasian.gif (500x463, 176K)

What ruined Homestuck is the continued existence of one Andrew Hussie.

You

Vriskagram
Alcoholic Rose
Davekat

That shirt. Seriously, what was he thinking?

its been five years user, i dont think getting it is the problem
anyway hussie and his mentally deficient trope of inept """writers""" ruined homestuck. his ability to be easily influenced by vapid sycophants who promise to suck him off in the parking lot after work hours but never actually do killed off his direction for the story and replaced it with some surface level social commentary and pseudo-philosophical kiddie tier masturbation. it became self serious forced meta ontology with would make Parmenides shit himself with autistic greek rage. it's stupid and vapid and i hate it.

>discussing Yea Forums material on Yea Forums
oh those dastardly homestuck readers, what will they think of next

Ironically, I think the plot of the epilogue is literally the only thing Hussie has contributed to Homestuck in the past four years.

Nothing wrong for culling the mentally insane.

andrew

Epilogue proves it's a matter of nurture.

Attached: jade's outfits.jpg (723x1302, 203K)

vriska lalonde was still a massive 8itch, but she never killed anybody (outside of actual wartime, anyways)

Is it just me, or do Homestuck threads seem to have the most leniency on the weekends?

Yeah she was raised by Rose and Kanaya is why

Is it strange that I think Vriska is the cutest girl, yet I have a crippling fear of spiders?

>Is it just me, or do Homestuck threads seem to have the most leniency on the weekends?
Less mod activity doesn't mean that they more lenient you dingbat.

why is eridan ampora /ourguy/?

I don't like dogs but I want to nut deep inside Jade, it's normal.

incel

Wise words user

>Karkat
>mentally insane
What

>Due to his indomita8le nature, I 8elieve victory over his sister was a foregone conclusion. 8arring a highly impro8a8le glitch in causality, it would 8e almost impossi8le for her to predomin8te over someone like him.
>a highly impro8a8le glitch in causality
So it was an impossible choice after all. There was only ever one option.

Hussie

And yet it was still extremely bad