What episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog has scarred/frightened you the most?

What episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog has scarred/frightened you the most?

Attached: whatthefuckisthis.jpg (1050x761, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVQ0niE_dSo
youtube.com/watch?v=w8BKHeGRt1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one where Eustace and Muriel turn into puppets and don't turn back.

Isnt it pretty much universally this?

Attached: hKjie4z.gif (245x245, 919K)

I never understood what was scary about this. i mean obviously it’s creepy or whatever but it never scared me as a kid

I forgot to mention mine

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I think for me it was a mix of my environment during the show and the creepy atmosphere outside of their house. I first watched it when I was a little kid in a dark hotel room at like 11pm alone.

Early CGI and his slow, drawn out speech.

None of the episodes ever really scared me but if I had to choose one that unsettled me a bit, it would have to be Freaky Fred.

The pilot episode, Chicken From Outer Space. I couldn't watch it as a kid because it scared me so bad.

The ending of The Chicken from Outer Space (Cartoon Cartoon Pilot) unsettled me a bit because i was like 6, if you count that one. My parents didn't give a fuck about ratings, so by the time the series proper rolled around i had already seen actual horror and slasher stuff.

Attached: FE9D4986-FB1F-433E-AC2C-63D3FD3545F3.jpg (420x300, 40K)

Bingo. Actually hid behind my pillow when it aired.
It's the early CGI plus being a weird design in general plus the creepy foggy environment it was in

This got me as a kid.
Also remember that moon guy?

Episode about undead Vandals.

Attached: 1001_animations__windmill_vandals_by_regulas314_d86kgkk-fullview.jpg (1024x765, 89K)

Though to be honest, it didn't scare me. It just made me curious about undead in fantasy.

Damn I hated this guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

The one where Eustace gets his throat clogged by Andy Sixx.

pretty much all of them, I can't pinpoint a single one. I didn't have cable, but my tia did and we'd go over there a lot and watch cartoons. I was already easily scared by scooby doo, but courage scared the shit outta me.

Where there's like a ten minute segment of them running around in wacky head/body combos? I thought it was a funny ep.

It loses all fear when man in gauze plays

KIIIIIING RAMASES

THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

youtu.be/tVQ0niE_dSo

Weirdly enough, the one with the hair growth formula that causes people to explode if they get too mad.

The best episode wasn’t even horror based Courage gets thrown into some Chinese quest to stop an evil empress that was why courage is one of cartoon networks GOATS

don't tell me you never felt a little . . . NAUUUUGHTYYYY, mister user.

Attached: Freaky Fred.png (403x402, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w8BKHeGRt1Q

The one where they are at some motel and spiders come out of the shower heads. I have terrible fear of spiders so that made me scared of showers for a long time when i was a kid.

the catlady wearing the white mask always creeped me out as a kid

>Female courage

Good thing it's poorly drawn cause I'm fairly sure I would be regretting fapping by now.

Attached: 1514357296056.png (772x735, 292K)

None, because I’m not a pussy faggot.

fight the furfaggotry inside you, dont let it win

The thing is, it was very suspenseful and scary knowing that when the windmill stops, the
vandals appear to try and kill you, and only vanish when the mill spins again.

It was very scary up until the point they got their heads decapitated and comedically started switched bodies with each other.

No, that's just what we meme.
Besides, why would it be scary when
IT'S
DOC
GERBILS
WORLD

>No, that's just what we meme.
Y-yeah, so was I

Attached: Gondola.gif (556x250, 552K)

This episode scared the shit out of me, mainly cause I've got a fear of underwater.
At the same time I always had a crush on this lady so take from that what you will

Attached: giphy (17).gif (500x294, 339K)

>Fear, but erection

I find the Mask unsettling because of the Kitty's Mask.
It's even more so when you understand what is going on.

Attached: mask.jpg (236x296, 8K)

The pilot episode and the episode with two dirrectors.
The most memorable one was the one with Polution. It was great episode but I never liked to watch it.

9gag meme