ITT: Captain America getting BTFO'd on an ideological level

ITT: Captain America getting BTFO'd on an ideological level

Attached: picrelated.png (945x1040, 2.34M)

Attached: image.png (908x892, 2.47M)

>NASCAR and MySpace

Attached: Punisher War Journal 002-003.jpg (1305x555, 171K)

oh boy let's go

Attached: 1464110589294.jpg (1017x1600, 710K)

But what if i don't want green laws, red skull?

Then you’re not a true nazi

>girl in Red Skull’s utopia says she wants meatloaf
>goes on to say meat is bad
You had a good point up until there.

Why do slavaboos still pretend the Italy Campaign and the Western Front never happened?

Well then, uh... You see...
The one thing...
Execuse me for a second.

The soviets took control of half of europe, including half of finland, hungary and other nations like Poland and they are the ones who reached Berlin first user, is clear they did the most and for that they deserved to keep europe to themselves.

This is so fucking stupid, LMAO.
This whole thing fell down once Magneto pretty much gave reason to Cap. House of M had him try to help mutants but the muties just fucking turned on him in the end.

Steve is guilty of one thing, making this mutie manlet into an Avenger.

Didn't Steve grew up during the Depression? He never experienced the 50s, and even then the 50s were invented during the 60s. There was no clear cut - people like to parody the 50s Atomic Age but that's only a shallow portrayal of the complexities of that time. It had good parts and it had bad parts just like our times. We feel worse because social cohesity decreased but we also earn more and have more stuff.
But then again a circumspect analysis of that speech will help nobody because its the freakin Red Skull talking.

>they deserved to keep europe to themselves.
Did they really deserve it though? The Russians won because they had more men than the Germans had bullets and Stalin gave no shits about his own people.

Attached: 61hI8Wl1gOL._AC_SY400_.jpg (287x400, 39K)

This doesn't sound like something Steve would say.
>Punisher War Journal
Oh yeah it's Ennis the wannabe soldier that never served being pissed at a character who was created by two people who actually served in WWII and was used to make a statement about the US's lack of involvement in WWII.

Did Steve not canonically kill Hitler? or he just punched him?

With whom should Steve have a talk?
I would like him and Ghost have a chat about the control corporations have over America, about that various groups within it conspire against it, the corruption of the political groups and what one should do against it.

Attached: ghost goverment.jpg (657x396, 64K)

I love Steve

user, the Red Army was absolutely shat on when Germany first invaded them. It wasn’t until the British managed to gain a footholding in North Africa as well as the US joining the war thanks to Japanese autism that the Russians actually got some breathing time to actually get an industry for war going. Also
>half of Finland
More like two islands. The Russians got fucking BTFO by the the Finns.

Deadpool, Nick Fury, and Cable canonically killed Hitler.

Pretty sure that’s fractions run

>that the Russians actually got some breathing time to actually get an industry for war going
Eh, the US supplied the fuck out of Russia during WWII.

That’s another point, actually. Russia got a fuckload of support thanks to Lend-Lease.

Attached: 1464113734141.jpg (1152x814, 264K)

He grew up as a sickly kid in the Lower East End during the Depression, and was mostly raised by a poor single mother. Steve also was part of the New Deal's Artist working program before he joined the army. Going just by that his life was already different from the average person from his generation before becoming Cap.

And yeah all the 50's stuff romanticized or not, shallow or not, should be a foreign concept to him.

He just punched him yes, the one that killed Hitler was Jim Hammond.

Shit writing gets hard to differentiate at one point.

Even Bendis had Bucky claim that he killed him but fuck the actual kill should go to Jim Hammond, especially since it was a badass moment.

Good cover casual the art style is literally only used for fractions run

As a countermeasure to people who pretend the Eastern front didn't exist and that the US are the sole savior of Yurp.

Attached: hitlerad4.jpg (294x384, 63K)

Human Torch melted him to death.

Tbf, they really did stop him in the MU.

Such good writing for Wolverine here... where did comics go wrong?

Lol fag, I already implied I didn't read and I don't read shitty comics and judging by that panel I am glad I didn't. Ennis' Punisher MAX is good but from what little I saw about his 616 stuff I didn't like it. He can't write superheroes without shitting himself and Fraction is pretty tryhard.

>Makes me wonder if Magneto was right
>wonder if Magneto was right
>Magneto was right
>Magneto was right
Even back then...

>Did Steve not canonically kill Hitler?
How could he if he went down the ice before Hitler died and the War ended.
Based Torch.
Doesn't that story end with Magneto realizing he was wrong?

He was right to admit he was wrong.

But wouldn't that make him wrong to assume he was right?

Yes?

But he was right to instigate this fight so everyone else could grow as characters.

>tell them I want my ideas to bloom in an indonesian knitting forum arggg

>making this mutie manlet into an Avenger
That was Tony's idea, Cap was against it at least at first

Attached: sally floyd editors mouthpeice.jpg (600x937, 167K)

>The Russians got fucking BTFO by the the Finns
Then again later by just ONE Finn

Attached: download (32).jpg (346x146, 12K)

Attached: colonel quarik discusses life on Pandora.jpg (790x1200, 291K)

Casual

To be honest, he did live through Troubles.

>that time when a bunch of civilians stood up and stopped him from killing his best friend
No huge walls of text, just Cap realizing he was about to murder somebody he loved and that the people he was standing up to defend didn't agree with him and stood up to him instead. Felt like this was the biggest BTFO the poor guy could get.

Attached: RCO021_1469436376.jpg (1054x1600, 505K)

>words words words words

yeah no FUCK that

I know Cap isn't in this, but I believe it's still worth posting.

Attached: KyEgI.jpg (888x432, 225K)

>Oy vey! You aren't supposed to point out my moral failings and hypocrisy goy!

based and redpilled

He's referring to real meat, not cancershit