Nora Diamond Demayo

Nora and Conrad?

Attached: steven connie rule 63.png (1280x960, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U had Starco, so gtfo

>Conrad
I think Connor fits more.

So let's reframe the whole show to be heteronormative. Well, more heteronormative than it actually already is.

- Nora is a girl, so being playful and effeminate is normal and expected.

- Connor (sorry, it is better) is a boy, so being proactive, tough and a little inflexible is normal and expected.

- Ruby is a boy, making his life-long romance with Sapphire heteronormative. Consequentially, Garnet becomes a slightly more more mysterious and complex character who changes depending on the situation, from strong, masculine and a little too reckless in combat situations to wise, feminine and a little too vague normally. Of course, when push comes to shove the two sides come together perfectly to Shin-Garnet.

- Pearl is male (like all pearls) , without much physical change. Everything else remains the same. This adds a slight new edge to the Gempire's oppression since the only males are glitzy slaves to powerful, dominant female characters.

O shit, I also made the rubies male. Okay... still works, since rubies are viewed as very nearly worthles.

So what does Connor see in this exuberant chubby girl

How the hell do you get "Nora" from "Steven"?

What kind of name for a male Asian Indian is "Conrad?" That is fucking awful. Try again.

Trannies ruined this board.

guys love thicc bitches

Pink chose two different names to determine if Steven was going to be a boy or a girl.

(You)

Thats from a episode.
Its what he would have been called if he were a girl

i don't think i've ever seen a convincing rule 63 steven design

it always just looks like he's in drag

Oh fuck you're right! I completely spaced on that

His dick, probably

>Get blowjob from Nora
>Foreskin grows back

Attached: BA341324-9FAF-4162-A447-D14ED451605C.jpg (332x332, 13K)

Let's see what I can dig up.

(...)

Nope.

I guess he's just too ambiguous as-is.

Attached: Nora.jpg (831x1000, 78K)

"Nora" is fucking hideous

This is dumb because you said heteronormative and then made males the slaves

that's the opposite of heteronormative

that's because regular steven is in drag all the time. He's a chubby manlet in sandals, a convincing R63 design would just be Chris-Chan with an afro youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw

Attached: GdOzPFb.gif (776x429, 793K)

I dunno about that...

Attached: 5C2CFE97-74AB-4E9D-A173-4DB82784F106.jpg (822x630, 222K)

Why is it when someone makes a universe with Nora Universe instead of Steven they always reverse the genders of everyone else as well? I mean the premise of Nora is what if Steven was born a girl, this wouldn't effect any other character's gender. If anything Nora would now be gal pals with Connie. I would say Nora would fuse with some one else like the fry kid but given Rebbecca's unhealthy fascination with lesbians Nora would still probably fuse with Connie and it'd at least rid us of that Tranny trash Stevonnie

...It would be if women were 50 feet tall and could fire lightning bolts.

I don't know if stevette got blacked or got shited in this case

Did you know that there have been male slaves in every single historical period including right now.

Male slaves to dominant females, less so, however.

This might blow your mind but, women also owned slaves.

This would unironically make the show better.

Agreed, the concept works better with just Steven's gender changed

But then Rule 63 scenarios almost always work best when it's only a single character or a select group of characters who get swapped, having it be a universal change is just really lazy

Sometimes a series can have a male lead, OP.

It's a shit idea in general.