Psylocke gets put back in her original body to undo decades of "cultural appropriation of the japanese" because she was...

>Psylocke gets put back in her original body to undo decades of "cultural appropriation of the japanese" because she was in an asian ninjas body
>bunch of people saying this is a good thing and sucking marvels dick for undoing decades of japanese cultural appropriation

>Capcom, Japanese company full of Japanese people, gets to pick the X-Men for vs. Street Fighter and MVC
>Psylocke in there, big titties, big ass, asian as shit
>Nintendo, Japanese company full of Japanese people, ransoms Marvel into letting them put in all the X-Men they want into MUA3
>Psylocke is in it, asian, defined ass, has a katana, asian as shit
>Psylocke routinely gets put in X-Doujins by Japanese manga artists
>Psylocke routinely gets fanart from Japanese artists in general

Attached: t0344445.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Society is dumb

Does anyone care about Psylocke beyond fapping to her?

>cultural appropriation of the japanese
Who are you quoting?

Also wasn't she made Asian by Jim Lee specifically to get more Asian representation?

>>Who are you quoting?

Attached: b20f4cb3fc37f72f2848a17b27cff844.png (637x640, 77K)

Oh so a bunch of literally whos writing clickbait articles, not actual people from Marvel

I mean she looks almost exactly the fucking same anyway. If you just took her out of her current costume and gave her the classic Psylocke costume again I doubt most people would care anymore.

>>bunch of people saying this is a good thing and sucking marvels dick for undoing decades of japanese cultural appropriation

No one is saying it's a good thing. They have people accusing them of "whitewashing".

Also the official word is it had nothing to do with Cebulski having a freak out over the shogun jokes, just a writer's waifu obsession for britlocke.

The fact UA3 has her in her japanese body gives me hope she'll be put back in the asian body in hopefully not too long. She's gotten her brit body back in past before only to end up back in an asian body.

She should’ve stayed Asian. She was one of the few Asian superheroes when you think about it and now she’s white.

And that's actual whitewashing.

This is about as permanent a change as Kitty Pryde marrying Star-Lord

So like when the punisher was black, then they whitewashed him into being white again.

wasn't she originally white

They never got married while betsy's been white again for at least a year. So it's lasted 12x longer so far.

Looks white to me.

Attached: ps.png (738x436, 412K)

Yes

She was Asian for such a long time like most of her comic life. Most people thought she was always Asian. Punisher was only black for a tiny bit.

All animu style chars tend to look white

imagine having these shitty priorities

>this just in, privileged white people act offended for a group of people and don't see the irony in that, more at 11

Her white british brothers were constantly appearing in stories with her, not sure why "status quo for a long time" somehow matters.

"If we pretend she's asian hard enough it'll become true" just gotta clap your hands and believe

>not sure why "status quo for a long time" somehow matters
Have you ever comics?

>Her white british brothers were constantly appearing in stories with her
Half brothers. Boom! Easy as that.

I don't know what race she is at this point?
I thought she was an British woman in an Asian women's body

Attached: trans.png (692x557, 41K)

So now you wanna retcon something, weird how her getting her original body back the same way professor x gets put back in a wheelchair seems so fantastic to you.

Status quo says she's white, now she's white again. Maybe next body she gets is male, maybe that fetish is good for ya.

As a result of recent stupidity, she "died" while in her asian body, recreated and resurrected in her brit body out of psychic pixie dust, then kwannon woke up in the asian body.

You have to be a a fool to think she isn't going to end up in the asian body again. That's her iconic look along with the blue swimsuit costume. It's what her other media appearances including UA3 are based off. She spent close to thirty years being asian.

my favorite super heroes use psycokinesis, so me. im a fan. my favorite is nate grey tho.

Peter parker's marriage

UA3 is also promoting the inhumans

>>
>UA3 is also promoting the inhumans
lol no it isnt.

Except one of them is her TWIN

>Peter parker's marriage
Autistic writers hatred of marriage isn't quite the same thing, particularly when most media has him as a teenager. And they've been working on some kind of fix for OMD recently with Peter and MJ getting back together and being sytalked by a demon. She's spent most of her publishin existence as asian.

And it only has two inhumans confimed and one of those is Ms Marvel who only technically counts. She's more of a standalone character.

And he's white and blonde

Betsy was born white.

Now, I consider retconning her to being always asian a nuclear option double edged sword as it would wipe a lot of her history, given how many storie of her are centered around the whole body swap thing, but I fail to see why it's so important for her and Captain Britain to be twins instead of Half siblings or even having her being adopted.

God how many underage fags are on here that they can't even remember the white Psylocke from the uncanny x-men comic

I know, it's that user wanted to make her half asian when it wouldn't make sense without doing it to her twin

That was like 35 years ago, boomer.

>what are back issues

>Brians Dad has Brian with his first white wife
>white wife dies
>Brians dad remarries asian woman
>has Betsy with second asian wife

Other than changing twin sister to half-sister I'm not seeing any logical problem.

Why not twin half-sister?

Knocked up two bitches on the same day.

Man, I can't wait for carol to get her thong back. That was part of her for 50 years, no way that'll stay gone for long.

This

Psychics are the biggest niggers in Marvel
Prove me wrong

Primarily so Brian and her would have the same last name, Braddock. Their Dad can't legally be married to two women at the same time.

>Who are you quoting?
White people,mostly.

have sex.

Asian mommy dies in childbirth, problem solved.

Oh ok

I don't think most people were even aware of the whole "actually a Brit in an Japanese body" thing, it was barely ever referenced in adaptations or even in comics.
So yeah, it makes sense that secondaries and casuals wouldn't give a fuck about any of this shit, outside of a selection of outragefags.

>Her white british brothers were constantly appearing in stories with her
Honestly as a kid I just assumed there was some adoptive family shit going on. Or that it was just artistic license since noboody ever fucking notes that she's Asian and comics artists care more about making a character classically attractive than to put emphasis on stereotypically exaggerated racial features.

How often was that even referenced after the body swap?

Attached: 1522950332425.jpg (416x496, 55K)

What the fuck does that have to do with age, then, retard?

10/10 would appropriate

Attached: work_out.jpg (2063x3131, 1.2M)

No
Just make a new asian character that doesnt have all of Psylocke's baggage and kill Betsy off. We already have a ton of white female pyschics on the team

Psylocke being a white lady who got a brain transplant and magically became a ninja was always deeply retarded, but it wasn't appropriation because she didn't pass it off as her own thing. You can undo it for the perfectly legitimate reason of it being stupid in the first place.

>character classically attractive

you mean white?
racist

>bunch of people saying this is a good thing and sucking marvels dick for undoing decades of japanese cultural appropriation

Yeah, nobody's saying that. If anything, SJWs love it when non-whites are in comics and don't give a shit about this complicated alien hoowe.

I mean until only a few years ago I genuinely didn't know she wasn't Japanese

>>Capcom, Japanese company full of Japanese people, gets to pick the X-Men for vs. Street Fighter and MVC
>Nintendo, Japanese company full of Japanese people, ransoms Marvel into letting them put in all the X-Men they want into MUA3
>Psylocke routinely gets put in X-Doujins by Japanese manga artists
>Psylocke routinely gets fanart from Japanese artists in general
While I agree that the swap was stupid, heres a question, do any of the Japanese "fans" of Psylock actually know anything about her because I'm sure the reason she's popular is because shes a hot Japanese chick, I highly doubt any of them have bothered to research her further and are just surface level fans

>a bunch of literal pedophiles that stalk kids outside elementary schools and spew clickbait

>>While I agree that the swap was stupid, heres a question, do any of the Japanese "fans" of Psylock actually know anything about her because I'm sure the reason she's popular is because shes a hot Japanese chick, I highly doubt any of them have bothered to research her further and are just surface level fans
user i want you to look at me Look me in the eye right now. Look at your screen and imagine me staring back at you, now look me in the eye.

The most popular manga in Japan is Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, formerly Bleach, and followed a little by shit like JoJo. Do you think them knowing the origin of Psylocke would change a damn thing about their perception of her?

Do you honestly think their boners wouldnt get stronger? Do you fucking know how much those japanese motherfuckers love fantasizing about fucking foreigners?

Of course not, but using her popularity with the Japanese is a terrible idea. I bet the few who know her just know her as "hot Japanese woman in American comic book" it's why Silver Samurai got into MvC and Armor was the MC of the X-men anime, they only know the surface idea of the character and that they're Japanese. Just because some person on the street has seen and named Goku doesn't mean they know anything about him other than his hair turns yellow/blue.

Psylocke is just a stupid fucking character concept all around

>Maybe next body she gets is male, maybe that fetish is good for ya.
>Psylocke in Wolverine's short hairy body
HNNNNG