Saves the Fantastic Four

>Saves the Fantastic Four
Who would have thought? Slott is the first writer in nearly 15 years that didn't write Doctor Doom as a Gary Stu "misunderstood hero stronger than god" shit. The last one before him was fucking Mark Waid, in 2003. The majority of this board wasn't even born back then.

Now, he is getting a lot of flack for that, obviously, from fans of the "misunderstood hero stronger than god" characterization of Doctor Doom, but you gotta admire the guy. He could easily just write Doom like that and get all the praise regardless of the quality of his work. But Slott showed that he has principles and won't take advantage of less smart readers like this.

For that, I praise him.

Attached: dan-slott-renew-your-vows.jpg (640x454, 205K)

I wouldn't call "Being the first writer to take a crack at the book after a long hiatus" saving the Fantastic Four

He made him a villain?

>Dan Slott
>The Fantastic Four
>Dan Slott Writing the FF
>This is good?

The actual fuck are you smoking and why won't you share you cuntmonkey.

Slott is scary because he actually has some great concepts but he can’t execute a lot of his more daring ideas and commits to his bad decisions. One More Day was executed poorly and he clung to some of the decisions he made to a fault. Superior Spider-Man was also a refreshing take but he could not write SpOck for shit and it was frustrating to see Yost handle the character so well while Slott butchered it.

Like yeah, he’s good now with Fantastic Four but he’s going to come up with some dumb ass idea to make them refreshing and we’re going to pay for it.

He didn't write One More Day, he worked on Brand New Day with a lot of other writers.

during his Spider-Man the best issues were written by that other guy using his concepts.

Oh shit disregard that then

fuck off slottfag

doom dumping johnny into a water tank and suddenly forgetting that johnny can absorb heat is some 1970s tier oops i dropped the cube wank

I don’t think OP is a Slottfag. He just hates Doom

that was obvious "muah ha ha" victor is terrible

but the rest of slott's writing is shit and his run is bland

His Doom is also shit.

>tommy falsefagging only to talk shit about Doom again

I see you are trying to new stategies, but this won't change the fact that you are a giant faggot

Attached: rentfree.png (724x855, 428K)

He is a Doom fan at this point. You know that saying opposite of love isn’t hate but indifference? Yeah Tommy is too obsessed with Doom to hate him.

Fuck off Tommy he sucks, all you want is to see Doom being nerfed.

Doomfags, the only thing in existence worst than a Batfag and Thanosfag.

His run is the worst in FF history and you are LITERALLY Dan Slott doing damage control and fooling NO ONE.

I want to hatefuck Dan Slott and cum all over his stupid squinty face.

Do people really still believe Yea Forums is mostly filled with teenagers?

>idea guy
>can't commit to those ideas
>except the shit ones
>terrible at delivery anyway
Sounds like one of us.

Slott really isn't that bad a writer, he's just much better suited to ensemble casts and more lighthearted books with less character drama, which is like the opposite of what Spider-Man needs to be.

Obviously we'll never know for sure but general rumors suggest that neither JMS nor Slott wanted OMD, though I'm sure Slott wasn't as opposed to the underlying idea.

Slott's Arkham Asylum > Morrison's
Slott's Fantastic Four > Morrison's
is there anything he can't do

Doom is a shit character, fuck his retarded fans
based Slott

I rather him not use Doom at all. Feels like we wasted years of stories and development to see that he's back to status quo. Infuriating. He should've just brought back his son. Write a true successor to Doom arc.

>Who would have thought?
he's always written them well tho

@107761417
That was so dumb you don’t even deserve a (You)

No, it's just Tommy Ladderbro attempting to be funny but failing at it. However, he could well be the same person who tried to force-meme "Spockfag" and "Peterfag" during the Superior Spider-Man days.