Meanwhile, on boomer Yea Forums

>meanwhile, on boomer Yea Forums

Attached: 15580801038.jpg (1024x584, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-WAhdvygpE
youtube.com/watch?v=MqL_SO2thsE
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107741377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting Reddit memes outside of Reddit
Shiggidy...

Wojak memes are for subhuman trash.

My life as a teenage robot, now THAT was a good show

Attached: 8695B1CC-8510-4972-944A-33E7339B37E7.jpg (640x480, 61K)

I'd like to know what Yea Forums considers a boomer because it sure as hell can't be what a boomer actually is.

Cringe and redditpilled

Based and boomerpilled

>The Flinstones, now THAT was a show. *sip*

Is hating wojak the new technique newfriends are using to fit in?

>Avengers: Endgame, now THAT was a movie

How many of my fellow 20 something boomers are peribros?

Attached: 918EA99E-B1A2-4D00-97C7-B3F98DA8010D.png (534x534, 244K)

For once in this meme, you can post stuff boomers actually watched instead of things some 28 year old feels nostalgic about

>Transformers... Now THAT was a show!

Have some actual boomer-core you fucking zoomers

Attached: 2608658-ff13_thingvsreed.jpg (556x260, 85K)

>this is considered old now

He-Man is totally deep and not an glorified toy commercial

Scott Pilgrim is an amazing comic, Alan Moore is an untalented hack, Hellboy is overrated, John K. is a garbage human being who was never funny or creative, Big Bang Theory is a love letter to geek culture and absolutely hilarious, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go, Rick and Morty, and MLP:FIM are the greatest cartoons ever made, Seth MacFarlane and Alex Hirsch are geniuses, Tara Strong is mad talented, Ctrl+Alt+Del and Zoophobia are the pinnacle of webcomics, CalArts is a great school that has given us some of animation's best talent, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is the greatest film franchise in history, Black Panther is the best movie of 2018, if not the decade, Disney does not have a monopoly on the industry nor are they bribing critics, The Last Jedi was fucking awesome, Hazbin Hotel looks great, She-Ra does not look like a man, Thundercats was a shit cartoon created only to sell toys, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, and Star vs. had great endings, Nico Colaleo did nothing wrong, women are funny, the LGBTQ community deserves to have its voice heard, racism and sexual harassment are bad, the drawfags deserve so much better, /pol/ ruined this board and all the others, Anime Superhero is the superior forum, and this board's complete and utter lack of human compassion is eventually going to bite you fuckfaces in the ass HARD. That is all.

Attached: 1549656374818.png (233x357, 77K)

I just brought this on Amazon...

Attached: 1558567569815.jpg (455x679, 65K)

>holding awful opinions just to be contrarian

Attached: A796E614-BCFD-4740-849F-99709E49F63E.png (1000x432, 165K)

What was the last era with soul here?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

When Jim died he took some of that muppet magic with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-WAhdvygpE

Attached: 3cZpte.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Early millennial to early zoomer seems to have the most soul. Anything before was just a 22 minute toy commercial and anything after is mindless and uncreative. Of course there are exceptions in both eras however.

IMHO, probably early Zoom. After that most of the stuff you see after that is just actual garbage with a few genuine gems most "Core Zoomers" likely are still too young to have appreciated or are too stupid too. With the caveat that by the same metric early Gen X only counts through the sheer soulbusting power of Mister Rogers and that Core Gen X isn't lookin' too good either.

Posted early, but I'd also note that desu Early millennial on a closer look is pretty shit as well. I'm judging purely based on the quality of the given examples, mind. I remember that time period being fucking awesome but being honest that doesn't offer the best picture there. You've got Batman, X-Men, Gargoyles, Captain Planet, and then overrated garbage like Rocko's Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy.

Jayce and the wheeled warriors...
Now that was a good theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqL_SO2thsE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

has boomer wojack been working out? I lost track of the wojack lore

Early zoomer was the downfall era according to many

Everything started going to shit at early zoomer. I remember that time when Cartoon network wanted to jump on the live action train but refused to put any money or effort into it

Then you get an influx of unfunny ass shit like Chowder, Flapjack, that monkey camp cartoon and that fishbowl school or some shit like that. It is also around the time when the Internet / computer became easier to access and everything is over saturated

Attached: b47890af2a829f505915f9c8a76b323e.jpg (301x450, 43K)

Chowder and flapjack were pretty good and comfy honestly. Better than those other shows you mentioned (camp lazlo and my gym partner).

Invader Zim. Now that was a good show.

Attached: Zim.jpg (970x545, 156K)

Early Zoomer was the spark that start a garbage fire

Albeit with some exceptions

Yup, now Black Cauldron... now THAT was some classic Disney. *crack* *sips*

Seeing Minecraft with all the zoomer crap pisses me off for some reason. It feels older somehow.

Only cause I got a thing for short, green girls

if you could take a tumor and turn it into text form. this post would be that tumor.

Minecraft feels pretty early Zoomer childhood ish. It was popular around the same era as icarly, adventure time, lady gaga, Wii, etc. Though it might feel older because it even made people who were adults when they played it nostalgic.

People pretending Wojaks are something Yea Forums likes or does shows they are newfags to this board

>posting reddit shit
take your normalfag garbage back to youtube

Attached: 1535113925771.jpg (1311x580, 81K)

did you cunts forget that wojak was something Yea Forums created?

They didn't, it came from krautchan, plus it's been co-opted by normalfags and is also the death of fucking creativity
Pic related, boomer garbage came from a five-minute wojak edit spammed until shit eating children like you gobbled it up

Attached: 1530435886657.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

so was trollface, but people stopped posting that garbage long before TEN. FUCKING. YEARS had passed.

That is pretty boomer tier honestly. Using reddit memes on Yea Forums(nel)dot(org) is as boomer as can be apparently. I cannot confirm it because I'm not a faggot that goes to reddit. Yet plenty of fags here frequent reddit.

Zoom? *Crack* *sip* Now THAT was a show

Attached: zoom.jpg (500x422, 34K)

Anyone who posts any iteration of pepe or wojak deserves to be doxxed, hunted down, and murdered for being a blight to the collective intelligence of the entire human race.
Also they're breaking >>>/global/rules/10 and should be reported as much as possible and as soon as possible.

You have no power here.

who's wojak? looks suspiciously like feelsguy

>implying boomer and npcs are the same

All of them in their own way, though the biggest gap lies in pre- and post-9/11 cartoons

Attached: theendofjarjar.png (182x235, 91K)

He's some color-changing guy who lives on /biz/

2001-2004 cartoons seemed very similar to 1998-2001 ones despite being post 9/11. If anything I'd put the break at 2005 when Web 2.0 began.

Ehh, yep.

They just don't make em like they used to.
How 'bout I crack open a cold one and tell you kids about Zayne Carrick?

Attached: Kotorhandbookcoverandtitle.jpg (688x1039, 451K)

>Spider-Man: TAS
Now THAT was a cartoon.

Attached: Truly inevitable.jpg (630x476, 73K)

Yea Forums is absolutely fucking garbage now because there are no new good cartoons airing now
prove me wrong

Attached: 1503747254752.png (640x432, 333K)

You're not wrong. Also Yea Forums is the superior board both in culture and quality.

>Also Yea Forums is the superior board both in culture and quality.
get bent.

How bout you stop being Yea Forums's urinal.

what do you expect me to do about it

Denounce live action.

It is wrong

Yea Forums is fucking garbage because this board is full of fucking casuals and normalfags. Ever since the homestuck / tumblr invasion, instead of following Yea Forums's elitist way, you niggers chose to follow Yea Forums's "if you ignore it then it will go away" with your retarded "maybe they will just stay in one thread" mindset instead and then it somehow came as a surprise to you that everything turned into literal pure unfiltered shit. Nowadays this board is a little more than a shit hole for Yea Forums, /pol/, Yea Forums and tumblr and i am sure that most of you niggers use social shit like facebook or twitter.

You know how Yea Forums and /tg/ retains more quality than most other boards? Because they are full of fucking losers and they arent afraid to admit it. In fact they are fucking proud of it, those faggots are fully immersed in their hobby and thus they have a very high standard which equally creates a semi high quality board environment

>Buh-buh-buh Yea Forums doesnt appreciate my shit taste in anime and they are mean 2 me

Kill yourself

Attached: faggot3.png (814x1200, 390K)

DC Super Hero Girls is good

True...also less poltards/tumblrinas

The fact that some people think that wasa good show still amazes me, the 60s were hell all over

Stop posting this

This is a good boomer post

>Steamboat Willy, now THAT was a short.

NEET addicted to fapping to underaged girls whomst be having a bigger dick than anonself detected

>too lazy to wake up early on saturday to watch contemporary cartoons
>watch warner bros and disney shorts from the 40's in some regional channel instead every day
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Attached: boom3.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>they replaced barry with that redhead wally

What next, they'll turn Batman into a queer?

>tfw was 8 years old in 2005
>tfw grew up with early 2000s media and downfall/cancer era media from the late 2000s

Man, Phil Collins made some good music for that movie. *sips*

You're not wrong, there are days when I feel like I'm the only one posting on this board.

>TMNT
>Voltron (the good one)
>G1 Transformers
>Swat Kats
>Batman the Animated Series
>Pirates of Dark Water
>Thundercats
>Mighty Max
>Power Rangers

Good times.

Attached: 4e56ca85aa45312f7f1fb1c97d471933--s-kids-the-s.jpg (584x511, 102K)

*crack* *sip* *belch* *sip* yep. *sip* now jim lee *sip* *belch* he was the best since *sip* jack kirby

Yea Forums was bitching about Minecraft being a boomer thing the other week. This shit is so vague that it's not even worth classifying

Half the point of the meme is the misuse of the term boomer, though.

Yea Forums is literally all loli shit and MHA discussion
Legitimately top 3 worst boards on this site

You say that like it's a bad thing

Crossboarder forced meme threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/4 >>>/global/rules/10 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.

Is this my chance for actual Nth Man discussion with real boomers?

>Yea Forums is literally all loli shit and MHA discussion
BS, the mods ban lolis and there's only one MHA thread compare to Endgame and SVFOE cancer...

>Have some actual boomer-core you fucking zoomers
That's actually how I'd imagine Ben would say it

Announcing a report or 'sage':^)

Attached: No fun.jpg (219x230, 14K)

This desu, same with comicbooks.

Your idea of "fun" is the exact same excuse that vandals use when they deface someone else's property, it's only amusing from the perspective of their sociopathic mind.
Also encouraging others to report things is not the same thing as admitting that you yourself reported it, but a complete lack of logic is to be expected from you mentally ill troglodytes.

>Also encouraging others to report things is not the same thing as admitting that you yourself reported it
Sure thing, fun police. Now fuck you faggot.

Attached: Ugh.gif (240x228, 858K)

autism

you're the cancer

Attached: 38a147b084f569c9b64e6d1548b9b5ebf25a95fd.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Attached: 1541181624684.png (568x388, 66K)