Here's your Mysterio, bro

Here's your Mysterio, bro

Attached: 17624_spider-man_far_from_home_-_mysterio_4x6.jpg (494x750, 146K)

What are you trying to say op? It's a decent costume.

If I was Jake Gyllenhaal, I'd wear that costume as much as possible too.

It's almost unreal the treatment the MCU gave Mysterio. Especially considering what happened with Rhino

Attached: Aleksei_Sytsevich_(Earth-120703)_from_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_(film)_0001.jpg (431x529, 48K)

It's great. I hope he never removes the mask.

>Someone thought this was a good design

The MCU is bad newfags

no

Close but no cigar

No chance. You will maybe see the fishbowl for a total of 5 minutes, tops. Just be glad that they include it at all and not some tacticool helmet.

News is that Jake actually forced them to include the suit more. I doubt he will wear the helmet alot, but at least it sounds like he will wear his suit.

That's the problem with big name actors. The studio pays for their face, they want to show off that face as much as possible. So many movies it pisses me off when characters immediately take off their protective head gear just so we can see their famous mug.

All they had to do was make rhino into techno rhino like he is in the ps4 game.

But will he be gay for Spider-man?

Ryan Renolds has it right, he's in mask most of the time

He's out there, wearing that goofy thing, calling himself Mysterio! "Hurr I'm Mysterio! I mystify people!" What is this, Pro Wrestling?

That’s why Dredd was so damn good, didn’t take the helmet off once, true commitment to the role.

That's pretty cool, actually.

I hope so

His voice provides enough sexual satisfaction, no face required.

It's got to be a sliding scale though. No slight against Karl Urban (he's the one that fought to have his helmet on the entire time), but Dredd was a small movie and he wasn't exactly a household name when it came out. The bigger the name, the more demand there would likely be to keep showing their faces. Hell, that's why Infinity War had Iron Man, Spider-Man and Star Lord all have masks that disappeared in an instant.

This. Why is Deadpool able to do it? It all went downhill when they couldn't even make Thor wear his helmet for his own movie. That helmet is iconic looking.

Reynolds was one of the producers and one of the biggest proponents in getting the movie made.

Spider-Man’s constant removing his mask in IW and EG baffles me, when he’s literally the only one in the MCU who actually is bothering with the whole secret identity.

The only reason they gave him a robo suit is so he can take his mask off easier and no one can convince me otherwise.

>watch ASM2 in theatres
>I fucking love it
>I get home and call my parents and family and rave about it
>Hype it up for months
>It comes out on bluray so my parents rent it
>They call me over for dinner and a movie
>They start it up
>The Rhino shows up
>Its like I've been snapped out of a coma or a drugged fugue state
>It was like I had never seen the movie before
>I am consumed with nothing but shame and bewilderment that I loved this somehow
>The Rhino starts speaking
>My father looks at me, judging

Attached: SpiderManConsiders.png (1024x640, 611K)

Now I just realised why Robert Downey Jr. is the most popular superhero. They managed to show his face all the time even with the helmet on, with that "internal pov".

>MCU Bad
Grosses tons of money and brings in new fans.

That's the ending of the movie.

What are the chances they make a Rey Mysterio joke? Sure, he's not as big as he was in the early 2000s but you still have a guy calling himself Mysterio, it's bound to be a question to be raised.

Who?

>DIZNEE R BAD!!!!
Are you ever going to stop being pathetic Yea Forums?

So did the Transformers films
Up until they actually made a good movie that doesn't bastardize the source material

Kek, user give it up.
It's over.

Sounds about right. Jake's a pro. Homeboy's been excellent in just about everything I've seen him in.

I cringed reading this

Agreed, but it has a lot of god-tier designs.

Attached: 1457078782870.png (636x677, 637K)

I heard something about them trying to do the helmet in one of the films but it kept falling off so they scraped it.