"UGH MAW HELP MEEEEEE!"

>"UGH MAW HELP MEEEEEE!"

Attached: gjhiobnhkj.png (848x358, 474K)

But our wan mirrion twoops.

Attached: tak fuji.jpg (1200x630, 219K)

"I IMMEDIATELY REGRET THE ACTIONS OF MY FUTURE SELF!"

Explain how Wanda can 1v1 Thanos.

it's magic

THE MADDEST TITAN WHO EVER LIVED AND HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS STONES?!

Attached: DIDNTHAVEASWORD.png (812x436, 385K)

"Maww!!"

"Sire wants more, leave him be."

Attached: Ebony_Maw_displeased.jpg (484x757, 45K)

Explain how she can't.

outside of the stones he's just a stronger purple hulk, no magic or anything to counter her long distance
and wanda is at her best when REEEEEEEEing

Level 20 Wizard >>> Level 20 Fighter

Thanos can outmuscle everyone on the Avengers, but magic doesn't give a shit how many battleships you can bench press.

LAUNCH THE MISSLES NOW

if anything wanda going close combat with him was stupid
guys with rifles running at each other tier that I always hate in movies

Have you heard the tale of Chaos Magic?

I thought not, it's not a story Agamotto or the Kamar Taj sorcerers would tell you.

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

>if anything wanda going close combat with him was stupid
How else would she see the pain in his face?

Wanda's powers are incredibly strong, evidenced by her lifting and destroying the massive Thresher vehicles in Wakanda. Strong enough that it makes complete sense that if she grabs ahold of Thanos and lift him, there's next to nothing he can do on his own. Thanos' abilities besides the stones got significantly nerfed in these movies. He already can shoot his own blasts from his hands without the Power Stone in the comics. He already can teleport across the universe without the Space Stone in the comics.

WHERE'S OUR TROOPS, SIRE?

She was so full of pure turbo-hate and she gave no fucks.

only crush his hands, then pin him down but stop th crushing
see him despair over not being able to use the gauntlet

Does she have magic in the mcu or is it only red telekinesis?

She used to have red telepathy

all I could think during that scene was how Wanda's massive tits would look like tittyfucking Thanos' humongous purple schlong.

Attached: 1551741200636.png (319x273, 85K)

against a musclehead it doesn't make a difference
also telekinetic xmen are basically mages

Nobody seems to really know what she has. My guess is it's actually magical in nature given the supposed leaks for Wandavision say she tries to give the emotionless rebuilt Vision his old personality back, but ends up summoning a dark spirit that later infects the villain of the show.

WHERE'S THE GAUNTLET SIRE

If anything I don't buy Carol going 1v1 with him, even if she could basically overpower him with brute force. She would've blasted the fuck outta him but she decided to go hand to hand to stop him from using the gauntlet (which I guess was the point), but there had to be a better way to accomplish that.
Both Wanda and Carol, for narrative purposes, toyed with Thanos instead of putting him down the way they should have from the start. They certainly could have.

Attached: D6ulyNDWsAAzER-.jpg:orig.jpg (2000x1053, 116K)

someting someting both something something chaos magic something something cheats something
also checked

>She would've blasted the fuck outta him
and she could have just fly up and get out of the planet with the gaunglet
but it's a movie and we need cool shots
wanda looked like she was going for the kill but decided to take her time crushing him, wich gave the ship time to shoot

funny enough both characters that treated him like a bitch were stones powered, but looks like they they can't beat an actual stone

She can destroy an infinite stone with one hand and no power boosts.

>and she could have just fly up and get out of the planet with the gaunglet
Or that. But yeah, if they do that, there's no cool climax, no movie, nothing. It's also why his power level was so inconsistent, by having Wanda and Carol basically solo him, but he overpowers Thor, Tony and Steve working in tandem.

only because it's specifically the one that gave her powers, and just by loading it with more energy that the one it has to make it overload

Its magic according to Feige, it's certainly tied to her emotions in a way that resembles Kurt Busiek, at least.

The telekinesis is the result of mental augmentation from the Mind Stone. The red energy is her emotions manifesting as energy. Her eyes have only turned red when angry.

Captain Marvel draws power from everywhere because of abilities she got from the space stone, but she isn't powered by it. A common misconception about the stones is that if they gave you powers you must therefore be powered by them.

If the leaks about WandaVision are true ("evil spirit" seems to come out of Wanda, and Agatha showing up) then it's 100% Chaos Magic.

Evil spirit meaning Chthon, right? It's the only thing that makes sense.
Maybe put some Wundagore Mountain lore and go crazy with it.

I haven't seen Captain Marvel but why is she so boring and busted?
Wanda at least has a unique power that makes her stand out, it's something I can buy, but the entire time I saw Marvel doing things in Endgame, she just looked like she's doing things that could have been done by Thor or Iron Man. It also doesn't help that Marvel and Thanos barely have any interaction prior that would have made their fight at least somewhat entertaining.

she has stone magic and that thanos didn't

but I am le tired

that's just how carol is useless she's leading a genocida force

>Maybe put some Wundagore Mountain lore and go crazy with it.
Apparently High Evolutionary is gonna be used in GotG 3.

>He already can teleport across the universe without the Space Stone in the comics.
Isn't that from the Chair?

It's because endgame was filmed right after IW and before her own solo movie so the Russos had nothing to work off of and nothing to build towards

>He already can shoot his own blasts from his hands without the Power Stone in the comics.
That's just Eternals for you, they're powered by power cosmic.
>He already can teleport across the universe without the Space Stone in the comics.
But this I have no idea.

Also this. The sequel should likely give her something better to do, though... What with the Kree/Skrull war going at full force in a prequel, or maybe even a future Annihilation tie-in after/during Nova movie.

She's a magician while Thanos doesn't have a stone. Of course, it's debatable if it's comic book Thanos vs comic book Scarlet Witch.

So if Thanos didn't throw his sword at the Van...would Carol have gone back to the past and not know where to take the stones? How was she supposed to jump around anyways since she didn't have one of those pym particles things.

She isn't normally the strongest character around but they're pushing for it now while nerfing all the other characters.

I always assumed they were trying to get it to antman

No idea but I thought it would have been Scott to do it. On second though, Are the pym particles any different from each other? Scott managed to become bigger to save Hulk, War Machine and Rocket when they've supposedly ran out of Pym particles to time travel.

>wasting/ruining Annihilation on Carol
I thought I had stopped giving a shit about the MCU long ago, but... pls no

Time travel probably burns a lot, lot more.

You know what's way worse? Thinking again about the movie?
Drax never got a shot at Thanos in the finally.

I guess that makes sense she was gonna give it to Scott, but you bring up a good point, with the pym particles. Its just from how they angled it, it looked like she was going to fly right into the van.

everyone had time to resupply while tony was building the gauntlet I guess, adn cap took more than what they needed to go back

Jesus christ stop the paranoia. In order for Annihilation to work, they need at least 3 movies to set it up, and they have a serious lack of cosmic tier heroes right now. Adam Warlock wasn't in Annihilation btw, so he shouldn't be included there. You could argue Carol wasn't either but given her connection with the Kree and Ronan (who definitely were there), there's no reason not to include her.
Still that's more of a Nova business, if the GOTG disband after 3 then there must be a Silver Surfer movie at the very least to complete the prelude to Annihilation saga.

>That's just Eternals for you, they're powered by power cosmic.
>But this I have no idea.
They're both enhancements he gave to himself, either biological or cybernetic, similar to the cybernetic work he did on Gamora.

I imagine that the amount of particles used to go quantum was well beyond what Scott needed to do his regular size changes.

Her energy telekinesis scales with her emotions, and he took everything from her.

oh please, movie drax is as much of a joke as anyoe with just knifes/swords/spears, you can't take them seriously when put next to people with actual powers, no mather how hard the movie tries to go for the
>everyone little contribution matters
>tfw you will never get killed a galactic overlord
>tfw you will never have a big titty goth gf try to tear him apart to avenge you

thats nice exept they dropped that for the sake of doing the joke of him accidentally going small and wasting a time travel testrun

He didn't just go small. He went quantum.

>Scott managed to become bigger to save Hulk, War Machine and Rocket when they've supposedly ran out of Pym particles to time travel.

Cap grabbed extras

Movie Drax was a walking contradiction compared with the comics. Originally he was built to fight against Thanos, but was a complete idiot, basically a dumb brute akin to Hulk. Then Keith Giffen reboots him for Annihilation, making him less powerful but serious, smart, aggressive, while changing his design (no longer the purple cape and skulls, red tribal tattoos).
So what do we have in the movie? The design of Giffen's Drax, with the "intelligence" of Starlin's. On his own, basically useless.

someone please post WOWIE ZOWIE

Drax really fell on the wayside. GOTG2 really didn't know what to do with him in combat and his powers not being rooted to Thanos sorta makes him a joke for this event. I hope GOTG 3 does him well.

why was it that 2018 thanos was based and awesome character but 2014 thanos was steppenwolf 2.0? What happened to thanos during 2014~2018?

Attached: when you pass an infinity stone.png (528x528, 279K)

infinity war was a thanos movie
endgame was an avengers movie

I assumed the Annihilation/Drax mini build just took a form more focused in agility, with different abilities. Couldn't fly either, but was still kinda invulnerable and could tear through Thanos' force field.

Screentime and anger. 2018 Thanos had a lot of screentime and he was mostly in control in most scenes. He acted like he understood the Avengers. 2014 Thanos was angry that they undermined the success of his future. It's why MCU origin films have weak villains. They always have to juggle them with the hero's arc when heroes are the MCU's bread and butter.

Modern Drax had his strengths refocused to better deal with Thanos, since his previous form was not at all fit for his original purpose. It's why he could still sneak behind him and rip his heart out, and why "a guy with two knives" was capable of so much.
In the movie, however, he literally IS just a guy with two knives.

We all know Thanos oneshots wanda.
But you have to remember movies are not canon to comics.

They should really start using MoS style of strength for some characters. They should get flung far or have more impact to their blows so that the strength type can look more useful. Characters like Drax that rely only on strength should get it.

Post the pasta.

>see Thanos put on Gauntlet
>Carol run up and kick him as hard as she can in the balls
>"record scratch"
>everyone says "OOOOOOHHH" in unisonon
>all the guys cross their legs in sympathy pain
>dog puts paws over eyes and whimpers
>black widow quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT"
>close up on Thanos's face with him cross eyed
>he says in a silly high pitched voice shile looking in the camera
>"Wowie zowie! Riiiiiight in my infinity stones!"
>cut to stan lee sitting drinking a coffee
>"Nuff said!"
>roll credits

Fucking hell.

Attached: 1328128146659.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

REIGN FIRE
>person who hasnt seen endgame

>MAW!! STOP THE BEAT!!

Lmao. Every eternal is born with the ability to teleport. very few shoot lasers out of their fist. But hey this is /TV why would you read a comic

RAIN FLAMES UPON THE INFIDELS
>person who hasn't seen Endgame

eric, simbly eric.

Watch age of Ultron. Pleb

Well I am offended, because I am an Eternals fan... But them being natural teleporters I don't quite remember, and actually, most of them can energy project aside from a few like Makkari, who specialized in speed.

Attached: ikaris_eternals.jpg (602x857, 189K)

Oh wow, TWO Eternals fans in a single thread, what are the odds

>I have to go now
>*stares at camera*
>You may not see me for a very long time
lmao

He didn't even know her though.

i sometimes get a split nail on my thumb (aka finger number five) and it hurts. i don't like when that happens :(

I think we can all agree wanda 1v1ing thanos is fine, but Cap Marv 1v1 thanos isnt.

Not really.

oh? why not?

Both are fine. Just because you don't like Carol it doesn't mean the cosmic bruiser shouldn't go against the other cosmic bruiser.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOUREWRONGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you 12?

32 YEARS old actually.

I dont like Carol because of her newer construct is one out of political spite.
Plus it wasnt so much of a bruiser verses bruiser, it was that she was over powering him so easily when the Dude knocked out the hulk in the previous movie. Wanda can rewrite reality and its been established for a long time, Captain Marvel however...

So a child trapped in a man's body, got it.

>I dont like Carol because of her newer construct is one out of political spite.
Stupid reasons.

do user was off 20 years

it is a very good reason since its not about entertainment its about getting back a mean boys

And since you're still all mad about it, it looks like it fulfilled its purpose.

why am I mad? I just dont like her doesnt mean I am mad, sounds like you are mad because you know that this was the exact reason why it was done. Not out of artistic integrity but political back lash.

Why didn't Thor and Ironman just fly in the air and zap thanos like with Ultron?

Attached: 1325796707081.png (624x460, 542K)

>"I'm not mad, you're mad!"
Tell that to who sperged over an opinion.
>Not out of artistic integrity but political back lash.
Artistic integrity my ass, it's all pandering and fanservice in a cape movie. Caring this much is so silly.

>Wanda can rewrite reality and its been established for a long time
To be fair, not in the movies as far as we know.

Why didn't the eagles just drop Thanos in Mt Doom, Infinity Gauntlet and everything?

you do realize making her the strongest makes her less interesting as a character than making her reasonably strong right? Or do you just want to shit post like a tranny pretending to have a period?

Attached: 1557815509420.jpg (736x1104, 94K)

are you taking that poster seriously?
Wait for House of M where she makes mutants come back to the MCU.

>Artistic integrity my ass, it's all pandering and fanservice in a cape movie. Caring this much is so silly.
tell that to the people who use it as a political soap box.

>are you taking that poster seriously?
It's funny because thinking both scenes served their purpose apparently creates such a visceral reaction, but if I had conformed to the hivemind, no one would've batted an eyelash.
You mean like all the people who took offense to this harmless scene and decided to take it upon themselves to make a "special cut" that removed their participation altogether?

Attached: avengers-endgame-finale-09.jpg (2048x1080, 1.14M)

Tell me more, master

>You mean like all the people who took offense to this harmless scene and decided to take it upon themselves to make a "special cut" that removed their participation altogether?
them and the people who made the scene in the first place and had to make an announcement that blonde feminist girl is the strongest. I mean Scarlet Witch is a woman and yet she is being ignored?

>I mean Scarlet Witch is a woman and yet she is being ignored?
But she's right there?

yeah and my point was that Captain Marvel isnt needed, nor should be stronger. If there is s civil war 2 then I hope its Scarlet witch who goes against marvel.

>my point was that Captain Marvel isnt needed, nor should be stronger.
Imagine being THIS narrow-minded that you'd rather have less characters than more in your movies, just because you're irritated by one of them.
>If there is s civil war 2 then I hope its Scarlet witch who goes against marvel.
LMAO SW is getting her tv show and that's it.

>Captain Marvel isnt needed

she literally single handily destroyed Thanos fleet

inb4
>"but Thor could've done it!"
Yet he didn't. In fact he got bodied by Thanos.

>Imagine being THIS narrow-minded that you'd rather have less characters than more in your movies, just because you're irritated by one of them.
>narrow minded
Whats narrow minded is how you seem to think I am that. You have been nothing but judgemental and defensive and I am narrow minded? Scarlet witch should have gotten her own fucking movie with Strange guest staring.

that was after most of the movie was shot then added shit later. And yes thor could have done it and strange could have done it, they gave it marvel because she was shoe horned in.

Explain how I am defensive. All I said was "not at all" and some guy went off on me lmao.
>Scarlet witch should have gotten her own fucking movie with Strange guest staring.
Blame the Russos, not me. It's like you're taking out your frustrations about Wanda getting sidelined on me, as if I directed and cut the movie.
Endgame was actually filmed before her movie and they had actually considered introducing her in Infinity War, so no, try again.
>And yes thor could have done it
The same guy who got wrecked by Thanos WITHOUT the Stones while using two hammers? Sure. But no, she did it because she's strong enough to do that, cope with that I guess? I didn't make the movie.

>Blame the Russos, not me. It's like you're taking out your frustrations about Wanda getting sidelined on me, as if I directed and cut the movie
mainly the reason I think your being defensive is because you are accusing me of being mad and assuming I am frustrated over this.
I'm not, I just felt Scarlet witch deserved more than marvel. She was there and earned her place, Marvel just showed up before Endgame.
>Endgame was actually filmed before her movie and they had actually considered introducing her in Infinity War, so no, try again.
That means she was shoe horned in, thats what it means.
>The same guy who got wrecked by Thanos WITHOUT the Stones while using two hammers? Sure. But no, she did it because she's strong enough to do that, cope with that I guess? I didn't make the movie.
see its this shit that makes me think you are the one with the problem now. People critisize your female god and you cant take it.

Got one of the best scenes in the movie though.

>People critisize your female god and you cant take it.
Dude why do you ascribe some alleged worship to me when you're the one complaining about Wanda's minimum role? Holy shit who cares! I don't care that you don't like her, all I said was that her scenes had a place and she stuck to her purpose. You're upset at her whole existence while hammering on about Wanda, and all I'm saying is, NOT MY PROBLEM.
Be glad she's getting six hours worth of content in a series, moreso than Carol or most other characters in the MCU. I just don't see how any of this is a deal breaker.
>"oh my god she deserved better"
Then again, blame the Russos who decided to kill her off.

see you keep assuming the worst here, which is your problem right now, none of it is a deal breaker. Criticism is just that criticism and Scarlet Witch has a better chance to bring the mutants in to the MCU.
No one said it was your problem to begin with most of what you came at me with was accusations of being narrow minded and crap for critical thinking and I think you are mixing up Wanda with Black widow at the end here.

>see you keep assuming the worst here, which is your problem right now, none of it is a deal breaker.
Then why are we discussing this? You accused me of worshipping her simply because I didn't think she did bad. Oh right, I forgot, in Yea Forums if you don't hate a character it means you shill it, that's right. You're also assuming the worst of me, but it seems like it can only happen one way.

>Scarlet Witch has a better chance to bring the mutants in to the MCU.
I really doubt they'll go this way because she's not a reality warper in the MCU, by the way.
>I think you are mixing up Wanda with Black widow at the end here.
I'm talking about them killing her off in Infinity War so she could return on Endgame, have that little 3mins scene, then proceed to disappear until the funeral. Maybe if they hadn't, she would've had more to do than hold Thanos off momentarily.

>Then why are we discussing this? You accused me of worshipping her simply because I didn't think she did bad. Oh right, I forgot, in Yea Forums if you don't hate a character it means you shill it, that's right. You're also assuming the worst of me, but it seems like it can only happen one way.
Because 1 you didnt bother asking me or talking to me about my reasoning over WandaVCarol, you came at me with, "you just dont like carol."
Like I just keep rereading your paragraph here and its nothing but passive aggressive because you must be in the right.

Wanda had the power to break the mind stone, I am pretty sure she can warp reality. Her power could grow out of control.
Did you read the Comics? They kill her off because she and everyone else got snapped away, it happens in the books. Her being brought back was also in the books along with the rest of the cast. Wanda had as much as spider-man to which I have no problem, I critisize tje fact the shoe horn carl as someone who can push back thanos easily with the infinity gauntlet equipped.

> you came at me with, "you just dont like carol."
But... You said so yourself too , why are you walking back on that now? And it was a stupid argument anyway, all due to feels vs. reals. "Oh this one deserved it more because muh emotional connection", when it's all fanservice.

>Wanda had the power to break the mind stone, I am pretty sure she can warp reality.
That's not how it works. She could break the MIND Stone because she had a connection with it, but she shouldn't be able to do much else.
>Did you read the Comics?
The comics have NOTHING to do with the movies and shouldn't be used as reference here, since her origins (and Carol's for that matter) are very different.
But it's fine, you just keep seething about Carol all you like, I am starting to think you believe Wanda was explicitly sidelined because they wanted Carol in, and I bet you have a lot of conspiracy shit going on to back it up.

because you just said out of the Blue that i didnt like carol I am not gonna I lie I dont like her but its because of her being a political thing instead of entertainment. Then you go off on narrow minded gobledy goop and shit when really me not liking carol doesnt mean I dont get to criticize either.
>That's not how it works. She could break the MIND Stone because she had a connection with it, but she shouldn't be able to do much else.
says you, the same stone gave 3 people 3 different power sets. They can go where ever they want.
See you keep fucking doing trying to make this into a fight by adding seethe and more stupid meme insults to piss me off.
>The comics have NOTHING to do with the movies and shouldn't be used as reference here
You just said that, You just said that a Comic Book movie has nothing to do with its Source material... Ok I think you made your point, you just argue for the sake of arguing.

>AAAAHHHH MAW HELP ME THIS GIRL IS SQUEEZING MY INFINITY JEWELS

I chuckled

B&R

>niglet girl is skinny and malnourished
like pottery

Attached: 1513825367241.jpg (515x434, 45K)

Maw? MAWTHA! WHY'D YOU SAY THAT NAME!

>I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRE
>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEE

She mad

AHHH CORVUS HELP ME!! THIS TERRAN GIRL IS SQUEEZING MY GRAPES!!

SHE AIMED FOR THE BALLS! MY BIG FAT PURPLE BALLSRRRRGHHHH

Do not intervene until he uses his safe word, Corvus...

Dr. Strange also 1v1'ed Thanos. He didn't have enough exposure to the Time Stone though, and got distracted later on.

Seems to be that you need to either:
(a) be powered by one of the stones (Wand, Carol, Strange)
(b) have a weapon that can fight the stones (IW Thor)
or (c) have the power of 'MURICA (Cap with Mjolnir, Tony)

>Drax never got a shot at Thanos in the finally.

Drax moving so slowly that Thanos literally cannot see him could have been pivotal to his defeat

>Be glad she's getting six hours worth of content in a series, moreso than Carol or most other characters in the MCU. I just don't see how any of this is a deal breaker.

Not the same user you're talking to, but until we know more about that show, we have the possibility that the show is just a vehicle to introduce Wiccan or Viv Vision for a Young Avengers movie, and the X-fags wanting it to be a vehicle to introduce mutants. People who just want a story focused on Wanda and Vision may still not get what they want.

Shame they forgot about that skill.

Strange only cast spells, though, didn't he? It's been a while.

The MCU has been so miserable in general, I doubt she even manages to get real Vision back in the end.

High Evolutionary isn't really necessary. He works better in the framework of the Guardians as the idea of him being an early 20th century human was always a stretch. You only really need Chthon and a creepy hidden temple surrounded by Everbloom and creepy clay.

Maybe Ancient One and Kamar Taj sorcerers or the New Salem Witches take the place of the Knights of Wundagore?

Red > Purple
That's how.

Ideally a Wanda and Vision series should be sci-fi and fantasy. That's one of the cool things about their relationship.

The people who want the show to be about Magneto (and think her character literally orbits around him) and the X-Men and to completely ignore Wanda's narrative and totally sideline Vision, are pushing so hard it actually scares me tbqh. Their voices are very loud.

Likewise using it to setup Young Avengers would be awful and shift the story focus away from Wanda and Vision, turning them into plot devices for other characters.

Strange summoned the power of several members of the Octessence:

Cytorrak (Crimson bands)
Balthak (Energy)
Ikkon (illusion of multiple selves)

I feel thet have got Wanda's power level right. Its basically Kurt Busiek Wanda; a powerhouse but not broken OP.

kek

Telekinesis is a broken power

>wanda looked like she was going for the kill but decided to take her time crushing him
Was she really taking her time though? The guy was fist-fighting Hulk among other things, he would probably not be easy to crush.

Wrong.

They have to make it clear how strong Carol is. This way, people will appreciate how fucked everyone is when she goes full thought police in Civil War 2.

God that suit looks great on Pepper

Attached: 1523904464490.jpg (500x348, 52K)

He had the power stone when fighting hulk didnt he?

I think it's the only time they made Gwyneth Paltrow likeable to me... And yes, I agree. First and last time, though.
He did, but he didn't actually use it during the fight.