How salty people would be if Batman defeated Lucifer Morningstar this way?

How salty people would be if Batman defeated Lucifer Morningstar this way?

Attached: ykGmTpT_d.jpg (640x985, 78K)

For DC this was similar and equally as retarded.

Attached: 700.jpg (700x1112, 290K)

The fact that the closest comparison to Black Panther you can find is DR MANHATTAN says a lot.

I just saw a panel of Catwoman knocking out all 3 flashes like dominoes. This shit ain't unusual.

To be fair I meant it less in terms of power similarity and more in terms of both pages stating the retarded idea that magic is "just X" and therefore you've now broken it. For some reason this is super-common yet you don't see these same characters undoing a strong guy's muscles by "figuring out" those are "just" matter and kinetic energy.

Tbf we’ve seen reed outthink Mephisto so it’s not impossible to think black panther could do it. Though the whole coming up with a device that changes the laws of physics every few minuets seemed a bit over kill.

If black panther was in more stuff this could be seen as bullshit but this was what his second solo book? So let him have this, it’s all of hudlins stuff I want removed

Attached: deathstroke-takes-down-the-flash-2.jpg (1193x1736, 368K)

I swear BP pulls this bullshit all the time, someone post the the scan of him choking out Silver Surfer

Not as salty as they would be if Bats did this to Superman.

Attached: 1796543-scan0016.jpg (1280x1973, 688K)

Marvelfags are just too assblasted at Batman being in the Justice League to care about Black Panther humiliating Galactus

The salt of obnoxious Vertigofags would be astonishing.

Fuck off Tommy
I'm glad you're trying a new angle, though

This page is indefensible for several major reasons.

1) There is no way that Catwoman is fast enough to react to three separate Flashes. Even one is pushing it.

2) There is no way she would be able to do that AND that Batman, who is right next to her, would be too slow to do so.

3) Even if we're assuming the Flashes aren't operating at peak efficiency due to being mind controlled by Poison Ivy, that just means she wouldn't have been able utilize the Speed Force to cushion their momentum, like they normally do when they need to touch something or someone while moving at superspeed without breaking it/them. That means that the Flashes should have been functioning like ballistic missiles, in that striking them at all would have caused Catwoman to shatter her own limbs.

Attached: Flash btfo.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

literally just turn your brain off and enjoy

WTF I love Black Panther now

Not as salty as Black Panther beating some cosmic level evil in a suit of armor.

Alfred has beat the bricks off of Superman

Attached: ae01Wdm_700b.jpg (700x525, 128K)

For a man who is practically all powerful, Flash has some of the most retarded defeat

They made him too powerful so it makes his defeats feel forced

>Not as salty as Black Panther beating some cosmic level evil in a suit of armor.
Black Panther did that at least 3 times in 12 issues of "Ultimates".

Attached: 1513717739678.png (586x578, 37K)

reading any superhero comic immediately requires turning your brain off in some capacity to enjoy what you're reading. why the idea of turning it off further is so offensive to some idiots on this board is beyond me.

like this friend who thought Aquaman was stupid because they're talking underwater. all the crazy shit in this movie, and THAT's what suspends his suspension of disbelief? stupid.

darkseid is a fucking jobber and far below mephisto in power levels

I have no problem with furthering my suspension of disbelief. Breaking IRL rules of physics isn't an issue, but breaking rules created in the story is.

>That means that the Flashes should have been functioning like ballistic missiles
That's not how the speed force works.

No

>I only read this page and not the next one
This is weak ass bait

>Next page has Dr. Manhattan appreciating the fact he still has new things to discover and learn, like magic

Lucifer doing anything outside of Sandman and the Carey run isn't worth reading, so nobody should really care.

Catwoman dropping 3 flashes was far worse. Mephisto is no where near Lucifer's power level.

Flash is always dropped 1st. The Jean grey of justice league

I dislike Manhattan using a very modern computer analogy, when he's a 1960s nuclear scientist/watch enthusiast at his core.

Maybe something like 'like a dropped SPRING meant for a CLOCK, discarded and forgotten' wouldn't seem out of place?

Attached: 3248935-before_watchmen_dr._mahattan_1.jpg (433x640, 51K)