Reminder that this series finale got better ratings than Star Vs

Reminder that this series finale got better ratings than Star Vs.

Attached: 3A5A5FAF-E509-4F52-9324-E8D04E5EC265.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil_episodes
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-18-2019.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has it even aired outside of asia?

The hilarious thing is it got awful ratings throughout, but because a chunk of them are online it seems way more successful then it was

Seriously

Honestly it barely seemed to be getting any attention at all.
I'm glad.

and al they had to do was actually air it on tv for once in three years

Hard to get good ratings when you literally never air

>MML: 456,000/0.11K
>Star Vs: 334,000/0.09K

Based Milochads. Star vs. the Forces of Cucking has been shit since season 2.

>A show is all about handling shit when things go wrong, even if they seem to go wrong repeatedly, because it'll be okay
>sequel to a show that took a decade of shopping around to finally get greenlit, but then lasted for a decade of massive success
pewtery.
>gets shat on by the network and canceled
well whatever

Yes. There was a marathon and everything.

was this show completely episodic?

At this point for Disney you know it's a good show if it gets max 2 seasons

Both seasons had a story arc in between.

And things were good.

No. Neither was PnF.

At this point, it seems even Spongebob reruns airing at early morning make better numbers than svtfoe finale

So normies have better taste than Yea Forums

That’s unsurprising.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil_episodes

It went to shit much faster in terms of ratings than its contemporaries did. I know it was on Disney XD, but those numbers are still pretty bad.

And MML was advertised as a season finale, not even a series finale if I remember correctly.

There was a promo that promoted the episode as the finale but then they "corrected" it saying it's a season finale.... but its been like a year since the series was even in production and no third season had been started.

I believe they said Disney hasn't officially canceled it, they've simply not renewed it

on which rating website?

Oops, this was for

He’s talking about viewership.

And that user is asking which ratings website was used to gather the information

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-18-2019.html

Enjoy my goy.

>Reminder that this series finale got better ratings than Star Vs.
Really? Oh wow that’s sad and great at the same time

Attached: 4194B452-1F39-4F96-AA72-191BD7ADDBEA.png (300x300, 112K)

There’s already 9/11 movies in current year.

That's just the Butch Hartman philosophy. He still insists FOP and Danny Phantom are on hiatus. That they weren't cancelled. These fuckers are just insecure about their show ending so they try to spin it.

>He still insists FOP and Danny Phantom are on hiatus
Legit Kek, does he really think he has a shot at writing more of either? Dude spent two mil on shitty billboards.

the crossthread post you replied to was referring to silly, heavily fictionalized, -entertainment- movies
No it's a legit legal distinction. I mean it's studio shenanigans, but it is a real thing on paper, not just philosophy

Based normies.

It's not insecurity it's likely something contractual.

The number of shows Nick has actually cancelled and allowed to finish can be counted on your fingers.

They'll probably wrap it up in some kind of subplot during the PNF movie for D+.

well, it is the better show so...

The movie is set back in the summer so it's well before the MML finale.