I'm starting to worry about all this homophobia recently

I'm starting to worry about all this homophobia recently.

Attached: 1558468544952.png (1126x910, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9WjG-VtXCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm...

Attached: arthur_writers.png (1850x345, 45K)

>The entire country airs is besides Alabama because it's Alabama
>Homophobia

You know what let me ask a serious question. To anons in Alabama how do you feel about this? I don't care about your opinions unless you are directly affected by this

Raise Sherman from the grave and fill him in on advances in flamethrower technology

They made a gay wedding for attention, and it worked until the GoT finale disappointed everyone.

It's just Alabama, let them be backwards if they want to be. It's not like they're out on the streets lynching gays.

What are you saying, user? That those monsters are also refusing to air The Feud?

Who cares about that redneck shithole

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=-9WjG-VtXCg

>take one of the most basic white bread and butter childrens series and inject "progressive" politics into it
>get upset when some people object to your blatant propaganda
>act like not exposing young children to weird sex shit is a crime against humanity

Attached: FD665231-2B64-4327-8C0C-9484940D1FE5.jpg (952x960, 199K)

remember when Yea Forums would say "pol is always right" when anons would find these names attached to things?

Its Alabama, what did you expect

>Two dudes getting married is "weird sex shit"
Are we back in 1993

Alabama might be the only US state with any human decency left.
And that's sad given their usual behaviour.

>politics should only be in stuff if it conforms to my worldviews!!!!
>think of the children!!!!!
You sound like a cross between a militant SJW and a pearl-clutching fundamentalist Christian

It's astonishing how many people here are so quick to admit they have never watched Arthur before.

You probably find child sex ok though

I don't think it's really a phobia, nobody is realistically afraid of gay people. It's more like disgust. They should call it "Homodium".

He's not wrong. One thing is a retarded soccer-mom complaining about how Doom glorifies Satan when the game wasn't marketed towards children and how it was actually about purging demons.

Other is trying to normalize a mental illness to children.
Maybe if he was gay, seeing how it is their main source of reproduction.
It is. Homosexuality is strictly sexual. Trying to normalize it only further leaves already vulnerable children even more.
It seems to be the only state left pushing back against your horde of parasites.

Kill yourselves. You're not normal, and you don't intend to be. You want to spread your disease and destroy whatever good society has left.

Homosexuality is a sin, put that through your thick skull once and for all

You need a life beyond the internet

>falling for the "sin" meme

Huntsville here, I support banning the episode and hope it's a first strike towards a move away from all the degenerate leftist media that has been plaguing our country

>>take one of the most basic white bread and butter childrens series and inject "progressive" politics into it
Mr. Rogers protested segregation on his show, he also had a whole episode about the disastrous effects an arms race or nuclear war would have on society. This shit isn't new by any means and the creators of the show have talked about how they've been trying to make this episode for years.

>Falling for the relativism meme

>creating a responsible legal partnership between mutually consenting adults
>sin

You got that Abrahamic brain fungus, boy

>God created homosexuals. God is all loving.
>A sin
Explain yourself.

>your opinion is bad to me and my group
>muh leftist optics
Fuck off

Friendly reminder that twisting the definition of common words into something that fits you narrative is Propaganda 101.

In a similar vein, the army calls it Enemy Combatants to distract soldiers from the fact that they're killing/maiming other human beings.
It's a lot easier to commit atrocities towards other human beings when you've been programmed to associate them with a faceless mass instead of seeing them as individual beings.

Attached: 1539699321829.jpg (490x519, 65K)

Snowflakes

And he also told his gay employees to stay in the closet where they belong.

Fuck off its their state and they can do what they want

>he thinks Arthur isn't progressive as fuck
Buster always had two moms, zoomie.

I know, we should have had coverage on the feud. #gamerlivesmatter

>KIDS OF DIFFERENT RACES PLAYING TOGETHER? BLATANT PROPAGANDA! BAN IT!

Its Alabama. When have those cocksucking faggots ever been good for the US, they've always been the whinny bitchboys of the US.

Fucking Florida has more dignity and relevance than those useless fucks.

Gentiles Rise Up

While a poll would probably reveal that Alabamans are for this action, let's not pretend this was voted on. One or two people decided to not air this episode.

>When have those cocksucking faggots ever been good for the US
Alabama gave us Harper Lee, who wrote a really incredible book about how terrible Alabama is.

I bet you're okay with incest in cartoons too ?

I’m in Georgia and Alabama Cletuses have already made a mess in my state. Wish they’d go away.

This argument only works if the person you're arguing with is Christian, I'm not, so I care very little what your religious book has to say about the subject. We have a separation of church and state in the US, and while you're free to follow your religion you're not free to make others bend to your beliefs.

That's like saying mothers give birth to criminals and psychopaths
God created free wil, not sin
All who use free will the wrong way will reap what they sow