Remember when Clancy brown, the voice of mr krabs and lex luthor...

Remember when Clancy brown, the voice of mr krabs and lex luthor, played a character named sergeant zim in starship troopers 4 years before invader zim premiered?

Attached: C05B68A0-D43B-4D2F-A40D-6F28DE38D601.png (667x464, 361K)

Do you remember when he was Kelvin Inman on LOST?

I’ve never seen lost since I hate JJ abrams for raping star wars

Attached: C2518B2D-070C-4FC8-8304-32530F50E29D.png (532x431, 210K)

go to bed grampa

All those credits and you don't list him as the fucking Kurgen.

I was only listing cartoon characters but sure, the kurgan was the best part of highlander

Attached: D6F48106-1106-46A3-BE1B-7F93DCBC5C16.jpg (301x303, 41K)

He also voiced Hades in GOW 3

I just finished watching Carnivàle where he plays a preacher who also might be some kind of satan.

Holy shit I knew he was insanely talented but I had no idea Surly Joe was also Mr. Krabs.

well duh there's not very many different combinations of 3 letters to make into syllables some of them are gonna get coincidentally reused

Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly.

BUGS

Remember when he was a son of a bitch

Ahh shoot, I found another bed bug

Attached: C46E3FD9-8D35-418B-AA72-8690E9BAB931.jpg (1125x1315, 314K)

Attached: surtur-thor-ragnarok-3.91.jpg (210x240, 11K)

That's a more amusing connection because Lex Luthor was the villain of the first one, and Darkseid was the bad guy in the second one
Oh god, Highlander 2...

I’ve only seen the first since I didn’t think it needed a continuation. Are the sequels as bad as I’ve been lead to believe?

That’s still such a great episode. I always wanted to know more about Kelvin.

Highlander 2 is so bad dude, it's so bad
500 YEARS AGO, ON THE PLANET ZEIST

Ridiculously bad. So bad that you laugh at how bad they are, then they go worse and it stops being funny.

Highlander fans have it really bad.

I don't know if that was more Disney or Abrams, but Abrams capacity on LOST was increasingly diminishing as the show went on.

He was in at least 2 episodes. He taught Sayid to torture and was in the hatch with Desmond.

Clancy Brown, Mark Hamill, Jim Cummings, and Fred Tatasciore form the holy quadrilogy of easiest VAs to spot in any role they play

Jennifer Hale is really easy to notice too

And then he played Zim again, in the Starship Troopers cartoon.

Desmond episodes were the best of LOST.

SO bad that Sean Connery washed his hands of the entire franchise.
and that fucker will do most anything for money, especially slap a woman.

I really enjoyed him in Shawshank. Nigger gave me the chills, like that scene when Bogs walls into his cell and he's waiting there for him. In that moment if you hadn't read the book you just knew he was going to get fucked up.

why would I watch a movie made 40 years before I was even born

Patrick Warburton too, but that's kinda cheating.

>do you remember when a local dj of a Chicago radio show became a super soldier with a holowaifu

Attached: C3E2DFFC-D4E2-41E2-B2F2-0C5A6957B7DB.png (381x595, 259K)

You were born in 2037?

The Highlander sequels are so bad I'd rather watch The Exterminator 2 and The Lost Empire back to back than watch even one of the sequels.

>Voiced Montross in the old PS2 Bounty Hunter game
>Voiced Savage Opress in TCW

Is there any role this man cannot voice?

Attached: 1527705703914.png (484x441, 25K)

DID SOMEONE SAY HYPERCRISIS?

Attached: e1440284064b2cd1b752cd9e6b48d22394c53a50e243ab706a0fc122a0b97726.png (1906x1816, 507K)

Princess Peach

Forgetting the voice for Bob

I'd watch it.

never seen em but i know highlander 2 had executive interference so there are like 3 different cuts. i believe the theateical cut is the one people are told to avoid while the other two are up for debate of best (least shitty) version

Remember when Clancy Brown was the voice of The Goon in the film adaptation?

He was Originally Thrall Before metzen decided to imitate his voice in the cancelled lords of clans game

>Clancy brown is the kurgan from Highlander
>hes also Mr.krabs
this is so jarring to me.

Just finished that too, great performance

Remember when he shot a greaser from a prison guard tower?