Nova

How do you goes think the Nova movie is going to play out?

Attached: 1558235676241.jpg (1134x689, 253K)

How do you even visually differentiate his power set compared to Carol?

The movie will just play out like a neat side story that has no real connection to the mcu. Then the last act turns into a battle for xandar as Thanus takes the powerstone.

It simply being made will be a pretty big achievement for him. The guys who want it made seem to have a huge love for him, so I think it'll turn out good.

Someone will probably call it a rip-off of Captain Marvel.

Attached: CosmoSoviet-dog-b.jpg (500x820, 112K)

Can the Nova Corps be taken serious after GOTG?

Make it just Rich by himself. Show that he's a powerhouse.

You mean Dick Ryder

>inb4 another movie with 80s flashbacks to Rich's origin on Earth

Feel bad for the Nova Corps, space cops have never been done right in movies.

I think they should go with young richard because rich is only in his young to mid 20’s in the comics

Why not just start with him already in his early 20's?

A Nova Corps ship crashes, Rider makes a suit out of it and becomes a superhero.
That's the only way I can think of to make it work with the retardation in the GotG movies.

His best run begins with the destruction of Nova Corps, to be fair, so it wouldn't be that different from the Abnett-Lanning run.

Why not? Just say this Nova Corp is new and made in response to galactic threats.

Rich has gravimetric Powers.

Attached: RCO024.jpg (1041x1600, 324K)

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1041x1600, 397K)

Attached: 1557892141303.jpg (1301x1975, 671K)

I wouldn't lie. If the costume they make is cool and accurate, I'll watch it even if the plot is shit.

I think I Rich should keep his relation to Xandar and not be part of what is basically a group of fanboys for the old Novas

>Nova movie

that's already too much, they're going to make a Silver Surfer movie, that's definitely happening since Adam Mckay wants to do it and he worked with Feige before
That's already two cosmic super beings with their own solo movies, Captain Marvel and Silver Surfer
Nova will probably appear in the Captain Marvel sequel but he won't have a solo movie

That’s what I was trying to say.

Fiege already said Nova is happening, and Adam McKay said he thinks they're already working on it

God, I hope Cosmo makes an appearance in the movie.

If the movie is actually being made, at what date do you estimate it to release?

2021-2024 most likely 2023

What if they use Sam instead of rich ?

Rich isn’t a genius, also he can use nova force without the uniform. Just say they got nova force from the power stone.

Id be okay with Sam, though I’d prefer rich. Sam is the only legacy character worth a damn that marvel has made and i enjoy him.

>Rich isn’t a genius
Such inconsequential things as "characterization" have never mattered to the MCU before

There's just no need for Richard to become a Genius. Hell, his brother is a genius just use him.

I feel like I want to argue this fact but Im having a hard time unless we go outside the main 616. Because I got Mayday and that's fucking it.

Bad Captain Marvel ripoff

The butthurt from Dick Riders would be legendary