Falcon & Winter Soldier First Details

>Will premiere in August 2020.
>Six Episodes
>Emily VanCamp will reprise her role as Agent 13
>Sam will be using Cap’s shield
>Zemo is back

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/05/kari-skogland-to-direct-6-part-the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-miniseries-with-anthony-mackie-sebastian-stan-daniel-bruhl-emily-van-camp-1202619197/
cinemablend.com/new/Huge-Salary-Robert-Downey-Jr-Earn-Captain-America-3-67685.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that suit looks horrible

So, why does he wear the mask?

>Zemo is back

Attached: D7D11596-6F73-4F42-8BE4-81B57D1E5526.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

I'm legit curious. 6 episodes is the right number.

Did Bucky join the Arashikage?

Because he was denied the booty

why would they waste zemo on this low budget show?

Those suits look awful.

It's not real

Depend how long those 6 episodes are.

>that suit looks horrible

Thankfully it's only fanart.

>Exposing your head like that

>Bucky has Cap’s Wakandan gauntlets
That’s cool as Fuck, really hope his arm turns into the same kind of blaster that Shuri was using

Falcon cap is a horrible concept so it suits him

Bruhl deserves more screen time. I wish Cap were around for Cap 3.

Get ready for Blacked Agent 13

Sharon is a lesbian.

She looks like she fucks falcons

Why do you assume it'll be low budget?

>short haired winter soldier
Trash

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Captain-America-Nomad-White-Wolf.jpg (798x420, 33K)

Netflix marvel series looked kinda low budget if you ask me.
It worked for street heroes like Daredevil or Jessica Jones, but it's a recipe for disaster if you want to implement the same formula for a show with falcon and bucky.

Civil war was Cap 3. I mean it wasn’t, but it was in terms of series

Just be glad theyre bringing him back. MCU just kills off everyone

>6 episodes

Wew, was hoping they'd keep it less than 10 but wasn't expecting 6. If they're only doing 6 episodes though, I wonder if that means each episode is going to be 30 minutes and it's gonna be more like watching a segmented 3-hour movie.

This isn't Netflix though, it should have a decent budget

Aw cute, Bucky is using Cap's old Wakandan shields

The Netflix shows were made by Marvel Television, not Marvel Studios. You should know this by now.

This is no Netflix, boy, no Netflix.

>just 6 episodes
GoT season 8 comes to my mind

6 episodes actually sounds encouraging. Shit like Daredevil clearly didn't have a 13 episode plot

>Netflix marvel series looked kinda low budget if you ask me.
This is a different studio entirely. Marvel Studios is making these in-house, not Marvel Television and ABC Studios, and the budget is rumored to be $100 million for each show.

On the positive side, these are shows following one or two characters with plots that will most likely cover one season set up to last 6 episodes. There's no reason for it to encounter half of the problems GoT had, with its massive scope, bloated cast, and tons of plot threads from previous seasons to wrap up.

That's bullshit and we all know it. It was only because Downey saw how popular Cap had gotten after Winter Soldier, how he wasn't getting any more fat pay packets after Iron Man 3 and wanted infinite paydays for himself. Even broke apart Marvel Studios to do it.
Every character they wanted to introduce or boost up, Feige used a Cap movie or moment to do so. It's tiresome.

Dude, stop talking bullshit. Even by the end of Endgame Cap wasn't getting even half the money IM was getting

How come everytime I watch the Captain AMerica movies Cap puts himself in danger?

It's like he wants to die. WHy did he crash the plane in 1? He couldve jumped out, in Winter Soldier they're about to shoot the Helicarriers and they're like hey you need to get out and he's like just do it now, why didn't he try to wait and save himself? He realizes he can die right?

>Sam will be using Cap’s shield
How? He has no powers.

Do

Do you realize self-sacrifice is an important aspect of being a hero?

Cap was peak white human strength. Sam is peak black human strength which obviously makes him stronger than Cap could ever hope to be.

>>Sam will be using Cap’s shield

But he has no powers like Cap how can he even throw it?

This

>Captain america has now been handed his ass by Spider-man and Antman

That shit aint right. We got a weak Cap now.

Attached: 1513038408364.jpg (555x482, 71K)

Will they call him captain falcon?

Attached: kisspng-marvel-puzzle-quest-falcon-captain-america-black-p-captain-america-5ab7551a8eebb8.0165933215 (900x1660, 323K)

Spiderman has always been stronger than Cap anyways

Attached: D6yo570XoAAm9MK.jpg (906x1199, 272K)

Is that Dbz?

>Dbz
Dragon Ball Z? No is from a Japanese artist

Everysingle time he was going to die. What did he hope to achive dying?

...brauh.
it's not that hard to say what you really wanted to say.

give it a try, it rolls off the tongue way better.

Attached: ant_man_vs_falcon_by_f_lao_d9gxtwd-fullview.jpg (1024x1277, 191K)

But he could hold his own. MCU Falcon couldnt handle Rumlow.

616 cap couldn't deal with Crossbones, got his ass handed to him in a 1v1.
He also was a tough foe for Winter Soldier at several times they crossed pathways in Brubaker's run.
In the MCU, he also put some heat on the fucking Avengers;
Crossbones is one of the few modern muscle villains who were more than just a colorful jobber.

I won't be fooled til I see a trailer.
But 6 Episodes is definitely better than the 13 hour structure Netflix Marvel had. Netflix Marvel just got on my nerves so much.

Cool
6 episodes is a really good length. You can have a more patient and well paced plot with more nuance, but it doesnt have to be a fucking serialized thing

Definitely. I don’t care how much Cap was making. I’m saying Downey got greedy and negotiated the same screen time as Cap in Cap 3 because he was out of contract and Cap was hot after WS. he wanted in. Then Feige gave the movie to everyone else too. At a point Spider-Man wasn’t supposed to be in, that’s why they added BP.

Jeph Loeb and Ike Perlmutter aren't involved with these, and Fiege is overseeing these.

Hopefully they do eventually reboot Iron Fist

The most satisfying scene in Netflix Marvel was when Murdock used the neti pot to clean his sinuses in Season 3

Give me this Zemo.

Attached: zemo costume concept art.jpg (800x1100, 117K)

1 hour episodes? I can see them putting antman money in it. They won't have any alien attacks or helicarrier crashes and it will be mostly street level , espionage thriller stuff.

Take it easy there champ..lol whyre you so mad

Holy shit that Bucky costume is so bad

Not mad. Tired and disappointed.
I’m actually looking forward to seeing Bucky and Sam play ultimate shield frisbee.

As in, we could have had a third Cap movie that was actually about Rogers, Wilson and Barnes. Instead it became, as always, about Stark and his never ending pain.

>U.S. Agent colors
nice even for a shitty montage

Attached: 1539669149886.png (293x500, 185K)

Yusuke Murata, author from One-Punch Man

Attached: murata spidey.jpg (1017x1500, 386K)

>no flag-smasher

Attached: 0I_BmbapVADX0zvAwqmYomEA7cRaCmtix49yHtaZq0c.png (391x537, 306K)

He was such a tool during Dark Reign

Damn, even Stan is going grey?

JUST Soldier

I just rewatched the Iron Man movies and they really did nothing for Tony's character. He had more substance in the Avengers and CACW.

Avengers 2 should have actually been an Iron Man movie, strictly because it was mostly a Tony Fucks Up movie guest starring the Avengers. Then they should have made CACW the Avengers Civil War with how much screetime everyone was getting aside from Cap and Bucky.

Falcap

>Winter Soldier
>Brubaker's run
>Brubaker gary stuing his stupid OC
you don't say

He's a tool, period.

No secret empire? Part of Sam getting the field was putting up with racists looking to get the shield back

And finally Bucky cleaned himself up

Attached: 1521230164511.jpg (1988x2211, 1.81M)

Agreed. Would have freed up the roster for a kino road trip movie, Cap 3: Bring Bucky Back.

Needs the tiara in all honesty. And Deadpool eyes

Artist from the manga adaption of One Punch man you fucking faggot holy shit I hate Yea Forums

possibile US Agent tiem

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 11.32.02 PM.png (1320x297, 74K)

For those who still don't realise it:

Marvel TV is still run by Perlmutter, Loeb, Quesada, and co. They do AoS, the netflix shows, C&D, and Runaways.

These mini series are being made by the movie company Marvel Studios because Feige wants all the characters under one roof and he's finally finishing off the 'creative committee' idiots who were hamstringing the MCU about 6-7 years back with their crap decision making. He got the movies out from under their thumbs back then and now these new series ought to hammer home how useless those cunts are and we'll get Daredevil, SHIELD, Cage, Punisher and co. in the MCU at last.

Attached: b0n93rnbt4811.jpg (700x586, 64K)

BASED ZEMO IS BACK LADS

HOW CAN FEIGE BE SO PERFECT LADS

Attached: 1557016840841.png (380x400, 123K)

Feige actually browses Yea Forums

I wonder if they're going to give Sam some kind of power boost so he's more physically capable. at least comics captain can talk to birds

That being said, I do like the idea of both Sam and bucky representing cap. Sam with the idealism and bucky being the muscle, a way for both of them to honor cap.

A new government sanctioned hero you say?

Attached: CGxqeYPXAAAjVPS.jpg (791x1200, 98K)

Setting up Dark Avengers.

WOT IF GOVERNMENT CAPTAIN AMERICA AND HE GO PSYCHO?

WOT IF ONE DIVISION OF SOUL AND DEMON POSSESS ROBOT?

WOT IF LOKI FUCKING AROUND TIME AND SHIT?

Attached: charlie-brooker.jpg (301x401, 31K)

Nah, a new kinda hero.

Attached: corporal todd ziller.jpg (681x686, 266K)

are..are you feige?

Corporal Todd Ziller has been Marvel's best new character in years. A guy so patriotic he volunteered to take a serum which contains a mix of Pym particles, Hulk-style gamma juice, Dr. Connors' lizard forumla and some other stuff which results in him becoming...

Attached: american kaiju 1.jpg (1599x1206, 486K)

Noone cared who he was before he put on the mask

Read a comic

So is there a reason everyone is taking this at face value without a source?

Am I missing something here?

;_;7

>Pym particles
OP as shit. Good Choice.

>gamma
What the fuck does gamma radiation give you that Pym particles don't except for a healing factor? Don't get me wrong, it's a really powerful healing factor, but there had to be better healing factors.

>Lizard formula
Okay, you're officially getting no benefit in light of the other two.

Gamma makes you unkillable

deadline.com/2019/05/kari-skogland-to-direct-6-part-the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-miniseries-with-anthony-mackie-sebastian-stan-daniel-bruhl-emily-van-camp-1202619197/

how is he going to use the shield if both his hands are occupied with controlling his jet pack?

the character on the right looks like a bad photoshop

>that page
Subtle

shut the fuck up nerd
besides - you're wrong, gamma makes you effectively immortal and ith strength much beyond anything else besides fucking Sentry serum, and lizard juice well transforms you into a badass reptile lol

The only power boost he needs is a actual pet falcon

Because Zemo is a low budget villain. No powers, now fancy tech.

Cap was suicidal from day 1. He wanted to join the army and fight in a war that was killing the best of men when he was in horrible shape and had a host of medical problems.

He jumped on what he thought was a live grenade the first day of training.

Man really wanted to die for some reason.

It wasn't cheap.

you oughta know, you've bought it

I think the point is to make him a kaiju, intentionally

Attached: american kaiju 2.jpg (750x797, 111K)

as a joke

Thanks for the laugh mate. That makes everyone who ever signs up for the army suicidal. Anyone who dies protecting their fellow platoon, their country. Every soldier is a walking death wish.

Which, to add, includes Sam too. Maybe not Bucky, he was drafted.

Is Hawkeye aiming a fucking arrow at a god damn Kaiju?

Sharon's got a thing for older men after her uncle went back in time and molested her, with Natasha dead maybe they'll pair her off with Bucky.

He's always a tool, that's the point of the character. He's the kind of person foreigners imagine when they hear about a character called Captain America. Steve's the dream, John's the reality.

I was kind of hoping that Arnim Zola would be the villain.

>>Six Episodes
I was expecting at least 12 but I guess 6 is a good number, depending on how complex the plot is.

Civil War should've been an Avengers movie but you're absolutely retarded. Civil War being a Cap3 film was because of executive meddling and wanting to compete with DC's BVS. RDJ had nothing to do with it and wasn't even contracted to do a Cap movie at the time. The Russo's had to convince him to do it. If Civil War to fell through they had backup plots/ideas in mind like Mad Bomb or Serpent Society. The entire split between the film division and the rest of Marvel was because Perlmutter refused to pay RDJ a paycheck if he was included in Civil War's plot and wanted to use any character that wasn't Tony. Fiege understood that Civil War doesn't work if it's not Steve and Tony on different sides. Maybe you should channel all that anger at something that actually exists and not made up bullshit.

"He molested me...but it's ok, because he is Captain America. All pussy is his to command."

well he wouldn't wash his hair so there was no other way

>cinemablend.com/new/Huge-Salary-Robert-Downey-Jr-Earn-Captain-America-3-67685.html

>Of course, that's not how much Robert Downey Jr. will be banking for Captain America 3, as Variety's sources say he's signed on for a $40 million pay day up front, in exchange for an expansion of his role in the film. Originally, Tony Stark was going to be a bit player in the next Chris Evans led film, but Downey Jr. expressed that he wanted a meatier part in what promises to set Marvel Studios up for the next couple of phases. However there is a way that Iron Man could be bringing home something extra when this is all done and over, as he's reportedly negotiated a portion of the film's backend profits.

>In addition to receiving a cut of Captain America 3's profits, there's a clause set in Robert Downey Jr.'s contract that will put him in line for another pay out if the film breaks the franchise's record. So if Captain America 3 exceeds the $714 million total gross that Captain America: The Winter Soldier brought in, Downey Jr. will receive an extra pay out, presumably for making that happen.

Downey wanted a bigger role than initially offered.

>Zemo is back
You mean the completely unrelated character who happens to also be called Zemo is back.

Oh look, a pym Stan
How laughable

>Green Arrow: It'll make me feel better

>Everyone's gotta see! See my big tail!
USAvengers was too good for this world.

you know the rules

You mean Blandwell MdDullface, the Credible Regular Man

How much he was paid has nothing to do with what I said. They wanted to him play a role he wasn't contractually obligated to do and Perlmutter wanted to avoid paying him for it to the point of adapting Civil War without Iron Man, a story line that prominently features the character in comics.

>“We had to convince Robert Downey, who was not under contract to do ‘Civil War,’ to do that movie and to actually play a bad guy,” Joe Russo said. So how do you get one of the world’s highest-paid actors to appear in a movie he didn’t sign up for? “A lot of meetings in Malibu,” Anthony Russo said.
>“You say, ‘Look, we’re going to try and do something really risky here. We want to deconstruct, we want to inject some edge and some tension into these stories.’ And he has to keep telling these stories, so he wants to play something compelling,” Joe said. “So when you say to him, ‘Hey, you get to be a villain and it’s going to make your next few movies a lot more interesting and give you more to play,’ it’s not that hard to sell.”

>Marvel visionary Kevin Feige understood that any adaptation of Civil War simply had to include both Captain America and Iron Man. In actual fact, that reportedly became something of a bone of contention in Marvel back in 2015, with Marvel Entertainment's Ike Perlmutter reluctant to sign off on Robert Downey Jr.'s pay-check for the film and proposing using another character for the pro-registration side instead. This was only one of many issues between Feige and Perlmutter, and matters became so acrimonious that Disney intervened and forced a corporate restructure. Marvel Studios was separated out from the rest of Marvel Entertainment, Feige was placed in charge, and he promptly signed up Downey for Captain America: Civil War. That internal Civil War shows just how important Feige felt Iron Man was to the story, regardless of who was on his team.

Giving your side characters a story finally. Too little too late.

Money was the only object there. If Feige had dangled a meatier part but no pay, Downey would have walked. And this greed is why we don't have a Cap 3.

>“So when you say to him, ‘Hey, you get to be a villain and it’s going to make your next few movies a lot more interesting and give you more to play,’ it’s not that hard to sell.”
Christ, they sure had him fooled.

Also it's no secret Feige is a Downey and Iron Man fanboy. To the point of turning Spider-Man into Iron Boy. The upcoming movie is also going to be about Tony and Peter. The Tony Cinematic U singlehandedly rehabilitated the image of Tony Stark (and Downey). At the cost of every other character he towers over in the movies he appears in. There was no point in investing any time in any of the characters. It was only ever going to be about Tony Stark.

so if it's marvel studios and a big budget, why don't they just make a movie?

Attached: 15551962456720.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

Why? Iron Man is literally best boy in IW and EG.

Need to sell the Disney+ platform.

I wonder if Evans would have agreed to CW and the Endgame ending if he knew the amount of hate he'd get. #NotMySteve and #NotMyCap hasn't died down.
I suppose all the Steve hate is good for this show. And Sharon appearing has made the long-suffering VanCamp fans happy.

>dueling with tetris on the old gb with your waifu
I will never know this feel.

Tony is the same as he's ever been in the movies after it other than him being mad at Steve for five minutes in IW/EG.

Best friend and sister since age 15 or something, more like. ScarJo's getting married to someone else.

Attached: gettyimages-955825764.jpg (3341x2227, 662K)

I was totally on team cap during CW, but his closure in EG was bullshit.
>tony told me to get a life so I did lmao
Could Stever Rodgers rest easy, thinking about all those lives he still could've saved but chose not to, in favor of banging a woman who lived another life in another time?

We literally don't know anything about the alternate timeline because Marvel can't spend 2 seconds expanding or explaining on Steve's arc. How do you know he didn't do anything? Time loop's bullshit. He forked an alternate timeline. He can't go to MCU Prime's past by virtue of the fact he can't change the past. Peggy didn't marry Steve in Prime.

Also, I agree with you. It wasn't closure. It was fan service bullshit for norms but one of the most unsatisfactory ending for Capfags. Even Hydra Supreme Stevil got a proper conclusion.

Jeffery Mace 2.0?

Id rather have SHIELD under Marvel tv, it’s amazing

Also Fiegi is a petty cunt

Don't worry user. I got your joke.

>#NotMySteve and #NotMyCap hasn't died down.
Those are a bunch of fujos who are upset over Stucky not being canon and poorly disguising it as them caring for Steve's character while calling everyone else homophobic. Who cares what they think?

Assuming Smash feats are canon, how would Captain Falcon fit into the Avengers?

I think he'd be about equal to Cap physically (+ the fire is helpful), the Blue Falcon would be good with dealing with speedsters, and the Falcon Flyer...yeah there aren't any feats for it, just another Quinjet equivalent I guess

The problem is Evans seeing it. Bucky's fandom is worse than Tony's after MCU Civil War. Doesn't help that Stan plays up the Stucky and the victim woobie angle in fan meets and interviews that tend to get popular in that fandom.

His personality varies pretty drastically between versions. Smash Falcon is all show-offey, but the show version is kind of a lone wolf who I doubt would join them

Attached: wallpaper_captain_falcon_by_captainzelda07-d3js0zz.png (1280x1024, 700K)

>Stan plays up the Stucky and the victim woobie angle in fan meets and interviews that tend to get popular in that fandom.
That's hilarious, I love it

At least the non-racist ones are jumping onto SamBucket after they got burned by Stucky. Mackie and Stan have always had more chemistry than Evans and Stan. Pity about the Evans Mackie though. RIP it was beautiful.

Haven't you heard the one where he said Bucky would have killed himself without Steve? Last week it was "Sam saved Bucky".

A Stucky used her connections to get into a event that hosted M&M so people could ask questions about their screenwriting process. The questions are vetted to prevent spoilers and the like, she lied about hers to ask about Stucky in Endgame. Then allegedly accosted them afterwards. People praised her for having the guts to do it. They're fucking insane.

I joked after Endgame how thousands of Stucky shippers are going to be jumping off buildings, but some of these people seriously need to get a grip.

I saw that, it was awkward and ridiculous. The poor bastard, while it was a unsatisfactory and skimpy ending, had literally only left for and come back in ten seconds. Their need to have Steve play nursemaid and caretaker to Bucky forever is hard to stomach. It's heavily implied Bucky knew Steve was going on a long trip, the only selfish way he could live life (and this is on the showrunners, not Steve). He leaves for a few seconds, makes sure Sam, Steve's right hand, the best person he'd met in this modern world, is right there next to Bucky as a pillar of strength. Just as he'd been to Steve.

That's nice, but I don't care.

>Bucky's fandom is worse than Tony's after MCU Civil War.
The Tonyfags that don't hate Steve are the only good ones and I'd like to think they make up the majority of that fandom but IronStrange's existence and the popularity behind it likes to remind me otherwise.

In the Marvel universe, I think he'd be near the top of Street-level, just below Spider-Man

Attached: captain_falcon_for_zody_by_pitchblackdragon-d8g4d4h.jpg (1764x1367, 596K)

but user, #ItsAllConnected

Attached: Qh_Jki4PGH0.jpg (1200x828, 122K)

Tonyfags that don't hate Steve are a minority. And IS was a fun ship before IW, like WinterIron before CW. Or like SamBucky before Endgame. Now it's just a hateful place. Steve antis are poison anywhere. Someone claimed they don't hate Steve, they only criticize because they "love" him. It's some ridiculous mental gymnastics.

>ywn play Tetris with Scarjo

Attached: 1524187312022.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Bucky in that image looks like he wants to die.

It's a fanmade shop.

That just makes it funnier because whoever made it consciously chose an image where Bucky looks like he wants to die.

>mfw Tonyfag that likes Steve
I stay as far away from Stucky and Ironstrange as I can because both ships love to shit on Tony and Steve, respectively. Least I can say I'm grateful for is that CACW and IW weeded them all out and made it easier to collectively ignore them.

Attached: 1553249424290.jpg (532x714, 78K)

Seems like I wasn't on Yea Forums that much when Civil war came out, but why do you love MCU-Zemo?
I found him kind of dull and wasted potential compared to the comic-version.

Attached: Zemo_is_a_Tranny.jpg (1200x880, 267K)

Well here's hoping.

I'm pretty sure the guy means it looks like the father-son kamehama that Goku and Gohan do.

When does he not look like that?

Flag-Smasher's first appearance is the best shit.
>Explains to the crowd his ideology of no countries, no borders
>crowd tells him to go back to Russia, fucking commie
>Weren't you LISTENING I hate communism just as much as capitali-

I mean, to be fair to the crowd "no countries, no borders" doesn't imply you hate communism at all.

Attached: 1200px-Comintern_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 222K)

They have to build up Zemo for his Thunderbolts debut.

If Disney owns Marvel now and they completely trust Kevin, can't they just tell Perlmutter to fuck off and speed along the whole closing of Marvel TV so that it can be incorporate into the MCU properly?
I know the Netflix characters can't be used for 2-3 years because of their contracts, but I suppose that's why they cancelled the series this year.

EVERYONE GO SEE "GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS" RATED PG-13 IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE MAY 30th SO MARVEL AND DISNEY CAN SEE THE SUCCESS OF KAIJU MOVIES THEN COPY THEM SO WE GET ANT MAN 3: GIANT-MAN VS AMERICA-ZILLER.

No.

Plus, ULTIMATUM uniforms are great

Attached: flag-smasher-78456372-838b-4ae1-8d03-c0d48b4808c-resize-750.jpg (654x617, 81K)

>Part of Sam getting the field was putting up with racists looking to get the shield back

I don’t think you NEED the Secret Empire plot to fuel the racism against Sam/Falcap. That shit would just happen automatically in today’s society without any Hydra influence.

Good call. I can't wait for Sam and Bunky fans to "cancel" them after some inane, morally questionable thing leaks or one of the actors puts a toe out of line. How do these fragile black and white beings exist in the big bad real world?

Attached: schemer.png (381x259, 220K)

He was just a keikaku man. He lacked the batshit fun factor of comic zemo and his autistic hatred for cap

Attached: Adhesive_X_from_Avengers_Vol_1_6_0001.jpg (447x213, 89K)

Ike the Kike Perlmutter is still a huge wheel within the Disney internal org chart. He's still in charge of the toy division IIRC - he got in there in the first place from the toy industry. Everything he does, all his decision making, is basically with an eye on how many toys will it sell.

Fiege will mostly likely be 10 times worse. Marvel TV produces good work

You care enough to tell us you don't care

>there was no triple Chris teamup scene in endgame
I'm a little sad

Here's a BTS

Attached: IMG_8318.jpg (1080x805, 144K)

Gotta get the wokebux and nothing does it better than an actual secret empire arc

I just wanted to say I hate you Loeb

Based

That's the worst, most overdesigned crap costume I've ever seen.

>Implying Chris didn't tap that Danish bitch

He will always have too much shit going on by nature of haphazardly smashing two characters together in a completely inorganic way.

Its like if Hawkeye died and you gave his bow and arrow to Tony, he already has a fully realized concept and skillset. Throwing more shit on top of it just makes it muddled.

Don't worry, the real thing will look even worse and lame. Just like every other MemeCU design. But modern day Yea Forumsmblr will eat that shit up and won't dare to complain because it's everyones favorite based Marlel KINO. Amaright boys?

I agree with you in general but the Mark 85 armor is pure sex

Attached: e0a3428cbc7874cc433f1c64113c5a5c.png (1452x2500, 1.56M)

Why don't they make a Thunderbolts film with Zemo in it; Bruhl deserves a full MCU film part

I think they've should have done a masters of evil movie at some point. I wanted one more big teamup movie before endgame, it feels like the only thing they really did as a team was AoU

C'mon Marvel
Made Stan show her arms
This is a super hero world

Backing everything on Feigi is a horrible idea

Not Loeb but it’s true.
Marvel TV produces good shit, Feigi will fuck with cloak and dagger/shield

Luke Trash and Jessica Bigfoot are worse than anything produced by the MCU.

they already ruined him in a movie, what else could they do?

>Is Hawkeye aiming a fucking arrow at a god damn Kaiju?
for him, it's tuesday

Thunderbolts rumors coming to fruition.

Too many Disney Movies would cannibalize prophets

What are you hoping to accomplish, Clint?

Agreed, and I'm saying this as someone who absolutely hates the concept of the neti pots.

Gone too soon, my friend.

Attached: U.S.Avengers (2017-) 003-016.jpg (1193x1834, 737K)

looks like they gave Bucky super gay Wakanda arm shields with level 10 uselessness
>why though?

those were really fucking useless in IW and made zero sense. Stupidest idea for cap
>Here Cap, protect your forearms!
>ah-h, thanks, i'll just put these on over my existing gauntlets. Say you don't happen to have an extra panther suit do you?

>Another tacticool uniform.
Yawn

Some days it feels like I'm alone in being a general fan of the MCU and am glad I never delved deep.

NEVER EVAR,especially since the son of a bitch didn't even use a sword in civil war. I can live without the purple mask but the sword I cannot live without.

He actually does have several extra suits he could have lent him. Those gauntlets were fucking trash, should have given him a laser shield and spear or something

>one arm
That man is getting fired

Attached: 974EC055-67D8-48B3-9335-287F31657B21.jpg (859x495, 85K)

>hey did you hear captain america retired and the new one is this black guy
>fucking diversity hires, i'm posting about this on starkchan

most marvel villains are so shit he stood out just for not having a bullshit plan to destroy the earth with a magic glowcloud

finally, furry representation

>that tumblr speak
You don't blend in.

just watched endgame... Was there any reason outside of diversity token to give Falcon the shield?

Yeah, I can actually agree with this. This is the best armor from latest movies.

>Yusuke Murata
>author from One-Punch Man
You're the worst.

Attached: disappear.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Who is m&m

stephen mcfeely and christopher markus
they're the screenwriters for several mcu movies

The show should have been called Captains of America or MCU Captains. Falcon and the Winter Soldier is a mouthful of cringe.

I was used to short haired WS too until I saw his MCU version and realized the superior choice

I really couldn't care less about Falcon Cap. He has no character. I could have been okay with Bucky Cap, but Falcon never struck me as having what it takes to be Cap.

Only Marvel shit I'm interested in going forward is GotG for Thor hijinks and maybe some new material.

Actually wouldn't mind a new Dr Strange movie either.

I'd be excited if they'd actually treated anyone on Team Cap right over the years, chiefly Steve. Making a guy suffer for ten movies and using ten seconds to show he went to his just reward. Feige logic.
This time next year the excitement for this will probably be in fever pitch. And I'm hoping I'm far far away from caring about the MCU.
I wish I were like you.

I believed Steve was Cap though. Like, I saw it, from the first movie onward and yeah he had a hard life, but so did everyone in the MCU outside probably Tony. Falcon has never been anything but a support character for Cap. I just don't see him as the symbol that Cap should be.

>author from One-Punch Man

Attached: 36f.png (310x311, 45K)

He isn't a criminal first of all

I hope it will be buddycop kino

I see Bucky as even less of a Cap. Not because I hate him or consider him damaged like the showrunners seem to do but because I want him to rest and recuperate after so many years of torture and getting snapped. Falcon is exactly like Steve though. They both saw someone fall. Both are upstanding moral characters. Falcon's taken the lead on non-combat situations and Steve's trusted his guidance. He does everything Steve does, only slower. If they're going with US Agent and he's a Vet, Sam's also a Vet, a more recent one than Bucky. Someone who understands the dirty politics of war and sees the necessity for a structure for rescue, amid the greed and power grabs. Bucky was a brainwashed pawn. He deserves to enjoy his life outside of titles. And maybe outside of Steve's shadow.

>so did everyone in the MCU outside probably Tony
I would say Tony had it a lot better than the others but his life wasn't entirely great either. Shitty father who was emotionally negligent and may have been abusive (if we take comic tie-ins as canon) and a reckless lifestyle that persisted for decades as a result of that lack of parenting with money and fame enabling it further. If the snippets of his life we see/hear about are any indication than he might've had a preexisting death wish that was exacerbated by becoming Iron Man (Iron Man 2 especially drives this home).

Get a hair cut you filthy Hippie.

I hate Falcon in the MCU and the actor but even i believe he was a better choice for Cap than Bucky. Bucky is tired as hell of all this shit not to mention he has killed so many people it would be an insult for him to become Cap

>and the actor
why?

Have you seen his interviews? He looks like an annoying guy

A delicious chocolate treat.

literally all of the cast loves him

Or thats what they want you to believe

>Downey wanting to get that bread brought God King Feige to the helm

Based

That's so hideous. Mk1 and Hulkbuster were the only good ones.

What does Bucky usually go by in the comics? It seems weird to me that he's still "Winter Soldier" in the movies, even though he's not a Hyrdra slave any more. And calling him "Bucky" sounds odd because it's such a cute sounding name.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Not even bait. I just like them big and bulky. I hate sleek machinery; just don't look right.

>I just like them big and bulky
Just the way you like the dicks in your mouth if you catch my drift

Well, yeah. What kind of freak likes small dicks?

I love chunky armors too. My favorite was the suitcase armor of IM2 and the Gold with red accent armor of IM3. I forgot their Mark names. The 90s comic armors are amazing. And tony too. I love him thick. Though this isn't a tonylust thread.

He still goes by Winter Soldier, in fact.

this made me so fucking happy

Attached: 1452662327800.png (496x800, 518K)

>The first and last armor.

Kino AOU would be a study in Tony's personality/ego with more Ultron parallels to give them some weird ass father-son dynamic.

AOS is way too off the rails to be integrated into Marvel Studios' MCU at this point. Would need some heavy retconning.

It could be a way to bypass contract clauses and allow characters who can't hold their own at the box office to shine. A Cap movie without Cap so soon after his ending doesn't seem like a smart idea.

So why'd they call him white wolf if he's not gonna go that route?

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 12K)

>Bucky is tired as hell of all this shit

This. I'm assuming the end of his D+ show, he'll retire.

True. Acknowledging they ended up in an alternate timeline would be truly mindblowing (since they're basically doing this in the current season), but that would also bring issues of its own that would further confuse the audience. The better way for them to go on is to either give a few nods here and there or to simply keep doing what they're doing, regardless of the overall universe.
Shows like Runaways and Cloak & Dagger have it much easier, but even then I don't see them crossing over with anything but themselves (as they've already hinted at).

References
Nerds love references

The funny thing is I might have been a bit excited for this if it weren't for Cap's shield.

The ones from Iron Man and Iron Man 2 were good. I liked that they fanserviced the suitcase AND the Silver Centurion armor at once.

Risk of bad PR's too great.

i've had long hair before and it'd genuinely be a severe disadvantage to have long hair freely hanging like that in a fight

if you're not gonna cut it short you should wear like a beanie or a bandanna or something, shit gets in your eyes and it's not something you can ignore

And now they are letting Rosenberg kill off Sunspot.

Attached: 1546318095499.jpg (510x555, 73K)

He's gonna die?! But why! Ewing set things up for him to have his own team, there were plans in motion!

Attached: Avengers (2016-) 690-013.jpg (1193x1834, 456K)

He's appearing in the Uncany X-men War of the Realms mini.

However the main series, which is already chronologically ahead, has said twice now that he is dead.

Ridiculous. Hickman needs to retcon Rosenberg's nonsense asap.

He will, with more stupid nonsense.

Perlmutter is busy running the VA office into the ground right now for Trump and hanging out with him at Mar-a-Lago, I doubt he's still micromanaging shit at Marvel. Plus with the Netflix shows dead and all the other Marvel TV shows on their last legs, I doubt Disney cares enough to cause a big stink and restructure that entire arm of the company. Plus Perlmutter probably has some shit in his contract where he can't be fired and is a permanent board member or something. It's the only explanation for why they would've left him in charge of Marvel TV in 2016 instead of just firing him all together.

I generally trust Hickman to do something good. X-Men fans might disagree though (I'm very casual in that regard), but we still haven't seen the books so time will tell.

sunspot is one of hickman's top 5 favorites, 0 chance he's dead

Going by these two scenes, from Uncanny 17 and 18, that take place AFTER the WoR tie-ins.

Hickman may resurrect him, or the rumours might be true about most of Rosenbergs run being an illusion or mindfuck to screw with Cyclops and none of the deaths have happened.

Attached: 1544938183986.jpg (697x409, 81K)

Attached: 1556044702935.jpg (189x605, 33K)

Wait so hold on: Rosenberg "fixed" the cliffhanger from New Mutants: Dead Souls by killing them all?

Attached: captain_marvel-avatar.jpg (392x392, 32K)

I'd be bummed C&D and Runaways would never be part of the bigger MCU, but honestly they're good on their own. Cloak and Dagger is pretty fucking solid, and Runaways is alright, but none of them need to interact with the larger MCU. Misty should totally show up in C&D though.

... Isn't he ? There's no reason to think he went back to his first timeline at the end of Endgame

Goddamn it at last somebody fucking agrees with me about C&D. It's the most solid MCU show right now, and it could've easily rivaled any of the Netflix shows. There's no episode in which shit doesn't hit the fan in a way or another.

I wasn't the biggest fan of it last season, but it's really coming into its own this season. They don't have their costumes yet, and they aren't full fledged heroes either, but they're still doing heroic things. The sex trafficking plotline is great.

I've found that Reddit is a better place to discuss the show than here. I initially wrote it off as trash bc it's reddit, but at least I don't have to worry about threads dying in a few hours because no one else watches it

All Disney shows are set post-EG apparently. Unless Evans wants to play commander, we won't get him as Cap in this tv series which feels more like the proper Cap 3 movie we should have gotten.

I hope the toys are good.

Attached: D7JcHBWVsAAEgI9.jpg (999x712, 133K)

I really wanted a Black Panther/White Wolf Bucky team up movie but it looks like it'll never happen.

Feige said the Disney+ movies will be canon to the MCU in the Reddit "ask me anything" he did. So given the right plot, Chadwick would probably turn up in Season 2 or something. Or Bucky would appear in BP 2.

More like buddycap kino, amirite? Eh, eh?

What's the deal with half warlock in the background?

> "FUCK OFF TO RUSSIA, IVAN"
> Audience starts pelting him with shit