Will he be the next big cosmic antagonist of the MCU after Thanos like some say?

Will he be the next big cosmic antagonist of the MCU after Thanos like some say?

Attached: annihelez.jpg (600x538, 126K)

>implying it won't be Thanos AGAIN after they introduce Death

After setting up time travel, I feel like it might be Kang.

I think he'd be introduced and dealt with in the same movie like Ultron was

#BringBackUltron

Maybe if it gets built up well.
>The four consecutive snaps made the Negative Zone's inhabitants aware of the main universe's existence
>Blastaar shows up in Nova's movie, his true goal is to conquer the universe and militarize it to defeat the Annihilation Wave
>Ant Man 3's post credits scene introduces the Fantastic Four, who in turn have their own movie and imply that there's some terrifying shit in the Negative Zone
>Captain Marvel 2 has The Brood show up, have it be implied that they're working for Annihilus or some shit
>Doctor Strange 2 has Strange imply something BIG is coming in the future in a post credits scene
>Nova 2 ends with a post credits scene of Captain Marvel or someone like BRB standing on an alien planet at the edge of the universe, staring in horror at a portal to the Negative Zone in the sky that's starting to grow bigger
>Annihilation movie starts with the full realization of how fucking big the Annihilation Wave is, with it blotting out the sky, and Carol/Rich getting their shit pushed in before Annihilus even shows up due to the sheer numbers

I suppose they'll do Annihilation at some point, but first they have to introduce DR DOOM, Galactus and Magneto

>dr doom and magneto
why?

because they are big players in the crossovers. so I suppose that at first they'll do that, maybe like Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy 1 or maybe giving them their own movie as villains

Doom and Magneto have nothing to do with Annihilation.

1 reason it was so good

Kang makes the most sense

This.

I think they'll go next with Genosha or Asteroid M, Doomwars and the first Galactus movie, to reuse these 3 in other movies, I could be wrong ofc, from there they can do other things like more Skrulls Kang or Annihilus, anyhow I think that the next long villains will be the Celestials

They don't, but when has that stopped MCU from doing things unlike the comics?

>It turns out Thanos didn't truly destroy the stones, but that some of them were sent to other dimensions
>Annihilus gets the Power, Soul and Mind Stones
>He starts using the Power Stone to destroy planets ala Galactus
imagine

Kang or Immortus

Wait a second, since Thanos destroyed the gems, isn't their main timeline doomed, like sextuplely doomed?

No. the point the bald bitch was trying to make is they needed the stones between 2012 and 2018 to stop someone, which is why they couldn't leave.

Controversial opinion but i think they shouldn't do Galactus as a big cosmic threat, like at all, have him show up in FF, maybe have him be the main villain in a solo Silver Surfer movie, but don't have him be the new big bad, he's just way too similar to the mcu version of Thanos
>purple
>pretty passive most of the time
>his elite squad is a group of people coming from planets he has threatened
>at least one of his liutenants betrays him (Gamora for Thanos, Surfer for Galactus)
The only way i could see Galactus working is if they did some crazy shit like cast Will Ferrell to play him, like some anons discussed in a thread a long time ago. Overall, Annihilus is just a much better choice.

Its going to be the Beyonder. Secret War is gonna be the next big Avenger movie in like 6 years

They should really just do an Annihilation Phase and make a bunch of standalone movies for different parts of it, like Conquest for Ultron.

Secret Wars should be the bookend of the third saga, like Phase 9.

Could the next storyline be secret wars?

It's gonna be Secret Empire, Civil War 2, and Secret Wars all at the same time.

How do you even build up Secret Wars and Beyonder. He literally just appears