Shows Ending

We need to use "It Was Better Than The Voltron Ending" as a backhanded compliment more often.

It really is an excellent burn.

Attached: voltron.png (670x370, 89K)

Star VS's ending was a disaster, but yeah, to be fair, is way better than the Voltron one.

You got a point OP

Quick rundown on Voltron's ending?

Allura dies, Lance becomes a farmer (because spics can't have other job apparently), Shiro gets married with so rando,

did Shiro turn out to be gay?

they did it for woke points, but technically, yes

Yeah, since people complained that his first boyfriend turns out to be dead and also an average viewer might not even be able to tell they were supposed to be a couple, they add an ending where Shiro finally gets back in the kitchen like first boyfriend wants and settles down with husband.

Attached: shiro wedding.jpg (750x422, 30K)

>Lance becomes a farmer (because spics can't have other job apparently)
That's a fucking reach and you know it. The characters races don't matter in the story, all that shit is just the fans projecting

got damn it, he was my favorite character if you can even call it that since I only watched the pilot movie and dismissed the show after the fart joke

You where wise, after s3 the whole thing became a clusterfuck.

Absolutely no one liked the ending, it was kind of hilarious seeing the shitstorm go down.

I like using "Aw man the show got GoT."

Except the Voltron ending was actually good. The hate for it make no sense.

>Voltron ending
>Good

Attached: 1558068149150.png (464x720, 525K)

It's actually nice. I don't know what there is with people, but Voltron was never a shipping show. It was about a Space-Politic Opera with giant Robots and quite well done with that.

user I’m sorry but I still haven’t seen the last three episodes. I’m simply did not fucking care.
And I was on board the whole way up to it. What the shit.

>Allura dies and none of the team try to save her like they did for Shiro
>Lance becomes a farmer and jacks off onto Allura’s favourite flowers all day
>Shiro marries a literal who and retires instead of peacefully exploring like he wanted
>Keith fucks off to space and leaves his found family to be UNESCO
>Hunk goes back to the kitchen
>I completely forgot what happened to Pidge
>everybody gathers in front of Allura’s grave to take selfies

The lions leave forever so Pidge starts work on building Vehicle Voltron.

They finally went with Allurance and it was everything every shipper could ever want.

Then in the last 2 minutes they kill Allura.

>Quick rundown on Voltron's ending?

The villain fails in her attempt to find a reality in the multiverse where she can reunite with her dead family.

Bitter, she destroys every reality in the multiverse.

And then Allura goes "oh, with my magic I can restore those infinite timelines. I can rebuild an entire multiverse. From scratch. I can totally do that. Sorry for never mentioning I had that kind of power, and sorry for never showing anything like a billionth of that kind of power."

And she does.

The biggest deus ex machina in all of fiction? Very possibly.

The writers have said they didn't intend for the ships Pidge was building to be vehicle Voltron. They were just throwing stuff at the wall, going "Pidge... does engineer stuff..." and it happened to look like something calling back to classic Voltron. But it was unintentional.

Game of Throne's ending was bad, but it was bettern than the Voltron Ending.

The weird thing is the multiverse crisis ending does have buildup to it and yet the execution still feels rushed.

That's true, that's true. Man, this helps me feel better about GoT's ending. Could've been shittier.

You know, let Shiro marry the prison warden Galra dude for all I fucking care (at least they have matching robo arms and a pet together...) but the first thing you mentioned still pisses me off the most, especially since it also came about because--

>Haggar got every goddamn thing she wanted.

FFS, she causes destruction and death on UNIVERSAL scales, everyone in the fucking show is too late to stop her from pulling that shit off because contrivance, is dealt a wonderful BTFO moment after getting what she thinks will make her happy... and one bigass robot battle later, none of that matters because she *still* gets to go to ghost land with her husband and son waiting for her as Allura for some reason thinks she's gotta sacrifice her own ass to make this all right.

Something went wrong at some point during Season 7 and 8's progression. I even *liked* the Gameshow filler episode just because the voice actors were clearly having fun with it, but it still feels like they decided to use their limited time to showcase the wrong things leading to a conclusion that suffered for it.

The writing was all over the place though.

I don't care if Haggar got to go to heaven with her loved ones because initially it looked like they were saying that the weird energy stuff had corrupted her. If they changed that later to be all "actually no, she was just bad" and then gave her a semi-happy ending, then I don't give a fuck, because it's hard to care in the face of major inconsistency.

It even sounds somehow more horrible than Whorra, which share the same shit tier creators. Good thing I dropped this crap after season 3 with feminist evil prince and that shoehorned replacement of the lion pilots to homage the "original" show.

SO, what was the voltron ending anyways? i stopped watching after they beat the first bad guy

>Wakfu S3 ended on a cliffhanger
>The season wasn't even that good

Attached: 1404002066977.jpg (504x403, 28K)