Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!k2gyDCqQ!PnOfpikhZKmHCoHlj_sfmw
youtube.com/watch?v=6EzRLmBSmh4
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RATBURN IS GAY

The number of times Arthur is taking it up the ass by Ratburn

PISSSSSS

7s and 8s were always the most painful to calculate. 9s are piss easy by comparison.

Once I learned about the finger trick it pissed me off

Just x5/10 +/- x2

tell me so i can be pissed off now too

if you put your finger in your ass you cum harder

We don't have cake in cock flavor, Ratburn

FILTHY DICKS.. I MEAN FIFTY SIX

BUT SHIT IT WAS 99 CENTS

>Wow kid you're a real fucking deadbeat

mega.nz/#F!k2gyDCqQ!PnOfpikhZKmHCoHlj_sfmw

SIX IN A ROW
youtube.com/watch?v=6EzRLmBSmh4

I'M GAY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: fgo4Vy6.jpg (472x519, 64K)

~oh mr Ratburn oooh

Attached: arthur.jpg (1005x3962, 1.25M)

That's some weirdly fluid animation for this show.

And to think people had the nerve to say Mr. Ratburn being gay came out of nowhere.

Daily reminder that Ratburn went gay for wedding cake.

>People thinking how he was a pedophile is the same as people thinking he was gay.

Attached: 1507507893409.png (200x238, 57K)

I GOTTA SHIT REAL FUCKING BAD

7 x 8 = 56
5 6 7 8

no way

>we live in a world where it's canon that Mr. Ratburn knows what cock tastes like

>What's 4 times 9
>Raise both hands and look at your fingers
>Drop the fourth finger from the left
>3 on left, 6 on right
>36

You got it right!

Fifty dicks.

holy... shit. is that from this show?
Okay Arthur, we're even for the gay thing.

Nah I saw it online at some point, it'd be more useful if I didn't bring my TI-84 and 89 with me everywhere for just such eventualities

ah okay, I learned my multipl8s from Schoolhouse Rock videos my mom bought. Fuckton better than anything school ever did for me, which was mostly "not teach multiples at all, and then one day start testing you on how quickly you can rattle them off"
unfortunately the video for 9 was unmemorable and lacked a catchy bit about the 9 multiples. fortunately, it's not hard to memorize them since they all have digits that add up to 9.

he was playing the deep con all along

Honestly, thinking about the fact that Ratburn is gay always brings me back to this episode.

It probably shouldn't bother me as much as it does. But the fact is that either:
1) He knew his fiance for less than a year before getting hitched
2) His boyfriend wasn't willing to take him in for a bit

Like, either way, the situation seems kinda fucked up.

I can see how people think its obvious but I was always under the impression he was just weird/German

Attached: 6CB66958-BD13-436E-9BE2-258F5FE6D775.jpg (750x718, 587K)

Guys, the easiest way to so this is by multiplying one side by 2, and dividing the other side, keep repeating that,and then it is just a ×2 question

Only if you go deep in.

>>the accent
>male teacher
>works with kids
he was always gay his character is literally camp

>Mr. Ratburn, you got me banned!

Attached: AL.png (635x560, 448K)

No one cares.

>has no friends
>invites his students and their parents

Kinda sad.

Arthur's parents let him in their house for like a month when his house got destroyed

dude is a fucking amazing teacher I can see him being friends with his students' parents

You can't use Alabama as an example anymore, except for how stupid and ridiculous those people are.

Absolutely seething

Really? I thought California was most Americans' punching bag. It always tops the "least favorite state" national polls, and their State Assembly passes a lot of ridiculous stuff.

doesnt matter the typical sterotype of anything below north america is a fat and dumb
same with english theyre ugly crude and have a bad teeth of which i am none

I don't know but I do know you're a faggot.

read catcher in the rye bro

Nah most states are jealous of California, not even califagian I hate them but I know my hate isn't the type of hate most have for them since their hate is just envy

fair enough

Well it's major cities are literal shitholes

>jealous of California

ha many just want California to stop exporting their shitty culture to other states because they are fucked up.

>Gays are bad
>Incest is okay
Explain yourself rednecks?

youre asking what most people have beenn asking since the late 50s
'murrica baby

Apparently Alabama does

Incest is only taboo because of the very minute possibility of birth defects which only increase in occurrence if the family has a history of a recessive gene that cause such defects, which can also occur in unrelated mating pairs.

Homosex is just degeneracy.

Honestly that's the most unrealistic shit about all of this. Your teacher inviting you to their wedding. I have only been invited to one of those weddings and that's because my teacher was marrying a professor that is best friend with my parents, who are also professors.

Uh... 19?

Attached: meow thinking.jpg (519x426, 50K)

YA SEETHE

Now that is some common core bullshit.

>stop exporting their shitty culture
you say that like everyone isn't indulging in that culture

UR A GENIUS

>Jealous
I like having drinking water

is any major city anywhere *not* a shithole?
>and don't mention Tokyo

Lets play a game. The bait game.
The winner becomes the honorary libtard.

Attached: thisisbait[1].png (625x626, 66K)

It's also pretty unrealistic they all happily showed up. You know in real life, even in more liberal areas, there would be at least a few parents who'd refuse to take their kids to attend their teacher's gay wedding.

Even as a kid, I fucking hated wedding and would do everything in my willpower to back out, even purposely fell from a tree and broke my arm. In fact, I got so desperate I eventually learned how to vomit through sheer willpower.

Isn't the guy he married the owner of a pie shop or something. Sounds real fishy to me

>Hey faggot. Woof.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Seethe harder, roastie.

>Arthur's parents let him in their house for like a month when his house got destroyed

it's actually frightening how much access and authority ratburn had over Arthur.

I DON'T WANNA BE TOLD TO FUCK GIRLS
I JUST GOTTA FUCK MEN EACH AND EVERY DAY
I DON'T WANNA BE TOLD THAT I'M GAY
PEOPLE LIKE THE DICK OCCASIONALLY
GIRLS ON THE SIDE MAKE THE AREA GRAY

Oh Son, you're gay and that's final. Now help me fondle these turkey's assholes.

56, now quick, what isn't fucking supposed to go inside the anus Mr. Ratburn?

>Binky aggressively scours The_Donald looking for drumpf cringe to screencap for Chapo

What? He’s clearly Asian

How is that a valid equation?!

Attached: Staton What.jpg (640x480, 97K)

>dude is a fucking amazing teacher
I thought they all hated him?

I figured out 9s were just an elevator. 9 to 90 is just counting up and down 0/9 respectively. 1/8,2/7,etc.

If the episode was about him getting married to his sister there would be a public holiday in Alabama for them to watch the episode in theatres for free.

At least that wouldn't be gay.

>u don't liek gays so u liek incest

Roasties still mad about the abortion ban, huh?

Attached: DWQsKa1VoAAuh7j.jpg (911x561, 90K)

You know this is bad for guys too right?

No, because I don't associate with ruined women.

I hate math

I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the fact that Yea Forums predicted Rayburn’s faggotry by almost 13 years, or realizing the reaction pic of the sea captain from tintin is that old.

>implying anyone on r/CTH ever unironically uses the word Drumpf or any other cute bullshit word made up by a libtard
YIKES and very bluepilled.

Every fetish follows the rule: m/m = gay. So yes, there are gay pedos, screw your magical thinking. They target little boys. Family Guy's Mr Herbert is a funny example of one. Why do people act like non-adults have no gender? Is it because a LOT of male pedophiles actually do target little boys, and to acknowledge them as gay is a stain upon the gay and lesbian community?

>or any other cute bullshit word
chud
post hog
ect.

I thought those were coined by Matt?

Nigel Ratburn punched the alarm clock and proceeded to get out of the bed, anxious to start another day of teaching at Lakewood Elementary school. Just under two years ago, this nearly proved to not be the case. Nigel had gotten a love letter from one of his students, a kid named Alan Powers, known as "The Brain", one of the smartest students in his class. After rejecting the boy's advances the first time, he gave in the very next time, and thankfully, it never went any further than kissing. Nigel knew what he was doing was wrong morally, spiritually, and legally, and he was prepared to accept the consequences of his actions. Until Alan's parents barged in and told Brain to confess to everything. Nigel was able to keep his job, but the memories of those two weeks still haunted him from time to time.

He counted his blessings that nobody knew about what he and Alan did. He never told the principal, his students, his fellow co-workers, nor the school board. The man was not religious, so he never told any pastor, nor did he pray to any deity at all. If it was found out that he had gotten involved with one of his students, the consequences would be very severe. He would lose his job, he would be sentenced to a prison term, and if he happened to come across the wrong people in prison, he would possibly be killed. And if he survived prison, he would be a lifetime sex-offender, never allowed to be around kids for the rest of his life.

Every since the incident, Nigel was very squeamish about getting involved in any sort of relationship. He was a decent enough looking teacher, but he rarely, if ever, went out on dates. It wasn't that he didn't like women, he just didn't care to date anyone at this point in his life. As far as his career, he was a very successful teacher, closing in on his 20th year of teaching at Lakewood Elementary. He started as a fourth grade teacher, and eventually became a sixth grade teacher. He had received teacher of the year for his work in helping his students succeed during the last school year. He had a lot of respect from the parents and his colleagues in Elwood City, and was hoping to teach for 20 more years. As far as Alan, last he heard, transferred to another school and was continuing to excel and make the grade. Due to the respect that he had gained in the community, he decided to remain silent about his short affair with one of his former pupils.

As Ratburn put on his suit and tie, giving himself a once-over before he proceeded out the door. The sun was rising over the horizon on the beautiful early spring morning. The snow had melted off the trees, and the temperature was supposed to be in the mid 60s, just like a spring day should be. As Nigel Ratburn set foot into his car, proceeding on his way to Lakewood Elementary, it seemed like a normal day, in which Ratburn would arrive, teach the class, and go home at the end of the day.

But as Nigel would later find out, and if you keep reading this story, this day would be the worst day of his life. It is said that karma can turn around and strike whenever it sees fit...

Elwood City Police detective Maryann Tucker walked into the office, manila folder consisting of files in one hand and coffee in the other. She had been on the force for ten years, and a detective for four. She was in her mid 40s, but looked like she was ten years younger. It helped that she worked out constantly and took great care of her skin. She had dealt with special cases before, but nothing like this. In a way, it was almost laughable, because she did not believe that the man would be involved in something like this.

She walked into the police chief's office, sat down in the open seat, and set the manila folder on the desk. Sitting by her was police chief, a bulldog named Mason, a deputy from the Beaver County Sheriff's Department, and Dateline NBC correspondent and "To Catch A Predator" host Chris Hansen.

"These are the files that Perverted-Justice we have on Nigel Ratburn." said the detective.

"So Nigel Ratburn, a nearly 20 year teacher at an elementary school, has been involved in these obscene chats with a 13 year old boy?" asked Chris Hansen pensively.

"Affirmative. We have his chat log, which is 100+ pages long, and some photos of himself that he sent to a perverted justice decoy." the detective replied.

The police chief and the sheriff each took a look through that Nigel Ratburn (screenname PuppetMaster2007) chat log, and their faces scrunched up in anger.

"This man used his position of power to try to inflict abuse on someone he thought was 13. That is completely unacceptable." added the police chief, shaking his head in disgust.

"We have to get this man off the streets as soon as possible, but we have to do it very tactfully, so that the kids don't get traumatized by the teacher's arrest." replied the detective.

Over the next hour or so, the detective, the sheriff, the police chief, and Hansen all discussed how to confront the teacher. The group wanted to move in and out, but were concerned that either some parents would try to interfere in the arrest and try to aid his escape, due to his status in the community. They were also worried if the local news crew would get wind of the story, since Dateline NBC was a very popular TV show.

The Elwood City Police Department contacted the principal, Herb Haney, to let them know that the Dateline NBC crew would be coming to the school. The chief explained that one of the teachers was being questioned for his sexual chat. At first, Haney denied it, saying that it wasn't true. But the police chief explained in more detail about Ratburn's chat online, and Haney granted permission, but said that the camera crew was not allowed to come in until after the last of the students had left the building, which would be around 3:30pm. Chris Hansen and the rest of the Dateline crew took off towards the school, with one police unit from Elwood City and an unmarked squad car from the Sheriff's Office, to attract as little attention as possible.

Chris Hansen walked into Lakewood Elementary, signed in, then proceeded to Nigel Ratburn's room, with the Dateline NBC cameraman trailing behind. The school is pretty much empty, as the school had an early dismissal at 2:30pm, and there were no after-school conferences that day. Nigel Ratburn had just finished packing up, and was prepared to head out the door to grade the tests that the students had taken early in the day, and to enjoy the following day off. He was totally caught off guard for what came next...

"Hello, sir, how are you doing?" asked Chris Hansen, walking into room 37.

Nigel Ratburn looks up in shock. "I'm okay. Who are you?" he asks.

"I need you to have a seat over there on that stool for me." replies Hansen.

"No, what's going on here? What is this about?" asks Ratburn.

"I'll tell you everything that's going on, but first I need you to have a seat." replied Hansen. "We have a lot to talk about, you and I."

"So what's happening?" asked Chris Hansen, shaking the hand of the teacher.

Nigel shook the interviewer's hand back, then asked: "What are you doing here? Who is this guy filming me?" pointing to the cameraman behind him.

"I need to talk to you about some things." replied Hansen. "Do you know that you were caught online having an explicit conversation with a boy who told you he was 13?" asked Hansen.

"Sir, I don't like where this is going, and I want you to leave my classroom. What I say in my own house is a matter of free speech and none of your business." replied Ratburn defensively.

"It's one thing to express free speech, but it's another thing to have an inappropriate chat with a boy who is 13 years old." countered Hansen. "No, sir-I need you to sit down. I have some more questions to ask you." Nigel felt like it was a waste of time, but remained seated anyway, because he didn't know if the man was law enforcement, a TV reporter, or the boy's father.

"Nigel, this is very serious stuff we're talking about. Do you know that what you did violates Pennsylvania law and you could get in serious trouble?" Hansen continued.

Upon hearing those words, the 40 year old teacher was stunned, as if he was struck by lightning. He hung his head in shame, sweating rather profusely. Hansen showed Ratburn the explicit parts of his chat and proceeded to ask about the more graphic parts of the chat.

"What do you think should happen to you?" asked Hansen incredulously.

"I should go to some sort of sex rehab or something. I'm not a pervert, I swear to God."

"Rehab?"

"Yes. I've been dealing with a lot of stress in my life, with teaching and stuff, and learning lesson plans."

"I understand, but that's no excuse to have a sexual chat with a thirteen year old boy, is it?" asked Hansen. The teacher doesn't reply.

"You know this isn't a good look, right?" asked Hansen, preparing to wrap up the interview.

"I gave into some really lustful urges that I had, and I feel really remorseful for my actions. I really love my job, and I love my students. I don't want to lose my job over this. I will do whatever it takes, if it means that I have to be monitored for a period of time." said Ratburn.

"Do you watch TV, Nigel?" Hansen inquired curiously.

"No. Not at all," Ratburn replied. "There's so much stupid programs on it these days I just barely watch the thing. Is this going to be recorded? Who are you?"

"My name's Chris Hansen and I'm a reporter with Dateline NBC, and we're doing a story on adults who try to meet young kids on the internet. Now if there's anything you want to say, we'd love to hear it, otherwise, you're free to leave."

Nigel starts to cry a little bit, but, next, he reacts like an animal that is backed into a corner would properly react. "Please turn the cameras off. I don't want my face on television." replied Ratburn.

No final decisions have been made. You're free to walk out the door." said Hansen.

"You can't do this to people. You can't barge into my classroom and shove a camera in my face. If you air this on TV, I'll sue." Ratburn replied angrily.

Exactly.
1 8
2 7
3 6
4 5
5 4
6 3
7 2
8 1

For a man who said he was innocent, he sure acted defensively. Nevertheless, the man shielded his face from the camera and proceed to walk out the door. Nigel was initially relieved that what he thought was a silly facade was over and that he could go home and get to work on grading the tests from earlier in the day, but the moment he stepped outside, he was greeted by two plain-clothes police officers.

"Drop your belongings and put your hands behind your back." said one of the officers. He felt the silver cuffs snap around his wrists, then after being frisked, he was led by the arm by one of the police officers to an unmarked police car. While walking to the car, the police officer read him his Miranda rights.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..." read the officer from the Miranda card. Once his rights were read, Ratburn was seated in the car and driven to the police station.

Nigel Ratburn sat handcuffed in the interrogation room without his sport coat, his belongings, and his dignity. The already long day had just gotten longer. He knew what he was doing was wrong, yet he ignored the obvious reparations and continued to do it anyway, and now he was paying the consequences. He stared up at the gray wall in the interrogation room, and put his head down, nearly in tears. But moments later, the female detective came in the room. Nigel gave out the mandatory info such as name, address, etc., but he did not waive his rights.

"Can I please have an attorney?" the man asked quietly.

"I'm sorry, could you speak up a little?" asked the detective nicely.

"I would like to have an attorney present, please." replied Nigel again.

"Okay. That won't be a problem." replied the detective.

"What's next?" he asks.

"You will be transported to the Elwood County Jail, and tomorrow morning, you will see a judge, and he will set your bail." said the detective.

"Oh God." Nigel said, putting his head down, still handcuffed.

The detective stood the handcuffed Nigel up, and led him outside. Nigel hung his head, averting the camera in front of him. He was then placed in the police van, which dropped him off at the Elwood City Jail. There, he was fingerprinted, given the jailhouse uniform, and locked in a cell until the next morning with four other inmates, who thankfully didn't hear about the man's charges.

The following story that night was a main headline in not just the small city, but the surrounding Pittsburgh area. The local television affiliates had extensive coverage of the arrest of the teacher. Some of the local townsfolk were upset, hurt, and a couple were in denial, saying that the teacher was completely innocent, regardless of the evidence against him and his arrest on national television.

Ratburn isn't an asian na- oh, I see what you did there.

The next day, at 8:30 am, Nigel was brought in front of Judge T. Wallace, one of the most feared judges in the state of Pennsylvania. As Nigel walked up to the stand, the judge gave him a particularly icy stare, as did a couple of the inmates that were caught in the same Elwood City sting.

"Nigel Charles Ratburn." said the gray haired judge, peering down his glasses at the man.

"Yes, your honor?" replied Ratburn.

"You are charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious acts against a minor due to your online chat, which is a 3rd degree felony under Pennsylvania law, which carries a maximum of up to five years in prison if convicted. How do you plead?" asked the judge.

"Not guilty." replied Ratburn.

"Your bond is set at $50,000 with no 10 percent eligibility. Your next court date is Friday at 11am." The judge said.

Once Nigel was finished, he used the phone call that he was granted to call a defense attorney to work out a payment plan for his bond, asking the attorney to do everything he can to fight for him.

Ratburn posted bail an hour later, and was granted his temporary freedom.

Nigel drove off to his house, relieved to be out of the jail, which was a hellhole. Once he got inside, he made some food, then got to work on grading some of the papers. He was convinced that he would be acquitted of the charges against him and that he would keep his job.

Word did eventually get out about Nigel's actions, and as a result, he got quite a few threatening voicemails because of his arrest that eventually made national headlines.

Principal Herb Haney e-mailed him, asking him to come in the very next day. Nigel figured that if he could trust anyone besides his attorney, it would be Herb Haney, his colleague for almost twenty years. Ratburn would tell Haney that what happened was a big misunderstanding, Haney would threaten to hit Dateline NBC and the Beaver County Sheriff's Office with a multi-million dollar lawsuit, which would lead to the eventual end of the show, and what he felt would be his rightful exoneration.

Nigel Ratburn didn't get a lot of sleep, because the charges against him weighed heavily on his mind. What if nobody believed him? What if people believed that he was a sick pervert? What if he was convicted and sent away for a long time? What would he say to his students, if he was able to even address them? What would he say to his colleagues? He was also worried that someone would come to his house and try to hurt or kill him.

The very next morning, Nigel Ratburn got up and drove to the school. He had eventually gotten so many death threats on his voicemail that he turned the thing off. He played this scenario in his head, and hoped that Principal Haney would be willing to hear the man out. As he walked in the front door, nearly every eye turned toward his way was that of disgust and anger. Nevertheless, Nigel ignored their silence and proceeded to the principal's office. The door was open, which meant that the principal was in his office.

"Good morning, Herb. How are you doing today?" asked Ratburn.

"Get out." replied Herb Haney coldly, staring at the man as if he was expecting him.

"Herb, it was a setup. I'm completely-"

"I don't want to hear it. You are a disgusting freak, you know that?" asked Haney, rightfully pissed.

"Herb, that man barged into my classroom with falsified allegations." replied Ratburn defensively.

"Nigel. I heard about the chat. GET OUT." said Herb pointing to the door in front of him.

Nigel laughs nervously. "Come on, Herb, do you really believe everything you hear on-" Herb Haney grabs the man by his collar, in no mood to talk to, let alone be in the same room with a man he once considered one of his best colleagues. The other teachers looked at the men through the window in pure disgust.

"Listen to me, you fucking pedophile. You have thirty seconds to get out or I will call the police and have your ass hauled off in handcuffs. Do you hear me?" he asked through gritted teeth.

Nigel responded, nodding slowly, then walked out the door.

"Don't drop the soap." one of Ratburn's former co-workers replied snidely.

Nigel proceeded out of the building, head down. He had feared that he would lose his job due to his actions, and Herb Haney would not even hear him out. Nigel then sat in his car, tears running down his face at his horrible mistakes. Why did he enter the chatroom that day, knowing it was a setup? Why did he throw almost 20 years of his career away? Now he had no job, basically no friends, and depending on the charges, his next "house" would be a 6 by 8 jail cell.

He got home, kicking off his shoes, and just laid on the couch, too depressed to move and too depressed to turn off the TV that was showing Steve Wilkos yelling at a guy who was accused of molesting his daughter. Ratburn shuddered in fear, then fell asleep, anxious and worried about the future. He had not gotten enough sleep over the past two days, and was hoping to prove his innocence, but things would go from bad to worse in a heartbeat for the already disgraced teacher.

uh PENIS! I mean gobbling cock! Packing fudge!

[spoilers]Fifty six?

Later in the afternoon when Nigel got up and was sipping tea, watching a TV show about puppet making, there was a loud pounding on the door.

"Who could that be?" he wondered curiously. He peeked through the eyehole and saw two detectives at the door. The same detectives that arrested him two days ago.

"Police department, open up." Ratburn's eyes widened in horror as he opened the door. The two police officers grabbed him and placed him under arrest almost immediately.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" asked Ratburn.

"Nigel Ratburn, you are under arrest for the sexual assault of a minor." said the female detective, leading him away roughly by the arm.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

The amount of dicks Ratburn takes every week

Notice anything about the writers?

Attached: arthur_writers.png (1850x345, 45K)

>Teacher invites students to watch a big event in their lives

It's not so unusual.

Attached: AP8601281739.jpg (620x465, 31K)

>It always tops the "least favorite state" national polls

Huh?

Attached: Untitled.png (1300x988, 360K)

>Hirsch
No joke, is he related to Alex Hirsch? Because Alex has been blowing up the Arthur gay thing on Twitter non-stop and it would make sense if he is.

YOu've seen the ytp too?

holy hell this is a wierd read, thanks duderuski.

I thought that was New Jersey?

>caring about Alabama

Attached: 1557958036460.jpg (541x567, 24K)

Nah. They were scared of him when he first became their teacher because they heard all these rumors about him being super strict and though. But as the show went on they realized that he's actually really chill outside of work and they end up genuinely appreciating him as a teacher.

Did Artur’s dad sleep with one eye open while Ratburn stayed over? I can bet Ratburn left the door cracked and slept with one butthole open, for any midnight snack.

Get out of here, projared. Go back to your scandal.

... did some user legit write a gay Arthur fanfic in tjis thread? Dude, go do something less exhausting.

Oh no, he touched his cereal. Now Arthur's gonna catch the gay.

>2019
wtf, they still make arthur?

>Did Artur’s dad sleep with one eye open while Ratburn stayed over?
He lives with that psychopath DW, he always sleeps with one eye open

Why do I get the feeling they only surveyed people from New York and California in this and that they just voted for the other?

Because you don't want to admit the truth that just because you hate something, that doesn't reflect the majority?

absolute state of USA

American education

Europoors go back to your /ck/ containment threads

>Autists not getting the joke
European education

butthurt amerishart

Fuck off

le epic comeback
owned the yanks XD

I really need to rewatch this show.

Attached: bully fetish.png (394x541, 26K)

>Mudkips
good times

Get the fuck outta my house ratburn

I believe that depends entirely on whether the square root of any two sides of an isosceles triangle are equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Holden was the real gay one, thinking a friendly head pat means his former teacher wants to rape him.

Attached: Futurama_roberto.png (480x371, 12K)

A I D S

Underrated

>It always tops the "least favorite state" national polls
It doesn't.
>ha many just want California to stop exporting their shitty culture to other states because they are fucked up.
And I'm pretty sure Califags want people to stop sending their homeless people there.

We want it to be gay though.

Good

Who the fuck would be jealous of Commiefornia, they're something like 40% beaner, their crime rate is through the roof, their drought is eternal at this point, and their economy is on the verge of collapse. Honestly I just feel bad for all the poor central valley farmers and Yreka rednecks.

Reminder no one really came when this came out until it made the news and anyone arguing about politics is a brigader from another board who doesn't care about animation

That's because the majority of people live in New York and California, dumbass. You think they were surveying people from Georgia, or South Dakota? If you do then you're a retard.

I think I get what he's saying, but it's still bullshit
You end up calculating more than you need to
He's saying for 7 you just subtract 2 to make it 5 and then continue with multiplication and then multiple 2 by the same amount and add it
Same thing for 8, but add 2 the subtract later

Just use a calculator

WHERE ARE THESE LYRICS FROM
DO YOU HAVE THE BIRTHDAY ALBUM BECAUSE HE FUCKING DELETED THAT TOO

PBS would cancel a show that’s actually liked. They aren’t morons like other networks.

Are you happy you're being represented?

>not a peep from the CENSORSHIP IS THE DEATH OF FREE SPEECH crowd
Hilarious

Attached: 1558484561757.png (1067x1632, 811K)

Easy with that victim complex, champ.

Mr. Ratburn likes his homework as he likes his men...hard.

oh boy

>That episode where DW catches Ratburn molesting Arthur and wants to be molested too but Ratburn's only into boys so DW runs crying to Muffy and Francine and they decide to stage a protest against sexist teachers

based tripfag

made me think there was finally another undiscovered missing episode found tho.

kek

It's not censorship, it's refusing to let taxpayer dollars push a specific point of view on a children's channel. You can't (or at least shouldn't be able to) push a specific political view with money taken by compulsion from everyone. This is also the main argument against allowing social media companies to censor or promote specific views, they have recieved so many government subsidies they by rights should be taxpayer-owned utilities, or at least bound to a hands off approach to content if they want to keep the legal protections of a platform and not be liable for individual content as a publisher.

Jesus christ...
The fact I never knew this proves that it's my time to go.

Attached: 1466291485602.gif (500x300, 996K)

>implying we wouldn't make gay/pedo jokes about anybody

>refusing to promote a sexuality that produces 21.5x more child sexual predators per capita than straight people to children
>stupid and ridiculous
Ok California.

>ruined women
what?

Attached: high.png (291x289, 2K)

I would call someone who conceived a child, then murdered it by having it shop-vac'd out of their pussy pretty ruined for me, but maybe you just have really low standards.

maybe your standards are too high

I think it's more you just don't associate with women

FUCK

Attached: loss.webm (250x150, 663K)

>its not censorship, its just censorship
Based (and redpilled)

Attached: 1558486902354.png (558x450, 250K)

The delivery on this one is so good.

>Um sweetie Facebook is a PRIVATE company they’re allowed to decide what they want on their websWHAT THE FUCK SHIT FUCK HOW DARE A PRIVATE COMPANY NOT SHOW A GAY RAT GET MARRIED AAAAAAAAAA

I agree dude censorship is the way to go

>it's refusing to let taxpayer dollars push a specific point of view on a children's channel.
"Gay people are normal and should have the same rights as us" isn't a political view unless you're a retarded incel.
In fact you retarded nigger, NOT airing the episode IS pushing a political point of view.

>dude airing the episode is pushing a political opinion i dont like
>so they shouldnt air the episode, thereby pushing a political opinion that i do like
you are a clown

Attached: 1321.png (341x372, 187K)

>The state that can't keep human feces off the streets thinks is telling us all what to do.

Alabama had “anti-sodomy” laws until 2003.

Think about that. In your lifetime it was illegal to get a blowjob or buttfuck in Alabama. Why are you surprised that they’re backwards?

How is that backwards?

Because the kind of sex people enjoy isn’t the business of the government

>lmao I hate degeneracy guys do I fit in yet? XD

That's not a very nice thing to say about your mother.

Come on now, everyone was giving OneAngryGamer shit when he said it was a good idea

Which is a good thing. Its nice to call people out on their hypocrisy when they start defending censorship.

What the fuck am I reading

And is that all there is?

I can't wait for Trump to gas you trannies

I attended my first grade teacher's wedding. She invited the whole class to attend.

PBS stands for Public Broadcasting Service

>One Angry Incel

Attached: 1558499580758.png (542x542, 182K)

9*x is easy though and I am shit at math. It's the x*10 minus the x.

That's pretty clever.

>Who the fuck would be jealous of Commiefornia
california is often romanticized in media, conveniently ignoring the shantytown-esque residential areas less than a mile away
then again this sharp change in economic status can be seen in my state (texas) too. i guess america is just fucked in that regard

How many damn weddings were you obligated to go to as a kid? I'm 27 and have only gone to three; two of those as an adult.

Proof?

That's not very civil.

I finally understand all those creepy pictures of him with cake eating captions now.

>implying you're not gay

Attached: implying.png (800x600, 751K)

Funniest thread I've seen in ages.

>Gay people by existing are forcing politics down our childrens' throats!

Is it gay if I'm only fucking rats?

Then what is it that you're doing if not that?
You are the anti censorship crowd my dude.

No shit, I think Alabama censoring the episode is a bad thing.

Except it isn't. Preventing a federally funded network from airing propaganda is not censorship, it's responsible stewardship. Federally funded programs should not forced their political viewpoints, PERIOD. There is no arguing this.

is Marc Brown okay with Mr Ratburn being gay?

>censorship isn't a bad thing
>censorship isn't censorship
You lost me

He's still an executive producer for the show and has defended the episode, so yes

>Meanwhile, Brown tells PEOPLE that he is “very disappointed” Alabama Public Television’s decision.

>“I’m really proud of that episode. And I will defend it to anybody who wants to talk about it,” Brown says.

>“Why shouldn’t their teacher marry another man? We all know people who are gay, who are trans, and it’s something that is socially acceptable. Why is there this discomfort that it takes a leap into our national media?” he adds. “I don’t want children or people who are different to feel excluded. That’s not the kind of world we want to live in. And we want children to be educated so they can see there’s not just one type of family. Everyone should feel represented. I think we did that with Arthur.”

So he's become another bluepilled cuck.

Yeah who would have thought the executive producer of a show would be okay with the content of the show.

Arthur used to be so redpilled too, wtf bros.

we need to go back, back to simpler times

>life is strange 2
You're being a hypocrite if you want to ban it fuck off accelerationist

>arthur gay episode
You're being a hypocrite if you want to ban it fuck off accelerationist

>every future lewd anime game released
Wtf this incest pedo shit needs to be banned. What do you mean I was for LiS2 pedo sex scene and gay episode in Arthur, these are not comparable fuck off

>every future lewd anime game released
THIS IS BONER CULTURE PERSONIFIED AND NEEDS TO BE KEPT FREE FROM CENSORSHIP, THE AUTHOR'S VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD
>gay shit
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Fixed that for ya

Attached: 1529090864371.png (611x653, 300K)

Richard Nixon was right

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

>Nixon hated hot pants
lmao

Shut the fuck up. Why the hell would I want children to be exposed to propaganda? Do homosexuals have a lower average IQ, and they cannot differentiate between those two situations? Holy fuck, you homosexuals sure have a narcissistic view of yourself, especially since homosexuality is not a valid identity, its a fetish. I guess that's to be expected when westerners praise "individual rights" to these ridiculous degree. the first red flag is that every homosexual is an open border far left dumbass.

Why would I want children to be exposed to a lifestyle, where most homosexuals have mental disorders, unhappy lives, high levels of cheating, unstable relationships, and co-morbid with other sexual deviance. After all, being homosexual isn't just enough, that's why you see things like orgies, and intentional spreading of STD. Why gay pride parades are fucking horrifying, and why pedophilic movements sure love to attach themselves to homosexual political movements.

Again, why the fuck would you expose children to this bullshit which idolizes homosexuality? That's a horrible thing to expose to children. I mean, imagine what happens when normal people are exposed to statistics on homosexuality. It can change their attitude because they realize they accepted homosexuality on a false premise. That homosexuals are equals,, they just love the same sex. You gonna expose them to pedophilia, whores, serial killers, trannies, and furries? Well yeah, its only a matter of time. You cannot morally justify this without also morally justifying exposing children to the rest.

There is a reason the only tolerable homosexuals are the conservatives ones who know to shut up about their sexual fetish. They know they are unpleasant, and that the majority of humanity would eliminate homosexuality from their children if they have the choice. But homosexuality probably isn't even genetics, more of a hormone/toxin type situation.

>reee gays reeee

>the first red flag is that every homosexual is an open border far left dumbass.
>There is a reason the only tolerable homosexuals are the conservatives ones who know to shut up about their sexual fetish
Whoa but you just said all gays are open border leftists

>showing that gays exist is propaganda
okay autismo
Do you even have kids?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-050236.png (1080x2340, 1.01M)

This clashes with my headcanon where he's a complete fucking dom in bed, I'm boycotting immediately

Isn't that what a powerbottom is?

I don't know why you're so upset, you won't have any kids to show this to anyway, virgin.

He was always like that, you goddamn teenager. God I wish I could ban all of you underaged zoomer faggots.

"I don't need to answer this. You're a fucking queer."

What happens next

California is shit (pic related). There's a reason more people are leaving than moving in. Expensive rent, tons of poverty, high taxes, terrible driving, tons of crazies and homeless, fucked infrastructure, etc.

The thing is normies who don't know better get fed a glamorized Hollywood version of it. They think it's just great weather, beaches, celebrities, tech, etc. from what they see on film/TV.

Attached: quality-of-life-by-us-state.png (1024x768, 103K)

>Colorado that high
>Ohio that low
>Delaware in the mid-range
>North Dakota #1
>Minnesota #2

Other than the fact that California is deserving of worst state, the rest of that list is absolute normie-tier.

t.calfornian

Attached: 1554914127890.gif (600x366, 822K)

>surveymonkey

>Alabama is higher than Hawaii
No fucking way, even with my state listed as #2 I think this is horseshit.

>the state full of no one
Fitting

where is all the gay ratburn porn
you'd think furries would be all over this but I guess having an old gay character means he's past "gay death" and no longer sexually attractive

really makes you wonder how homosexuals manage to convince people they're not pedophiles

Depends. Are they male rats?

What's that? I can't hear you over the fact you can't post images anymore without getting a copyright strike.

I love the fact I just learned Alabama made a fucking tantrum over this since its public broadcast cartoon.

That's just something Google said would happen because they don't want laws that make them pay royalties for hosting pirated content. They tried to make it sound like the law would ban your memes, but in reality it was Google saying they'd ban your memes because they don't want to pay for them - they only want to run ads and make money from them.

thread needs more molly

Attached: molly mcdonald lewd.png (1200x1600, 875K)

Someone get me the hell out of Alabama, please for fucks sake.

This state is the fucking worst, it's only saving grace for me was how simple it was to get my concealed carry permit, everything else is pants-on-head retarded.

I'm tired of all the fucking lifted trucks covered in mud, I'm tired of Christ himself tearing himself down from the nearest crucifix and hitting me with the cross whenever I even think about fapping, and I'm tired of all the sameface basic cunts who fill my Tinder feed from top to bottom making it impossible to find someone who DOESN'T need to be waist deep in pig shit, hunting rifle in one hand, her dad's cock in the other and a beer eneme just to feel validated.

And this fucking heat! Might not be TOO bad if the humidity wasn't always 100 fucking percent!

Send help!
Help me user Y. Mous, you're my only hope.

Attached: aoki4.jpg (313x483, 26K)

>Entirely based on environmental stuff, where more popular states will naturally have more pollution and the like
That's not "quality of life", that's a counter on which states are least populated by area

>it's only saving grace for me was how simple it was to get my concealed carry permit
Move to Texas, bro. Even if you're from one of the lesser Southern states, you can't be worse than all the Californiafags we're being flooded with.

If I go to Texas, I'll have to worry about the fucking Cartels all the time. It'd be pretty nice I think if it wasn't directly adjacent to bean hell.

Colorado is looking pretty good, though. Reasonable gun laws, comfortable (mostly) weather, gorgeous local, marijuana dispensaries, and Colorado will actually honor Alabama's CC permit, to my surprise.

Feelin' fine.

Ratburn is definitely a powerbottom