How would Bruce react if his son was gay?

How would Bruce react if his son was gay?

Attached: 0C2215D4-A399-4580-AF86-DD2F221C9D7E.jpg (500x392, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_Batman_franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=QUAXIMoZuBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wouldn't care.

Damian Wayne the straightest robin that haven’t became knight wing

/thread

Bats is oddly a devout Christian.

>Nightwing
>Straight.

>Bats is oddly a devout Christian.
Not after Catwoman left him during Tom king run.

I haven't read it. Did he give up religion?

Probably dissapointed a bit. He'd at least make him donate jizz to have some proper heirs. I think Bruce would be a bit old-fashioned.

Even Garth Ennis would laugh at someone becoming an atheist over their girlfriend leaving them. Wouldn’t dc be worried this would make Batman look pity? Especially when Batman friends with Wonder Woman and John Constantine.

Next issue after Catwoman left Batman during the bat wedding. Bruce Wayne told a woman at a jury he use to believe in god but not anymore.

Attached: 370BCC80-B5BA-42A3-BC2D-874B56FD6228.jpg (1987x3056, 3.2M)

How would Damian react to his father smoking poles?

Kek

>f-fuck you G*d, you stupid piece of... bitch... fucking... sheeeeiiiiiiiittttaaaaagghhhhhhSeliiinaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh

he'd be proud his son was fucking over talia by letting her shit genes die in jon's asshole

Attached: condescending batman.jpg (591x510, 54K)

Immediately attempt to not only emulate it, but do it better.

So, he’d get gangbanged.

>Damien is the top

Attached: 5efd1b8c9c277fdbc610aa0419c2094d.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>it's okay Damian, I'm also gay

rainbow batman motherfuckers

Attached: rainbow-batman-comic-cover.jpg__1918x2777_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (1918x2777, 920K)

Batman’s Chad enough to wear pink and not come off as an effay faglord.

>Are you telling me this because you're dating Jon? I knew that nine months ago. I AM still the world's greatest detective, Damian.

That looks more pink than red

2/10. Pretty cringe greentext famalam.

Why do they have caveman facial features?

It's called doing both

So Batmanfags get representation.

BRAVO KING

Because Bruce mews 24/7 for those sweet Looksmax gains.

i think bats would be more likely to just pretend he didn't know, while damien actually knew he knew, and they would both try very hard to not give away either of these facts

Tim is already gay

Yeah, but Bruce doesn't really give a shit about Tim. Let's be honest here. Dick was his first son, Damian is his biological, Jason is the one he failed, and Tim is just... there.

Just like any other father be disappointed on the inside.

>Really? ANOTHER one?

Batman is gay and so are all of his wards.

Fuck off fujo; Batman is as straight as an arrow.

He dresses up in fancy-lad spandex and runs around with a band of street urchins. It doesn't get much gayer than that.

Attached: master-shake-aqua-teen-hunger-force-2.38.jpg (210x240, 14K)

This

He dresses up in a stylized Ninja costume and takes out his anger issues on nogs and other lowlives. Christ, there's already an Iron Man thread where everybody's talking about him getting fucked bareback by Rhodes and Cap. You can't leave even Batman alone? Every single comic book character has to be a faggot to appease you degenerates?

Look, I'm not saying I'm busting a fat ass nut to his boy harem, I'm saying he's a big fat gay and it's nothing to be ashamed of. People have been saying this shit since the 50s for Christ's sake.

You act like Bruce gives a shit about anyone.

>normalfag "hurdur he dresses up in tights that mean he a faggot hurdur" tier "jokes"
>"hurdur Robin be wearing shorts"
>"hurdur that pic with Batman and Robin sleeping on the same bed"
>hurdur some solid dick from Iron Man"
Oh fuck off. With this logic every single capeshit character is a flaming faggot.

>With this logic every single capeshit character is a flaming faggot
This but unironically.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_Batman_franchise

>he dresses like a fag in spandex
>i-it's a stylized ninja costume!
Literally "it's not a doll it's an action figure!"

>wearing spandex is gay
t. lard ass who failed P.E.

Yes user wearing a leotard makes you an enormous fairy in the eyes of the general public and there likely already are several gay men in your life itching to desecrate your ass, sorry I'm the one that has to tell you this. Better get started on Grindr while you're ahead.

Relief considering Damien's origin and legacy

the batman in that pic looks like the flashpoint batman

he'd have him train with the best faggots and perverts the world round. Sucking, taking it, giving it, Damian would master it all. There would be an eary days montage where he is in the same far east prison Bruce was in during batman begins. "They are not having gay sex IN me... I am having gay sex AROUND them."

Does anyone have that page from that jury story recently where he chimped out in a bathroom?

This.

How would the Joker react once he found out?

So the marriage act was a scam after all and goes back to status quo.

This is why the Big Two western comics can never be good

He'd rape the Batman's son.

Attached: Marini.png (825x900, 423K)

Rape or complete seduction?

>he actually doesn't know
Bros....

Complete Seduction AND Rape. Joker's gonna make that boipucci his.
youtube.com/watch?v=QUAXIMoZuBM

Is that still true after the other reboot past 52?

>even satan doesn't want to talk about it
I have some catching up to do. Is atleast bad in a fun enjoyable way, like bleach or is just bad and annoying like Bendis stories?

It's BENIS, but instead of shoving his negress daughter OCs everywhere, it's CRAAAAWWWWLIIIING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN. Also, Bruce cut himself as a kid, tried to kill himself, and Catwoman standing him up was the biggest blow to his self-esteem ever.

great looking forward to it

Attached: 1556674819671.png (610x490, 350K)

He's Jewish

wow ever after hyping it up for such a long time with ties in with nightwing redhood etc? And catwoman knows Supermans real identity too.

launch him into the sky, shoot him a million times with the gun on the botmobile/batjet and then say "When are you gonna grow up?"

Attached: index.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Fuck off you goddamn seething autist. You show up in every damn thread. Bruce's mother's brother married into a Kike family. Bruce is some Scottish, or Anglo or even fucking MedCeltic bullshit but he's not a Kike.

Have sex

Just because homos want him doesn’t mean he wants them.

Only Robin that's confirmed had sex with a woman

Apparently he’d fist him according to some writers.

No half of him is religious and the other half is an atheist

Unironically I think bats is gay. The whole cat woman thing was him trying desperately prove to himself that he wasn't. He’s clearly in love with the Joker but can’t bring himself to admit it..

He already got used to it with Tim around.

He'll beat him until he's straight. He hit Tim for worrying about him so this makes sense.

>How would Bruce react if his son was gay?
He still love Jason Tood.

Doesn't he like Artemis? And he's dating that blonde girl now too.

Stop projecting faggot.

Sexual Harassment Lobdell isn’t canon

its the arse
id the artists didnt give hima really fucking nice arse there wouldnt even be a gay fandom

Dick grayson had a gay/women following long before he become Nightwing. You can blame him being draw like a tiny adult wearing a scaly green boy short, or wearing it till he was around 18yo. But mostly, the main culprit is how much he had been draw as captive and gagged over the years.

Attached: 1504215102392.png (626x619, 1.16M)