Why do Sonyfags hate him?

Why do Sonyfags hate him?

Attached: A1F846F3-AAE9-4291-BF95-11DEE8074707.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Sony fags defend the PS4 despite it being a shit console that can't sell software? The world may never know....

Not enough s o y

Because he's pretty based an on his way to becoming the Best Cinematic version of Spidey within the next 5 years

Attached: mcuspider.jpg (515x720, 110K)

What does this even mean

It plays jrpgs and animu games.

Not anymore.

Attached: 1557954560786.png (915x1024, 240K)

I like him as Parker. I love the fact that they went with his traditional powerset and dismissed the whole webbing question with a single line of dialogue. I'm less fond of his MCU outfit being Starktech, especially the "nice suit lady" in Homecoming. Hopefully the next movie will be more Spider-Man and less Iron Man Jr because I think Tom Holland is a really good fit for the character.

Suit Lady's there to give Peter someone to talk to because a character monologuing constantly is looked down upon in film.

I mean, the whole idea was also to simply get Spiderman out of his "habitat" both for comedy and as part of the narrative, all the abnormal gadgets were pretty much intended to be so. Then again we don't know how much of it is gone from FFH onward

Sony doesn't get Spider-Man, how can anyone be loyal to them after organic webbing, the ASM movies and" turd in the wind"??

Attached: 1546885254660.png (238x211, 63K)

Turd in the wind was in the comics as well

is this the ps4 game?

Nah, it's too interactive to be

Are you seriously trying to call Insomniac's Spidey "movie game"?

Am i now?

Attached: 1517827973952.png (250x250, 92K)

its a maymay

There's literally no such things as "Sonyfags" in regards to the movies, just people who have taste and like the Raimi movies and hate MCU Peter, and a couple of contrarian retards who actually like the ASM movies for some reason, but they matter about as much as fans of Snyderverse movies

based

Peter isn't supposed to be a stuttering awkward child with zero self-confidence

Back in the day this would've been "Peter isn't supposed to constantly cry like a bitch" (hell, it still happens sometimes)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 764K)

I this iteration of Spider-Man, they focused so much to not have similarities with the previous installments that they ended up creating something completely different than what you expect from Spider-Man

Attached: 1557082129935.png (773x666, 473K)

>people aren't allowed to dislike something unless they belong to the opposite tribe as me!

Well it is the movie based on a game that was turned into a movie

>can’t sell software
But it’s software sales are some of the best of all time
vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

Sony?
More like onionsNY!

>But it’s software sales are some of the best of all time
That's hardware sales you retard

>caring about organic webbing when the storytelling was sincere and fun

Attached: 1545322445063.jpg (640x360, 69K)

>There’s literally a button thats labeled software
>So retarded he can’t just click it
Do I need to wipe your ass for you too?

wait a second this isnt Yea Forums

Because it's taking too long for him to fully embracing his role as Spider-Man.