CAMP CAMP SEASON 4

THE TRAILER DROPPED (and I posted the wrong link last time oops)
youtu.be/vnqOnfny4go

Attached: camp-camp-season-4-slice.jpg (600x200, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pykYU4nP8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=MfSMoGAcMH0
roosterteeth.com/post/52029910
youtube.com/watch?v=B48p_Jg5tw0
youtu.be/S_PbTDSfgME
youtube.com/watch?v=UEGVGqJEeCo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VZRShDKDM8&list=PLvYO5bqV7_qkdYYwufGHWHdD1cOx_y8C2&index=33&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=S0JuFdm4Uzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck?

I do

Attached: tumblr_inline_ou1hdfQy5w1ud9yb9_500.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

ME! I GIVE ALL OF THE FUCKS!

Attached: lonk_by_addmedia-d8l7p3d.gif (50x50, 7K)

Can someone tell me what happened during Season 3.

Can we all agree that Season 3, apart from the Foreign Exchange and Camp Corp episodes, were total shit?

Short answer: Money troubles.
Long answer: After Campbell got arrested, all his money got frozen, meaning the camp had to raise the money by itself, which involved stealing the Quartermaster's hook. Ered became uncool, a bunch of foreign exchange campers came to steal Campbell's assets, Nikki had her first period, and we found out how Jasper died. Then there was a dance episode that i didn't watch. Then, Campbell came back and tried to frame David for what a sham the camp is, but it didn't work. Gwen dated a fish monster, Max manipulated Dolph (and there were no Hitler jokes, thank god), and the Woodscout tried to steal Camp Campbell's flag
Then came episodes 11 and 12. The camp went to the city, where Gwen sold the camp to this company called Camp Corp. This had everyone split up, and Max nearly destroyed his friendship with Nikki and Neil. So he, David and Campbell (long story) worked together to get the gang back together. Once everything was set right again, Campbell turned himself in and now he works for the camp.

bump because I'm too excited to let the thread die so soon

Attached: I FELL FOR HOURS.png (708x549, 113K)

I love this show but every trailer for it is terrible. They just pick random clips and put them together, with no consistency or connection.
I mean, I don´t hate anything that was shown, but the way it was shown was so sloppy it hurt to watch.
I´m still excited though.

Um, no? It was still pretty good.

>Then there was a dance episode that i didn't watch.
I'll tag in
Love quadrangles- Snake struggle with networking and get's a crush on Tabi(i)
Meanwhile Gwen tries to quarterback the whole thing and fails hard
Max and Nikki take a back seat to the episode and try and decide on a prank (lot of cute moments desu)
Niel crushes on Erin, does what you expect and blows up on both Erin and Tabi(i) at the end

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-082206.png (1920x1080, 949K)

I also liked the prom and the Woodscout episodes. Camp Corp was actually pretty meh imo

I want Zeemug to show up and call Daniel a faggot.

Continue
Sasha finds out she is not "all that and a bag of chips" doesn't get voted Queen of the Dance and only Germy wanted to dance with her
Tabi(i) lot of agro moment. She and Erin beef and make up, her end is realizing her highschool sister probably isn't right most the time
Erin, this is her episode. We find out she is smart(why Niel like her) Next we confirm she has Heterochromia. Tabi(i) puts her hair up which might be her hairstyle from now on.

Attached: 1530464534361.gif (540x516, 1.51M)

Post your favorite episode. Mine was Journey to Spooky Island. Max screaming like a little girl is in my top 10 moments of the show.

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

The S2 finale is the best one because it´s not only funny but surprisingly emotional. Not only that but the parents of each camper was either a fun character or a solid joke. Harrison being basically the kid from the Twilight Zone in modern times and Preston having a deaf grandma give a completely new dimension to the characters we already loved.
I don´t think the show will ever top that episode.

Attached: 1530213323473.png (1024x696, 878K)

The show was always crazy but this trailer makes it seem like they´re jumping the shark.
That doesn´t mean it´s gonna suck, but it depends on how they handle the level of ridiculousness. A fucking clone episode, really?

Attached: 1523419051770.png (1280x1429, 1.33M)

Attached: NUCLEAR.png (1920x1080, 895K)

Honestly, my biggest problem with this season so far is that it's 18 FRIGGIN' EPISODES. Like, is no one else concerned that they're going to stretch themselves too thin for this one?

Apparently it's also been confirmed that this isn't the last season. I'm happy that they clearly no longer need to beg for views to prevent cancellation but I do worry since season 3 was already starting to get stale

Unlike most RT animated shows, Camp Camp tends to be a lot more episodic rather than one continuous thread, so it has a little more liberty of just trying out things so I wouldn't say it's that worrying.

I just don't want a Phineas and Ferb endless Summer. I think it'd be ballsy if the came back for another the following year

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-112650.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I want this to be where Harrison opens the void and hopefully get's his brother

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-135459.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Another murder mysterym or just murder

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-135535.png (1920x1080, 566K)

bump

I like the series and all but I wish they'd lay off the rap. The best songs to come out of this are the theme song and Better than you.

I, in particular, want more musical numbers in this show. If Max does not sing before the show ends, I will be very not happy.

But what about Nomad of Nowhere.

I like the rap. The fact that it's one coming up with a new song every episode. But I completely understand, to each their own. Personally want to see the story behind the stiletto

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-144024.png (1920x1080, 562K)

Quietly cancelled. Shame

Attached: ending.png (1056x589, 781K)

He kinda has a verse in the Christmas episode

Damn, I guess that was inevitable with them booting the writer though.

Not just the writer, he was the creator of the show and so basically the only guy that would have genuine passion for it. Oh well, Camp Camp seems to have gotten a share of its budget at least

Attached: Flower.jpg (1200x1088, 274K)

What about it?

That's not enough!

I agree, always hate it when shows have holiday episodes each year, yet the characters are the same age. All the bob burger episodes for Halloween and Christmas can not be canon if the kids never age.

Pretty fucked up ending if that's where they left it

hey guys, I hacked into the Rooster Teeth servers and got the entire first episode
youtu.be/pykYU4nP8dE

Nice

You fucking dick!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.47.17 PM.png (236x373, 83K)

FA-

Attached: Faggot.png (171x238, 60K)

-TMAN!

Attached: Fatman-the-weird-al-show-36884124-254-198.jpg (254x198, 8K)

no?

Is that Time of the year again, fellas.

Attached: 1557723385499.png (187x184, 68K)

I want to watch the show, but the whole "kids put in ADULT situations and doing ADULT things" schtik has never really been funny to me. Is that all the show has to offer?

Nah it does get to more than that, especially in the big episodes. The episodes are only about 11 minutes long and they're mostly all on youtube so it's not a great effort to give it a try

I'll try it out then, thanks

One thing I want to say about this show, I always thought Skout was like 14 and Toth reciprocating her romantic feelings felt paedophilic.

I did too, but people like to overlook stuff like that when >muh lesbians are involved

At least Toth gets BTFO in the end

no fek off

Attached: 1536012073023.png (770x768, 525K)

Anyone got a mega for season 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfSMoGAcMH0

funny I just remembered this show. does anyone where I can watch season 3 besides rooster teeth? I keep having trouble there.

Wait what happened?

>June 1st
HYPE

Georden Whitman (the voice of Preston) left RT whilst NoN was being made, and as such, the show was pretty much up shit creak without a paddle. It's a miracle it even got a second season.

>he actually hacked it
>but he’s just gonna upload a couple of minutes
What a waste of potential

What would it take for you to release the whole thing

Beat Silver Surfer for NES, then we'll talk.
No, you can't just screenshot the ending from Youtube, that won't count[/spoiler

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.52.43 PM.png (195x131, 53K)

Nah I ain’t doing that shit

Sorry I just got a N64

Then no leak, simple as that. :)

Attached: 097da267ebf495b20f778512c06195b9--yellow-pearls.jpg (239x280, 9K)

Harrison is the one with real magic powers right?

>mfw they think I actually hacked into RT servers when I don't even know the basics of how to code a website
>mfw I just downloaded the clip that already leaked weeks ago and just slapped it into imovie along with the sonic "no way" thing
>mfw I wanted to use eggrolled instead but the only good clip was 10 hours long and would have clogged my memory

Attached: 1503570206428.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

who leaked that clip then

beats me, it just showed up on twitter one day

do you have a link to the twitter account that posted it, or did they delete that?

I could look for it, but it would take me far too long. And so many people tweeted it, I can't even tell who the original was anymore.

Max confirmed for Smash, Stevebros BTFO

Attached: smash bros max fighter card.png (1158x651, 88K)

What a waste, Nikki is built for smash bro . . Wait that sounds wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-212637.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

There's a 1080p rip on forum.snahp.it, I can get the link later

Gwen is my bro.

Attached: good shit.jpg (1366x768, 146K)

Time for off the rails predictions on the trailer that will definitely be wrong.
This episode is probably also the one that has the showdown with Max, Sasha and Pikeman. It will be a creepy ass episode that develops or concludes Harrison´s magic problems. It will either cure him or fuck him over even more.
Something happens in that episode where Pikeman gets splatted with a liquid that takes away his acne. The fact it looks so shiny might mean Sasha falls for him, either temporarily or permanently.

Attached: noacne pikman.jpg (614x420, 34K)

Clips at 0:07, 0:13, 0:17, 0:24, 0:35 are all from the same episode. Neil clones Nurf, Nurf gets tired of himself and they start killing each other. This episode will probably end with the grim possibility that the real Nurf died and the one that stays for the rest of the series is a clone. That seems fucked up enough for this show to do.

Attached: super sayain or whatever.jpg (822x413, 50K)

Gwen reading furry fanfics , space kid pissing himself and Max on the tub are all the same episode. Probably Max not wanting to share a pool with the rest and making a scheme to go to a sweet jacuzzi.

Attached: fucking cocky bitch.jpg (712x456, 36K)

Richie Branson kino is back on the menu

>It will either cure him or fuck him over even more.
I think it's in the writers nature to always go with the latter since that'll give them more material to write

Yeah, me too. I was never really certain how old Skout was supposed to be, I would have guessed maybe 16, and as the series went on it looked as though it was trying to build *something* between them, which I found a bit off-putting because of the unclear age difference.

Bump thread

Erin is cute!
CUTE!

This episode made me so irrationally mad.

Attached: They all blush differently, how adorable.png (1366x768, 972K)

I'm gonna miss her...

Tabii deserves better.

Yes the ironic part is that he uses it to boost his street magician magic.

While Nerris the cute, pretend she has magic powers but is just LARPing as elf kin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-212926.png (1920x1080, 934K)

It didn't get a second season

Will Max and Nikki finally hold hands and kiss

Reminder that Steven Universe did pretty much that.

bump.

No they have to save that for the series finale unless they do an accidental kiss with Max acting all weird for the rest of the episode.

Maxvid carries the fandom so they have to save it for the finale to not lose viewers.

It´s sad that Nerris probably isn´t included in the S4 Harrison episode.

At least with the Hanukkah special it was just multicultural day not the actual holiday.

Attached: Dt0xgF1V4AI3r7h.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

Rooster teeth has never and will never create and produce anything good. Ever. Full stop.

I don't trust rooster teeth to not fuck everything up, tho I'll still pirate the episodes

Attached: 1557688954982.jpg (539x539, 96K)

You could at least watch it on their site. It's free after a week or something

Eh that gives them ad revenue, so or I could skulk around the threads when the season comes out and watch it a day or two after a episode comes out through mega files

i prefer camp camp to diversity:lok and RWBY.

I miss Preston's old voice. That shit was comedy gold.

Nomad of Nowhere S2 when?

Yeah, the VA left RT in mysteriously bad terms. Same reason Nomad's gone

I think they wanted to go ahead and cancel his show before it was even finished.

Wouldn't surprise me. It was during the extremely long hiatus the show went on after just 6 episodes

Wait, I thought Nomad had a second season planned. Is that cancelled?

It's as cancelled as an RT show can get because they never officially announce when anything's cancelled. Sorry m8

Attached: cute bait.png (752x749, 25K)

when was the last time rooster teeth was producing half decent content

Last year, Camp Camp S3

>not caring about rts best cartoon
your fuckin clown shoes are showin nigga

Attached: the depth of my pain is only abated by your screams.png (431x511, 99K)

i mean s2 finale is top easy but i dont know if they wont be able to top it again at some point
we still haven't seen maxs parents yet. the trailer for this season looks promising.

>people saying RT never makes anything good
>in a Camp Camp thread
Good one, m8s.

Attached: 1515998608236.jpg (142x166, 13K)

thats what im pulling for, considering the show doesnt seem to have issues with moving the status quo. i HOPING that the end of this season will be the kids going home, and next season is the following year

literally how tho. it had a kinda weak finale but every other episode of the season with bretty gud m8, and even it it was more an issue with pacing than content. with an eighteen episode season this time im guessing they're gonna make a longer, more coherent ending

>mfw no nikki/mom oyakodon at camp camp

Attached: 1558392704947.jpg (640x955, 114K)

It´s 18 episodes this season, right? If they make a multi-part finale then maybe that will be better, but even then it will have to be one hell of an episode.
I honestly would prefer Max´s parents to never be seen. I don´t want them to be cartoonishly abusive or something like that.

roosterteeth.com/post/52029910

The Red vs Blue channel on YouTube is being turned into the general RT animation channel and Camp Camp season 3 will start being uploaded there when season 4 premieres on the RT site. Good news for anyone who still hasn't gotten around to watching season 3 because of how shit the RT site's video player is

>I honestly would prefer Max´s parents to never be seen.
This, I think it would be funny if they cared so little for their own kid that they never even made an onscreen appearance.

Attached: 1517972381058.jpg (429x385, 50K)

Anything of worth or interest happen in season 3?

A quick rundown

>Harrison reveals he has real powers
>Nerris gets wet as fuck

Attached: David_Car.png (677x996, 565K)

that does sound nice

Really? Bummer. I thought it was actually quite charming by the end of the season.

it'd be great if they didn't even show up to pick him up at the end of camp. it's kinda what im hoping for.

I don´t mind if they show up only at the very end to pick him up and we don´t even see their faces.

Reply with favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=B48p_Jg5tw0

Attached: tumblr_muqcfifLiL1rby4vso1_250.gif (250x305, 172K)

youtu.be/S_PbTDSfgME

What if Max's parents are actually perfectly fine and he's just a problem child they desperately needed to get rid of for the summer for some peace and quiet? What are you gonna do then?

Be dissapointed

Make like Patchy in the Lost Episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=UEGVGqJEeCo

What if Max never had parents and he was created by a company to design sad children, but the company went out of business because there is no demand for sad children and David ends up adopting Max.

then camp camp would become homestuck-tier shit and i'd personally go kill miles

Attached: throw_up.png (655x795, 22K)

Woot! I'm ready! Ready for more Makki. Hopefully RT delivers. Not asking for much, I'll take anything.

Attached: Makki_Jamkaz.jpg (1280x1664, 382K)

>Tabii becomes Tabi
>Erin turns out to have heterochromia
So, what's gonna happen to Sasha's eye?

Attached: Vera.jpg (559x481, 76K)

Don't worry I'm sure Max will kiss it after

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-201522.png (1920x1080, 452K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VZRShDKDM8&list=PLvYO5bqV7_qkdYYwufGHWHdD1cOx_y8C2&index=33&t=0s

>we never see the foriegn campers again
Did they commit suicide after the end of the episode bros.

Yssa is a director for the show now and I know there are other animators on it that ship the 2. We’ll get something I’m sure.

>Nikki x Max
>not Sasha x Max
pleb

I ship Space Kid and Vera and want an episode about the two in a Mr. & Mrs. Smith parody

Good taste user.

Out of all the episodes, she was the only one to break space kid into actually swearing.
"The fuck did you just say to me?"

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-083948.png (1920x1080, 528K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S0JuFdm4Uzs

I dunno, glasses?

That'd actually be funny considering how superficial she is.

How long is this goddamn summer?

Did something like this happen in Homestuck?

There's only 58 10 minute episodes counting season 4's, it's not that much

I guess, but still when you watch the episode they seem like day's have gone by between episodes.

>Space Kid starts fucking her when they end up in the same International Spacestation program
>Vera falls in love with him and ends up proposing on several occasions.

MAKE Yea Forums GREAT AGAIN

18 episodes feels like a lot. Im worried that it might be too much for the crew, and that there will be some bad episodes in it.
Are they all releasing weekly or is there gonna be a hiatus between episode 12 and the rest?

pink eye

YES LORD!!!

ME! BITCH!

Attached: briizer1.png (1280x1109, 468K)

Pikeman/Sasha actually seems cute. I hope they end up together.

Attached: briizer2.png (1280x402, 124K)

Attached: briizer3.png (1280x1035, 441K)

Oh shit, it’s actually gonna happen.
The eye freak trio

They are both awful so they deserve each other.

makkibros represent

Attached: skiubun.png (939x785, 215K)

No idea, but I'm betting on two-part episodes being the reason this season is too long. Also, maybe RT included the holidays specials in the count?

>maybe RT included the holidays' specials in the count?
Maybe. 12 normal episodes+2 specials make it 14, which leaves other 4 episodes out in the open. So maybe there´s a 4 parter?

Or two two-parters, maybe to focus on different characters. I may be reaching too much but perhaps Max's parents will appear in one of these.