Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) photo dump thread

Attached: woody Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud.png (1353x1023, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRHzm-wPTr8
youtube.com/watch?v=njKzYTgKUKU
archive.vn/eT6Oq
animatedviews.com/2008/pinkava-on-pixar-projects/
pixarpost.com/2019/05/toy-story-4-easter-eggs-pixar-podcast-66.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9JS8-gnWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: woody Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud (2).png (1331x1032, 1.8M)

Attached: woody Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud cast.png (1340x1053, 1.74M)

Attached: bonnie Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud.png (1315x1033, 1.59M)

Attached: bonnie Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud (2).png (1337x1065, 1.89M)

It's just me or they made Bonnie uglier?

Agreed.
>pic related

Attached: bonnie Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud (kinderg (1261x1020, 1.69M)

Attached: bonnie Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud (woody). (1310x1032, 1.64M)

Attached: making forky Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud.pn (1317x1042, 1.46M)

Attached: forky Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud.png (1299x1041, 1.39M)

I want to fuck the girl on the middle.

Attached: bonnie's room Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Al (1329x1047, 1.72M)

Attached: buzz lightyear bonnie's room Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story (1328x1080, 1.56M)

Attached: dolly Toy Story 4 Official Guide Book (Part 1) MAJOR SPOILERS Toy Story 4 Books Read Aloud.png (1324x1077, 2M)

Why is she giving me 'fuck me' eyes?

She's the embodiment of the average Amerimutt, of course she's ugly.

>Most loyal toy
Good think he's leaving the other toys forever

Because all dolls are for hardcore sex.

Attached: ducky bunny Toy Story 4 - Meet The Toys (Toy Story 4 Junior Novelization).png (730x1079, 596K)

Attached: bo peep Toy Story 4 - Meet The Toys (Toy Story 4 Junior Novelization).png (713x1080, 397K)

>fork was already used
fucking ew that's unsanitary

For a piece of that porcelain ass. Woody is loyal to his Woody and he's not getting any from Buzz or Jessie. Maybe Mrs. Potato Head, but she'll let anyone in her back compartment.

>so strong and independent

Attached: awesome.png (649x575, 725K)

INDIPENDENT

Attached: giggle mcdimples Toy Story 4 - Meet The Toys (Toy Story 4 Junior Novelization).png (704x1080, 579K)

Attached: gabby Gabby duke caboom Toy Story 4 - Meet The Toys (Toy Story 4 Junior Novelization).png (727x1080, 575K)

Any ass shots?

>Caring about someone else is bad, you should always look for yourself instead.

Guess this is Disney’s new agenda, Ralph 2 had the same message.

it's okay when girl does it, user

ts4 will have different message

Gabby is obviously the villain. There was another piece of art of her that made her look like a mob boss.

this.

>Faithful friend
>most loyal toy

I don't think Disney or Pixar know their own characters anymore.

The expression doesn't help, it looks like she's grimacing

>bo beep
wut? is this a typo?

She wins in the end. Woody gives her his voice box and she's given to some random black kid.

That's literally just the clothes she wears under the floofy dress.

>Buzz thinks the voice that plays when he presses his spacesuit buttons must belong to his conscience!

Huh?

TS4 message is that men should drop their purpose to stay with a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRHzm-wPTr8

It never came up in any previous installments, but I like it.

She's 5.

>I can't believe they're making a 4th movie

Attached: Fucking Pixar.png (203x167, 66K)

Raph 2 was about being clingy. It's such an uncontroversial and absolutely apolitical message I don't see how you could be offended by it except if that was your intention from the start

People with autism always seem to have something that's 'off' about them.

I need the picture of Gabby Gabby with The Boss Baby face

People got mad with Ralph 2 because it opposes the message of the original, like “lol nvm xd”

>A spork
>His name is Forky
Did they even fucking think about this

Gee you couldn't tell from her sicking puppets on Woody in the trailer?

Because in universe a retarded 5 year old named it.

I needed it too so I dug it up

Attached: 1557254645842.png (639x1251, 611K)

I think the joke is that Bonnie doesn't know what a spork is

>No Totoro

Attached: 1552115430310.jpg (2048x1152, 171K)

Thanks

Attached: giggle mcdimples Take a Peek at 25 Different Toy Story 4 Themed Books The Art of Toy Story 4 Storybo (1487x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: bo peep Take a Peek at 25 Different Toy Story 4 Themed Books The Art of Toy Story 4 Storybooks & (978x971, 1002K)

When did Disney go full Objectivist?

reminder pic related is part of the pixar brain trust and objected too much of Jan Pinkava's original ratatouille vision

Attached: brad bird Keegan-Michael Key Tomorrowland _d23.com-news-feat3.png (536x303, 328K)

Wait... Guide book? Since when do movies need a guide book like some old video game?

>another kid takes away her supplies
That makes sense at least. I thought the storybook's explanation that she got upset just from dropping her supplies on the floor was pretty contrived. Wonder why they changed it for the book?

I actually skipped that trailer, sorry.

>buzz getting undercarded
Fuck this film

>Jan Pinkava's original ratatouille vision
What was that like?

All I could find was this. and this youtube link to show that it wasn't just john lasseter that disproves of Jan Pinkava's vision. I forgot the timestamp though.
archive.vn/eT6Oq
>Pixar has an infamous “story first” approach to their movies in which any extraneous detail, if it doesn’t directly serve the narrative, is jettisoned into the deep recesses of outer space. When “Ratatouille” started to wander under the guidance of original director Jan Pinkava, with a complicated web of food-initiated flashbacks and dream sequences in which Remy (Patton Oswalt) would vividly visualize the taste sensations he was experiencing (pieces of which you can experience in the videogame version of the movie), he was removed and replaced by “The Incredibles” helmer Brad Bird. Maybe more tellingly, after Disney bought Pixar and installed John Lasseter as, essentially, the head of Disney creative, one of his first orders of business was to promptly fire Chris Sanders, whose “Lilo & Stitch” Lasseter found too weird and aimless. Sanders went on to have a wonderful career at DreamWorks Animation, where he made “How to Train Your Dragon” and this year’s delightful “The Croods.” “Lilo & Stitch” is the perfect example of a movie that Pixar would never make because it is all about the tiny details that fill up and expand a life, but have little to do with the story. Why does Lilo love Elvis Presley songs? What does one of the aliens cross-dressing have to do with anything else? You easily imagine Lasseter looking at the gorgeous, watercolor backdrops for “Lilo & Stitch” and saying, “So what?” In Pixar movies, character traits and narrative beats are exclusively produced to drive the momentum of the story forward (or double-underline some thematic concern) – there is, ostensibly, no fat on these movies.

I remember someone said the last time it was brought up that Lilo loves Elvis Presley because her mother and father loved Elvis Presley when they were alive and the Pleakley crossdressed because he knew more about Earth and it's fashion than Jumba.

Bonnie should be in high school now since TS3 was nine years ago.

>rubbish
Americans don’t talk like that.

>bo beep
Kek

They're too hard to watch user.

>Be American
>Try to watch movie but, get bored after 30 seconds of bright colors not flashing or funny noises being made
>look at cellphone
>forget to watch movie for a while
>search mobility scooter for guide book
>read to remember what just happened in movie but not too far or else it would be spoiled.

Attached: Le%20American%20Bear13581671301348096752002.png (750x775, 327K)

if anything they made her cuter

Attached: tsbon.png (1006x772, 1.06M)

beep beep. she the sheep now.

I don't like how they made her cheeks slope like that. She's turning into the mother from Bao.

i found the timestamp. it starts 00:33:18
and i found more details on the original version, rats!
animatedviews.com/2008/pinkava-on-pixar-projects/
>JP:The original story had more about Remy leading a double life; more torn between his new life in the kitchen and his life as a rat, at home with his family. Naturally, they lived in the sewers below the streets of Paris. There were intimate scenes with Remy’s parents and his brother Emile and also scenes where the entire rat ‘village’ would gather as in a village square. Most of the sewer environment designs were of this ‘piazza’ in the sewer, where several tunnels converge. We wanted the sewer environment to be somewhat miserable, for Remy, yet still visually appealing. A fun counterpoint to the drab surroundings was the rats’ use of found objects and junk to make their homes. Dominique’s great sense of atmosphere and astonishing command of light in his pastel drawings really brought these environments to life.

Attached: pixar rats! concept art.jpg (188x225, 8K)

Problem is its a characterization change for the sake of lazy writing.

Besides none of the phrases were that thoughtful.

Attached: anon at the library.png (963x448, 328K)

Or leave their childhood friends to share the same purpose with a like minded woman

sauce?

The major problem of Ralph 2 is not leaving between the friends. It's justifying Vanellope's act of going Turbo and made the moral built from the first movie meaningless.

pixarpost.com/2019/05/toy-story-4-easter-eggs-pixar-podcast-66.html
>Now, let's dive into the Easter Eggs in more detail. Craig noted that there are some subtle and some really in-depth references to prior Pixar films in the movie — this is definitely one you'll want to get the 4K Blu-ray for and pause it a lot!

>The first one Craig discussed was a Victrola record player that Gabby Gabby interacts with, "we did a custom record label referencingCocowith Chalupa Records and De la Cruz's songs." There are also countless paintings throughout the antique store which find ways to honor the artists who worked on the film — there are Rembrandt-style oil paintings of employees or even Riley's Dad fromInside Outas a conquistador (in a black velvet styling). We loved seeing the Angel Kitty painting fromToy Story That Time Forgotand the previously spotted dogs fromUpplaying poker with Charles Muntz.

>Below are just a few of the other samplings that Craig filled us in on — the team said that since there was a very large antique store to fill and because of the historical nature of those stores, they thought it would be an ideal place to highlight the history of every prior Pixar film.
>Triple-Dent Gum as a 1940s gum advertising sign.
>Eggman movers (the moving van from Toy Story and tribute to Ralph Eggleston).
>Fat Cow Farms from Toy Story (on the milk crate in Sid's room).
>The famed A113 (we won't tell you where it is in the film just yet), but it's a cool 1970s-inspired art sign.
>Papa Rivera's Pure Pork Lard — a tribute to Producer, Jonas Rivera.
>1950s Poultry Palace sign.
>PJ's Pop from A Bug's Life.
>Catmull Soda — a tribute to Ed Catmull.
>The town of Grand Basin (where the antique store is) was founded in 1886 (the 86 was a nod to Pixar's year of incorporation, 1986).

(cont.)
>The Ellie Badge — the grape soda bottle cap used in Up.
>Ratatouille wine glasses
>A bear carving from Brave.
>A nod to the upcoming film, Onward.

Attached: Toy-Story-4-Craig-Foster-Easter-Eggs.jpg (1600x1066, 252K)

Aww shiiiieeeeeeeettt.....

Attached: skids-mudflap.jpg (550x294, 144K)

As someone who genuinely liked A Bug's Life, it's neat they're still including references to it. Even if it is nu-Disney/Pixar.

He's too good for this shit.

hwat

she's a qt

>People with autism always seem to have something that's 'off' about them.
I've noticed this too, but when I bring it up people always deny it.

did they make her darker?

Mazu wa Otomodachi kara | Let's Be Friends First

I see it too

Attached: DOLL FUCKERS ANONYMOUS.png (3000x3000, 2.14M)

She is.
We already read the book.

Are the doll generals on /trash/ still a thing?

So it's not just A bo peep it's THE bo peep they knew?
But then where are her sheep and accent.

That sex face.

Maybe. I don't browse trash too often.

Attached: 1546492516359.png (595x664, 93K)

final toy story 4 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9JS8-gnWQ

Attached: grace randolph Toy Story 4 Trailer 2 REACTION.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Every trailer puts me off more and more but I'm still gonna go watch it.

So Pixar is just going to turn this into their Ice Age/Minions now huh?

The rats stood upright and had a much more usually cartoon lifestyle, which was a mini version of Paris made out of garbage bits. Like Jerry from Tom and Jerry. Bird's whole thing was to make them into mostly normal rats, that did not build elaborate tiny mouse houses, ran on all four feet, And people were instantly repulsed by them.

Also the original story was Remy was an actual chef in a restaurant, which took time away from his family. The story was originally meant to be how he could not balance his work life from his home life and stayed away from his family too much.

Bob iger said something on a press conference call about ice age franchise and merch, I think he means to want to continue it? No idea if he means the films or merch, or both.

>Can he summon the courage to attempt the jump once again?
YES HE CANADA

Attached: buzz.png (610x763, 430K)

Attached: Toy Story 4 Official Trailer 2 woody little girl.webm (1920x816, 729K)

Attached: woody.png (552x648, 622K)

>We already read the book.
What book? How it ends? Woody leaves with Bo?

Same

Attached: Toy Story 4 Official Trailer 2 bo peep yanks woody.webm (1920x816, 1.85M)