Honestly, if you were 13 years old you would be all over this fucking stupid comic

Honestly, if you were 13 years old you would be all over this fucking stupid comic.

Attached: absolute.png (1900x1330, 3.21M)

>LJN
THEY DID IT! THEY PULLED THROUGH! THEY MADE A GAME THAT WASN'T SHIT! ITS NOOOOT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

That’s a video game, not a comic. And wasn’t that game supposed to be pretty good?

You dipshit, the game was Maximum Carnage, based on the comic arc. This is just a mock-up/homage based on Absolute Carnage.

So the Zoomer's Maximum Carnage? It'll be shit

>So the Zoomer's Maximum Carnage? It'll be shit

Probably, but we might get Demogoblin back because of Maximum Carnage nostalgia.

>I clearly didn't know what Maximum Carnage was before this post but I'm sure the new one will be shit
Alright.

Game was amazing but really fucking hard. Impossible after the 4th or so level

If its being called "This Generation's Maximum Carnage" then its being set up for failure.

Raise your hand if you consider your 13-year old past self smart, so I can call you a fucking liar.

At 13 i was imitating Jackass.

You think I meant the "13 year old" part was a good thing?

>limited edition RED cartridge

Lord, still my wallet hand!

The only LJN game that was good

I hated everything about 90s Marvel when I was 13, so no, not really.

The kids of today should defend themselves against the 90s.

And the 2010s.

90's Marvel was unironically kino. Liefeld gets too much shit desu.

You can thank tumblr artists for that.

tell me why its stupid

I was 11 and thought Maximum Carnage comic event was garbage. It had so many dead issues that went no where and could have been told in 5 issues and it's story could be summarized as Carnage's first appearance story but if it was told like a shojin jump. The game was ok for a beat em up clone but wasn't a good Spider man game.

Oh, this autist is still around. Shame, I thought you got hit by a car or something.

And why is this a bad thing again? It was a stupid comic made for 13 years old kids. At least back then cape comics tried to be fun instead of endless silver age wanking

>At least back then cape comics tried to be fun
Bud, all they wanted to do was whore out IPs until they were garbage and worthless. Death of Superman, Knightfall, AoA, Clone Saga, Max Carnage here? All that shit wasn't made for "fun" it was made to try and sucker people out of their cash, Maximum Carnage was drafted as a single book story of 6 issuers, they turned it into 14 issues and covered 5 books, one of which was being launched and was the whole damn reason for this garbage. Fun was the early 80s when they were popular but not seen as collectables. The 90s was just a dumpster fire of "things will never be the same end of an era, buy our new issue 1!" that we still haven't escaped almost 30 years later.

Attached: ok you caught me now what.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Bud, all they wanted to do was whore out IPs until they were garbage and worthless. Death of Superman, Knightfall, AoA, Clone Saga, Max Carnage here? All that shit wasn't made for "fun" it was made to try and sucker people out of their cash
Because they don't do that right now. Doomsday Clock is totally an artistic endeveour and Marvel tries constantly to push the creative envelope.

>Fun was the early 80s when they were popular but not seen as collectables. The 90s was just a dumpster fire of "things will never be the same end of an era, buy our new issue 1!" that we still haven't escaped almost 30 years later.
Which decade resurrected Hal Jordan and Barry Allen? At least comics still could do some change and stick with it, even if it was for a gimmick

nope since miles and other retarded spider-man copy cats are in it

>Because they don't do that right now
you're not even trying now. The post replied to was about this disingenuous claim that they were doing things for "fun" in the 90s.

Attached: 1526403478654347.png (625x626, 30K)

Let's put it this way. 90s shitty comics were still read by 13 years old kids. Modern comics are only read by 30s something guys

>90s shitty comics were still read by 13 years old kids.
not for long and not by much, that was when the crash hit user. The 80s it was still for kids and teens, come 90s there was a 30s something guys market gobbled it up, but they didn't read it, they just collected it.

are there hot girls in it ? no ?
oh

Absolutely, but that was 20 years ago so it doesn't mean anything.

pretty sure 13 years old would find it rather dumb. They read manga if they read anything that's a visual reading medium

Let's think about it for a sec: half a dozen Spider-Men are running around, then why the fuck can't Peter marry and pass the torch to any or all of them? Wasn't that the point of the Clone Saga?

DCfags already in the thread? yawn

Him writing on his own was shit, and everyone else chasing his style was shit.

Image was basically shit, aside from early Spawn and the wonder that is Larsen.

Malin pls

Ennis, Miller, Waid, Loeb, Gaiman, Kelly, Kevin Smith, Starlin, Ostrander, and Larsen all were doing shit for fun in the 90’s.

Naw.

CloSag was Marvel trying DC’s formula of “fixing” continuity with a big event that invariably makes it all exponentially more complicated and frustrating.

They did the same with Professor X and Magneto the time.

>no boobs or butts on the cover
13 year old me doesn't care about this

Pic related is how they pandered when I was 13.

Attached: 1BFFBE60-CA17-457C-83D2-12886F8EF64E.jpg (626x960, 92K)