All these years later, it came true

All these years later, it came true.

Attached: 2011-12-02-sexy.png (550x818, 151K)

We had bishie Batman even at the time.

these pathetic incel women want to be like Daria so badly.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (625x489, 42K)

But women also find big strong men attractive? That's not a false equivalency, big strong men just aren't your type.

Fuck the preaching in my funny pictures.

Yeah. Naked Thor was not included for the male audience.

First off Aquaman proved that women find big and strong guys more attractive than twinks like Spider-Man

Second a woman being hot is a female power fantasy, just look at Barbie,Sailor Moon and all other adult female shows protagonists, all hot and barelly dressed.

I wouldn't give it too much importance, considering it a tipping point to the worst super hero ever

Attached: 2007-05-25-mammobombs.png (500x741, 111K)

>Men don't know what women like
>So allow me, a man, to show what women like through my comic

Man is going to crush himself under a pile of transformers after his kids tell him they're straight and normal.

>Blue and yellow color scheme
>Loose tights
everything else seems fine

Attached: 1458667234271.jpg (719x719, 62K)

Pattinson has a jaw as wide as an aircraft carrier and narrow, mysterious eyes

Like I said tipping point.

Attached: poster-tothosewhogroundme450.png (450x695, 421K)

Attached: DoAbook4frontcover666.png (666x522, 352K)

Attached: 2011-12-05-sphincterclench.png (550x818, 172K)

>Built for dexterity not power

This phrase makes my blood boil. I know what he means (lithe instead of jacked) but holy shit is this the dumbest way to phrase this point. Dexterity relates to motor skills with your hands/being good with your hands, there is not way to be "built" for it unless your only understanding of this word is from video games/Dungeon and Dragons where it's shorthand for "quick."

Post THAT.

Somebody post the edit where the drawing is JoJo and the straw man thinks it’s cool.

>unless your only understanding of this word is from video games/Dungeon and Dragons where it's shorthand for "quick."
I've never read the comic, but I assume this is in-character for a girl rambling about how she wants bishounen Batman.

You got it mi amigo.

Attached: Jojo.png (600x880, 720K)

>all this concern for practicality
>but still wants to have a cape and loose, flowing hair for villains to grab onto

this girl is cute so she's allowed to have shitty opinions and all that

Isn’t this a bit disingenuous since the author is male? Who is he to comment on what women like?

I agree with you, but this is also very clearly the author soapboxing rather than an argument made in character.

Attached: tumblr_prmtygndyl1qz66lv_1280.png (828x1232, 1.05M)

Yes

>incel women

lol

Just wear something like a Rider suit. Stylish AND practical, plus, it’s pretty easy to obscure your identity. And! It’s unisex, apart from the skin tight parts.

Attached: A2829390-F54E-4069-B5B9-C5274E7A1101.jpg (1200x1800, 292K)

>apart from the skin tight parts.
Girls could wear those two if KR wasn't aimed at 8 year olds.

So what she's saying is she's a woman that's attracted to feminine qualities

>implying that I'm uncomfortable

Attached: 1386034803757.gif (606x423, 467K)

Ffs we got Evans as Cap, go walk into traffic Willis.

Well I like Tomboys so maybe it’s like that

>SJW cunts get what they wanted
>they're still unhappy
Imagine my shock

why is what men like so well understood and easily explained, but when you ask what women like, you get nebulous answers and deflection? I think all media panders to men and women equally but the people who make images like the op will deny that women are getting what they want.

I want to step on Willis's drawing hand, and kick him repeatedly in the head whilst grinding his phalanges to a paste.

This shit is popular among men.

They know that, right?

Attached: GiornoAV.png (350x495, 298K)

Soapboxing pure bullshit.

Years ago, when I first saw this comic, I thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Of course women wouldn't want some big-eyed twink over the square-jawed, beefy Batman! I showed it to some girls I know so they could confirm this for me, and they actually liked the idea of sensitive twunk batman Batman a lot.
The comic is still bad, but the general point is not entirely wrong.

>WHAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE IS WHAT ALL WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

The comic was made before pat five became an anime, and nerd grrlz like her think anything from japan that hasn't been adapted for the US is perverted.

>Said a literal man

Does it help your point that Sailor Moon was created by a female?

If I wasn't already gay JoJo would have made me gay.

>Blue and yellow color scheme
This nigga disrespecting Bananaman

I am a womanchild and I like girly boys and I hate men with abs because they're bigger than me and I have a Napoleon complex and I blame James from Pokemon for my taste in men.

One of Yea Forums;s best edits

Post the jojo edit

It’s not wrong in that a lot of women like less burly gritty men, but it is wrong in saying “if sexy guys make men uncomfortable, we shouldn’t have sexy things, period!”. Really it just means that capeshit has a long way from being as good as Jojo. Cheesecake for everyone, I say.

Based fujoshitanon.