Captain Marvel Deleted Scene (Star-Force Kid Recruits)

youtu.be/CrMwRuT-z8Q

Attached: tarbe8qhlqo0a9j6l5dy (2).jpg (1600x879, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bt7TEv6HHMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The diddler Carol memes are off the hook.

>diddler
wait wut

Are you new here?

Attached: SPOILER_cos8g98ui3w21.png (390x767, 357K)

So she fucked off for 90% of the movie to be with her shota harem?

>younglings

Attached: 1530523329825.png (640x376, 236K)

Neat

Attached: 1557258272817.gif (268x400, 1.71M)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x338, 1.43M)

This scene, now in HD!
youtu.be/Bt7TEv6HHMs

>Carol! You know you're not supposed to be within fifty parsecs of the schoolhouse when class is in session!
What did they mean by this?

not funny

which mobile game is this?

t. child molestation victim

This should've been in the movie what the fuck

I can see why it was deleted. It serves no purpose.

it was funny even back in the comics

Attached: carol peter.jpg (601x1094, 355K)

We are getting Noh-Varr?

Why is pedophilia ok for womens?

cause it's hot. Every boy wants their teacher/baby sitter to fuck them

Because virginity is only a precious gift tfor women. For men, it's a disgusting, filthy shackle that you desperately try to break free from as soon as possible, the sooner the better.

Attached: 3Etq8ws.gif (250x334, 642K)

I dunno if she lacks charisma or if she's trying too hard to be stoic but Brie just weighs down every scene she's in, and not in a good way.

Why do you think the Russo's kept her out for 90% of the movie?

Have sex.

It’s not. It’s one fag who self inserts as a little kid who spams these LOL SHOTA threads.

Her push up bra was incredible in Kong

Brie is a shit actress headlining an action film. Since she is a shit actress she thinks men in action films don't emote at all. She's just emulating her perceived lack of expression.

For further watching see the Resident Evil films.

>t. didn't watch the movie
>t. didn't even watch the scene posted in the OP

Attached: yaas.gif (540x221, 1.46M)

Okay now I know why she doesn't emote, she is awful at it.

>incels are STILL seething

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 180K)

She's absolutely awful. She's a charasma dead-zone. A chunk of wood. For her entire movie. But if you point it out you are a sexist seething incel. So mostly people just keep their mouths shut.

Seething about what? If I got mad every time a shit actor or actress had a profitable film I'd never stop being angry.

she's is doing the same acting as Chris Evans, yet you don't complain about that.

>she's is doing the same acting as Chris Evans
I wish all trolls were as obvious as (you)

she is, the is the straight Man/Woman in the universe now. She is straight up set up to replace Steve Rogers, in characters and how she fits in Dr Strange is already set up to replace Stark too.

She's trying to take the same role with nowhere near the level of skill or charisma. That's not "doing the same acting".

I look forward to future movies constantly contriving excuses as to why they can't just solve today's problem by asking Pym to build another Quantum Tunnel and time traveling it away.

Her being the same character archetype has nothing to do with how well she performs in it

The bigger concern is Captain Marvel being literally the most powerful character in the MCU right now.

>>Unavailable

nah, Pym is far more powerful. He can literally change the size, density AND strength of anything

I bet you this scene was removed because it humanized the Kree and they wanted the Kree to be clear cut bad guys in the film.

To be fair people were already confused enough at why they were watching the film in the first place.

Attached: E26F1013-C04F-49A0-8659-C8F73FA0DEB9.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

have sex. pro tip: you won't by white knighting on the internet.

pro tip: you won't for berating women on the internet.

Other than the fact that changing the past doesn't affect the present/future?

>Pymfag
>Carolfag

why can't we get along? Both have had an amazing time with the MCU boosting their characters

Recon/tech stealing game is still strong from that even if they're going with the new dimension route.

kill yourselves fucking bunch of retarded virgins with your shitty meme, Carol is for women only fucking megatards

what race is this?

Attached: 56 percent face 42.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

If anyone should have the Harem it should be Carol, with both women and men in her harem

Attached: carol EspyTigraMsMarvel.jpg (885x1250, 531K)

Eat chex

>"Damn, if only we knew where he went to!"
>"We could, you know, get Scott to time travel to a day ago, have him hide in the guy's jacket, then as soon as he knows where his secret base is located, he just comes back with the information and then we go and take him down"

Not to mention bringing objects back as well, like the stones, and not just information that makes any problem trivial.

That's being dealt as soon as Adam Warlock and Nova are introduced, the latter with powers being the result of Xandar experimenting with the Power Stone the five years they had it in their possession, so on par with Carol and Wanda.

Cringe

56% amerikree

No scene with children acting should be kept in any movie ever.

The blue paint on the kids around her is splotchy as all fuck, original Star Trek series had better bodypaint on their aliens 60 years ago.

Nah, in the episode with the andorian in the arena (not in the episode called Arena), you can see the human skin underneath the costume.

Shit.

This beat the crap out of any of the film's exposition scenes

I assume they were going to fix it in post.

You know that since time travel is technically introduced that future characters can use it to fuck with timelines. KANG gonna thot patrol all time travellers.

> "And now...Wanda, Hope, Shuri...you will be fisted to prepare you for the Kree Strapon."

Was Carol too rough?

captain marvel is so hot bros

Attached: capotain marvelo.png (283x535, 382K)

you are not even human let alone women kys fagg

Shitty alternate scene to the Kree subway train. The train was better, no fucking kids.

Why does everything she says in this movie and Endgame sound like it was editted in after shooting?

so they edited it out because they wanted to keep her being a shota lover a surprise? Gotta say, it paid back