Make the same characters several times over

>Make the same characters several times over
>Give them a different name every time
Is it just me or is Lauren kind of a Hack?

Attached: yeah.png (1836x1656, 2.24M)

Enjoy your ban

Yes, she is.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

But then again, Human Barneys weren't her idea, but it's still shit.

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

I'd unironically like to smash the skulls of those in charge of this shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

And maybe rip out their internal organs

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 10.01.45 PM.png (786x81, 26K)

And drink their blood because it would sustain me

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.25.00 PM.png (649x323, 39K)

She's always been better when working on her husbands shows.

Any links for the DC Super Hero Girl episodes?

>puts penis in dog
What did he mean by this?

Not by much.
She ended up having to apologize for episodes she worked on such as Equal Fights and Bendy, because of how she knew she wrote them terribly.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.26.23 PM.png (690x121, 27K)

You're better off asking in the actual DCSG threads, not here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.48.37 PM.png (957x302, 68K)

But yeah, generally speaking, I'd love to leave these reprobates with amputated limbs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.30.33 PM.png (673x54, 17K)

Faust was never very clever, she was just literally the only pussy in the industry at the time so she got a lot of attention and praise "because working woman making it in a MAN'S world mmm hmm" etc.

She's also notoriously hard to work with and quits projects the second she doesn't get her way. Walked off Horse Show after a season and a half, walked off Medusa during pre production, and can't get Galaxy Girls off the ground because she's so protective of her "original creative work" that she won't collaborate or make changes to it to meet the standards of the company that would be producing it.

She is, but I like the show she keeps doing over again so I can’t really complain.

>inb4 seething DCSHGfags claiming there are no similarities

What a fucking pussy cunt.
And people call her a saviour of animation.
Bunch of deluded sheep that have no idea of how the industry works.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 11.09.10 PM.png (804x186, 41K)

Equal Fights is one of the best episodes of PPG.

Faust was perfectly satisfied with Equal Fights until Anita Sarkeesian and Feminist Frequency did a hit piece on her; the whole "straw feminist" thing.

The TRULY telling thing is that instead of having the integrity to stand by her own work and to stand with all the people who helped her produce that episode, she immediately threw her colleagues under the bus and groveled for Fem Freq's forgiveness so she could stay in social media's good graces. Wotta cunt.

>Wotta cunt.
Truly.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 11.14.37 PM.png (970x65, 22K)

I mean I'd just like to break their fucking teeth in for being blind devoted followers to a stain on this world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.25.12 PM.png (539x715, 82K)

Rent free

It's been 10 years

Get Over It.

I wish I could be as dedicated to a show as Barneyfag.

I wonder if there is one Barneyfag or a legion that patrols under the cowl.

Can't wait until 5-6 months later when your safespace garbage finally ends and you faggots realize you won't have your garbage to hold you up in life so you just flat out jump off a bridge out of despair like the worthless twat you are.

>it should be ok for grown adults to be obsessed with this pasteurized sugar coated spunk!
The day of your death is coming soon, and I can't wait for when I won't have to see you braindead masses spouting this garbage anymore.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 2.39.32 PM.png (507x285, 50K)

Rent free.

Too tryhard m8
The real bronyfag was autistic but they weren't some faggy edgecunt,

>it should be ok for grown adults to be obsessed with this pasteurized sugar coated spunk!
But you're the only one here obsessed with it. Take your spam back to Yea Forums with the rest of the thin skinned spergs.

HAVE SEX

A meaningless buzzword phrase used as a last resort when you can't come up with any logical argument as to why you think you're justified bringing up your mind-numbing preschool garbage where it isn't wanted. The show is duller then watching paint dry, if you enjoy it then you must enjoy watching static on the TV screen as well.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 11.56.37 PM.png (742x128, 24K)

She has a nice art style

Spiderverse = Lego Movie

Look at this fat autistic overgrown basement tadpole

As soon as she got her kid, the one thing she actually wanted in life, she stopped giving a single shit about anything she makes creatively.

Nigger what? He legit had murder fantasies for the original creator of my little pony, and found out where she lived. He only pulled out at the last minute because Canadians have no follow through.
Don't give that dog-fucking fruit any credit.

I'm not obsessed, I’m merely a reaction to faggots spamming it because they're obsessed with thinking that everyone should like worthless drivel made for mentally retarded scum who only become a leech on society. I’m sick of everything being turned into this state of sanitized PC processed paste, where anything offensive and funny is funneled out to make the blandest content I’ve ever seen, but at least that’s not going to hurt anyone’s fee fees/it’s comfy, am I right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 5.34.14 PM.png (686x107, 24K)

Faust would actually probably slap you for saying she created Equestria Girls. She hates that shit lol.

>same characters
Wat?

You're pathetic

Have soi.

Funny, bronies are known to be fat pathetic virgins who will generally never achieve any sexual activity within their lifetimes. Projecting much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.52.36 PM.png (633x135, 29K)

It’s been 9 years.

>one post
>spam
>thirteen posts
>I-I'm only a reaction
Obsessed sperg go watch some more of that shit for "research"

More kino than the horse version though

Nah, he kept that shit to screaming about ponyfags. It was always aimed at bronies, never Faust. Also he didn't interact with other posters as he spammed.l, at least not nearly this much.

I think it's the fact that all her cartoons (DCSG, Galaxy Girls, Barney and Friends) have a set of main characters that all fall into a set of one-note personality traits.

They're all shit though.

That long and you faggots still can't function like normal human beings to the point where people don't hate you or your kind.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 12.45.41 AM.png (442x158, 27K)

Rent free

It's funny because the post isn't even about the cartoon horses, it just happened to have them in the pic. So he decided to hijack a thread not about horses and make it about horses.

>he says it on the board for manchildren obsessed with cartoons for kids
By the way, G5 is a thing so expect more pasteurized sugar coated spunk.

How so?

Attached: 1547399975114.png (433x670, 197K)

SEek mental help

>How so?
Had the best villains.

It's still gonna get deleted anyway, and even if I didn't come in here, you faggots would just come in here to try to make it seem like this is an infestation thread made for you "special snowflakes." Don't even think about it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.17.30 AM.png (530x306, 47K)

>have a set of main characters that all fall into a set of one-note personality traits.
They don't, by this logic Spiderverse is a Lego movie clone because it share several similarites and are fromt he same creator.

The same can be said about Kingdom Hearts being a Final Fantasy 7 clone.

>Faust
No the ORIGINAL creator of the 80's show.

Attached: barneyfag chronicles origins.jpg (2232x1898, 1.03M)

The first season of horse show is still one of the best cartoons of the 10’s.

I'm surprised mods haven't found a way to autoban specific images yet. I mean with how often Barneyfag spams the same screenshots, you'd think there'd be a way.

Bait

I will when you faggots do and realize that you're not special for watching shit that you clearly should've grown out of two decades ago, and still try to act all defensive as if you're not mentally retarded for liking this happy funtime garbage.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.29.04 PM.png (972x57, 21K)

>Can't wait until 5-6 months later when your safespace garbage finally ends and you faggots realize you won't have your garbage to hold you up in life so you just flat out jump off a bridge out of despair like the worthless twat you are.
Filly Funtasia will sustain /mlp/ until Gen 5 comes out.

That board Will bury you, man.

I came in here to discuss bad writing, just because horses live rent free in your head doesn't mean they do in all of our heads.

>realize you won't have your garbage to hold you up in life so you just flat out jump off a bridge out of despair like the worthless twat you are.
I think you're describing yourself once the show ends.

Not if Gen 5 buries us first

Do you ever get tired of posting that stupid false equivalence?

>same characters
Based retard

Attached: h98qwah-792959.jpg (1080x1080, 405K)

>God Tier
Rainbow Rocks

>Good Tier
Equestrian Girls, Friendship Games

>Meh Tier
Legend of Everfree

>Garbage Tier
forgotten friendship, rollercoaster of friendship

There's just Barneyfag and a legion of imitators/trolls, don't be fooled.

I can smell a shill when I see one, and your post just reeks of shill.

>Filly Funtasia will sustain /mlp/ until Gen 5 comes out.
>only airs on some shitty Italian channel that Ameriburgers don't even get
Enjoy your dead fandom.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.56.22 PM.png (616x84, 17K)

Gen 5 will be the final nail in the coffin, there is no way it will have the same spark that G4 had and the change of a few characters will just drive more away, the fad is over at this point.

>false equivalence
Learn what false equivalence means, also he's right.

>he
It's you. Fuck off

Mods have image filters, but since you can change the hash of a file in 5 seconds the filters are practically useless.

I have no idea what the fuck are these things.

>literal shit tier
Barney's Great Adventure
Barney and the Backyard Gang
Barney and Friends

ftfy

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.23.56 AM.png (1601x85, 32K)

each eqg villain (besides the sirens) is just a repeat of the first one
>mwahahaha i'm messing with equestrian magic for power
>oh no it went out of control i'm sorry please forgive me

Barneyfag flexes his knowledge of the show so hard i’m convinced he’s just trying to be a meme.

>>only airs on some shitty Italian channel that Ameriburgers don't even get
>Enjoy your dead fandom.
>Saying this when it Is getting a translation.

Prepare your anus for hurt.

The fad is gone, but the infrastructure hasn't. Even if it will have to fall, Gen 5 Will Be able to accomodate the new fandom that will form out of it.

only the first three are good