What does Hank and the rest of the Alley think of GoT now that its over?

What does Hank and the rest of the Alley think of GoT now that its over?

Attached: koh.jpg (1600x1200, 1.67M)

Hank doesn’t care for fantasy. He believes dragons aren’t for grown men, it was his main issue with Puff the Magic Dragon

Bill watched the Star vs. finale instead and it affected him more than anything in Game of Thrones.

The other guys are made uncomfortable by his crying and don't know what he's talking about. Except Dale but Dale's keeping that a secret.

none of them watched it

Boomhauer did. Bobby did too until his dad blocked it cause its the "HBO", Bobby have low key nightmares about the rape scenes. Hank never seen it but he hears his neighbor Khan shouting about how bad it gotten next door

Khan thinks Daenerys did nothing wrong.

yup, and mmmhmmm

If hank saw the titties in game of thrones he'd either die from a heart attack or lead a crusade against the show.

Fuck I miss them. Will they ever return?

He'd probably get a Bwaa moment. I don't see Hank going full crusade on a show he'd just ban from the house

I don’t watch GoT, what happened that got people pissed?

so Hank is Stannis and Dale is littlefinger. who would Bill and Boomhauer be? Buck is definitely

Attached: robbie b.jpg (455x290, 42K)

Queen D went crazy and women who self-inserted as her got major pissed that their perfect female superhero had majors flaws. shitty writing in general

I feel like it’s a guilty pleasure for all of them that they all try to keep secret from each other and don’t discuss. Eventually they all realize they watch it but all root for different characters and it creates animosity. Episode ends with them all realizing that it’s okay to enjoy something and have different opinions so they sit down and watch the finale together. They all walk away disappointed and the last shot is Bill saying “well I liked it.”

Attached: E5DB62ED-8FCD-46DE-8D16-D1EB564B300B.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Zero thought or care went into the season

Attached: IMG_20190520_004005.jpg (1871x976, 188K)

Well that doesn’t tell me anything but thanks. Really have no interest in the show/book

Dale is Varys. Boomhauer is Barristan and Bill is Sam.

Luanne and Lucky's voice actors are dead, which I'm sure puts a bit of a damper on getting together the old cast. They'd either have to recast them, or write them out of the show.

>no lucky
thats a good thing user

Truth be told, I can better imagine the four getting into Breaking Bad YEARS after it ended, than them watching GoT.

how old would they be now? i feel like hank would be in his mid to late 50s now, bobby would be mid 20s

You have to specifically pay for a package with HBO you underaged retard. Hank wouldn't buy it in the first place.

Hank is extremely anti-drugs.

Would hank even have netflix or anything really?

thats a good episode idea

>Hank is getting nagged and annoyed by bobby, peggy, and his neighbours constantly asking or talking bout netflix

I can see Khan going ultra normie tier fanboy about the show.
Pegy is the one who would read the books but only because she though it would make her popular. Which it didnt. Also she is totaly Danny fag and Cersei apologist

Hank is still pissed that TV went digital.

He'd probably get Hulu because of sports, then not understand it, get mad and cancel it

Hank wouldn't watch, I can't really see it being Dale's thing either. I can easily see Peggy, Bobby, Kahn, Mihn, Connie, Bill, and Boomhauer being into it though. I feel like the episode would be about Peggy starting some kind of fanclub for it while Hank doesn't get everyone's obsession with it and hearkens it to Harry Potter or something.

>Hank enjoys watching a cooking show
>becomes horrified that it keeps recommending shows for women to him when the guys are over to watch stuff

boomhauer only watched it so he could keep up with what's mainstream

Dale thinks its a conspiracy theory for why its so popular

>"You see hank this JRR martin fella is cooperating with the CIA to spread images in this show to get everyone more susceptible to the ice invasion coming in the future"

That's a good premise. It's rare that Hank and Dale are ever on the same side of an issue.