Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c
herbalassailant.newgrounds.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GJMHDGT629c
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5252436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one knows

Attached: 04159D9D-1C9C-4865-9580-48AA7AFAB746.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

Raised by royalty.

Rhombulus deserved it the most out of anyone Star killed. I don't know why you guys find him sympathetic.

Kevin Michael Richardson

He deserved it for being unreasonable and planning revenge to make all monsters look like shit.

Doyou think it happened instantly or do you think they had time to process their deaths?

Attached: Sadomihahaha.jpg (200x300, 13K)

>Eclipsa raped him with her spells in the season 4 beginning for no reason
>Moon made him do her dirty work on the coronation and then swapped to the good guy side after making the warriors
>He fessed to Meteora, not the others
how?

Because he spent most of a show as a flawed but likeable guy, befriending Star and becoming better, and NOPE!
Need some badguys to wrap the show up. Just reduce them to some jokey joke villains than kill them off screen and show their corpses as a joke.

Having the MHC become villains wasn't illogical but they really went about it the wrong way.

i like to think it happened like the snap like for some it happen instantly for others they had a little bit of time to process what was happening

Rhombulus: Omnitraxus Prime I don't fell so good

They weren't evil just incompetent pieces of shit and kids need to see that people in power who don't take responsibility deserve their retribution.

>It's fine, we'll see Lekmet again soon

He was a RACIST, the WORST CRIME in the UNIVERSE
If you are RACIST it's a label you will bear for LIFE, you have NO other qualities WHATSOEVER nor ANY other traits and deserve nothing but DEATH

Like Moon did? And the other old Queens?

what did they do wrong? they had many reasons to dislike that monster smoocher eclipsa, she betrayed the kingdom amd them

No, they were monsters themselves....
THE BIGGEST RACIST BITCH SOLARIA GOT A REDEEMING MOMENT THOUGH

ultimately glossaryk's fault for handing the wand to a bunch of amnesiac pilgrims
they were just cunts all the time, hekapoo making marco spend years chasing her, omnitraxus fucking with star(just do the math), rhomb is obvious, him being basically a god of war it makes sense. they were just magic puppets, personifications of concepts. even if they had personalities, just fuck puppets.

How do monsters still have their obvious magic bullshit?

that's just a biological thing maybe

Attached: 2330368.png (610x386, 564K)

it's magic, not "magic"

with the dimensions cleaved the monsters will be the higher class because they have magic powers now, everyone will want to breed with monsters so their half-breeds might have powers.

What defines a monster?

The demons, MHC, and ponyheads aren't monsters?

The MHC HAD to become the bad guys after they screwed and turned ALL monsters into dindu’s.

It's decided arbitrarily by the crown.

We learned this in season 3 and it made Star really mad.

When monsters were villains (Tofee and Ludo) it was more fun

Yh man being deleted from existence because you wanted to preserve the culture of a people is a great thing. Holy shit kill yourself.

>What defines a monster?
Native to Mewni, not magic and generally a pain for the Mewmans to live with.
MHC aren't monsters because they're magic.
Ponyheads aren't monsters because they're not a problem.
Demons aren't monsters because they're not native to Mewni.
Globgor is a monster because he ate people, doesn't have magic powers and is native to Mewni.

Nefcy cant think thats how, there is no way to explain Globgor's bullshit other than magic powers.

He was a naive guy with good intentions who had actual development though the series and actually saw Star as his friend.

racism isn’t a trait

Remember this? They were basically like the Avengers for this show...Nefcy did them so dirty

Attached: tumblr_om1c3uJ5w21u7i3jco1_500.gif (500x280, 2.93M)

From one end to the other, like being whittled away a layer at a time by sand paper.

they had to suffer so Eclipsa can shine

Monster used to be grotesque freaks then Nefcy started calling random anthro furries "monsters" because shes an uncreative hack. How the fuck is Toffee a monster? Hes a humanoid lizard.

If there was one flaw to them, it was being to kind. Had they killed the traitorous Eclipsa and her monstrous consort when they had the chance, it would not have came back to haunt them, and the Mewny kingdom would still be safe and prosperous. They could have learned a thing or two from Star about genocide. But now they can't. Cause they're dead. Ha.

Attached: 20deaeb7d4c207af7c3e4da01d5d6e2e567a52234b31655cec31974171c2a5a1.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

>tfw Shonen Manga, aka "Fuck it kill someone for drama this week," tends to respect its characters more than this show.

>kind
They were sadistic thats why they froze her rather than just vaporize her.

They hated Glossaryck too, remember when the first time we ever saw them was Rhombulus trying to kill him

Who wouldnt hate that asshole?

Why does nobody outside of Yea Forums care that like half the cast died?

Because no one outside of Yea Forums watches this shit

because you're fucking blind and many people cared

I checked Twitter for outrage and all I saw was praise.

Everyones bitching except tumblr who are only crying for Hekapoo because the other two were too racist for their liking

Pure magical beings don't count as "real" for some people I guess, which was probably the same reason Disney was apparently so cool with killing them off and showing the baby unicorns getting melted etc.

So, is nobody going to talk about the massive genocide Star just did?

The Star vs. subreddit has over 35,000 shits subscribed to it. Yea Forums isn’t the entire internet.

What if when the magic wore off, they were transformed into a human family.
Old man Glossaryck with his 3 children, eldest big son Omni, middle child Hekapoo and youngest son Rhombulus...that would be a much better fate.

Twitter is just professionals sucking each other's cocks

NO, take a look at nefcy 's twitter
All the normies care about is starco

Meant for:

you think they're really going to harass her for a show ending they personally didn't like you stupid fuck? get a life

>Do you think fans are going to harass a creator for a shitty ending
...Yes?

Attached: srsly.png (331x249, 92K)

That's usually how Twitter works, yes.
It's weird nobody even went "Uhhh, what's with the genocide?" at her.

when was the last time this happened?

So Yea Forums, how would you fix SVTFOE's ending?

>remove s3 and s4, no love triangles, no drama, no bullshit
>have toffee as the main villain of the season
>starco wins but no merging dimension bullshit
easy

It's okay when a woman do it

Bruh...

Attached: game-of-thrones-s8-ep6-2.jpg (450x253, 43K)

go with Eclipsa's plan, simple as that

Rhombulous probably just saw Omni's skull laying there. He tried asking his hands what was going on, but all they did was hiss at him. He died how he lived: scared and confused.

Rhomby deserved better.
Also didn't Omni govern space-time or something? What uhhh... what are the ramifications of his death going to entail exactly? Shouldn't time be unraveling or something? The multiverse bleeding together and all that jazz?
And what about other characters like Father Time? Exactly who and what got genocided here?

Attached: Star&Rhombulus.png (1973x1977, 2.25M)

god I wish that were me

Good, he got what he deserved.

>they were just magic puppets, personifications of concepts. even if they had personalities, just fuck puppets.
>Some groups of people really do just exist to serve you and eventually must be wiped out for the greater good of society.
Yikes

Silver-lining: This episode makes it super easy to spot the sociopaths among us.

This is actually inaccurate. The separate dimensions still exist. Dimension X-103 still exists and everybody in it. ALso I'm pretty sure father time can't die either.He's not really magic, but kind of like pony head and the rest.

Yeah, cause he openly had it out for them
>made it so that whenever Lekmet used his powers, he'd decrease his lifespan, accelerating his age. Just to teach mewmans about the impermanence of existence
>Gave Rhombulus sentient snake arms just to fuck with him
>exiled one of their members just because the curse he was under was annoying
>regrets giving them freewill and has been plotting their murder-suicide this whole time
And apparently we're supposed to think Glossaryck was reasonable about this

Some of tumblr seemed mad that magic got scapegoated and Star commited casual genocide

yeah its not like you couldve just given the mewmans a fucking plant without seeds. It would do the same thing Lekmet did....oh and big fucking help his death did in teaching anyone anything when no one seemed to even LEARN of it outside of the royalty and the MHC.

>you will never save Spider in a Top Hat, Reynaldo, and all the other innocent magical beings with the help of Mina from the traitorous unfeeling bug women
Every queen past Jushtin was a mistake.

Reminder that meteora went through mewberty.

Attached: pedobear tf2 spy.jpg (603x630, 135K)

H O R S E S H O E

What happened?

Attached: Cotugno.jpg (1080x1679, 576K)

This becomes weird in hindsight knowing they're brothers

This. mostly.

Yeah the guy isn't that likeable but he has done nothing to deserve hatred either.

she's a bad person

So like...what happened to Ludo then?

Ludo's playing basketball with his brother.

Reminder that with Rhombulus dead all of his prisoners are now free to wreak havoc across the world.
Reminder that with magic gone billions are dead.
Reminder that with magic gone Septarians have no weaknesses and thus can easily bumfuck everyone.
Reminder that humanity would likely side with Mina and allow her to go with a final solution on killing all monsters.
Reminder that Mewni's system of government would be treated as invasion by the US and would get fucking nuked.
Reminder that people will likely be evicted from their homes by the monsters in Echo Creek.
This all happened for spic dick. Consider that.

Attached: 192374129.png (900x1070, 131K)

>Reminder that with magic gone billions are dead.

Proofs?
>This all happened for spic dick.

No. The opposite, in fact.

At long last...
Vindication

Attached: Mina.jpg (986x1232, 115K)

Uhh she does know they're essentially brothers?

I still ship it.

everyone who's existences rely on magic are fucking dead

Don't mind me, just shilling my last projects for this fandom before I go away forever.

/sveg/ tribute
youtu.be/Olp3QUMQ1cI
Star vs the Parodies of Yea Forums Vol.2
youtube.com/watch?v=2A4dq0pSg0c

And that only extends to Glossaryck, his children and the unicorns. There are only about 15 unicorns by the time Star kills magic. So she killed about 20 people. She also stopped all the spells but those were only spells. Include those and she's maybe up to 100?

I'd imagine humans have the tech to kill septarians.

Lekmet gave his life in vain.
At least now, they might be reunited.

Attached: 103250.jpg (1920x841, 349K)

If not, we'll figure it out.

It's kind of our thing.

I imagine either intense heat, acid, or engineered flesh eating bacteria/nanomachines

What about creatures like Baby

Attached: 15583022843280.png (984x1065, 435K)

I forget what exactly the deal with Baby is. Is she a spell of some kind? If so, dead. If not, then she may live.

If septarian regen is "totally not magic and still works", then surely total breakdown of their cellular structure should be enough to stop it.

>The separate dimensions still exist. Dimension X-103 still exist
They're not saying the dimension disappeared, he's saying the magical residents likely died i.e. Gay Demon and Brunzetta.
>He's not really magic
Yes he is, he's just like Glossaryck and not like the monsters on Mewni. He probably died too.

judging by the time star took to get out of that magic dimension, they probably had plenty of time

Attached: 1480120621571.png (720x960, 558K)

What exactly did he do to deserve this again?

Attached: D1pPcWWVAAAzOaH.jpg large.jpg (1080x479, 47K)

I'm really happy my picture has been getting so much mileage recently.
I'm glad you guys liked it.

Shit you drew this? Blog? And considering how Rhombulus went out, not surprised

Legit better queer representation than that buillshit with Jackie.

good job user now draw rhomby lewds

Shit ending to a shit series. Can we finally banish it to /mlp/? /trash/ is full, so fuck off.

You think he has a trouser snake?

Anywhere we can follow you dude? a blog or twitter or something?

Thanks, anons.
I have a Newgrounds where I'm starting to dump my art: herbalassailant.newgrounds.com/

I'm still learning how to draw with a tablet but I'm definitely thinking about drawing more Rhombulus after watching that finale.

I just need suggestions/requests of what to do.

Just draw him being happy with everyone else.
He deserves it

Oh, uh I guess if I could request, maybe Rhombulus being dusted like the people in IW?

He was incompetent, not malicious

i fucking hate cotugno

Okay. I'll try and do these this week.

>reddit
>suv with only 35k subs
thats like no existance, you know there are only hardcore fans that will eat anything you throw at them
just to prove im right you can check out the GoT sub right now i see people defending the writting
does are communitys for the show alone, they are obviously close minded and in denial

Draw Reynaldo joining Rhombulus, Omni and Hekapoo for one last drink at the tavern before they fade away.

Neat! Thanks!

>Trusting Reddit

Reddit has a big flaw and is that it is an eco chamber, no one in there can accept flaws of the things they like or follow.
Yea Forums may not be good for much but at least here people are allowed to be honest about the medium they consume.

I'll look forward for it!

so just flame throwers? shit men the mewmans really were stupid
maybe magic make people retarded, if thats true then destroying it wasnt such a bad idea

Or just a poison that shuts down their regenerative system. Septarian AIDS.

This show may have had some 'meh' seasons, but god damn the music was always 10/10

This. OST is underappreciated

Never forgetti, rest in spaghetti

S

He's been overused ever since Baldur's Gate

They could have made the MHC becoming villains so quickly easier to swallow if they, as Glossaryk's kids, were naturally linked to the realm of magic, and the corruption of the realm was corrupting them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMHDGT629c

Hekafags getting dabbed on

can someone explain me the end?
Did the two worlds merge, or is it a third one? Is magic dead or not? If not, why did star still lost her cheeks and powers? Will Janna ever get the love she deserve?

>Will Janna ever get the love she deserve?
Marco and Star getting divorced is inevitable as the human-monster war that will be waged across California.

>Will Janna ever get the love she deserve?

No. That's why she fucking killed herself.

no I don't want them to suffer

I didn't realize I was an Hekafag until I watched this episode tbdesu

also, can we ever see teenagers meteora and mariposa again? This was the best thing of my freking life

One minute isn't enough to kill, plus she was able to do it will showing she knows how to use it.

His heel turn kind of felt like it contradicted his character arc and only happened because the show needed conflict.

REEE PLEASE LOVE ECLIPSA AND HER UGLY DAUGHTER!

There's nothing that proves she was revived after her 60 seconds were up.

Janna fucking killed herself.

>There's nothing that proves she was revived after her 60 seconds were up.
And there's nothing that proves she died either, but it safer to say to she lives knowing this is a human child and not a magical creature like the rest of the cast who just got wiped out.

The only one’s that will have the upper-hand are the lizards. The rest of the monsters will be eradicated by the US military. The lizards are a far more intelligent race and will most likely make a pact with the reptilians in the us government.

Attached: 329C2897-546E-46E3-A508-3A3CF3DEA8ED.gif (268x150, 545K)

> When Richard saw his friends melt in front of his eyes he rushed to see if his family was Ok
>When he entered the room he saw his son Billy in front of the half decayed body of him mother.
>He tried to reach him but by the time he was about to hug him he too melted into a green poodle.
>The last thing the little Narwhal with wings saw was the magical building he called home collapse.

Attached: Billy and Ritchard.jpg (1280x717, 125K)

Why didnt Star get that cunt Solaria chill Mina out and have her take away her magic curse?

Ditto, I don't watch the show religiously, so I haven't been following along. It sounds like Star obliterated magic and fused her own dimension with Marco's. That sounds like eliminating hydrogen and fusing our universe with Cthulhu's.

So, WHY did she need to fuse their dimensions? Will their never be dimensional transportation again or something?

Attached: Omni I dont feel so good.png (821x675, 508K)

We don't know. Star may have destroyed 2 halves of two dimensions to get herself some hispanic shota handholding.

I would do it too

Star isn't very bright.

Woah that’s pretty good! Thank you!

The power of my people

So did Star actually destroy all magic?

yes, everyone is dead but at least she got fucked

Star legit seems like a fucking psychopath. This is more than your average teenage self-absorption.

Depends which parts of the shitty writing you put stock in.

Attached: 1542671243043.png (1024x1174, 1.32M)

Because Rhombulus didin't like mary sue Eclipsa and thus deserved to die.

Never forget 600 gorillion killed in the Magic Shoah!

It was like 2 people, tops.

See

Spells aren't people.

Attached: 1558300971602.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>have partnerships and disagreements
>can figure out different solutions to a problem which shows critical thinking
>Have doubts about their own death
Sounds like sentient beings to me

Not to mention they can literally have families.

We need a drawfag to draw the narwhal fetching pancakes for his wife and son, only to have them turn to dust when he turns around.

Are we going to make Schroedinger's Janna a thing?

It's just a cartoon bro

Attached: 63f8ebaef60b887e705d61ceb0946e9b3a3ebeea.jpg (850x893, 174K)

That is cruel user.

Dressed as this Catboy? Yes please.

Attached: __schrodinger_hellsing__686afcaf71572474ff83d6b1ec086c5d.jpg (625x800, 307K)

t. Eclipsa

>melted into a green poodle
heh

>Everyone teams up to beat the degenerate creatures rampaging through California
>Including the monsters

Holy shit I forgot about the aged Marco dimension
Is that little girl just stuck there?

Fuck that guy.

We need star to disappear them with the wand, while narwhal is powerless to stop it.

Attached: thanos pepe.jpg (750x934, 76K)

Yeah, he makes terrible donuts.

She went through it at least twice. Once as Heinous, the other as Grobb

>It's just a cartoon bro

>One of the biggest memes on the net right now is "art influences life"
>The inverse of this reasoning can be extrapolated as "art is the direct result of the artists true intentions and beliefs"
>People who can actually rub 2 braincells together find this VERY DISTURBING
>Brainlets brush it off as "haha just a cartoon bro"

>harass
complaining on the internet counts as harassment now days, it's pathetic

>taking a cartoon this seriously
sshhh. user. you must be so pent up from all of life's stresses. you're starting to see things that aren't there
eat your fda approved snacks and calm down. the nsa agents are getting suspicious, you don't want them mad, do you?
give yourself a break, have a kit kat

Attached: 2d4c627c82dadf7e.jpg (850x923, 226K)

>The multiverse bleeding together and all that jazz?
What do you think happened in the finale?

Rhombulous is straight, he only loves Lekmet as a brother.

Draw the MHC having their pizza party with a crystalized Star.

They should use her as an ottoman.

loving your brother is gay.

M-maybe they just need to check the inputs

He really DID know how it would all play out

Not hydrogen
NEBULA GAS

Attached: BuildProfile.png (1280x720, 989K)

But it was the staff who wanted people to take this cartoon seriously. We expected a silly cartoon about a magical princess fighting the forces of evil with quirky spells and the power of friendship but the staff wanted to talk about serious issues like discrimination and mental issues.

>and the corruption of the realm was corrupting them too.

This would've made more sense.

Fair enough, but not exactly what I meant.
When Omnitraxus Prime showed up in Mathmagic he showed Star all those other alternate-dimension/timeline versions of herself doing the math problem. That to me shows he has the ability to see into, and perhaps even interact with, alternate realities, as would be befitting his title of Space-Time Guy.
What does that mean exactly when he dies? Do those alternate realities cease to exist, or do they keep on trucking just without anybody to oversee them? Is he the source of Space-Time, or just somebody that can manipulate it?
And where do the others fit into this equation? Without Hekapoo one can assume that inter-dimensional travel has been severely hampered, if not outright eliminated. Was Father Time erased, and if so does that imply time never really needed him to move forward and that he was just another magical limitation foisted upon the universe? Were all the dimensions cleaved together, or was it just Mewni and Earth?
My autism requires answers goddammit!

Attached: 1555136402007.jpg (1000x1278, 1.58M)

>it was the staff who wanted people to take this cartoon seriously
>the staff wanted to talk about serious issues like discrimination and mental issues
Where was it stated that they said they wanted to be taken seriously?
I want screenshots and interviews where they outright state this. Nothing from the comics, or the cartoon. Just the creators. You seem to be blowing quite a huge ruckus over small stuff.

Attached: 1390485734562.png (859x756, 185K)

>Giving the avatarfag attention

Someone needs to compile all of these and send them to Nefcy.

>avatarfag who is a homestuckfag
2 giant redflags

i thought people learned to stop feeding trolls.
who knew that nobody learned their lesson?

Attached: 14302.png (626x52, 6K)

I WANT HER FEET ON MY FAAAAACE

How did Teen Meteora manage to be both ugly and sexy at the same time?

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E16.Beach.Day.Gone.Baby.Gone.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Star would abort her baby.

But Star wouldn't abort Marco's 1000 babies.

She might let them die after giving birth to them though.

At least Mina lived, based

I dropped this after Eclipse was first introduced. What the fuck happened?

Star got away with genocide by destroying magic and ending all magic-dependent lives in her universe as well as mergic Mewni into Earth thus guaranteeing the doom of many unused to the presence of monsters.

Tl:dr; Star caused BPRD Hell on Earth

Attached: 91jJl98suGL.jpg (1665x2560, 687K)

>as well as mergic Mewni into Earth thus guaranteeing the doom of many unused to the presence of monsters.

Star didn't do that. Also, ending magic only killed about 20 lives. It ended all spells but spells aren't lives.

The reason the worlds merged is because magic's last act as it was dying was to put everyone where they belonged. And Star and Marco belonged together. But Star belongs on Mewni and Marco belongs on Earth. To reconcile all of this, Mewni and Earth were made into one place.

Were there deaths instant or slow?
Do you think they knew they were about to commit cease living?

Do we have a list of how many people died?
I've got up to
>All Spells ever
>MHC

Glossaryck, his children(the MHC) and the Unicorns were the lives ended.

The rest are all spells.

“I-it only killed 20 people! My OTP is justified!”

Yea Forums, 2019

Slow. They melted.

Did you not see the spider preying on the locals? That's just one instance in the new Mewnifornia. There's definitely countless others who aren't as fortunate.

And that is not the fault of Star. But if you want to count it, it counts as Marco's fault too.

she's a butterface___

Welcome to the plot of Devilman. Where the selfish actions of a few doom the rest.

Attached: 1558375522164.jpg (319x460, 31K)

So I can put you down in the
>It's not better or worse than before. It's different
column?

Star and Marco didn't decide that though. It was magic's solution to the problem of where to put everyone after magic was over.

We should draw magical characters dying and post them on twitter with a hashtag.
That would be funny

Attached: image_2019-05-02_13-57-15.png (535x437, 378K)

Is Janna really dead?

Yes, she killed herself by stopping her heart.

Literally cucked to death

Attached: cucked_to_death.gif (800x450, 192K)

>I can [kill myself] but only for 60 seconds.
>We don't see her again.

Seems typical of Janna. Dying to a stupid trick of her own devising.

At least she died at peace with the fact that she got ubercucked by Star.

Yes.
Please make this happen Yea Forums.
I'd do it myself, but my hands are stupid and can't into art.

>but spells aren't lives
That's just such complete horseshit

Tight body, flattering outfit. I thought she was cute though.

Their "families" is just more ammo for their purpose, which is to be weapons for the owner of the wand.

He had it coming.

Rhombulus got derailed the hardest out of all of them in season 4.

His introduction in S2 had him as a well-meaning but stupid guy who forms a genuine friendship with Star. S3 had him be the only one of the MHC who actually felt guilty about hiding the truth about the Butterfly family's history.

He only admitted the lie because he was going to be crushed and killed, user.
He didn't do it because he genuinely believed that what they did was wrong. He only did it to save his own life.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind them becoming the villains if they'd been the final boss and took the time to explore why they took the positions they did.

Even if it's just that they thought Monsters weilding magic would loose them their jobs, where they got that idea?
I mean, they where created to serve Mewmans right? That could be interesting to explore, especially alongside the sentience of spells.

But nope, they got reduced to one dimensional baddies, Hekapoo became suicidal and Lekmet and his sacrifice was just forgotten.
And after at least 2 seasons of spending time with them, we're supposed to just laugh at their corpses.

I dunno, he did look more morally pressured than afraid of death.

>And after at least 2 seasons of spending time with them, we're supposed to just laugh at their corpses.
Well duh. They were in the end unwilling to change and even just conspired for the sole purpose of having meetings with the queens.

It was physical, not moral. Rhombolus might mean well, but ultimately, he's an irresponsible shoot first, don't even ask questions type of being.

I may not like steven universe but i love the image. Thank you for it.
Also want to say thank you for wanting to draw more of him.

Same

Attached: tumblr_ombxe8aYkV1r6zxwso1_1280.jpg (599x936, 168K)

It was for .
Sorry.

Which honestly felt like character derailment.
They never get an episode about why they won't change or felt that conspiring was the best option, never get an episode where Star has to weigh her friendships against a greater duty.

They got reduced to bit-gags and then brutally killed.
It's not like them becoming villains was an inherently bad story idea, but it was done poorly and reduced them to props in Eclipsa and Mina's stories.

Heck, they don't even die attempting to stop Star or paying for what they did. Mina and Moon didn't. Hekapoo made it clear.
They died because all of a sudden, magic and by extension magic lives, are inherently bad and must be destroyed for the greater good.

The final message doesn't show the end of magic as a forced sacrifice, made in the hour of desperation. It's revealed as the final answer Glossaryck has been trying to give all along.
For the happy ending to happen, the MHC would have to die regardless of what they did.

This goes to show how weak-hearted i am, i did felt a weird sadness pain in my chest.

Not him, was able to grab one just like that when we were on trash. Of course i won't post because i don't want to get banned but i can say for certain Rhombulus does have another snake, and i'm not speaking in metaphor.

This, so much this.
Rhombulus is the one who felt the most forced and derailed.
We spent a season getting to know him only for all of that to be thrown down the garbage and instead of trying to show us why he is getting bad the show basically tells us outright that we have to hate him, no questions asked.

Oh shit, pulling a Hawkeye-in-Endgame would be hilarious.

You forgot to put everything in past-tense, bro.

Just Mewni and Earth. That bit with Star and Ponyhead implies that Talon Raventalon’s and Kelly’s dimensions are cut off.

You fed the trolls by replying to them (in fact, YOU are the only one who replied to either).

She’ll rally the people of Earth who are pissed off about the unwanted merging of two worlds. Sequel series NEVER.

Then magic is an entity just like Death in Final Destination: toying with everyone it wants, and nobody can escape the fate is has planned for them.

Star is cruel because the writers are cruel in a selfish, naive, entitled way. They're probably the kind of people who would blog about social injustice, but throw a cup coffee in a barista's face because it didn't have enough foam. They know causes in the abstract, but can't treat individuals with dignity. What else can explain how the show completely ignored the plight of the populace? They truly don't think it matters.

Ha-ha cruel? The whole timeline of the show is Glossaryck suicide plan.

THIS! Star was obsessed with the idea of undoing magic at the source as a permanent solution, whereas the Immortal-Slaying Spell, or the Spell With No Name, would have put Mina down easy if they could just restrain her. Or, better yet, they could have just made an anti-magic spell since the Wand lets you MAKE UP MAGIC, and strip her of their power. Or resurrect Queen Solaria and have HER dismiss them. Or time travel back and stop Solaria from giving Mina powers. OR ANYTHING ELSE.

No no no, magic was the problem, not propaganda and social stigma. Now that magic's gone people are just going to accept monsters and be fine.

It wasn't in the budget

That little blue dildo deserved to suffer in hell.

>Ponyheads aren't monsters because they're not a problem.
BULLSHIT NIGGER

So the writers are basically (wo)manchildren.

why is STAR SO CUTE?

Monsters aren't people either

“I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream” levels of excruciating.

It might be over in an instant but it fucks your perception of reality so that you feel an eternity of pain.

>this comic

I completely understand what particular kind of depression you're looking for.

Probably went out like the magic unicorns.

If its continued in some way they'll bring it back. Father time is gonna roll up and say "Yo bitch, time to get magic back." and then they'll go back in time, snag a baby unicorn, and reset magic. That or Glossy shows up. Glos said he was going down with the ship, not dying, and at least by the Earth carvings he seemed to barf magic, maybe implying he barfed the magic dimension.

Saying that I just realized they never gave any background on why Earth told magic to fuck off and blocked the well.

Ok lads, what would you have done in Star's place? Besides kill the floating unicorn head that doesn't count as magic for whatever reason?

Attached: drunk.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

Killed myself for being a filthy bug

Attached: What have you done Star.png (442x1344, 299K)

That was part of it, but when berated by Heckapoo over it he said he was tired of living the lie and wanted to come clean from it all

since when Yea Forums cares for the spell episode that everyone hated?

I liked the last one with the Eclipsa spells desu

Attached: 039d9d09a3a7fcdae1555c58c431a7ce6c9715fcv2_hq.png (1024x1149, 771K)

That's the good stuff!

Attached: 1524082064778.jpg (200x274, 24K)

She killed millions without them even knowing and made a singular decision of destroying magic without the input of everyone else

Man, if Star was that perturbed about mewmanity's treatment of monsters, then I'd like to see her face when she sees what lengths of violence and xenophobia can humanity reach when threatened by invaders from another dimension.

Attached: boom.jpg (300x168, 6K)

it begins

Attached: tumblr_pruezhY9D91vn85ju_1280.png (1280x905, 321K)

oofch

Korra
Also this

You think whomever kills Ponyhead would get a Nobel Peace Prize?

Delete now

Attached: 1555990175786.png (1420x1025, 2.25M)

No, we live in the worst timeline. The ponyhead show would make fucking bank and you know it.

Trite popculture bullshit starring a disembodied talking unicorn head from the weirdness that just exploded into our dimension? People would fucking love it.

twitter rage isn't "harassment"

Run away

Side with the Septarians immediately.

Attached: tumblr_pagdmzfwSO1xrfbeqo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Nice and painful.

>He only admitted the lie because he was going to be crushed and killed, user.
Meanwhile the rest of the MHC would have rather died than tell the truth.

Rhombulus deserved better.

"Whoa, Solaria is in here too? Hey, since you're apparently cool with your goblina granddaughter, can you tell Mina over there, so swore absolute loyalty to you, to stand down?"

*who swore

Probably get Solaria’s ghost to stop her. Either that or ring up Rhombulus to crystallize Mina

Mina was beyond all reason and wouldn't give up her crusade for anything. She had to be killed or at least depowered. And it's going to be really tough to kill her without depowering her first.

Humanity never faced something like this. It's like Ozymandias's biggest practical joke except it's not a joke this time.

Rhombulus is on Mina's side and agrees with her genocidal crusade.

He just wants Eclipsa off the throne, he’s also loyal to Moon which Mina isn’t

Nice, whats your twitter?

because he wants to fuck moon

I'm sure Mina will let him keep Moon as a pet as long as he doesn't stand in her way.

And once again, the answer to everyone’s problems is pussy.

"It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

~Mina Loveberry

Attached: star vs mina.gif (640x360, 3.37M)

Throw in a pet Star, and I'd side with Mina too.

Attached: 1555336101.png (1024x768, 877K)

Isn’t she a little too old for you?

Reminder that Star committed a much larger genocide than Mina was planning.

MISHA please be useful for once and SOURCE me, unf

>Fuck Eclipsa and fuck Monsters, or MonstNIGGERS as I like to call them!

Attached: Minangry.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

No, Star has to die. She sided with the monsters.

Star is for sex, not dying

The only living creatures Star killed were Glossaryck and his family along with the unicorns that lived in the magic realm. And those unicorns were corrupted by evil anyway.

Spells aren't lives.

Christ how long have you been spamming this now

I'm just telling you what Mina's stance would be, user. Moon can be kept as a pet because she never sided with the monsters.

Star and Eclipsa are traitors to their race and have to die for it. Do you really think Mina would come to any other conclusion?

Some people move on. But not us.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5252436
The artist only uploaded the pregnant variant though.

Like all angry racists, she will calm down and be more reasonable once she gets laid.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E01.Return.to.Mewni.Moon.the.Undaunted.WM.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SR (1920x1080, 303K)

>Mina was beyond all reason and wouldn't give up her crusade for anything.

Yeah, see... that's the thing. Nobody ever actually TRIED to reason with her. Seriously, go back and watch the all episodes with her in it.

The MHC feeds into her delusions, everyone else just goes "she's crazy and must be stopped." The only person who even really talks to her like she's a fucking person (after her first episode) is Moon, and Moon's only real effort to dissuade Mina from her path is a half-hearted "maybe you shouldn't do this" in the Yadda Yadda farm.

I seriously believe that if Moon or someone had shown some actual goddamn concern for Mina at really any point before the shit hit the fan then all of this could have been avoided. She'd been through so much shit, protected Mewni for 300 years, even advised on Moon's mom's council (and presumably on Moon's for at least some time) and then at some point it's like everyone stopped giving a shit about her so much so that she became a raggedy bootless hobo.

Of course she latched on to her oath to such an insane degree. It's literally -LITERALLY- all she had. No friends. No family. Everyone she knew and loved either died or abandoned her. Duty or death, motherfucker.

>then at some point it's like everyone stopped giving a shit about her so much so that she became a raggedy bootless hobo.
She looked much more "put together" when Moon was a teen, and had presumably been like that for hundreds of years. What made her fall apart between then and now?

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E01.Return.to.Mewni.Moon.the.Undaunted.WM.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SR (1920x1080, 321K)

How did she end up on Earth anyway in Starstruck?

Man, Mina's so fugging cute

Attached: Mina l.png (1280x720, 802K)

Doctorrrrr's orderrrrrrs

Star is still too powerful of a rival for Mina to let her live.

whitout moon she never would have become such a big threat at the end, this is all Moon's fault, but she gets no blame either because she's Star's mom

She said she was there on vacation, "doctor's orders."

Besides portals made with scissors, there are "wild" portals that people can get though like the one Ludo fell through in space. It's possible that Mina came to earth the same way Janna came to Mewni, through the wells connecting the Magic Realm to Earth and Mewni. This could explain her disheveled appearance and strange habits ("Doctor's orders!") after serving Young Moon, the magical realm had scrambled her brain and unlike Moon she didn't have anyone to help recover from it's effects.

Attached: ade8488a0f40d886b9bd93dde52f2005398003df[1].jpg (1933x1803, 2.96M)

At least somebody tried to help her. Where the fuck is her doctor in Season 4?

I didn't made the image, only saved it.

The writer's probably forget about them, along with Mina's mud-sisterhood with Star

Attached: Mudsister.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>At least somebody tried to help her.

I think it's more likely that Mina was being a nuisance and somebody just dumped her on Earth hoping she wouldn't come back.

Mina probably murdered her doctor for being a monster sympathizer.

Most of Mina's instability came as a result of the solarian warrior spells used on her. Also, I'm sure mina had better access to the multiverse than through the realm of magic, what with her having royal connections and all, and they didn't seem to have much trouble with it.

>monster sympathizer
You mean monster SMOOCHER.

>Solaria 'Hitler' Butterfly gets a moment of redemption but not the innocent rag-peddler whose life she ruined

Attached: Mina Sol.jpg (720x1800, 283K)

>>Most of Mina's instability came as a result of the solarian warrior spells used on her.
True, but like I was saying. She was able to "keep it together" as far as Moon's rule. Why was she relatively ok for hundreds of years?

Probably got harder the more time passed, everybody has a breaking point

Maybe some particularly bad shit went down as they finished off Toffee's army? I think that was the only significant war in the 30 years or so since then

Moon probably stirred up too many memories of Solaria in the immediate aftermath of her mother's death.

I just don't get it, Satan
>magic is bad, queens are fucking retards that don't know how to use it so let's better destroy it
>also let's paint all queens as dindu nuffins in the finale

whatever happened to that monster king?
I always thought he got killed together with Comet (following the book, I forgot about his appearance in that ep)

>Toffee gets his shit kicked in
>there's no more war
>as such, there's no more need for soldiers like Mina
>she's dismissed without ceremony
>can't get a job because all she knows is war and ragpicking
>with nothing to focus on and nothing to protect, she can't keep her mind clear of the Solarian decay
>Mina Loveberry, greatest of Queen Solaria's warriors, Legendary Defender of Mewni for the past 300 years, Hero of every Mewman child in all the land, slowly goes insane while living on the streets and eating out of dumpsters

Fuck, I made myself sad.

Rather cruel of Moon to just throw her out on the street.

>She hung around the castle enough for Star to develop a hero-worship for her
>Their last interaction is Star disowning her as an idol
And it could've been even more tragic if they put more time into developing her before suddenly making her the final boss

Attached: Mina Loveberry.jpg (736x809, 99K)

See It's the establishment saying "not muh fault" and demonizing the working class for electing Drumpf

Much like simplistic white/black/etc race distinctions in the real world, the label "monster" is largely politically driven, and has only a superficial basis in actual biology.

Moon was still a young girl. Somebody probably convinced her it was the right thing to do and that Mina would be fine.

Races are provable though.

>young Star is at the market one day
>she sees a crowd gathered around Mina down the street, watching the old soldier fight
>Star thinks Mina is showing some no-goodnik ruffian the meaning of justice
>the truth is that "ruffian" is a local store owner and he's trying to get that filthy hobo Mina to stop sleeping in his alley

Fuck that asshole, she didn't fight for his freedom so that he wouldn't even let her sleep in his damp filthy alley.

I MISS THIS SHOW SO MUCH! I genuinely feel slightly depressed knowing that this show has concluded.

How do you guys cope?

Biological race sure.
Your bullshit "Oh Irish people aren't white oh wait yes they are now" umbrella fuckery isn't.

He was willing to trade one damp filthy alley for another but Mina wasn't willing to do that.

I'm rewatching better shows

I haven't watched season 4 at all. Did it really hit shit creek this bad?

Non-stop infinite shitposting.

Some racial distinctions are real, of course, but common terms like "black," "white," or "asian" are much more of a social construct than a meaningful physical description. It's an interesting topic.

The problem with equating Mina with a vet is that America never went through a total invasion and the last war they fought in their territory was the Civil War and there are still people butthurt about it. Well, Canada burned the White House once but that doesn't count. I mean troops burning entire cities, massive killings and rape, starvation and people living in fear in the zones still in control of the national army or just running away as far as they can, etc. Of course the flashback in the penultime episode didn't show any of that but the monsters were winning the war so the stakes weren't freedom but total annihilation

Attached: stalingrado.jpg (980x561, 100K)

Mina is hundreds of years old, so a Civil War Vet isn't the worst possible comparison.
>200 year-old Confederate Veteran sleeping homeless on a park bench
>Fought tirelessly for the south, but the modern era views her as a hateful relic
>Police wake her up and chase her off
>Walks away swearing about how she was appointed by Robert E. Lee himself
>Sees an interracial couple smooching and reels back in obvious disgust

I want to make Mina my wife! I would treat her to only the finest of cold, dirty alleyways to sleep in and she would get all the rags she ever asked for!

Attached: Mina CUTEberry.png (846x479, 327K)

The Civil War was caused for rich Southerners wanting to keep their slaves and the economy built around merchantilism rather than industrialization, not extermination and/or the slavery of all the locals.

I know. But the few points of comparison did amuse me.

The civil war was about southern slaver kikes that at least brought in money vs northern city kikes that wanted to tax the southern farmers to death to fund their unproductive bullshit cities. Then after the war, the rich southerners essentially got to keep their slaves, anyways, while the poor farmers suffered.

The rest of the MHC refused to admit the truth even when confronted with imminent death. Hekapoo was angry at Rhombulus for fessing up even then. He made it clear that he felt guilty about keeping the truth from the royal family all this time. While Hekapoo didn't at all.

And Hekapoo was the MOST overtly biased against Eclipsa during the trial, even marking down the fact that she DOESN'T eat babies as being evil. The Book of Spells also says that Hekapoo was the one who encouraged Festivia to hate the monsters and keep sending the Solarians to exterminate them, while Omnitraxus advised her to make peace with them.

Yet somehow Hekapoo is the only one who has a problem with Mina and the new Solarians in season 4, even though she has a history of being the most anti-Eclipsa and anti-monster of the whole group. All because fans waifu her and thus she had to get a redemption arc while the rest of the MHC were derailed into 1-note villains.

Based and redpilled post. Heckapoo a shit

I figure after Moon and co massacred the routed army things went really quit for a while and Mina eventually got restless and left. She was still revered as a hero on Mewni during STar's childhood.

Hell, Glossaryk might have just dumped her on earth via magic well as part of keikaku.

Or, bear with me... Maybe the writers are just terrible and don't care about character development? Maybe they just do whatever is convenient for their episode's script at the time without any consideration of past or future episodes?

Attached: S1E24_Arm_Off.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

That's all covered under the "bad writing" argument that nobody here is disagreeing with.

Fuck off

seething waifufag

Anno literally got death threats for how he ended Evangelion.

yeah but like, why do people outside of Yea Forums who watch star vs not think it's bad?

desu you'd have to be a fucking brainlet to not understand Eva's ending

most people on tumblr hate it too

We actually see what Mina says is her doctor in S3, which doesn't help much in understanding when exactly she went crazy.

Attached: S3E24_Star_'time_to_get_a_second_opinion'.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

To be fair, you'd have to be a brainlet to threaten someone with death because your doodledweebtoons didn't end the way you want them do, so there is some major overlap there.

To be fair, that is also correct.

Show would have been better if Ludo had pulled a Jack Spicer and finally became villain number 1 at the very end, going out in a blaze of glory

>trillions of magic people dead
>"they're not really people so it's okay"
>mewni fucked and merged with earth which is also fucked
>"it's okay because it enables star to get that spicy taco cock"

How are there people unironically defending this as a moral ending? I mean you can say it's a decent ending if your perspective is that star is an insane fuckup and the show is more about gags than an actual happy ending, but from a serious perspective everything is fucked and definitely worse off than it was.

>strong wahmen are all right
>even solaria and star, both of whom committed genocide

All my lel

Based rich southerners making dumb poor southerner die for them.

Cruel? All I saw was the shape of her mouth.

>Star in a nightie
Is that a crystal condom on the head of that snake penis?

Attached: 4212019173024.jpg (480x360, 109K)

Evidence against Janna being dead
>she literally said she could stop her heart for 60 seconds
>she knows the exact amount of time, implying she's done it before

Evidence for Janna being dead
>she wasn't jammed into the last minute of the finale to appease smooth-brain retards who can't connect two dots together

>she knows the exact amount of time, implying she's done it before

That's really sad if you think about it.

>Dismiss a character's terribleness because she make my peepee hard!
Stupid waifuincel

Fairly certain we never saw "trillions" of magic people in this show. There were like, a few dozen.

>we have to physically see all the magical people and count them in order to be certain of how many people Star murdered in order to decide whether it's okay or not

See then realize you are literally less than human, sociopathic faggot.

Probably just a regular cat now, like how Rhombulus went back to being two snakes and a crystal.

Moon said she intended to leave the monsters without "country or leadership" so the "king" (Archduke Batwin" was most likely stripped of his title and went back to being a regular monster. Which was a shame, he seemed like a nice enough fellow. I think if Comet wasn't assassinated, her and Batwin might have been able to set up a small kingdom for the monsters that could be allied to them like the demon kingdom and ponyhead kingdom.

The main problem with this "peacetime Mina = crazy Mina" theory is that there was an extended era of peace between Mina's "Solarianization" and Moon supressing Toffee's rebellion. Crescenta (Festivia's daughter) gave the monsters a Pro-Mewman queen, and that line of monster royalty lasted for several generations. It worked so well that Crescenta's great granddaughter, didn't even need to learn magic. Tensions between Mewman and Monster didn't rise back up until Comet's time.

I think it was less that the fans waifued Hekapoo and more that the writers did because she was the "cool snarky girl" of the group.

Maybe the MHC are sterile? Hekapoo has most likely had multiple boyfriends in the thousands of years she lived (maybe millions depending on how often she hangs out in the Neverzone which seems to be her home domain.) I had a pet theory that demons are actually Hekapoo's descendants since there is a monster who is a giraffe and a former MHC member who is a giraffe, but it never went anywhere.

Attached: CrescentaPuppetKingdom1.jpg (780x2080, 868K)

Good night sweet prince.

Attached: rhombulus_four_emotes_by_galaxyinvader_dc02t3n.jpg (1787x1803, 533K)

>Posts Violence Jack

>Which literally ends with Akira saving Satan by disappearing in a gay ball of light and everybody who died is revived like none of it happened again now that Akira saved Ryo after Honey Kisaragi and the Honey Angels failed.

If anything Mgic will probably return. This isn't the first time Glossaryk died after all. Nor the last since him and magic are intricately tied together.

Attached: 826AA948-A093-4BB5-A695-8268A4F40DD5.png (605x900, 170K)

I thought this would be Loss, and was disappointed when it wasn't.

Literally Satan.

Attached: BC430B09-C1ED-4B68-B61A-08255F765201.jpg (393x373, 37K)

They're the worst kind of idiots user... idiots with a husbando

He doesn't even have a dick for them to suck.

Star was always the force of evil. Remember the original title?

>Star and The Forces of Evil

The “and” was her magic

auuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh
>my feels

STAR PLEASE LEMME SUCK YOUR
DICK

Rhombulus was a piece of shit. That has nothing to do with Star.

She did what she had to do. The needs of the many over the needs of the one

She voted for Drumpft, but realized he is a ZOG puppet so she had to take matters into her own hands.

Attached: Star vs the Forces of Evil S04E02 Escape from the Pie Folk.mp4_snapshot_18.03.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

>Ponyhead is still alive and can somehow still float

Attached: 0E40EB32-A0C6-4D40-B014-DE666F7C9A40.jpg (549x1024, 52K)

I guess she's not made of magic, then.

Her abilities are not magical but a result of evolution, like all other native Mewni tribes.

Attached: 47d876a750bab64d6bdaf2a534e1451b.jpg (540x522, 44K)

If Hekapoo has a loose cunt that has been passed around than Rhomby also has a dick

Is it rock hard or a trouser snake?

I can't wait for the horse show to have the best finale this year.

Rhombulus was literally a confused manchild. Also the biggest flaw with the MHC being evil villains is that it was never really made clear WHY they stuck so strongly to their misguided beliefs. They were just these big strawmen that made an easy target for 'AAGGGGHHHH ANTI RACIST JUSTICE METAPHOR' so liberal viewers could masturbate and cum all over themselves because they get to acquire a vicarious moral victory from a work of fiction lacking from their daily, ordinary suburban lives.

Attached: 1536296242163.png (1000x1448, 722K)

You're not the only one, I kept expecting Loss.

it's a beautiful penis made for maximum pleasure

If the waitresss was black, this comic would be perfect.

Same.

Poolhouse.

Attached: Rhombulous Pays a Hospital Visit to Lekmet.jpg (1787x1803, 1.12M)

Correct.

i feel liek the MHC are like greek gods, they follow their emotions not logic, they follow their oen concept o justice that is ''i am right no matter what i dont need to explain shit''

Yea Forums is full of low IQ brainlets who read comics and watch MCU movies what did you expect? If the final villain isn't a clearly evil aligned threatening looking Bad Man like Aku/Thanos/Hitler/Drumpf or whatever then its far too complex for these proles to process.

Attached: Star was right.png (946x472, 136K)

>get cursed by blood moon ritual
>feelings are developed because of it
>all the emotions
>don't properly break the ritual
>instead just break the bond of how it happened on one night
>all the memories and emotions felt since that night are still there
>now don't know why you are in love except that you are because you've forgotten about the ritual itself
Entire reason this happened is because of Tom. He setup the event for the ritual, and he got them to break the curse incorrectly instead of waiting the near 600 days for the next blood moon to break the curse, instead of just clearly one nights memories and leaving all the emotions and shit that were already there. Seriously, it was even stated that doing so would leave you broken because only the first night the bond happened would be forgotten and nothing else.

Attached: 1554299273194.png (600x600, 147K)

>your

Rhombulus is a good guy who had the missfortune of having his character derailed by writers who shoehorned him to be a villain.

Nah, Marco said his feelings for Star started before that.

I think this was when they fucked in that barn.

Not a single person be they Queen or King has done more for Mewmanity than Mina Loveberry. They truly do not deserve her mercy.

Attached: Mina_Loveberry's_Demurrium_Chains.jpg (736x736, 162K)

She's the hero they needed, but not the one they deserved. Fucking monster smoochers.

Attached: star vs mina mewni pride.gif (640x352, 3.99M)

She did property damage to a nice park, she deserves to be in jail.
She ruined all the play area and destroyed the games i don't know the games of!

Attached: tumblr_odmwao1x9x1vnim9wo1_1280.jpg (1280x1383, 574K)

I like how mina keeps trying to give herself cheek marks.

Mina has earned to right to destroy whatever park she chooses, who are those piddly children to complain?

Attached: Mina destroys the weak.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

This.
This is why we need to teach children about why Trump is the best president we had in over a decade.

Latin. Something to show off.
Monere. Monstrum.
Where we get the word montage from.

I'm Chinese.
We have a word for that:
White Left.
Somehow your women find it "rightous" to try it. We beat our women for considering.

>implying our governments aren't already subverted by lizards

>implying they don't gift veterans houses like they do in Asia and Europe

Our Septarian overlords already took over?! GREAT!

Attached: tumblr_pb1fueqzh71x1yp25o1_1280.png (1280x886, 1.11M)

I think it's a perfect metaphor.
The SJWs (in Chinese they're called White Left) deem everything than can be misused by "the Right" (which very often encompases all they don't like) as "toxic" (very often including wholesome and healthy things such as a balanced diet and not a vegan one) must be destroyed or so heavily discouraged so that nobody will use it again.
An archetypal Aryan (at least in looks) uses her magic powers "for the greater good" as she perceives it and thinks destroying the lives of millions, if not countless billions with far reaching consequences is a good thing. Because magic(k) is "toxic."
The denizens of the Internet, called "trolls", have used this. They made up the "Alt-Right" to cause stress during the presidential race, turned the OK sign into a symbol of "white supremacy", and made a cartoon animals an officially registered hate symbol. All of this had one outcome: the common people, the "normies", siding against the ones who call themselves the progressive.

Somebody who just shoots first and never questions if he's even doing the right thing isn't a good guy. At best, he might be well-meaning.

In his episode it is established that thing and that he was willing to start thinking instead of only listening to his guts.

And then it was shown later that he is still just a trigger-happy retard who shoots first at anything that he feels might be evil.
The entire magic council is only focused on rooting out evil, without thinking things through.

But that's the problem with immortal demigods, when they're not held accountable.

I'd have to imagine at some point (perhaps in a dvd commentary if not a random twitter rant) they're gonna talk about how those instances of showing the MHC dead were simplying scenarios Ponyhead thought of and that all the living spells are totally alive somewhere and just never seen because haha clearly we weren't gonna kill them off haha.

Honestly I don't understand how they could have thought the ending would have resonated with fans.

No, during his appearances he started showing more sympathetic and trying to tone down his "i only trust my instinct" attitude".
His derailment comes from the fact that in later seasons he does revert completely and act like you say, but it isn't actual fitting on how he was as a character, it feels more like the writers took the easy route and so he started gradually acting more like a simple villain without much actual explanation or background. The show basically going "look this as only see this, you have to see this guy as a bad guy" and not showing how he might have started going that way.

>I'd have to imagine at some point (perhaps in a dvd commentary if not a random twitter rant) they're gonna talk about how those instances of showing the MHC dead were simplying scenarios Ponyhead thought of

I don't know how they can do that when that's not what happened in those scenes. Ponyhead made up stories for what happened to their friends but she asked Star about the MHC and Star says "Guess we'll never know what happened to them." The audience was shown their bodies but Star and Ponyhead don't even know that they died.

Attached: 5436245.gif (537x302, 2.4M)

>I don't know how they can do that when that's not what happened in those scenes

We're aware of that being the case but that's the least stupid route I could see them taking if they want to double back on it. Which I'd figure they would but they wrote the thing in the first place so who the fuck knows. It's a mess through and through.

I want to fuck glasses Star.

She really should have died there. If you're gonna be flippant about creatures dying then I don't see why the antagonist should be exempt from it. Now Star's murdered tons of magical beings and Mina got to run off and fight another day.

That whole scene was... awkward.
Nothing felt correct about it.
What was the point of the alligatorlady shooting her? What was with the reaction? Why was mina's first response to go "fuck it"? Why did she go on that shpieel?

I know that if you just look at it that it all makes sense, but watching its execution felt really awkward and just plain wrong. Like they needed to rewrite the whole scene.

It was unnatural.

Attached: 8ab.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>Now Star's murdered tons of magical beings

Only about a dozen evil unicorns, Glossaryck and his children. Those are the magical beings. Spells are spells.

Spells with thoughts, agency and families. They're about as sentient as any other character in the show.

She is powerless. She's not dangerous by herself anymore. She admits as such. Killing her is now really easy, and people would be rid of her very quickly. But the values that she represents are universal. They won't die with her. They'll stick around. Those ideas are eternal and will forever plague mankind, because they're always gonna have somebody who sympathizes with those ideas.

Spells don't have real free will. They're just weapons or objects who will always gladly serve a master or creator.

Why do they have families and live their own lives until such time then.

we had to waste 3 episodes on their lives user, fuck off already

Star is unironically responsible for everything going to shit in every single season

Mewni would have been so much better off if she was never born.

>Mewni would have been so much better off if she was never born.

But she's cute and I love her.

Waifufags like you are what ruined the show.

She has a metal helmet, and the arrow landed where that helmet was protecting her.
If you are thinking about the skull, it is realist. Surprisingly an arrow can indeed go through bone.

Attached: edit.png (1000x1448, 622K)

She was cucked to much and decided to cuck others, so she cucked her boyfriend, cucked her mom out of the throne, cucked magic from the world. You can only be cucked so much before snapping. This was ether a cautionary tale or a super villian orgin.

She cucked Janna to death

So last time i watched the show was when Star was cucked by Jackie.
What the hell happend?

Star cucked everybody and ended magic.

Also, Jackie became a lesbo and Janna fucking killed herself.

perfect.

Is Hekapoo dead too?

A lesbo with a FRENCH NIGGER.

duhh, because she is a woman, being a women make up for being a racist, hence why Solaria and Hekapoo get to get a free pass.

The MHC being evil in season 3/4 is like if Alex got Gravity Falls season 3/4 and decided to make Soos and Wendy evil.

I think if Nefcy decided to make an eplilogue book/comic, it'd turn out that magic was impossible to destroy and Meteora somehow brings it back, becoming the new Glossiryck of the universe. All the magical creatures come back because reasons and the MHC are reborn as babies who Meteora raises with Mariposa. Sounds stupid, but is isn't like it isn't any dumber than the last couple of seasons so whatever.

Attached: dumb oaf who means well and chill cool girl .png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Banana pudding of the finale

He might be well meaning, but he's not a good guy. I imagine him as a retarded Wolverine who is in the side of law without any sense of justice.
They are dead. But I wonder if they were really alive at the beginning. I think if there's a way to reactivate the magic, when it happens they will exist again