Classic

> Always gets kidnapped.

> Kind of a ditz

> Eye-candy

> Fashion expert

> JENKINS!

Modern

> Martial Artist

> Lock picking (More of it anyway. Maybe a cat-burglar?)

> Motorcyclist

> Female Macgyver

> Still eye-candy

Anything missing?

Attached: Daphnes.jpg (500x509, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Jenkins_(Blake_butler)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scooby-Doo reimagined is the least creative thing the internet can produce, it's been done to absolute death.

>> Always gets kidnapped.
You already fail on the first place. She got captured maybe 2 or 3 times, mabye less. People who tried to make fun of the show by saying that clearly did'nt follow it at all.

I blame the first live movie for people believing that (it also got wrong the splitting, Velma almost always went with Fred and Daphne, she went with Shaggy and scoob only on some rare occasion).

New art looks like vomit so i’ll stick by based real Daphne

I hate how modern female characters all have to be some variation of "Action Girl".

> Still eye-candy
Yeah no, they would make it look like a man in drag.

tey capture criminal, that means all characters are Action character. Even Shaggy go around carrying a big fucking dog running at full speed. Her being an action character just make sense.

soul vs soulless

Personal headcanon is that Daphne fucked every monster/guy in a costume off camera when splitting up

But she is always with Fred and Velma.

Daphne.

Attached: d7df4a997495be01071a1470993522310df862aeed278eb78fe24cfb5a96fa6f.jpg (391x501, 17K)

There’s a lot of unaccounted time when her and Fred split up. The old joke is that Fred and Daphne we’re off fucking, but I think Daphne was actually getting railed by Black Knights and hypnotic clowns the entire time. Or do you really think she was kidnapped?

Retard

Okay, love you.

>There’s a lot of unaccounted time when her and Fred split up.
FUCKING WRONG ! 95% of the time, it's Daphne, Fred AND Velma. Shaggy and scoob go the other way. Velma go a few time with shaggy and scoob, but that's it. Why do so many people keep thinking it's just Fred and Daphne, nowadays ?

You do know they can still split up even more when searching for clues, right?

Oh, okay.

>JENKINS

Nani?

Consensually?

I'm okay with her being an action oriented girl since nobody else really fills that role and she was seemingly useless for most part in the old series. Shaggy and Scooby were the decoys, Fred made the traps, and Velma was the smart one.

scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Jenkins_(Blake_butler)

Admittedly, I'm unsure if she actually shouts out his name.

I thought it was JINKIES!

Mystery Inc had her handle interrogation.

As with all things related to it, Zombie Island had the best Daphne.

>Proved she was capable of doing stuff on her own
>However she over-compensated in the face of monsters to a point she was becoming a new version of "danger prone"

I do rather like her as the defacto leader, while Fred is the battle strategist of the group.

Zombie Island is just too good. Imagine if the series pulled off a TV show that good.

Jinkies is what Velma says.

Fair enough. It seems like I was thinking about Jeepers.

I fucking love Zombie Island. I'm gonna go watch that right now.

Even counting The Scooby Doo Show?

Hmm. Reminds me of an idea someone had for a Wonder Woman and Bat-Man role taking for the Justice League.

What was the show that Daphne a complete retard while Velma was the hottest, smartest and superior in every way?
That shit felt like massive projection from the writers.

The original?