Dumbing of Age

blushing lucy is cute.
Cute!

Attached: 2019-05-20-proselytize.png (1000x333, 289K)

Bisexual Joyce?
How the fuck did she come up with that?

Attached: 2014-12-12-away.png (1000x333, 329K)

Attached: 2014-12-13-hindsight.png (1000x333, 315K)

its all the stuff with dorothy dipshits

Dorothy's bi?

>How the fuck did she come up with that?
She got that idea from that interaction, earlier.

Attached: 0.png (1000x333, 377K)

I guess but what Joyce say's isn't wrong. At least whenever I enter a relationship, only time girls start to openly flirt, I swear they smell the new relationship on you

Because the last time she talked to Joyce like yesterday was talking about dorothy. Goddamn. Use your eyes

Dorothy's not bi tho

Lucy isn't saying Dorothy is bi.

so what does Dorothy have to do with Joyce being bi?

Try being less underage so you can develop that reading comprehension

In the conversation, Dorothy is giving off vibes they just broke up and not to jump on Wally dick in case they get back. Joyce doesn't saying about Dorothy being attractive.

It's because of what Joyce said about Dorothy there That Lucy assumes Joyce is Bi.

ok

Calling it now, Lucy will misinterpret Walky's interactions to indicate he's more interested in her than he actually is, and that Joyce's antipathy towards Walky is actually a sign that Joyce is interested in her too.

>Joyce is interested in her too
you mean him?

Yes, basic storytelling. The only downside is Willis is not interested in storyline and will continue street things out as long as he can.

we ain't going past the first year, remember.

No, Lucy believes Joyce is bisexual so her antipathy towards Walky is an attempt to dissuade Lucy from pursuing him so that Joyce is free to pursue Lucy.

He says that but time is ticking however slowly but it is ticking. We are currently dipping out feet into October

Attached: 2019-05-12-devilsnight.png (1000x333, 355K)

First year as in first year of college so July-ish

Here is the thing Walky and Joyce are already together in the Walkyverse and Willis do not want to repeat himself.

No, the only downside is that Willis is a fucking terrible writer.

Dina and Becky are a thing in the Walkyverse too though

Yes, but in this scenario Joyce isn't interested in Walky, Lucy would be misinterpreting Joyce's action to indicate an interest in her.

It's kinda weird to remember that Dina is around 40 in the Walkyverse.

>Dina and Becky
No, they aren't. Dina died way before the Becky character was introduced. Unless Dina was brought back in an arc I didn't see.

DINA IS DEAD !

Dina got resurrected in the final Shortpacked arc

I am pretty sure only Mike was brought back becaus Joyce was able to pull some strings by selling tech secret in exchange of the higher up she was selling out to would use the resurrection chamber for Mike because the most powerful persons on the planet were putting a huge waiting line on who to resurect first.

Mike got to skip because he sacrified himself to save Joyce and Walky, but that was a one time thing.

and since then if Dina has been brought back. there has been no reason for her to interact with Becky.

>there has been no reason for her to interact with Becky
He still considers it a pairing

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6sg811zsZ1qjop0x_500.png (500x393, 255K)

Dina isn't coming back any time soon, from what I am seeing, there. Where do you got the idea Becky and Dina were together in the walkyverse ? Is it in a paying comic ?

Attached: 0.png (550x818, 149K)

Oh, I had forgotten. I just realised now that Willis actually made the Walkyverse got destroyed with Soggie. Dina never used the resureaction chamber to come back.

Attached: 0.png (550x818, 153K)

Dina wasn't resurrected by in-universe technology, her return was never really explained but is closer to time travel. And yes, Walkyverse Dina and Becky had never interacted, Becky being introduced in Joyce and Walky, but Willis drew a pic of them on a bike fighting Soggies and said that they were dating.

>Dina wasn't resurrected by in-universe technology, her return was never really explained
seeShe just managed to escape the Purgatory through an hole reaping reality. It doesn't really count though, as their relationship is more of a glimpse and not really a developed in any story-line, as it is post-shortpacked.

Willis went word of God with it, and he's exactly the kind of person who'd drop a new Shortpacked! strip that makes it very explicit they're in a relationship just to spite people.

>just to spite people.
I think he just really like the pairing and seeing DoA is heading toward them breaking up, (as i was already pointed out that Dina was just a rebound for Becky after Joyce rejected her confession), he made the Walkyverse ones so there would actually be a version of that couple where it would actually last. There is no reason to be spited by that pairing anyway.

>seeing DoA is heading toward them breaking up,
I highly doubt that, since Willis knows all the readers like the ship

That has never stopped him from wrecking them before.

fair enough

>seeing DoA is heading toward them breaking up
We're still looking at years before they break up. Sarah pointing out Dina was a rebound was 3 years ago, which itself was 2 years after Joyce rejected Becky, and there really hasn't been anything on that front since.

I think Dina/Becky is significantly more popular than his other ships. His fandom was ambivalent about Danny, a good chunk of them hated Ruth/Billie, and Walky/Dorothy was just kinda there.