Main idea with her is that she's ugly

>main idea with her is that she's ugly
>isn't that ugly and has a nice voice
this has always confused me

Attached: p-family-guy-mila-kunis.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaxG2cTNWkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meg is only ugly because she's fat. In episodes where she loses the weight, she's shown to be attractive. However, she has just as rotten a personality as every other member of her family and will never take the steps to lose the weight, keep it off and better herself.

She's not even that fat.

She’s subtly a narcissist in a realistically adolescent way. Her only downfall is that she has her mother’s face, but her dad’s build at it’s thinnest point

>not ugly

She is supposed to look like this

Attached: qt28ShY.jpg (550x811, 75K)

>that episode where she tells Peter all her "talents" and he just burst into tears. Truly having a daughter is the biggest heartbreak of all.

Attached: pippin.gif (600x338, 985K)

Meg being ugly will never be acceptable to me we had an episode where if she touched herself up a bit she can be the best looking female.

That's because she was originally meant to just be normal, but unpopular. The Meg is ugly thing came later when the writers became frustrated that they couldn't figure out what to do with her, so they turned her into a punching bag.

>He doesn't like tall thick girls
Pride month's not for another two weeks dude

Attached: mac.png (795x919, 398K)

Brian said in one episode, "What kind of God would give you a smoking hot mom like Lois but have you grow up looking like Peter?"

Meg's supposed to have Peter's ugly genes beyond just being fat. Even the episode where she became skinny and popular, it was more than just weight loss. She had to get new hair, lots of makeup, a new wardrobe, etc. At best, Meg is just Fat + Frumpy. If she lost the weight and did a lot of work/cheats on her appearance, she can look good.

But Meg also has a horrible personality and despite being the family punching bag is regularly shown to be as terrible as the rest of them when given the chance.

No she's a ugly version of Lois, get it!

>thick
Shes just fat. Also I wager shes kinda short.

That's the joke. She's not ugly, just painfully average. In fact she wasn't designed to be ugly. In Season 1 she was just the average American teen girl. When writers realized that she lacked a quirk unlike the other family members and wasn't funny, they went with this.

kekked

>When writers realized that she lacked a quirk unlike the other family members and wasn't funny, they went with this.
More like they didn't like Mila Kunis

Attached: 91b95baa087b55ded21e41a1dbbe6120.jpg (1820x2870, 612K)

Also I found this

Attached: Mila-Kunis-vs-Meg-Griffin.jpg (640x1002, 73K)

tbf I don't think she lost any weight in that episode
She just got a makeover from a news show in an afternoon

Mila Kunis gets $200,000 per episode and she typically only has 1 or 2 lines. And I bet every single day, Lacey Chabert wakes up in the morning and wishes she hadn't walked off the show when it started. That could've been her getting $200k for 10 minutes of work, 22 days out of the year.

Then... then what is Peter supposed to look like?

Honestly, Lacey's delivery was never that great

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Responded to the wrong fucking post, fuck

How did Lacey Chabert exit the show, anyway? They've made fun of her a few times and even had her "appear" on the show, trying to kill Meg out of jealousy (I thought it was actually her, spoofing herself, but she wasn't in the credits so it was a legitimate jab at her). Did she quit in a huff?

Meg's hotter

IIRC, she left because she's VERY religious and didn't agree with the show's content.

Ah, thanks. Kinda shitty that they keep making fun of her 15 years later, like they can't let it go.

Lois is already ugly

> had her "appear" on the show, trying to kill Meg out of jealousy
What episode was that?

"Griffin Winter Games". From last season.

According to the Family Guy wiki (lol), Lacey Chabert WAS in the episode, playing herself, but her name doesn't appear in the credits, so I dunno if that's true or not.

I thought she just had a makeover, it never implied she lost weight.

Meg was visibly slimmer in her makeover design in that episode.

Attached: untitled.png (130x280, 29K)

Hasn't she fucked a ton of people?

>like they can't let it go.
Yeah, that's... that's how the writers usually are with anything.

>thick
Fat boobs on an overall fat body are not impressive. Fat boobs combined with a toned midsection are. Virgino.

Attached: 17B7F49B-B3BC-4679-8705-334CAEBFB0E6.jpg (1296x480, 301K)

>Lacey Chabert
>VERY religious

>Mean Girls' entire schtick
>Not another date movie
>Dirty Deeds
>Pleasure Drivers
>Plays a Princess in a Sonic videogame who wants to bang Sonic, being so tempted as to nearly destroy existance
>I'm entirely serious with that last one

She's been in worse, I'm not going to lie.

Because of the make over, her clothes changed.

In-universe, she's meant to be ugly. Not THAT ugly but... eh, the writers decided everyone has their disgust for Meg amplified.
I noticed the whole Meg-hate thing started really heavily in season 4, right after the show came back.

Like, someone wanted to make hating Meg a recurring joke. And the joke got old years ago.

Attached: Meg Griffin.jpg (900x582, 95K)

She has to be pretty ugly to make people want to commit suicide just by looking at her.

Please those are nothing compared to the shit family guy does on the tegular

I feel bad for Lacey Chabert. Shes hotter than Mila Kunis and Mila is married to a richer husband and gets high profile work. Poor poor Lacey.

Who's the real girl on the left?

Shit taste desu

You

If only!

Is it wrong to have Meg to go End of Eva/Devilman on Quahog?

She was meant to be plain.
The original Family Guy bit was sitcom cliches but with a twist of edge...for the time.
Peter was well meaning oafish dad
Lois was sensible but bored Housewife
Meg was angsty plain teenage girl
Chris was awkward dull teenage boy
Its only when they came back that they lost the mark and just leaned into edge and making the characters over the top in compensation for actual personalities.

She is ugly because her world says she is ugly. Just like this world says you are.

I feel like the “new” reoccurring Meg joke is that she has this weird, super interesting exciting life outside of the family but it never gets shown.
>fucks a wide variety of people and knows a large amount of wild sex acts
>olympic level sportsman
>violent killing machine when triggered
>part of various secret societies and cults
>murders people in a wedding dress

to quote a post I made in a thread back in March where we discussed the Meg vs Lois attractiveness concept;

>they should do an ep where lois and meg trade hotness
honestly they kinda accidentally have laid out the facts over a couple episodes that Lois isn't actually all that much more attractive than Meg on a physical level, it's just that she knows how to put the effort in to make herself attractive;

>Don't Make Me Over establishes that all Meg needs to be hot is more flattering clothing and makeup
>the episode where Peter goes blind establishes that Lois looks terrible without makeup
>the episode with New Brian establishes that a lot of Meg's issues stem from poor hygiene and that comes from her not knowing how to deal with it

basically all Meg really needs to do to become hot is to get into slightly better shape, improve her hygiene, start using makeup regularly, and wear more flattering clothes

it's better than the whole "Universe constantly shits on her" joke, but not by much, honestly considering how blatantly clear it is that the writers hate doing anything with either Meg or Chris it's amazing they haven't just written them off the show, would probably save them some money in the process

Attached: meg_s_workout__fg__by_kennybest_dcwit7c-fullview.jpg (600x753, 77K)

>basically all Meg really needs to do to become hot is to get into slightly better shape, improve her hygiene, start using makeup regularly, and wear more flattering clothes
So be someone completely different?

Attached: Meg.jpg (1024x1747, 167K)

Meg: He's going to kill me! I can already picture my funeral!
[Cutaway to a graveside service, Peter runs in and throws Meg's dead corpse under another casket]
Peter: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole. But I'll still miss you, you were such an incredible person.
(Peter walks away, leaving Meg sobbing at her casket)
[Close]

[Scene: The basement of Meg's house, the night falls. Peter is holding Meg's dead body beside her. He tries to pull the trigger, but falls down. His body is covered by a blanket. His eyes, but not her, are now a black dot on a purple screen. A little box falls from his head. It looks nothing like the last picture of Peter. The next photo shows a figure in black armor and hands holding a gun.]

Peter: But what's your name?

[Cut to close to Meg's coffin, and Peter opens it. Nothing shows on the screen. A woman, dressed in a white dress and blue coat is wearing black hair in what looks like a braids like a flower. She's smiling and singing.]

Attached: Multiverse Meg.jpg (900x1205, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PaxG2cTNWkQ
Like this.Though the chin is incorrect.

[Brian is sitting on the sofa, shivering. Stewie is sat next to him]
Brian: Ah, cold. Well it worked, thanks for your help, Stewie.
Stewie: If I knew you were actually going to do it I wouldn't have suggested it. You look like my foot that time Lois made my bath too hot.
Brian: Well he didn't put much water in the bath so it didn't leak.
Stewie: Oh, yeah, I'm good. I'll take care of the bath!
[Brian tries desperately to put the cold towel down, to no avail; his fingers slip and slip down. A hot shower of water hits an arm from behind. A figure walks up as Stewie is showering. Stewie looks up in shock at the mysterious stranger]
Woman (to herself): [chanting] The cold water is cold!
Woman: You'll see it's for you.
[In the shower, Clark is soaking wet. Brian and Stewie are soaking wet. Stewie is wearing only underwear, Brian's bare genitals sticking out from under him]
Clark: God, my penis!
Woman: Yes, that's what we're here

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>what is Peter supposed to look like?
Like this.

Attached: peter.jpg (640x640, 96K)

not really, honestly I figure her personality would be like 99% the same, maybe with just a touch more self esteem & confidence

wat

Attached: meg_griffin_summer_wear_by_kiff57krocker_dd5lf35.jpg (2178x1584, 351K)

Attached: 656786.jpg (493x443, 152K)

bumping with more hot Meg

Attached: she_s_meg_a_busty_by_expansion_fan_comics-dckp9kb.jpg (1100x712, 424K)

[in bed at night]
Brian: So, uh, a lot of tension with Peter lately, huh?
Lois: [sighs] That's an understatement, Brian. He's been incredibly thoughtless lately; Even more so than usual. But tonight is our sex night, and a little physical release will do us both some good. Peter, are you re... OH, COME ON! [she turns to find Peter dressed in a beekeeper suit]
Peter: Lois, I know it's late, but me and the guys were going beekeeping. It's not too late to start planning!
Brian: It's not over yet! [they start getting into bed and begin kissing] Oh, Peter, how wonderful of you to go there.
Peter: It's just... I'm not sure how much you're going to do, and I'm not sure I want to ask! [she falls back asleep on his face] You'll remember this! I'll never forget you!
Brian: [sighs] You better come home and wake me up, Peter!
Peter: [fumbling to wake up from dream] Hey!
[Brian's bedroom becomes a bed]

Attached: brian_and_stewie_by_minikahona-d6wccoe-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Yeah? Well Brian is garbage. So what does he know?

bump

Attached: 1535256353.bobguthrie_megs_copy.png (1024x663, 252K)

She would have never fit the punching bag era Meg anyway.

I recognize the other 3 but what are you referring to by violent killing machine and secret society member?.

This version of Meg is much more hotter.

Attached: 0F3649B4-1196-42D6-82A6-251905BE4723.png (640x1952, 543K)

Family guy hates doing anything that’s not the main Seth trio, just look at much worse Lois gets any time she’s in focus.

I’m honestly surprised it’s never been attacked for being misogynistic or racist.

even SJWs know that would be a complete waste of effort and Seth would probably just enjoy the attention. They usually go after works that at least claim to be written with some level of sensitivity in mind, since those authors can actually be shamed and people might be 'fooled' into thinking they're decent people

bruh, her design is obviously supposed to envoke the look of a lumpy, round face with tiny bird beak-like lips and a large pointed nose. That's pretty unflattering for facial features.

She'd look like a rez native but white

>Plays a Princess in a Sonic videogame who wants to bang Sonic, being so tempted as to nearly destroy existance
you can't just say that without linking more information

Lois has a similar face with a bigger nose and she's supposed to be hot.

Attached: p-family-guy-alex-borstein.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>Lois has a similar face with a bigger nose and she's supposed to be hot.
hence what I pointed out in

it is a pretty good redesign

>I’m honestly surprised it’s never been attacked for being misogynistic or racist.
It is, fairly often, but nobody working on the show gives a shit and people are just like "No shit, that's the point of the show"

>meg is a narcissist because she takes every chance she can to get away from her awful abusive family and fire back some of the shit they've given her
every time

>self improvement is bad!
Theres a reason nobody finds you attractive user.

t. Quagmire

Source?

The writers take a lot of cues for character direction from the way the actor plays them. It's possible that if Lacey had stayed on, there never would have been a Punching Bag Meg era.

please continue

I always thought it was an ironic thing, the voice actress is good looking so they decided to make it a joke that the character she voices is ugly.

Princess Elise is a 17 year old human girl, and the princess of Soleanna, a fictional city based on Italy that worships a sun god named Solaris. Elise' father was conducting experiments on "The Flame of Hope", which was actually a form of Solaris, and those flames allow time travel. But the experiments corrupted it and it split into two entities, Mephiles the Dark (a living shadow that would go on to become an evil Shadow after absorbing Shadow's shadow), and Iblis, the Flames of Disaster. Iblis was sealed inside of Elise when she was 7, and the seal can only be broken if she cries. Her father also died at that time, so she spent 10 years since then holding back tears.

During the present era of the game's events, Eggman is trying to capture Elise so that he can use the flames of disaster to control time. But then Sonic comes to her rescue, and Elise basically falls in love with Sonic over the course of the game. Meanwhile, Mephiles told Silver the Hedgehog, a psychic from a future world destroyed by Iblis' flames, that the only way to change the future is to kill Sonic, the "Iblis Trigger".

Silver eventually learns the truth, however, so Mephiles killed Sonic himself. This caused Elise to finally cry, releasing Iblis from within her, allowing Mephiles to fuse with Iblis and achieve godhood as Solaris. The past, present and future then collapsed in on itself.

The plan to resurrect Sonic was by getting the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and then have Elise channel that power, and Sonic's soul, through her, and then transfer it back into Sonic via a kiss.

After Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver defeated Solaris, Sonic and Elise appeared in a point in time when Solaris was just the flame of hope. Blowing out the flame means undoing the game's events, but that means she'd never meat Sonic. If she had to choose between the world and Sonic, she'd choose Sonic. But Sonic helps her make the right choice and blow out the flame.

Sonic '06 never happened.

Nothing personel, kid, but one is going to read all that pathetic autism you just typed.

What's so "autistic" about summarizing a video game plot?

Now write us a 6 paragraph summary about last week's Thomas the Tank Engine episode, you sperg.

Attached: stop.png (643x820, 786K)

>what's so autistic about Sonic the Hedgehog?

And that's how we know you have autism.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, a launch title for the PS3 that started the downfall of the franchise.

Hey, autismo, see this? That's how you answer a question about Sanic the Hergehog without revealing your full spectrum power level.

Yup
Seth holds grudges. Why else do you think he stick tries picking fights with Matt Stonie and Tray Parker?

Who cares about some talking train?

That's not what I said. I asked what is so autistic about summarizing the plot of a video game after someone asked for more information?

I'm not autistic, and being a fan of something does not automatically deem you autistic. That's not how anything in this world works.

I was trying to answer the "nearly destroy existence" part, too.

Yea Forums doesn't like reading more then 2 paragraph, sometimes 3

Kek

Gee, it’s almost like you are trying to convert that user into sonicfaggotry or something.

Attached: untitled.png (233x300, 85K)

Geez, I try and help a guy out and this is what I get for it... yare yare daze.

Don't use real kids for your memes

This
Go in mspaint and just edit a shirt on pepe or something

>implying the show has any kind of consistency
Mila Kunis was banging somebody and the original VA for Meg dropped out so they got her instead

The animation "style" is incapable of showing plain or ugly, only deformed.

you just want to see the little girl with her shirt off, you clever pervert.

She wasn't meant to be ugly in the the beginning, like other have pointed out. It's also hard to really show ugliness with animated characters unless the animators over-exaggerate their features so the audience already knows they're supposed to be ugly without it being mentioned in-universe. The show had already been running for a while before they decided on Meg being ugly as her shtick, so they couldn't just completely change her design at that point to reflect it better.

Well I appreciated the effort, thanks.