I...I'm at a loss for words here

I...I'm at a loss for words here

She was killed...like that...

Like, she's gone, poof, bye bye, adieu....and no one cares...

Murdered out of cold blood by Star the so-called protagonist

A real, sentient being with feelings and dreams

A woman who befriended Marco and went on several adventures with him...a FRIEND

And she's gone, like...guys WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FINAL

Attached: Hekapoo.png (1231x1065, 928K)

Hekapoo was shit. The rest of the MHC was too.

Attached: IT'S OVER! GO BACK TO YOUR BUG HOE.jpg (1594x4322, 729K)

>WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FINAL
i dunno might as well make 40 threads about it

40 is still not enough desu

yeah, they tried to push that narrative in the last season out of nowhere. It was really annoying.

It happens.

No. They were shit from the start. Manipulative backsabbing assholes with life ending magical powers. Fuck that shit.

Are we sure that Hekapoo was a magical construct and not some demon species like Tom?

Attached: tink.png (132x102, 7K)

Generals are cancer, 50 threads clogging the catalog is more reasonable.

The actual problem is that people aren't using spoiler tags despite it being one of two (2) board-specific rules on Yea Forums, and mods aren't enforcing it because apparently that only matters for le epin live action movie

Let’s not forget literally every other magical being in existence.

Attached: 66F63603-C0EE-451E-8E39-8FAB5BF33C95.jpg (3969x3969, 2.56M)

They took mah sweet baby! They tore her away before she even got a chance to return!

Attached: FA85C60C-4BAD-4ED0-B84D-F4B8438B9D91.jpg (800x600, 79K)

I think it was confirmed in the time travel episode with baby meteora that the magical high commission are all glossaryck's kids. So one would assume that they're all magical creatures\entities.

It's not really spoilers anymore, it's only spoilers if the majority of the board hasn't watched it, like it was when Xfinity leaked the episode.

He also calls them his children in one of the earlier episodes (Page Turner, I think) and the book outright confirms he made them.

It’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Those are not even half of them. Who would have thought Star vs finale would have a bigger body count that GOT.

Attached: tumblr_prryfgzcbb1rzxhn7o1_1280.jpg (1280x1477, 671K)

Is she fat? She looks like a fatty

They weren't shown to be anymore inherently evil than any of the other morally grey characters on the show. They did messed up shit with Meteora but they also where apparently good family to Festivia and at various times showed a desire for peace or regret over their actions.
Also many if their actions where done in service of the current ruler.

If anything they'd have been better Big Bad antagonists than Mina.
They have a personal relationship with the protagonists and fought alongside them. Star could have weighed her own personal bonds against her greater duties.
You could absoloutely explore the sentience of spells and magic entities, and how the MHC's existence in service of mewmans enabled the injustices they committed. You could also look at the way Star treated her own spells.

But nope! Magic is just a tool! An evil tool and all Magical creatures and Spells need to die for the greater good. Laugh at their corpses!
Also remember that genocide is bad!

Is it just me are are all these show people obsess over just getting worse?

Hekapoo is hella dead

The latter. Star Vs. was shit from the beginning, I don't know what folks were expecting.

Attached: 1468979025988.png (480x360, 133K)

>putting everyone inside the wand like three times
>the horse that was already dead
>the tentacle that was also already dead
this is a bad shitpost

you are citing the last season there.

Sceencapped for the effort.

Attached: hekapoo has been deleted.png (1149x335, 159K)

Thanks, user. That post made me laugh.

For what it's worth I typed out a reply to your post but was not in time to save the thread.

Oh, I didn't type it. I just grabbed it out of pity.

Damn son

The majority opinion is that Star vs. was at least entertaining (enough) at the beginning, but dipped in quality after season 2. You and the others who disliked it from the beginning are in the minority. If everyone had always hated it, there wouldn’t be this many threads.

In-universe: Fuck Glossaryck.
Out-of-universe: Fuck Nefcy, Cotugno, and whoever else.

Inspired me to make this quick shitty shoop.

Attached: hekaposwaiting.jpg (563x845, 53K)