ITT: Things that expose fake fans and nostalgiafags

>WTF is this comedy bullshit, I can't take Scooby seriously anymore

Attached: 91PN5YVyP5L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqSadvAfXKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did anybody ever phrase it like that? People were disgusted by the lame Family Guy-tier redesigns more than anything else

I've seen people on Google, IMDb, Vrv, and Twitter complaining that they made Scooby-Doo a comedy.

I'm not huge on the style but calling it Family Guy is a lazy shorthand that isn't close to reality.

Attached: med_1485313845_image.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Am I missing something here? Was Scooby Doo not always comedy?

>it Family Guy is a lazy shorthand that isn't close to reality.
Static off-center profile, stiff limbs, copy-paste facial expressions, and an FPS of 12.

Learn what people are identifying when they say "Family Guy-tier redesigns". People aren't stupid and can recognize when a character has been designed specifically for easy animation. They might not be able to identify the specific characteristics in words, but they know what a show looks like when it does it, and Family Guy is the most egregious offender. Be Cool Scooby-Doo is full of those same red-flags.

>Scooby-Doo
>comedy bullshit
I'm sorry, but hasn't Scooby-Doo been a comedy since it's first inception?

Attached: Tom the WTF Cat.jpg (480x368, 17K)

But at that point it's a straight lie. BCSD has dynamic facial expressions, poses, and angles when it wants to, and it's made for some great chase scenes in the show.

I think these Seth MacFarlane comedies are animated on ones in 24 fps, hence the ugly snappiness of every movement. Technically every show animated frame by frame is 12 fps, every second frame on a 24 fps timeline

>How you can tell that OP only watched Mystery Inc

Scooby Doo has always been a comedy. Be Cool Scooby Doo could've been top tier if it wasn't for the ugly art direction.

>Family Guy-tier
why do people keep saying that? BCSD looks nothing like family guy.

Missed reading comprehension in 3rd grade, huh?

May as well elaborate on your point if you're gonna be vague on the subject.

The thing is that the previous scooby show was mystery inc and i have to admit that it was fucking kino, shit got real in that show and it had a ton of references to old movies

Of course that show got a lot of rick and morty tier fans that never had an interest in scooby before

The true fans watch all the movies that are coming out on dvd brave and the bold batman and scooby doo and the ending to the 13th ghost are the most recent ones and they are amazing

It's an approach to the general character layouts and animation/timing more than an straight look. I wouldn't use FG as the prime example though

The point is that OP is complaining about people saying that stuff.

ah! design-wise they're closer to brickleberry IMO.

This, BCSD and Brickleberry have more designs than “fat” and “not fat”

>Mystery Inc.
>kino

Boring characters, mysteries, and monsters.

If you don't have anything constructive to add to a discussion, consider not speaking at all.

The threesome with Scooby, Velma, and Shaggy was pretty hot

If you had any comprehension in anything, you'd know I'm going in on the complains. Why the fuck would you complain about "comedy bullshit" in Scooby-Doo if that's what Scooby-Doo is all about.

But yeah, avoid the conversation and call people retards, while you probably never finished elementary school.

Attached: Nevermind+the+tv+am+i+the+only+one+that+notices+_c09ec0a5a1f2488bd6e7cdbc1a220a4d.jpg (961x759, 91K)

I think Op means that they where complaining about people complaining about that

People weren't, people were mad it was a Family Guy/Brickleberry clone.

Be Cool had some funny bits and the best version of Daphne, I'd take it over the shipping drama and bullshit deepest lore of Mystery Inc. any day.

>things literally nobody said
It would be cool if you killed yourself op.

Its in the title.

>how to expose you only use Yea Forums

>Spider-man Homecoming is 100% accurate to the comic book

Sorry man, it gives me “Get a Clue” flashbacks. It can’t really touch MI or the better DTV movies.

>said no one ever

he's saying it looks as shitty as family guy, not that the designs are the same

>brickleberry
which looks even worse than family guy

>mystery inc kino
>13th ghost movie ending amazing
i bet you liked the supernatural crossover

Attached: nandeshit.jpg (720x534, 55K)

real fans know it's
Be Cool > Mystery Inc

Attached: tumblr_inline_p35u3nB7Eh1szn11z_540.gif (245x155, 897K)

Come on buddy, you don’t really believe that do you?

Not that user, but Mystery Inc. is a fucking terrible Scooby-Doo show.
No amount of Twin Peaks or Dune references makes up for that.

Why does Velma look so much like Meg?

People think Scooby Doo shouldn't have a comedy focus because Zombie Island and mystery inc
They're good but come on

Eh. "Let's split up gang!" and chase/cross-dressing gags seem outdated and low-brow anyway.

It could still be a comedy

Yeah. Hmm, preferred style?

>"Let's split up gang!" and chase/cross-dressing gags seem outdated and low-brow anyway.

If you can't make those work, then you don't have any purpose writing Scooby-Doo.

good writing over horror references anyway
this guy gets it

Attached: tumblr_inline_pf7lojXsqz1rmng49_540.gif (300x167, 109K)

Attached: 1365461064025.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Phineas and Ferb made over 100 episodes of gold doing the same formula
There's nothing wrong with Scooby Food formula

>Vrv
Tf is this
>Google
What? Like google +? People use that shit?
>IMDB
Bruh what the hell are you doing browsing these whack ass forums

Worth noting that the writer of Phineas and Ferb worked on Be Cool too

Oh, I have no problem with the food gags. I think there's some potential there.

Only chase gag that seems original in my mind is if one doorway just so happens to lead into a vortex/portal to another world that whoever from the gang entered it has to spend an episode getting out of.

Gagging over Lovecraft references makes y'all the plebs.

Pericles should have been the Big Bad from start to finish. Nibiru had little to no build-up. So everyone ended up forgetting it.

don't mind me, just posting the best scooby-doo show.

Attached: a-pup-named-scooby-doo.jpg (1440x750, 200K)

This is a Scooby thread now. Post Shaggy's harem youtube.com/watch?v=pqSadvAfXKs

how shit is the new movie going to be?

Attached: scoob.jpg (678x355, 100K)

Very low expectations, and I speak as a fan.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (480x360, 19K)