Show has predetermined elements used by the characters to use against each other

>Show has predetermined elements used by the characters to use against each other
>It's actually balanced

Attached: Scoobs.jpg (184x184, 11K)

As in Avatar?

You mean like dicks and vaginas or

Is there even such a thing as "system" in western comic / cartoon? Most of the time you just get some retards screaming about "muh feeling" or sacrifices at best

I suppose you're alluding bloodbending and lungfuckery with airbending, but other than that it was pretty balanced.

Quick question is poopbending based on Water or Earth

>there is no romantic subplot/plot
Or better
>the two romantically-involved characters are married and devoted to each other

Attached: 1425521449696.jpg (453x604, 87K)

Unless you eat literal dirt there would be more water in your shit

Could you bloodbend through earthbending? Blood is heavily iron-based

Well, metal was only bendable due to earth residue within it, so logically the answer would be no.

What makes some mineral aggregates "earth" while others don't? Iron deposits are pretty common as part of different types of rocks

Fuuuuuuuuuck yes. Behead those who implement the love triangle.

Well, "earth" is a composition of varying minerals, so basically any mix of two or more minerals could be deemed as earth. Iron is a metal which can be found in earth, but it's not a mineral.

Iron is an element, one of the many that may compose a mineral

Yes, that's true. Perhaps the interplay between the elements that make up minerals is what is needed for the material to be bent, thus not enabling a single element to be manipulated on its own. Maybe then an earthbender wouldn't be able to bend iron when it's bound to elements which aren't connected with earthbending (as in your example of iron in blood).

I can’t think of a single good system in western comics and cartoons
The more I try the more I end up thinking of quippy one-liners, randumb donut steel writer self-inserts, and beta MCs using the power or Heart and boom the heroes save the day

i dont think so. its like the magneto scene when he rips the iron out of the dudes blood that has been debunked. theres just not enough iron in it, to make it plausible.

Magic and superpowers inevitably lead to power level wank. This is why I prefer tech. Devices are much less susceptible to power creep.

>magic and superpowers inevitably lead to power level wank
Holy shit what kind of crap do you feed yourself?

Nigga water was unbalanced before the blood bending perk. Having one element have exclusive healing abilities is fucking OP

Fiction in general. Any story in which characters have extranormal abilities will in time stop attempting to be clever, and conflicts will be decided by how big a character's number is. It is a sad fact of life.

>Devices are much less susceptible to power creep.
Have you watched a single season of Power Rangers?

I’ll take “What Are Stands” for 300

>Right off the bat we have a guy who can punch faster than the speed of light while being able to stop time
>H-he has short range i guess
>And then came a faggot whose Stand has 3 forms, each with distinct powers. Effectively grant him 3 Stands
>Most of the time faggots with Time manipulation can just style on other faggots

Fuck you nigger, dont pretend that power level doesnt exist in Jojo

>Time Stop Stand User can’t beat a fucking mouse
>Bomb Villain literally used the Deus Ex Machina arrows twice and still died from an ambulance
>Time Skip Villain was used as a plot device to restart the universe / setting
Eat Shit Asshole, Fall Off Your Horse